Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,201 members, 7,913,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Virgins' Club! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins' Club! (28015 Views)

Poll: Are u still a virgin?

Yes: 58% (211 votes)
No: 35% (128 votes)
accidentially dis-virgined: 5% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2007
T-babie:

I am still a virgin ,16yrs of age and i am very proud of it.i want my one and only love to disvirgin me on our weeding night.remember the virginity of a woman is her dignity.

well, its nice to hear that cheesy
thats what many people say at your age
tell me that story again when u r 25 then i would know your serious grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Sati(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2007
One doesn't need a lotta insight to know that u're still untested. Mamah's word are simple and true. Except ofcourse u wanna get married when u're 18 and even at that there's still no guarantee. More Power to your elbow though. Its nice to at least have a Goal. Be Good
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ashbaby(f): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2007
Virgin till I walk the aisle, and darn, right, proud about it, irrespective of what has become the norm.
Re: Virgins' Club! by dazangel11(f): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2007
NA wah A virgin is proud at 16. Men I am over 24 and I am still a virgin. So lady u have nothiong 2 be proud of.
Re: Virgins' Club! by JAYCOM(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2007
there is alot to gain being a virgin, first your body has not be defile.the bible say every other sin u sin is again God and ur fellow but to this one who sinned again ur own body which is not yours mind you ,you are just a care taker of ur body.my friend out there,there is dignity being a virgin especially the women. good luck to virgins out there, God will protect u and ur desire

Re: Virgins' Club! by Islander(f): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan:

lol ask islander! It's her fault i now speak a smattering of spanish. grin

Asi! Asi! Papi,
Now there is "street spanish" eg KoKoye, guagua, and then there is real spanish(like what we do during tutoring grin)
No ceer todo usted ior grin grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by degubi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] although being a virgin may literally mean not engaging in the act of sexual intercourse, it goes to say that being a virgin also transends just the physical act of sex but also the purity of thought. if u dwell on sexual fantasies even though u have not engage in the physical act does it make u a virgin. if we must strive for purity in actions let us also strive for purity in thoughts.
Re: Virgins' Club! by chiomalove: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2007
am a virgin, is their any bad deal about it i have gratuade, and finished my NYSC. But i friend my follow girl a mine a virgin.as in making love with them pls help me i know some will say am a lesiban no problem. but doing it with follow girls as in fingering does it defile .thanks
Re: Virgins' Club! by OmoEko1(f): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2007
chiomalove:

am a virgin, is their any bad deal about it i have gratuade, and finished my NYSC. But i friend my follow girl a mine a virgin.as in making love with them please help me i know some will say am a lesiban no problem. but doing it with follow girls as in fingering does it defile .thanks

Abeg you are a lesbian ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2007
chiomalove:

am a virgin, is their any bad deal about it i have gratuade, and finished my NYSC. But i friend my follow girl a mine a virgin.as in making love with them please help me i know some will say am a lesiban no problem. but doing it with follow girls as in fingering does it defile .thanks

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
hey chioma u don spoil finish hey Lesibianisim hah dan one na im worse pass
abeg no jus refer to urself as a virgin. ur worse than dat
chie wetin i go tell your mama now, hey tjhis pikin don spoil finish hah, so u go opon ur leg for ur fellow womwn chie abormination. mayGod help u
Re: Virgins' Club! by sandykoko(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2007
true talk.but the gist dry
Re: Virgins' Club! by chiomalove: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2007
answered me
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2007
chiomalove:

answered me

plain and simple

YOU ARE A LESBIAN, AND YOU R NO LONGER A VIRGIN
and that is not good, hold yourself i would say cos dia is pride in virginity, but if u can't get a boy friend and do it the right way, it might seem difficult as u already has a prefrence for female but try harder and form it as a habit you will see u will not regret it.aftersll u must do it some day with a man unless u dont plan to get married.
please i ma not anti-virgin, as a matter of fact i ma pro -virgin, but instead of lesbianism i wld prefer to go anti-V
Re: Virgins' Club! by nuggard(m): 2:07am On Jul 01, 2007
Can May I disvirgin the female virgins

Pretty pretty please.

