Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment (737 Views)

Lady With Very Large B**bs Causes Commotion In Ikeja / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Amber Rose Causes Commotion Between Kim K And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by lekanjohn(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2011
I posted a reply on a female friend wall on facebook and i"m in soup for it.I tot it was only the girl that would see my comments of admiration but my girlfriend also saw it.Ever since then things has not been the same between us again.This facebook thing self,I know understand !
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by alagha: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
there are terms & condition before you applied its no news, pls go and render an apology for cross carpeting.
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by Woke4all(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
lekanjohn:

I posted a reply on a female friend wall on facebook and i"m in soup for it.I tot it was only the girl that would see my[b] comments of admiration but my girlfriend also saw it.[/b]Ever since then things has not been the same between us again.This facebook thing self,I know understand !
When did it become a crime to admire someone?

Or is your babe that ugly that no one admire her?
angry
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by MMM2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
lekanjohn dis is NAIRALAND and not FACEBOOK, so go back 2 FAKEBOOK and solve ur problem.
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2011
Use "send message" next time grin
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by kaymoney2(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2011
lekanjohn:

I posted a reply on a female friend wall on facebook and i"m in soup for it.I tot it was only the girl that would see my comments of admiration but my girlfriend also saw it.Ever since then things has not been the same between us again.This facebook thing self,I know understand !

Hahahaha so who is to blame grin grin

Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by Woke4all(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
^^
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Kay money.
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by kaymoney2(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2011
@Woke4all abi na masquerade sent the message to the babe grin grin
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by kaymoney2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Kay money.

The guy was enjoying with the masquerade before he sent the mesage to the babe
not knowing that his asss would be exposed
grin grin
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by Woke4all(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
kay-money:

@Woke4all abi na masquerade sent the message to the babe ? grin grin
grin
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by sistajay(f): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ Poster. . . . . .that will teach ya . . . . .you two timin rat, way too many dirrrrrrrty rats in Facebook!!
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by ShyOne(f): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
you are not to post on the wall - everyone sees the wall

my babe - never did that to another woman

he posted on my wall every day and I did the same to his wall - we said all kinds of sexy things to each other - I am his, he is mine

if he posted on another female's wall - i would feel the same as your girl felt - he should have sent it to her via email - compliments/admiration should be done in that order
Re: Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment by livedit(f): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2011
The only thing you can do is apologize for it and ask for her forgiveness and never do it again. It may take her minute, but she will get over it. But expect her to be checking out all your comments to anyone here on out. Especially if you have any contact with the female you complimented on.

These social work's have their good points, but they can also sometimes be the "death" of some relationships. You have to be careful what you say in "cyberworld" period. Because once it's out there, it's out there forever. Good or bad.

As shy-one pointed out, my fiancee and I also write little "lovey" notes on each other's walls and I'm sure it probably makes some people sick reading all that "gush", but hey, so what? grin If you don't like what you reading, don't read it. grin

But on a serious note, if you want to get on her good side, give her time and try to make it up to her. I'm assuming you compliment her on her wall as well so you shouldn't be in that deep of water. If you don't, you better start.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfish Wife? / What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? / Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.