Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,201 members, 7,913,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Virgins' Club! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins' Club! (28012 Views)

Poll: Are u still a virgin?

Yes: 58% (211 votes)
No: 35% (128 votes)
accidentially dis-virgined: 5% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins' Club! by Esss(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
tonte:

am not a virgin, infat i ceased 2 be a virgin since i was about 7 or 8 years old 2 our then housemaid she really showed mii a few corners in life and im happy though happier if she weren't the maid,nd 2 them virgins waitin 4 marriage una go wait tire oo well i have always said it virginity is not dignity but a lack of oppurnity and in some cases where there is oppurnity, outright slacking angry angry undecided grin

@ tonte
Tell it as it is ,

@ topic
Virginity is way overrated. The fact that you are a virgin does not make you better than nobody, rather it makes you a wanksta, cos nobody can tell me that they do not get konji (sexually aroused) every now and then, I lost mine kinda late and I almost cried that day(halleluyah cry cry cry ), Ever since then I've been getting mine, Like md_dude said, get laid as much as you can now so when you get married you would have seen it all, therefore you wouldnt have to cheat.

The fact that you are still a virgin means you are either afraid of sex, confused bout your sexuality, you are a chronic wanksta, lack the opportunity, down right ugly, too broke to go get a LovePeddler, or you are amongst the few strong-willed one.
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
Esss:

@ tonte
Tell it as it is ,

@ topic
Virginity is way overrated. The fact that you are a virgin does not make you better than nobody, rather it makes you a wanksta, because nobody can tell me that they do not get konji (sexually aroused) every now and then, I lost mine kind of late and I almost cried that day(halleluyah cry cry cry ), Ever since then I've been getting mine, Like md_dude said, get laid as much as you can now so when you get married you would have seen it all, therefore you wouldnt have to cheat.

The fact that you are still a virgin means you are either afraid of sex, confused bout your sexuality, you are a chronic wanksta, lack the opportunity, down right ugly, too broke to go get a LovePeddler, or you are amongst the few strong-willed one.

preach preacher !
i dey your back
Re: Virgins' Club! by jgirl3: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
Na wa oooo - so many guys claiming virginity. This is the highest concentration of male virgins that I have seen since Primary School grin.
Re: Virgins' Club! by FBI477(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
i have stuck my gbola in some holes but have never released sticky lotion. what am i?

cool
Re: Virgins' Club! by jgirl3: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
Not a virgin with a premature ejaculation problem. smiley
Re: Virgins' Club! by PTBNaija(f): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
j-girl:

Not a virgin with a premature ejaculation problem. smiley

Haha cheesy
Re: Virgins' Club! by FBI477(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
j-girl, lean back before i pour "it" all over your behind. remember, it must be that ass cos it ain't your face.

cool
Re: Virgins' Club! by SweetT1: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
Virgin ke ! I started at 14, it was my sister's friend !! It was so sweet i never stopped since then LOL. grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by bluesky4(f): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
Chei, nigerians can lie shocked
Re: Virgins' Club! by jgirl3: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
FBI477:

j-girl, lean back before i pour "it" all over your behind. remember, it must be that ass because it ain't your face.
cool

Excuse you?! angry Well, with your description, that will probably be easier for you to do. lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins' Club! by FBI477(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
bluesky, i can only imagine the lies about your virginity and/or sexual conquests. tongue

j-girl, living in kirikiri can have psychological effects on the permanent resident (you). i understand your problem. but not to worry, i'm here to jerk it all off on you for the 1st time.

cool
Re: Virgins' Club! by jgirl3: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
I will not even reply to that angry
Leave me alone in my Kirikiri
Re: Virgins' Club! by sammy6(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2007
Liars club
Re: Virgins' Club! by ifababa(m): 2:41am On Jun 27, 2007
As for me i like vargina a lot ,so i guess that makes me a virgin, Abi
Re: Virgins' Club! by Naijagal2(f): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2007
wink I DONT CARE IF THIS TOPIC IS OVERATED
I'M A VIRGIN O! BUT I'M WAITIN 4 RYU11 grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2007
Another virgin thread.
Nigerian men like pussy nor be small.
Re: Virgins' Club! by tonte(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2007
omo all u virgins (female) i really advice dat y'all try it ooo the feeling is 2 sweet bet if u start u'll never be able 2 stop
dats y girls dat "loose" it late turn out 2 be nymphos
Re: Virgins' Club! by IBDat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2007
Bloody liars!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Islander(f): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2007
I am a RECONSTRCTED one. So tell me, am I qualified??
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2007
Islander:

I am a RECONSTRCTED one. So tell me, am I qualified??

if e no be panadol e no fit dey like panadol
the other day my akara fell on the ground, i picked it up and "reconstructecd" it (i cleaned off the sand)but then i still had to chew with caution
my sis we've lost it, we lost it.
moto wey vist panel beater no be new again, i get am before no be property
Re: Virgins' Club! by Islander(f): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2007
aik.mamah:

if e no be panadol e no fit dey like panadol
the other day my akara fell on the ground, i picked it up and "reconstructecd" it (i cleaned off the sand)but then i still had to chew with caution
my sis we've lost it, we lost it.
moto wey vist panel beater no be new again, i get am before no be property

HELP!! Translate please ( No offense, I am not Nigerian) Have not a clue what you just said grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2007
Islander:

HELP!! Translate please ( No offense, I am not Nigerian) Have not a clue what you just said grin grin

mami, he says once lost it can never be regained. Reconstructed virginity is an illusion. grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Naijagal2(f): 1:16am On Jun 30, 2007
islander,u be real islander o! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Tbabie1(f): 3:11am On Jun 30, 2007
I am still a virgin ,16yrs of age and i am very proud of it.i want my one and only love to disvirgin me on our weeding night.remember the virginity of a woman is her dignity.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2007
good girl. Daddy will be proud of you.  wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by Islander(f): 4:37am On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan:

mami, he says once lost it can never be regained. Reconstructed virginity is an illusion. grin

Papi, thanks for the clarification. However, I am a virgin in my own right grin grin grin grin.

Naija*gal:

islander,u be real islander o! grin

yes o grin cheesy

T-babie:

I am still a virgin ,16yrs of age and i am very proud of it.i want my one and only love to disvirgin me on our weeding night.remember the virginity of a woman is her dignity.

That's great sweetie, hold on to it and don't listen to no one. I should have done the same, turned 21 and believed I was grown. All that got me was a huge heart break that took years to mend cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Virgins' Club! by omogenaija(f): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2007
lots of ppl are hating on us virgins , and idk y angry cool
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2007
omogenaija:

lots of people are hating on us virgins , and idk y angry cool

trust me there are many of us who admire and respect you! Keep it up!

Islander:

Papi, thanks for the clarification. However, I am a virgin in my own right grin grin grin grin.

mami i'm proud of you! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by omogenaija(f): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan:

trust me there are many of us who admire and respect you! Keep it up!

mami i'm proud of you! grin

thanks cool
when did u turn into kokoye ?
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2007
wetin be kokoye? lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins' Club! by omogenaija(f): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2007
ko-ko-ye
thats wat some nigerians call spanish ppl in america
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2007
lol ask islander! It's her fault i now speak a smattering of spanish. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.