Please,  ,  . ,  ,  ,  ,

Chioma aka alleged Lesbian, why settle for JSCE when you can get Cambridge
Re: Virgins' Club! by unit(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2007
Am so proud to be a virgin.I know lots of ladies in their late 20s n 30s that are still virgins and we encourage each other to remain so until we take our vows cos thats the way God intended it be.Unlike what most people think its not easy keeping ourselves afterall we are flesh and blood and its especially harder when you are in a relationship with a man who doesn't share your views,most times ladies lose relationships cos they still want to keep themselves but it only makes us stronger in our resolve to keep our selves for the one person who will appreciate our virginity. For those that are not it doesn't make you a weak or lesser being/woman it's just the chose you made.The bottomline is God wants us to be sexually active after marriage,it's not too late to change your choice if you want to.
Re: Virgins' Club! by tonte(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2007
please let mii understand ooo

Virginity is not dignity @ all the fact dat ur a virgin doesn't make u have more dignity dan sum 1 else who isn't a virgin, and i really don't know y its only in Africa that virgins can come out boldly and say they are virgins without any shame or stuff like dat?? virginity is just a lack of oppurtunity and in some cases slacking
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2007
tonte:

please let mii understand ooo

Virginity is not dignity @ all the fact that your a virgin doesn't make u have more dignity dan sum 1 else who isn't a virgin, and i really don't know y its only in Africa that virgins can come out boldly and say they are virgins without any shame or stuff like that?? virginity is just a lack of oppurtunity and in some cases slacking

I strongly disagree with you, completely. some chose to remain so.its a matter of choice
i am not a virgin neither is my girl friend but i respect virgins
Re: Virgins' Club! by tonte(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2007
all these virgins talk like eer1 else are sinners just because they've screwed b4 thats wat makes mii disrespect a few of them but i really don't understand how 24 yr old virgins were managing all through the years abi kongy(Hot feeling,/sexual urge) no catch them
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2007
tonte:

all these virgins talk like eer1 else are sinners just because they've screwed before thats what makes mii disrespect a few of them but i really don't understand how 24 yr old virgins were managing all through the years abi kongy(Hot feeling,/sexual urge) no catch them

"draw near to me and i will draw near to you", "i can do all things through Christ who straightens me", "He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world",
read your Bible dude and you will know where they draw dia straight from
its a matter of resolution
Re: Virgins' Club! by tonte(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2007
ok preacher but that doesn't really answer ma question readin the bible can't make u immune 2 kongi if not i should be kongi free
Re: Virgins' Club! by aikmamah1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2007
tonte:

ok preacher but that doesn't really answer ma question readin the bible can't make u immune 2 kongi if not i should be kongi free

we are;nt talking "Reading the bible we Talking believing, we are talking faith. " if you have faith as little as mustard seed" the good book says " you can say to the mountain 'move' and the mountain will move" brother faith can move mountain. if u have the faith in god he will assist you "ask me anything, anything, i will do it for you" dont forget "my grace is enough for you"
Re: Virgins' Club! by Esss(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2007
Na wah o! I'm hearing people talking about reading the bible to cure Konji (I wonder which part of the bible), and talikng about being a 30year old virgin.

If you've not had any real action in 30years of your existence on planet earth, then all I can tell you is sorry. You have missed out on one of the essential part of human existence.
30years knoji!! That is death o!. Infact that kind of konji is what causes cancer.  Abi you wan carry your konji die?

Reading the bible cannot cure konji o! It can only cause temporary distraction which will only worsen your next konji and therefore cause you to commit the sin of wanking. intercourse is not a sin o!

Sex is a beautiful thing (ask anyone who has actually had some), and it will be sad for anybody to die without experiencing gods second gift to man (after the gift of marijuana). I love sex and I have neva regetted any second I've spent humping.

