Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (70259 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ishilove: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2020
40 indeed. Hahaha! cheesy

Happy birthday Madam Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2020
/
2nd picture:

The legs and thigh look dirty and unkept.

/

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
No matter how you see it, Linda is not a good person

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by TLION(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
The most succesful and richest blogger in Africa and the most richest celebrity in Africa apart from footballers. Forget the media hype of davido, wizkid, burna boy, 2 face and the rest. Linda ikeji is richer than all of them. Many will quote me and insult me but only few people knows what i am talking about. Happy birthday to linda, the real strong woman, to all the ladies and young girls in Africa, if you need a role model, look up to women like Linda ikeji.
. If to say you dey close to me, I swear I for give you hot slap
For this nonsense wey you type here.. abi all of una for this forum Dey mad ni una go just open mouth waaaa dey type nonsense. Linda get money pass who even Rhama jago get money pass Linda who the Bleep is linda.. shey una Dey craze ni you mad I swear were oloriburuku omo jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by LaReinaa(f): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ask yourself, can her blog generate the kind of money she has? if she's not into something fishy.
Awon EFCC
Chief Specail Investigator

When you stop trying to analyse people's source of income, you will start making your own money cheesy cheesy
Stay blessed kiss

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday Linda Ikeji! More wins... smiley wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by nonxo007(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How would you ask a woman that is a graduate, a woman that has the biggest blog in Africa, her own media company, where she got her money from.
My brother na you get time to dy answer this caliber of humans. Our mentality in this country is horrible, to them to be a billionaire you must soil you hand. I sha reject such mentality for me and my family.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Where did she get her money from? her secret will expose soon.

Pray to have such secret!! Unless you want to be born poor and die wretched grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Stfe(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday forever young sister! Wishing u longlife,goodhealth and prosperity in Jesus name(Amen).
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2020
after using different men to achieve ur aim.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2020
No naija musician linda no rich pass
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Siberia01(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
CuteMercury:
The most succesful and richest blogger in Africa and the most richest celebrity in Africa apart from footballers. Forget the media hype of davido, wizkid, burna boy, 2 face and the rest. Linda ikeji is richer than all of them. Many will quote me and insult me but only few people knows what i am talking about. Happy birthday to linda, the real strong woman, to all the ladies and young girls in Africa, if you need a role model, look up to women like Linda ikeji.
[/s]

she is even richer than messi and ronaldo combined

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Where did she get her money from? her secret will expose soon.

Wish her happy buffdae and leave with your smelly body. U won’t die

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Pray to have such secret!! Unless you want to be born poor and die wretched grin grin
All the money I made are legal, so I will advise you to advise yourself first before instead of someone that can feed u
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by oochi123(f): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday to us..God will continue to bless us..Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Harkinloyhe19(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.
who no like better thing ��
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
All the money I made are legal, so I will advise you to advise yourself first before instead of someone that can feed u

First take a picture of were you're feeding yourself hahahahahahahaha. And whose talking about legal and illegal money here. Is Linda pushing drugs Abeg pack one side Make I sell market
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Error_quote...
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2020
viviangist:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFTGSxYncHP/

Congrats to Linda. May God continue to bless her abundantly. At some point, I vexed for her sha because of the celibacy stuff but hey! We all human and are susceptible to mistakes. Keep rising, keep shining Linda. One love.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by lildush(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Sexy successful but d pussy DOH.. anyway happy birthday to u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Just the same way a dummy like you would had complain where Mark Zuck got his money from if he were to be a Nigerian... Dude do you even know that Facebook is a Micro-Blogg?? Manh Tech is the fastest way to exclusive wealth tap into it today and u will understand what I’m saying, just for reading comment alone on Nairaland do u know how much they enter S.eun account? Guy wise up and stop letting ur poverty mentality to keep tagging every successful people bad
It's fools like you that praise hushpuppy not knowing that he's a big time crook, btw how can a blogger own a house in banana island, can blogging give her such amount of money? her blog is not even among top 10 in Nigeria, so what the fvck are you saying

you trying to compare Zuckerberg with her shows that u are dumb, how can you compare a rat to a lion? at least we all know how mark made his money, what about her? blogging can't make her such amount of money jare, she's definitely into something fishy, and sorry to say, am not broke and will never be broke.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Enkaychoco(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Sweet and successful, I wish to be like her when I grow up
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Katier00:
are you kemi's son
Dangote's son
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2020
LaReinaa:

Awon EFCC
Chief Specail Investigator

When you stop trying to analyse people's source of income, you will start making your own money cheesy cheesy
Stay blessed kiss

I make my own legal money, I don't need to do shady business before I earn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Accardo419(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2020
viviangist:

I Miss you too Dear ...... Na Some People dey complain say We dey carry Fake News , That's Why Oga SEUN Chased us Commot From Nairaland !!!

Now , The Top Bloggers and Official Websites are looking for were to Copy Posts and Edit !!!

We know say na JUNIOR and Those CHEAP Bloggers contributed to more the 89% success of Nairaland Today

Anyway shaa , Many Top Doors don Open as that one Closed shaaa ...

Na Saturday we dey .... Abeg make i drink Pap and Akara !!!

#Forward Ever !!!

#BloggerBlogger

Welcome back first page sure for you always they can't stop it. E don stay o since 2018 I never see your update.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2020
You know what's up,tell us what we dint know dear.
Ishilove:

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Elineska: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Baby mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by GraGra247(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.

Your opinion. Ronaldo is a billionaire and it simply agreed with my point.

Linda was already a billionaire when she was sleeping with Jeremy and the other guy in U.S. At least these were the only ones in the news.

Charly boy even confirmed to her support that a lot of guys broke her heart.

To suggest that Ronaldo is the only fellow that billionaire ladies crush on is stark ignorance.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by bptc10: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
She's already a billionaire
GraGra247:
2nd picture. Hanty is still advertising assets to the next available billionaire.

Another baby loading...
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

First take a picture of were you're feeding yourself hahahahahahahaha. And whose talking about legal and illegal money here. Is Linda pushing drugs Abeg pack one side Make I sell market
Broke negro, just tell me you want money.

don't go and hustle, be there defending someone that don't give a rat ass about your existence, ode!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2020
bptc10:
She's already a billionaire
Illegal billionaire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.