Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (70297 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

Most male Nairalanders are envious of successful ladies

I don't know where this hate comes from.

Anytime we see a successful lady here, they keep calling her despicable names, such as olosho, farm tool, etc.

I am not here to defend anyone. However, I am here to point out that this worrisome trend is unnecessary.

The ladies have not stopped us guys from working hard to become successful.

The sky is wide enough for every bird to fly

Illbliss said Aiye Po Gan

Nigeria has an absurd and clearly moronic Patriarchal bent!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
maynia:

Answer me first na, Can you show me where you saw this illusion that she has the biggest blog in Africa? cheesy

Honestly, I am even hearing that for the first time... I know she once ruled the Nigerian Blogosphere, but I expect her era to be long past. I just needed to know the current king or queen!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

Most male Nairalanders are envious of successful ladies

I don't know where this hate comes from.

Whenever we see a successful lady here, they keep calling her despicable names, such as olosho, farm tool, etc.

I am not here to defend anyone. However, I am here to point out that this worrisome trend is unnecessary.

The ladies have not stopped us guys from working hard to become successful.

The sky is wide enough for every bird to fly

Illbliss said Aiye Po Gan

Please, that creature you quoted and his ilk are not a very good sample size. They are inarguably the loudest, since they have most time and energy to expend on hating- but that is about it.

I agree with your points though.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dnonso22:

Ask him ooooo.. I don’t think he knows Jayz and Beckham history and influence in Showbiz
I want make the guy talk first before I know wetin to tell am
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by TLION(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Damn!!! Why the thing come dey pepper you for body like dis na??! Abi, the guy comment dey block good things from coming your side??!.. Abeg, be calming down o!!!

Sometimes, comments are just what they are, Comments!!! No need stressing your life over another person's ignorance! grin
she’s just stupid ni.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ask yourself, can her blog generate the kind of money she has? if she's not into something fishy.
get your hook to fish the fishy out I hope you will say the same to the owner of Facebook mark.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who's her baby daddy? oponu
Does it really matter efulefu
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Exodora:
I'm an efulefu
Good to know that you are an efulefu, Oloshi Omo.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Babaken:
get your hook to fish the fishy out I hope you will say the same to the owner of Facebook mark.
Comparing a rat to a lion, we all know Mark money is genuine, but this one is not.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.

Beyoncé, David Beckham? Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday Aunty Linda, 40 looks good on you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by phantom24: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.
shoe get size, does C. Ronaldo have her time in d first place?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
it's been long she's been in the news sef...mama just lay low
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by marsman: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Whatever you call it, it's a potent weapon still. And a huge advantage over men.
Very potent, gives them house in Banana island while, there male counter part are still struggling in apapa
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Comparing a rat to a lion, we all know Mark money is genuine, but this one is not.
because She is a Nigeria woman her money is longer genuine let's learn to appreciate our own.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
The most succesful and richest blogger in Africa and the most richest celebrity in Africa apart from footballers. Forget the media hype of davido, wizkid, burna boy, 2 face and the rest. Linda ikeji is richer than all of them. Many will quote me and insult me but only few people knows what i am talking about. Happy birthday to linda, the real strong woman, to all the ladies and young girls in Africa, if you need a role model, look up to women like Linda ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

A lot of women with those are frustrated, depressed, and miserable... Some even died in the marriage!!!... Marriage is no prerequisite for life success!

That it worked for some doesn't mean it must work out for others!

Yea is true, but soon she will still come to know that marriage adds to a woman's life what success can't add
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
LaReinaa:

Another hater spotted..
You don chop

Why should I hate a lady that has no root with me, I don't hate either but just a piece of a reminder....
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by sogamica(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sexy is now an achievement ������
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Very Ugly woman embarassed is that rashes on her thighs? ewwww!! embarassed

She should have used some of the make ups on her face to cover her crusty thighs.

who is she anyway? we don't know her over here in Miami. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Good to know that you are an efulefu, Oloshi Omo.
Fool that can't possibly be my handle . Anumanu
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

The same envious bastards you see going ape on this thread are the very same ones you'd meet doing the very same thing on a thread on say Bianca Ojukwu, Senator Oduah or Genevieve Nnaji! They're sad, embittered fools.....particularly from one ethnic grp!
You know they can't be proud of their own cause they got body odour as their trade mark
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by KidDarkness(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
oochi123:
Happy birthday to us..God will continue to bless us..Amen
Our sweet, humble and hospitable Oochi123 happy birthday. Where is my own cake and when can I come collect? Happy Birthday. Wishing you the best of all wishes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm not against her or any females, but what I said is the fact.

so tell me why are the famale actresses in Nollywood richer than there male colleagues? are they not into something fishy? that's very obvious.

if a female make clean money no one will ever castigate her because they know her wealth is genuine.
People like this he goat can't go far in life with this mindset.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

All those fools you're wasting your time responding to and trying to school are posting from a position of envy or even hate based mainly on her success in life and her ethnicity! If you ask them their ethnic grps, don't be surprised they're almost all from one in particular!

Ignore them! smiley
useless fool and victim mentality goat grin gringringrin
Linda is a babymama and olosho..
Deal with it grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by LaReinaa(f): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Why should I hate a lady that has no root with me, I don't hate either but just a piece of a reminder....
I am sure there're somany goals you must have set for yourself that you haven't achieved yet, you should constantly remind yourself of all that before turning to someone else's alarm clock sad
Reminder cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
At the age of 40, she has done tremendously well for herself. HBD!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
LaReinaa:

You and I don't know that, we should always be careful with our accusations! Until proven otherwise, she is a blogger and a successful business woman.
Don't mind the fool let him go and do his own money laundering is he not a human being too. If he thinks is that easy he should help in laundering money or he want Aunty Linda to help him. Stupid body odour tribalist .
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
izubext007:
after using different men to achieve ur aim.
What are you waiting for ? Nobody will stop you from achiving your own aim with different women or don't we have women that wants men to ....
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
MilkyGalaxyBCH:

YES, YES AND YES AGAIN. I am an internet entrepreneur and I 100% believe in online business and its power to earn you millions. The fuel that drives online business is traffic. If you get traffic to your blog/website you are made bro.

With the traffic she is getting on her blog, Google adsense will be greasing her account like crazy. Now, do a little math; on average, she makes over $20,000 monthly from Google adsense, check that amount in naira.

Now, that's Google adsense alone. She makes money from displaying adverts of top brands in the world like glo, airtel, mtn, shoprite, hp, tecno, close-up, coca-cola etc and her ad rates isn't child's play.
She charges for sponsored blog posts as well.

Let me stop here, though I could go on and on. Oh, lest I forget, you can make substantial amount of money without doing something fishy. Just put such thought to rest.

I've tasted internet money and I can say it anywhere that you can become a millionaire through online business.
Why are you wasting your time trying to educate this mumu.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Exodora:

Foolish people and he goats like me can't go far in life with my fvcked up mindset.
I agree! you are useless, please fvck off my mentions, you are a nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Please, that creature you quoted and his ilk are not a very good sample size. They are inarguably the loudest, since they have most time and energy to expend on hating- but that is about it.

I agree with your points though.
See who's talking an irrelevant person. birds of the same feathers, she's even better than you in all ramifications, money and all. cheesy

if better people dey talk, make snail no dey chook mouth, your case is even worst than hers. cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.