Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,009 members, 7,970,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:20 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (39409 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2011
Just posted the BUHARI Bio Data on the BB Vanguard Integrity Facebook Page.

Guys please refer and suggest to all your friends and families to join the BB Vanguard Integrity Group Page:

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2011
Please! Aisha and Jarus can u delete the post of this Goodluck people, why cant they stick to the topic as they come here to derail the Thread.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by KnowAll(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2011
So any place you do not win must have been rigged? Could it be that the areas you won were also rigged

Anywhere u don't win and are still running neck to neck with the winner is as good as a win. Going by Saturday's election GEJ would easily pick up 6 million votes in the whole of the SW. That is enough vote to give him the presidency.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by KnowAll(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2011
[]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by meine: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
We expected a better result from the North in the NASS election?

What is the way forward?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
A new TV documentary on BB will be out at 4:10pm on Channels TV. BB Abuja rally is Wednesday,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
meine:

We expected a better result from the North in the NASS election?

What is the way forward?

How can you expect that when you likely have no clue who any of those who were on the ballots were and where?? ROFL . . . you did not even campaign for any of them but you expected them to magically win?? grin cheesy angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Poster, we have another week of grace . . . any chance of this time working a bit on helping people recognize the CPC logo and the name, and maybe faces to cast their votes for come saturday?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
As far as I am concerned, these are great results for the opposition in places where they actually existed.

Despite the PDP rigging machine, their access to the public treasury, their exclusive use of NTA + other State public media + the reckless use of the police and SSS. both parties gave PDP a good fight. These numbers are not too bad considering the overwhelming one party state majority we had before Saturday, the opposition lost nothing, rather they gained a lot. Let's not forget that.

Senate with 75% reporting:   ACN:13    ANPP:3     CPC:6      PDP:52    LP:3
House of REP 49% reporting: ACN:32    ANPP:20   CPC:30    PDP:82   LP:8
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-survives-acn-gains-but-cpc-underperforms/89433/ 

The new spin now is that GEJ is fair and he conducted a free and fair election, which is laughable considering the allegation of bribery and vote changing at "secret" collation centers plus the fact that PDP only lost in places where rigging with impunity would have caused massive chaos: SW

Attack that new spin everywhere you can. An election where the police and SSS were used as tools of intimidation is neither free nor fair at all.

ACN did a great job and CPC did not do too badly, this is not a referendum on the BB ticket or CPC, considering this was not the election they were formed for initially. I can only hope for an alliance toward the presidential.

Let us now look forward to the Presidential election while we continue to do our best to release more people from the clutches of PDP and their association of killers.

@Jarus, can we still get Bakare himself to Re-record that Jingle? I know Aisha gave a contact for someone close to him a while back, What about Yinka Odumakin? can we get one of these people to pay attention to us so we can get his real voice on tape?

Y'all are fighting the good fight. It is worth it jare, I'm happy for my SW and hoping more PDP governors will be chased out too
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Kilode

House of rep is 49% reporting not 75%
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^My bad I'll edit, that even makes it better though. thanks bro.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Fellow BBers,
Considering the massively rigged results in most rural areas in the north in favor of PDP, I think we need to re-stratgize and concentrate our efforts mainly on two areas:

Primary: Mobilizing members within and outside this group to volunteer as pollen agents for the BB team across as many as possible rural areas in the North-West and North-East.

Secondary: Continue with the CPC logo campaign. This is no longer urgent as it is obvious that even Northerners recognize the log as votes were casted massively for CPC candidates, but PDP has managed to force the slow release of the results to enable rigging to take place in connivance with INEC RECs.

Let's run out the jingles we have paid for and if we have any cash left, I'll advice we use it to sponsor logistics. I will be paying my next batch of contribution staight into the CPC GTBank account. If we need to raise more money, I should still be able to push myself a bit further.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^My bad I'll edit, that even makes it better though. thanks bro.
You are welcome

However, you should do well to give honour to whom honour is due. That is part of straightforwardness you are preaching.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
agabaI23:

You are welcome

However, you should do well to give honour to whom honour is due. That is part of straightforwardness you are preaching.

I'm currently at war. I'll honour my opponent when the battle is over, provided they fight fair. For now, I rally and inspire the troops wink
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

I'm currently at war. I'll honour my opponent when the battle is over, provided they fight fair. For now, I rally and inspire the troops wink

lol I see! Goodluck grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
always darkest before dawn. . .
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
Sure, again, how much effort is being put in to help get the CPC name out there for the election?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
agabaI23:

lol I see! Goodluck grin

ok bro, I wish you good leadership cheesy
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Text messages will be going to my friends and associates in 9ja everyday for the next 5 days.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Sure, again, how much effort is being put in to help get the CPC name out there for the election?

