Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Virgins' Club! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins' Club! (28107 Views)

Poll: Are u still a virgin?

Yes: 58% (211 votes)
No: 35% (128 votes)
accidentially dis-virgined: 5% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2010
3ndy looks like i'm going to be your man kiss
Re: Virgins' Club! by 3ndy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
yeah right, wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2010
ok now. lets roll!
Re: Virgins' Club! by Abbeycity4(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2010
Lmao. @Vote  grin grin
pple can lie  grin

Yes 98 (56%)
No 66 (37.7%)
accidentially dis-virgined 11 (6.3%)

Total Votes: 175
Re: Virgins' Club! by na2day2(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2010
George_D:

today?

na wetin now? is there not a second chance of being a virgin?
Re: Virgins' Club! by chic2pimp(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2010
Accidentally Disvirgined ma foot grin

Comot dia jor!!!
Re: Virgins' Club! by na2day2(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

Accidentally Disvirgined ma foot grin

Comot dia jor!!!

but accident happens nau grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by chic2pimp(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

but accident happens nau grin grin
For where? undecided Village? grin

Abeg make una comot dat side jor!!!
Re: Virgins' Club! by na2day2(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

For where? undecided Village? grin

Abeg make una comot dat side jor!!!

like in my case, it was just an accident, i was just sleeping jejely when i rolled over, it just accidentally entered her, no joke tongue tongue
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

na wetin now? is there not a second chance of being a virgin?

as a matter of fact there is. for our ladies 'accidentally' disvirgined, just look for superglue and seal your labia tips together again. stay away from the act for like two yrs. after that when your man tries to go in he will find it completely sealed like a tight virgin! congrats! your a virgin once again! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by martinosi: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
When it comes to Virginity, Nigerian Girls Never ever ever ever ever ever tell u Anything!!!
So the truth of whether they are virgins or not is just Hopeless.
The only thing that matters is that if you are in a relationship with a lady make
sure you are the only one and she should not be sleeping with
someone else if she is serious!!!

Nigerian Girls - Intercourse is a taboo, closed subject with Nigerian Girls

99.9% OF  THE GIRLS WHO R RESPONDING R NOT TELLING THE TRUTH! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by unitee(f): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
Lol @Na2day? Whoz dat?
Re: Virgins' Club! by Chuksaluta(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
I am in my 20's,i became a virgin 3 yrs ago.My life changed when i took the decision to become a virgin.I advice others to be like me.
Re: Virgins' Club! by na2day2(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
unitee:

Lol @Na2day? Whoz dat?

u know who dat was nau wink wink wink wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by ayettymama(f): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2010
one thing ive always found fascinating abt nigerian girls is thier love of lies!!

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

why would one lie abt bein a virgin

is it the end of the world??

those ones claimin to be virgins will nowcome to the sexuality section with thier 'inputs'

kmt

lolz
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2010
i slept with ur house maid when i was nine and later three of her friends n der is virtualy none of her friends 4rm bout dat time i dint kiss n smooch da lolas. i dont consider dat disvirginity 2 me as guy is afta puberty toastin a girl n nakin her
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2010
being a virgin doesn't necessarily make you oblivious
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2010
careytommy:

i slept with your house maid when i was nine and later three of her friends n der is virtualy none of her friends 4rm bout dat time i dint kiss n smooch da lolas. i dont consider dat disvirginity 2 me as guy is afta puberty toastin a girl n nakin her

naughty boy. that is r.a.pe you know? you could be jailed for this and nairaland could be used as an evidence of your crime in court.
oya, sharp, sharp edit your post! yeye man wey dey finger small girls!  grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Iceugwa(m): 5:31am On Apr 25, 2010
Virginity is lack of opportunity
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2010
George_D:

naughty boy. that is r.a.pe you know? you could be jailed for this and nairaland could be used as an evidence of your crime in court.
oya, sharp, sharp edit your post! yeye man wey dey finger small girls!  grin
sorry 4 d misinterpretation, twas due 2 typing errors on my part n censoring on d moderator's part.but i'm sure u read i was 9 n she (d maid) was 13. she actually made me do it wit her.i guess she wanted 2 stat small.i was only interested in her boobs.dey looked very big then.maybe because i was still small
Re: Virgins' Club! by Sonofpeace(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2010
careytommy:

sorry 4 d misinterpretation, twas due 2 typing errors on my part n censoring on d moderator's part.but i'm sure u read i was 9 n she (d maid) was 13. she actually made me do it wit her.i guess she wanted 2 stat small.i was only interested in her bosoms.dey looked very big then.maybe because i was still small
you became a sexuality pro on time. How many gals have you dis-virgined nau?
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
careytommy:

sorry 4 d misinterpretation, twas due 2 typing errors on my part n censoring on d moderator's part.but i'm sure u read i was 9 n she (d maid) was 13. she actually made me do it wit her.i guess she wanted 2 stat small.i was only interested in her bosoms.dey looked very big then.maybe because i was still small

ah, ok now! so the 'big girl' somehow seduced you? very interesting! wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
omo, i will consider mysef a virgin because, the time wey me and my girlfriend kpolash all d akamu no enter inside,
na only once the thing enter, i come seaze the remaining go inside back.
so wetin una think,

i stil beta pas pipu wey put all d water inside their konga.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Xadaks(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
i was disvirgened yesterday by a frend"girl" grin grin, have been watching a lot of Indecency, gat litu xperience but i xploded so fast!!!!!!!!!!!! i was fucking ashamed angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2010
xadaks,
see what watching too much 'indecency' can do to you? grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by JustSucre: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2010
, Early in life l learnt being a virgin till after marriage is a good thing and more so,the spiritual implication is much more rewarding in that you obeyed God in that aspect.;putting ur selfish desires aside, @ 30 , am still a virgin and very proud of it anytime l remember the lord jesus christ passed through that gate.l so much believe in that my kids will be Gods own kids, obeying God will for their lives, even before they enter this world.

This is my belief and my opinion!, this doesnt mean my heart has not been broken before, because of that, it has , but as one door closes , God always open a better door.

wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by chibenwa(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2010
lie lie people,
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
who is lying to who?
Re: Virgins' Club! by JustSucre: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2010
, wao, so does being a virgin mean you shouldnt be aware of whats going on in the world, theres nothing bad in being a virgin and reading books about how to be a good mother and wife in all aspects, Virgins are not meant to be boring! wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by rapstar: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2010
can someone explain to me what is accidental disvigin please?
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
rapstar:

can someone explain to me what is accidental disvigin please?

Also known as self generating hymens. It's when you accidentally disvirgin yourself a thousand of times, but being it an accident, it can't be counted as the real deed.
Re: Virgins' Club! by petebor02(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
well i was once disvirgin but now i'm a virgin again.cos old things are pass away now all things are new.halleluyah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.