Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,745 members, 7,915,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account (83144 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by southpole: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

How am i suppose to share money that does not belong to me....
Report such deposit to EFCC before is too late
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
timwudz:
Blessing in disguise
If you're not using that bank account again, DM me the information lemme be using it. Thank you

N30k you don't know the source is blessing to you? undecided
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by banio: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

I need help on what to do next....below is the screenshot of the alert...

Do an email to the bank and copy CBN, EFCC and others.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by okoloemmalex(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
don't you think that your prayer point have been heard? concerned Nigerian worried.

meanwhile, be a gentle man by reporting yourself to the EFCC before hand
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by micflo28(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
That money is from a banker looting the system. Withdraw the money and keep because the plan will be that they will start deducting the money into their main accounts and use the loots to flee the country.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by cutieme(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Strokephysio(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
You don too pray for miracle alerts
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Raymeskey: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
k2wise:

The total money is 945,000k it is their business, if they want to finish it since it's a current account, they keep coming up with stupid charges, I just de watch them, how can they say they don't know where it came from, this is more than 6 months since I reported.
You must be a good man

They know what they are doing
Looking for who to implicate
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by poweredcom(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Haaa free money baba do giveaway na ...u de gurk oo

Bro your bank account have been used for wire fraud by someone that just it

So better run to ur bank and report o
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by donpeluchi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Looks like a variant of money laundering. Do you have any evidence that you escalated this to your bank? This is one of the things that will save you when law enforcement finally tracks you down.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Metobime(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saint Obi smiley
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Why did you carry out a transfer action on the money?

You may have put yourself in some form of trouble with that action.

The first thing you should have done was contact your bank, and create screenshots of the conversation between you and your bank concerning the questionable alerts.

Anyway, it is not too late.

Send a quick note to your bank concerning the matter, including the action (the transfer of fund) that you carried out.

Better late than never!!!

Good luck!!!
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Raymeskey:

You must be a good man

They know what they are doing
Looking for who to implicate

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Odion2016(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
longetivity:
if u no need the money, abeg use am do give away for us

Will you suffer the consequences with him??
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by simplepee(f): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigerians and greediness, look at the way they are all shouting 'blessing in disguise', if robbery was easy, you all will be confirm thieves. Later you will be crying one country banned you or restrict your visas. Dirty, corrupt and greedy minds you all have sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Trustwallet(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Why did you carry out a transfer action on the money?

You may have put yourself in some form of trouble with that action.

The first thing you should have done was contact your bank, and create screenshots of the conversation between you and your bank concerning the questionable alerts.

Anyway, it is not too late.

Send a quick note to your bank concerning the matter, including the action (the transfer of fund) that you carried out.

Better late than never!!!

Good luck!!!
I was deducted 530 naira as sms fee plus stamp duty i had to transfer the money to my rubies account. At first i thought it was a wrong transfer that was been made to my account i was hoping maybe the bank would call me to lay claim of the money bt unfortunately i didnt receive any call.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Teaveapoet(f): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please go to bank and ask it can land you in efcc net. A friend got arrested last year cos of this.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

I was deducted 530 naira as sms fee plus stamp duty i had to transfer the money to my rubies account. At first i thought it was a wrong transfer that was been made to my account i was hoping maybe the bank would call me to lay claim of the money bt unfortunately i didnt receive any call.

You have a strong case with that deduction your bank made.

But still, write to your bank and tell them everything.

No one can blame you for anything, since your bank also made a noticeable action on the fund.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by highbee02: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Y is it in naira if the money is coming from a foreign country?
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Trustwallet(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You have a strong case with that deduction your bank made.

But still, write to your bank and tell them everything.

No one can blame you for anything, since your bank also made an noticeable action on the fund.

I have already....
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Amorprincesa24: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
You should write a letter to your bank and make sure they acknowledge your copy. This is not blessing in disguise. Because if your account is being used for scam, na wahala be that o!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

I have already....

Good.

Then, I don't think there is any need to panic.

Make sure you make a screenshot of the message you sent to your bank, and make sure you make screenshots of subsequent conversations.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by tizzdi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

current account?
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Qwaps: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
You self keep and don’t stop spending.. grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by faithfull18(f): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
I knew it would be Access/diamond.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is little your bank can do in this case. They cant block a certain accounts from sending money into your account. They can only stop money from going out of your account at your request. But if you decide to close the account, they such money would not drop again. But won't it affect your family and friends who already are using the account to send you money.
Your best bet is to make a Police report and keep the record. If anything happens in the future the record is there that you have reported the unusual transfer.

Don't panicked make a police report and continue with your normal life. You will get to the beneath of it someday.

Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by vickydevoka(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U need 20 lashes of koboko
Since I small d m don de flog me, yet e no de enter.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by kashtanyi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Abeg transfer the money enter this account 0210095057 GTB make I help you lay legal complain on the matter
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by MrJibana: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

You don reach banking hall to complain physical? Try do am ASAP to avoid Efcc clamping o...
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
See Nigerians, any small opportunity they will look for a way to scam/cheat. I nor blame any country wey nor want us. I only feel for those who are genuine in those countries.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Funkybabee(f): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
why transferred to another acct self. just go and let your bank manager be aware of it incase of any thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.