Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Question:you Are Not A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question:you Are Not A Man (737 Views)

What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? / ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman / Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question:you Are Not A Man by PHILEOLOVE(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2011
Someone close to me,the wife told him when they had a slight didagreement that he is not a man. The disagreement had to do with a gift she received from her best friend (female) while she claimed intially she bought it.

However, the man responded that she is playing him and she remarked that she is joking,before she utterred the statement that he is not a man but they are legally married.

What does she mean that he is not a man?

I don't want to give him a wrong counsel as I viewed it as an act of rebellion.

I need your contributions so that I can counsel them right,two heads are better than one.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by obowunmi(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2011
When did u write JAmb?
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by PHILEOLOVE(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2011
Sorry, obowunmi - I was in a hurry I didn't preview the post,
I had made the necessary corrections,
Thanks.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2011
He should forgive her and put it behind him because women's mouths run like tap, if you are going to be angry everytime a woman spills you go tire.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by annawhite(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2011
that line dnt mean anytin, she was angry--
as a lady there only kick i cn giv a man in d bals is by telin him that he's not man enough 4 me!

Cn sumbody tel dis man up here that am fallin 4 him!
Real men r judge by words that cums out frm thier mouth.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by Zahnda(f): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2011
Lord Reed for President! Seriously, we do run our mouths when we're angry, and we tend to aim below the belt. Or if you're me u do a coupla rounds with his credit card, get it thoroughly battered just to make sure he's hurting proper.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by PHILEOLOVE(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2011
Annawhite,

I appreciate ur comment but this statement "Cn sumbody tel dis man up here that am fallin 4 him!" if you are referring to me which I don't know,am hooked and I love my babe.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by bobbyray(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2011
PHILEOLOVE:

Annawhite,

I appreciate your comment but this statement "Cn sumbody tel dis man up here that am fallin 4 him!" if you are referring to me which I don't know,am hooked and I love my babe.

noted grin
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by annawhite(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
PHILEOLOVE:

Annawhite,

I appreciate your comment but this statement "Cn sumbody tel dis man up here that am fallin 4 him!" if you are referring to me which I don't know,am hooked and I love my babe.

PHILEOLOVE:

Annawhite,

u must b crazy!i dnt roll wit ur type,i was talking to lord reed!
Infact make i insult u
*U R NOT MAN ENOUGH* LOL!
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by PHILEOLOVE(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2011
Dear Annawhite,

I only asked for clarification,is their sin in that,no problem.
I am more than this.
God bless you more & more and have a nice weekend.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by annawhite(f): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
no vex na,according 2 lord reed,our mouth runs like tap,gues dats was mine running amuck
sowie
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by Dsense(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hey sweetie. . . My love kiss kiss kiss kiss

OP.
Not my biz
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by annawhite(f): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
my love!u gat 2 make me hapy,you have no other choice--gues u kno wat am talkin bout!
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by Dsense(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Baby shocked shocked
What are you talking bout sweetie
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by PHILEOLOVE(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
Dear Annawhite,

I appreciate your response and sincerely,I it will much better for couples/dates to respond than react.

Thanks once again, I want to believe that your own mouth shall be an oil of well that brings wealth,riches,fun and honour to others. Apology accepted.

You are welcome.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hope the prayer gets to me too,lol.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by PHILEOLOVE(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
Belove,

May it be for you according to your heart desire and may life give you what you deserve/demand.

You are welcome.
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by annawhite(f): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
@goldieluck
stop stealin ma annoiting!LOL
@PHILELOVE
i tink i nid legion of angels 2 annoint ma mouth cos it makin me look like a bad gal wen am not
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by Goldieluks: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
PHILEOLOVE:

Belove,

May it be for you according to your heart desire and may life give you what you deserve/demand.

You are welcome.

Thank you and stay blessed.

Anna,this one na Christian post,na only you want all the blessing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by r231(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Question:you Are Not A Man by LordReed(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
@annawhite & Zahnda
Ladies you are too kind.

annawhite , D-Sense is man enuff no? wink

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? / Heart Broken / If Na You: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.