Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,135 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (70308 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by jornwhite: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.

Nice job d pay must av bin gud, she is successful we know, she needs no one money maybe, the only man she had crush on is c. ronaldo buh that is not the name of her baby daddy, it takes more than crush to go sleep in a man's 3bedroom apartment.
Your biggest mistake is you give too much relevance to the word "crush", beyonce can crush on beckham buh trust me she can go as low as fvckin naira marley. jada got entangled with august, august to smith is like naira marley to david beckham, you don't know women bro

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Hanty.... @_40, [s]let's see your kids and that lucky dude that defines your character and proved it to the world....[/s]

I mean your husband Man.........

Happy birthday to you, more grace

A lot of women with those are frustrated, depressed, and miserable... Some even died in the marriage!!!... Marriage is no prerequisite for life success!

That it worked for some doesn't mean it must work out for others!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2020
maynia:

She doesn't even have the biggest blog in Lagos grin.
Can you show me where you saw this illusion that she has the biggest blog in Africa?

So, who has the biggest blog in Lagos and Nigeria??!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by euniselfyahoo: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2020
HBD
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Stillthebest: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2020
shocked

Linda, I like you. Keep going higher.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2020
TLION:
. If to say you dey close to me, I swear I for give you hot slap
For this nonsense wey you type here.. abi all of una for this forum Dey mad ni una go just open mouth waaaa dey type nonsense. Linda get money pass who even Rhama jago get money pass Linda who the Bleep is linda.. shey una Dey craze ni you mad I swear were oloriburuku omo jatijati

Damn!!! Why the thing come dey pepper you for body like dis na??! Abi, the guy comment dey block good things from coming your side??!.. Abeg, be calming down o!!!

Sometimes, comments are just what they are, Comments!!! No need stressing your life over another person's ignorance! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
2nd picture:

The legs and thigh look dirty and unkept.

/

True... That picture should never have found its way into social media! It's just tacky and distasteful.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

A lot of women with those are frustrated, depressed, and miserable... Some even died in the marriage!!!... Marriage is no prerequisite for life success!

That it worked for some doesn't mean it must work out for others!

You are the only sensible alfa male on NL. The only one that minds his business. I can’t say same for your colleagues who spend their productive years/time in women’s business. Following woman (matter) upandan like he-goats. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2020
Quality20:
Wow such a great lady. [s]Congrats to her husband, he has a great wife[/s]

Know when and how to keep things simple!!! undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Elxandre(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Linda is not less than 43, egbon cheesy
40 isn't that different from 43.
Unless you have hard proof, you're being unrealistic claiming to be able to tell a 40 year old from a 43 year old.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by marsman: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2020
maynia:

She doesn't even have the biggest blog in Lagos grin.
Can you show me where you saw this illusion that she has the biggest blog in Africa?
Be like say Nairaland na forum no be blog again grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

You are the only sensible alfa male on NL. The only one that minds his business. I can’t say same for your colleagues who spend their productive years/time in women’s business. Following woman (matter) upandan like he-goats. lipsrsealed

A true Alpha should know where and when to draw the line, especially when it comes to reasoning and objectivity... I don't think a nosy idiot is deserving of the class.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Dnonso22: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
why David Becham? Pls explain

Ask him ooooo.. I don’t think he knows Jayz and Beckham history and influence in Showbiz
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
naija4life247:

It is no secret there. Everybody knows she has been sleeping with rich men for money. It's no big deal, selling her body is her business. She is minding her business. I am minding my business, so everyone too should mind his/her business.
Lol cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by marsman: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Females generally have advantages over males when it comes to strength of networking.
Networking with there middle leg organ
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Like poles repel bro. Most men prefer to assist women than their fellow males. It's the way of nature.
You are right though
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:

She steal your Papa ₦500
Be civil, young man.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Keep deceiving urself, he go clear for Ur eyes. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
viviangist:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFTGSxYncHP/
when will this my wife come back home,
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

A true Alpha should know where and when to draw the line, especially when it comes to reasoning and objectivity... I don't think a nosy idiot is deserving of the class.

Very true. I don’t think so too. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by SeekHim: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
You don't believe that you are 40
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Dnonso22: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=CuteMercury post=94073142]How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody's money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.

You were making sense until that your final statement.. So with the information you have, you think Beckham is more richer and more famous that Jay-Z.. Go and research more. No a-list American artists fall for the footballers you think they’re hot and rich.. they way prefer basketballers
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Google it, it's on over the internet.
Or you can do an experiment.
In your WhatsApp contact ask 10 people if they have visited nairaland this week and also ask for Linda ikeji blog too, compare the answers.

I never enter Linda ikeji blog this year
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Answer me first na, Can you show me where you saw this illusion that she has the biggest blog in Africa? cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hbd milf
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ezmans: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Havertz:
hbd
when I read that Linda occupation is blogging I laugh in danish
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
marsman:

Networking with there middle leg organ
Whatever you call it, it's a potent weapon still. And a huge advantage over men.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by dalass(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Frankyboy1:
When a woman says 'happy' look beneath, there you have an unhappy emotionally unstable woman

She said she's happy, you're saying she's not.... She should say she's not happy so that what, you'll believe she's happy?

Men should stop thinking they know a woman's mind... She successful, sexy, a mother and yes she's happy. Q.E.D!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
GraGra247:
2nd picture. Hanty is still advertising assets to the next available billionaire.

Another baby loading...
What to do na?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ubcandid(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
jornwhite:

Nice job d pay must av bin gud, she is successful we know, she needs no one money maybe, the only man she had crush on is c. ronaldo buh that is not the name of her baby daddy, it takes more than crush to go sleep in a man's 3bedroom apartment.
Your biggest mistake is you give too much relevance to the word "crush", beyonce can crush on beckham buh trust me she can go as low as fvckin naira marley. jada got entangled with august, august to smith is like naira marley to david beckham, you don't know women bro

he doesn't. if august didn't come out with that, we wouldn't have heard about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.