Warning; The federal ministry of health warns that prolonged virginity is dangerous to health and can cause infertility in humans.  
Re: Virgins' Club! by Orosunnuku(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2007
NO! Am not a virgin. I lost it about 20yrs ago.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2007
@ T-baby or T- bebbie

I am still a virgin ,16yrs of age and i am very proud of it.i want my one and only love to disvirgin me on our weeding night.remember the virginity of a woman is her dignity.

So after your husband don delower u, then u have lost ur dignity.

I wonder why people open that their mouth to speak without connecting their brains. undecided

Sorry girl nor be man go decide wetin be my dignity. I have obtained it through things that are harder to get. Everyone is born virgin but not everyone can gain what it takes to be respected! wink

Nonsense! angry
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2007
@ michelin89,

why are you so angry at T-babie's comments? I thought we all had freedom of speech here. Could it be that a lot of us secretly wish we were in her shoes and thus feel insecure when others proudly display what we all wish we could have?
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2007
davidylan:

@ michelin89,

why are you so angry at T-babie's comments? I thought we all had freedom of speech here. Could it be that a lot of us secretly wish we were in her shoes and thus feel insecure when others proudly display what we all wish we could have?

Did you see me quoting her I am a virgin line? NO! What I commented is that underlined in bold.

That line was absolutely a display of ignorance and underestimation of women.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Iman3(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2007
How can the dignity of a woman be tied to the state of her hymen.It is simplistic and inane to reduce the concept of dignity to the question of sexual activity or lack thereof in a woman.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2007
michelin89:

Did you see me quoting her I am a virgin line? NO! What I commented is that underlined in bold.

That line was absolutely a display of ignorance and underestimation of women.

yes you did not quote her "i am a virgin" line but that was your indirect target. If not the other part in bold should not have bothered you. If you were a virgin would you have taken her up on that statement?

She believes that virginity is the dignity of a woman, whether she is right or wrong you are in no position to claim it portrays her as ignorant. Since when did enlightenment become synonymous with not being a virgin?

We now live in a culture where we forcefully expect others to approve of our lifestyle, labeling them "ignorant" when they choose not to. There are millions of women out there who agree with her comment 100%  and perhaps she is only speaking up for them in a culture where to claim to be a virgin is now looked upon with derision and as a sign of "ignorance".
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2007
davidylan:

yes you did not quote her "i am a virgin" line but that was your indirect target. If not the other part in bold should not have bothered you. If you were a virgin would you have taken her up on that statement?

She believes that virginity is the dignity of a woman, whether she is right or wrong you are in no position to claim it portrays her as ignorant. Since when did enlightenment become synonymous with not being a virgin?

We now live in a culture where we now expect others to forcefully approve of our lifestyle, labeling them "ignorant" when they choose not to. There are millions of women out there who agree with her comment 100% and perhaps she is only speaking up for them in a culture where to claim to be a virgin is now looked upon with derision and as a sign of "ignorance".

This is the answer to your post!

I-man:

How can the dignity of a woman be tied to the state of her hymen.It is simplistic and inane to reduce the concept of dignity to the question of sexual activity or lack thereof in a woman.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2007
michelin89:

This is the answer to your post!

lol, you should be able to do better than chicken out of a debate.

I-man:

not so sir. Of course the dignity of a woman is not tied to the state of her hymen but should we continue to pretend that the state of a woman's hymen is no longer important? I for one do not appreciate a woman who has been around the block several times while hiding under the banner of "the dignity of a woman is not tied to the state of her hymen".

A woman doesnt have to be a virgin to earn her respect but it is not our place to shout down those who think it is and are proud to be virgins.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2007
davidylan:

lol, you should be able to do better than chicken out of a debate.

David you are known to be a trouble maker. Since I have made my point clear and got a support I am out. I nor wan stay here come dey talk wetin I don already talk!
Re: Virgins' Club! by Naijagal2(f): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2007
davidylan,u just spoke ma mind(sort of).y'all r s'ppossed 2 answer
d freaking question but i guess u can't because your not VIRGINS! n
i thought this was s'ppossed 2 b a virgins club?
o,silly me i 4got IT'S A DEBATE CLUB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.