Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,489 members, 7,974,983 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

Virgins' Club! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins' Club! (28155 Views)

Poll: Are u still a virgin?

Yes: 58% (211 votes)
No: 35% (128 votes)
accidentially dis-virgined: 5% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=13pt]For real. . . . . grin[/size]

George_D:

ogaga, e be like say you always dey interested for anything wey bleeping of skirt is invloved! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Mobsync(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Disvirgined at 8?
You 're so impossible.
Hw would you feel if your daughter gets f**k'd
Re: Virgins' Club! by bigbounce(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
Any Virgin Girl for me to pas the weekend?
Re: Virgins' Club! by skyndyp(f): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
Im a Virgin guys, but i want to get some this weekend bc of the cold. Interested STALLIONS should inbox me asap
Re: Virgins' Club! by Cindrella(f): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
This is a word of encouragement to the virgins holding themselves especially the ladies. Do keep it up sweethearts, there's nothing like that clean feeling and not having to worry abt being pregnant. I held myself for 33 years,promised myself that I only want to know one man in my life and was bent on doing it wt the man I get married to, as years progressed though I started being afraid worrying how I am going to be able to deliver a child with the thing invisibly tight. 6 months ago, somebody came into my life talking marriage and babies and we ended up doing it but the relationship ended for some reason. Now don't go thinking that he deceived me into it because he didn't.
I was angry wt him for distracting me from my promise to myself to only do it wt my husband but at the same time I am happy that I am no more that too tight and that delivery won't be much of a hurdle anymore when I meet the person to marry. I am still holding myself, never liked sleeping with Okeke, Okafor and everybody.

All the same all I am doing here is encourage you sweethearts, keep it up okay.
Re: Virgins' Club! by NaijaSisi(f): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
wish i could be part of this club sad

kudos 2 those of you who are holding on, keep it up!
Re: Virgins' Club! by holarbeece: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
I pledge my virginity before the world to be faithful,loyal and honest ,to remain as a virgin as long as i wish and no man shall defile my bed.VIRGINS FOR LIFE.
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
skyndyp, how cheeky can you get? grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by todan(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ skyndyp
is that picture for real cheesy, let's hook up this weekend, i promise i'm going to make u beg for more and u'll keep creaming my name till rapture comes. cool
Re: Virgins' Club! by Omolola1(f): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2010
well, am 18 yrs, and still a virgin, am so proud of it!
Re: Virgins' Club! by femmy2010(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
Keep it up and try to resist these many temptations.
Get it?
Re: Virgins' Club! by tayoast(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
left d club. sorry, guys cry
Re: Virgins' Club! by ovo4u(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2010
T-babie:

I am still a virgin ,16yrs of age and i am very proud of it.i want my one and only love to disvirgin me on our weeding night.remember the virginity of a woman is her dignity.    

Sorry to say but Verginity is not something to be so proud of in this world we are today, for instance when ever i come across virgin girls, i just feel so bad that i can't do a relationship with one, i hate to see girls that i have to bring up in bed, instead she will tell me to change style in bed and treat me like daddy meanwhile i have to do extra lesson and preaching that it does not hurt here or that, bla bla, i like spoiled girls and no f.u.c.king virginity girl.Man don't need no tight Kitty-Cat that he can't enjoy, if only you have that dull man who just want to do it as you want, so Virginity here and there should shut up please and taste some before you move into some marriage, i think i was not even born as a Virgin, i started masturbating when i was in my mom womb und started having some pre-intimacy when i was 3 und some kids sex when i was like 4.
Re: Virgins' Club! by genetokky(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2010
i just stumbled on this thread n wondering if i could be part of the club.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Girl846(f): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2010
ovo4u:

Sorry to say but Verginity is not something to be so proud of in this world we are today, for instance when ever i come across virgin girls, i just feel so bad that i can't do a relationship with one, i hate to see girls that i have to bring up in bed, instead she will tell me to change style in bed and treat me like daddy meanwhile i have to do extra lesson and preaching that it does not hurt here or that, bla bla, i like spoiled girls and no f.u.c.king virginity girl.Man don't need no tight unmentionable that he can't enjoy, if only you have that dull man who just want to do it as you want, so Virginity here and there should shut up please and taste some before you move into some marriage, i think i was not even born as a Virgin, i started self-servicing when i was in my mom womb und started having some pre-intimacy when i was 3 und some kids sex when i was like 4.