Since we can't put an helicopter in the sky to spray information like Awolowo did in those days, IMO, we should concentrate on the jingles and SMS campaigns. The CPC memento materials you mentioned earlier are very good ideas too.

I really hope they can work together with ACN.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

Text messages will be going to my friends and associates in 9ja everyday for the next 5 days.

I'll intensify mine too.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
@9ijaman

I agree with you maybe donations should no go into main acct of Buhari campaign as have just done that as well. Jingles might not be what is needed right now but logisitics and logo familiarisation, we have to ensure we are not rigged out in the north and SW.

We need votes like anything in the SW, this is because the results of PDP in the SW is particulalry disturbing to me and we have to face the reality and truth. We need 30% of SW votes and right now one on one campaigning and enlightenment is what is required on a massive scale espacially in Lagos.

How about everyone convinivng all residents in his neighbourhood about the BB change , if this is done by 200 people in lagos along we might get ripple effects of thousands of votes. Every number will count in this election. I must confess i am shit worried about PDPs perfomance in the SW.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
These elections were rigged.

Why am I the only one saying this?

Have we forgotten all the polls on Nairaland?

We should not keep quiet forever.

Are we gonna wait until they rig the presidential elections also before we become angry angry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
from the BB official fan page

"THE WEEK WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE,
Last Saturday was a test-run. Thank you so much. We saw how you voted on Saturday and then what happened with the results. It CAN'T happen again. BB and CPC caucus are now in strategy meeting. A new TV documentary on BB will be out at 4:10pm on Channels TV. BB Abuja rally is Wednesday,
"

Lets not give up, lets continue to give our best, even if we dont win, it will not be because we didn't give our best support. Am sure posterity will judge us well. I will never regret supporting this ticket.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
GenBuhari:

These elections were rigged.

Why am I the only one saying this?

Have we forgotten all the polls on Nairaland?

We shoul d not keep quiet forever Are we gonna wait until they rig the presidential elections also before we become angry angry

You are not the only one, el-rufai and others were was on that issue all day on saturday/sunday

I really expect CPC and ACN to get very very political sensitize the public and make PDP, INEC and the Police/SSS very uncomfortable over this rigging, I seriously doubt those reported PDP figures in Lagos despite their loss.

I still wonder why we have a campaign to report votes at ward level with citizen presence while we are kept in the dark at the collation centers. Whats's up with that?

I expect CPC and ACN to put men at every stage of the counting and collation, plus also demand for recorded and televised open counting at state level.

You slack one bit and PDP will rig you to death.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
All please go to the link below to listen to Buhari.
http://www.youtube.com/user/channelsweb
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

All please go to the link below to listen to Buhari.
http://www.youtube.com/user/channelsweb

Canvyou interpret that Hausa music for me? CPC . . . .
I was looking at the link
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
agabaI23:

Canvyou  interpret that Hausa music for me? CPC . . . .
I was looking at the link
It's a full documentary in different languages. Keep your cool and you hear the language you understand!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

It's a full documentary in different languages. Keep your cool and you hear the language you understand!
No I like the Hausa jingle. It has nothing to do with politics. If you can even give me the Hausa lyrics I will be happy.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
These elections were rigged

Jarus, why don't you put up an exit poll for the Nass elections to determine how people voted, just put the party names without mentioning the respective presidential aspirant e.g. CPC , ANPP , ACN, PDP etc.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Our people are being mobilized in NC for the vote of history, PDP ( Peoples Dying Party) is on its way out, we have advise our people travel -if you have to- to your villages and vote, the enemy of the light must be routed out, SAI Buhari! the greatest  Nigerian in contemporary history. people should continue the mobilization drive, go to churches, mosques, social centrees etc spread the word, Mai gaskiya( the truthful) is in town, a vote for Buhari is a vote for honesty a vote for GEj is a vote for more Darkness and stagnation. @GEJ goons, all corrupticians flee before Hurricane Buhari reaches ASO rock, run while you still have the chances, i have met  old people who are willing to travel home to vote for Buhari, only Buhari can energise the old to go and vote.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

Since we can't put an helicopter in the sky to spray information like Awolowo did in those days, IMO, we should concentrate on the jingles and SMS campaigns. The CPC memento materials you mentioned earlier are very good ideas too.

I really hope they can work together with ACN.

We don't need helicopters - - - I don't see how that will even help at all. What I suggested is we increase awareness amongst the voters of the party. This is a still new party that many people are still unaware of, and in order to get more people aware by Saturday, it makes sense that we focus on getting the name out even more now than before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.