Virginity is not something to be proud of? said who? YOU? Hahaha I laugh!
God, the highest authority, views virginity as something to guard and be proud of. So nobody needs your validation! Okay?
We've got God on our side!
You do not have to worry. No true self respecting virgin would want a relationship with a shallow promiscuous person anyways. We dont come cheap. So all is well grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by ogunba(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
nawa oh!

i dnt even knw wat 2 say

http://primeprofit..com/
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2010
skyndyp:

Im a Virgin guys, but i want to get some this weekend bc of the cold. Interested STALLIONS should inbox me asap

congrats!
Re: Virgins' Club! by MrAnus: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2010
I disvirgined mysef at 4yrs old, it wa with a barbie doll, actually
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Please come back jeez. . . dunno leave the club or have some dis virgin you yet? grin grin grin wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

left d club. sorry, guys cry
Re: Virgins' Club! by tayoast(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Please come back jeez. . . dunno leave the club or have some dis virgin you yet? grin grin grin wink[/size]

yes undecided
Re: Virgins' Club! by Pafuri(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2010
@Cindrella: 33 years? That makes Cindrella the HEAD virgin. grin grin. But what kind of men live in your area, virgins too?!

@Girl846: you dont come cheap? How much? Can I get a break?

I am also a virgin, but I disvirgin women. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
pafuri,
na wa for you ooo! how can virgin bleep other virgins?  abi na fake mhood you dey use?  grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by MrCork1: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
yes i am a v,i.r.g,in tongue
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2010
Commendable.
I suggest you hurry up and settle down soon if do not want to experience difficulties concieving.

After age 35 female fertility declines rapidly.

At the same time chances of birth defects increases

http://infertility.about.com/od/causesofinfertility/a/pregnantafter35.htm

Cindrella:

This is a word of encouragement to the virgins holding themselves especially the ladies. Do keep it up sweethearts, there's nothing like that clean feeling and not having to worry abt being pregnant. I held myself for 33 years,promised myself that I only want to know one man in my life and was bent on doing it wt the man I get married to, as years progressed though I started being afraid worrying how I am going to be able to deliver a child with the thing invisibly tight. 6 months ago, somebody came into my life talking marriage and babies and we ended up doing it but the relationship ended for some reason. Now don't go thinking that he deceived me into it because he didn't.
I was angry wt him for distracting me from my promise to myself to only do it wt my husband but at the same time I am happy that I am no more that too tight and that delivery won't be much of a hurdle anymore when I meet the person to marry. I am still holding myself, never liked sleeping with Okeke, Okafor and everybody.

All the same all I am doing here is encourage you sweethearts, keep it up okay.
Re: Virgins' Club! by donobi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
i m still a virgin after having 2 children, my wife is still a virgin, my parent and my grandmother are virgins.
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
donobi,
your a virgin in your dreams? grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:46am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Someone dis virgin you. . . ? really wanna get you clearly . cheesy cheesy[/size]

tayo_ast:

yes undecided
Re: Virgins' Club! by ssanjay: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2010
natoday all the guys are claiming to be virgins
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
e be like say everybody here na virgin ooooo! even grandmothers sef!!!! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]wetin you come mean naw. . . .? grin grin cheesy wink[/size]

George_D:

e be like say everybody here na virgin ooooo! even grandmothers sef!!!! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by unitee(f): 4:14am On Aug 18, 2010
this again
Re: Virgins' Club! by MrTemple(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2010
4 all doe who still ve it, kip it up cos
D PRIDE OF A WOMAN IS HER VIRGINITY.
Cant wait 2 meet 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / Secondary School Girls Are Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.