Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,491 members, 7,947,960 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account (83257 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2020
why are you confused or worried when your Pastor always *heaven will locate you*, u used to reply Amen! *more money in your bank account * you also replied Amen*
your now raising alarm call ur Pastor and send the money
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by fabulous01(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Could be Illuminati. U have innocently applied.. Return the morning
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by joescot: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
My friend....
Go to the nearest Police Division {Station} close to you
Ask of the DIVISIONAL crime OFFICER
Narrate your experience to him/her

You ll be given an IPO who will take your statement n open a case file...which will used in your defence should any matter arises
Ensure you printout your statement of account and do not spend or transfer the money out of the account, if that is the only sacrifice you ll make
It ll pay you later
Also ensure you know your IPO well and get his/her phone number too

Nothing is free even in freetown
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Trustwallet(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2020
AfriAgriProduct:
This is lie joor. Big lie joor. Diamond Bank is now Access bank and has also changed preface of their mobile online banking platform to match logo and branding of Access Bank.
How is it a lie, dont say what u don't know, u can still use diamond or access bank app to login....people are still using the diamond bank app.....
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by FREEMONEY7(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2020
why are you yet to decipher if this is real or not.
I once had the same experience like you

from the same diamond bank too.
I got #16,200 sent to my account twice in just one month

totaling #32,400
although I have spent the money and nothing happened

I think its a promotion or lucky winner diamond bank are offering

will need to go and open another bank account there this week for free money

I was even thinking maybe its the frequent transactions that always happens in my account that caused them giving me free money

well I hope am right but no one has ever called to claim any money from me

cheers!
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by FREEMONEY7(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2020
joescot:
My friend....
Go to the nearest Police Division {Station} close to you
Ask of the DIVISIONAL crime OFFICER
Narrate your experience to him/her

You ll be given an IPO who will take your statement n open a case file...which will used in your defence should any matter arises
Ensure you printout your statement of account and do not spend or transfer the money out of the account, if that is the only sacrifice you ll make
It ll pay you later
Also ensure you know your IPO well and get his/her phone number too

Nothing is free even in freetown

oga this is the worst advice ever
don't you ever call the Nigerian police on anything good.

oga I also have the same experience too
mine is #32,400

and nothing freakly happened
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by FREEMONEY7(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

I need help on what to do next....below is the screenshot of the alert...

quickly make use of the money
its a free gift to you from their bank
I also had the same experience and I withdraw all the money and nothing happened
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by weseyboy(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2020
How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

I have an e-book book that reveals 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year

If you are interested in the free e-book contact me on /2348098144301
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by anigbajumo(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2020
sinkhole:
Guy, problem seems to have found you, I am sorry angry
Somebody seems to have used your account for collection of some sort, most likely illegal, as the money seems to be fixed and from different people.
I will advice you contact your bank, CBN as well as EFCC and ICPC! You can try and initiate contact through twitter (that seems faster these days). Just as somebody said document every complaint you are making.
If you want to involve police, I beg you, involve EFCC and your bank first. Police may found you guilty for reporting.

Police found him guilty for reporting after he lodge complaint in the bank??
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by sinkhole: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2020
anigbajumo:

Police found him guilty for reporting after he lodge complaint in the bank??
we are talking about Nigeria Police here embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
ok
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
KevUnique:
Hmmm, U again? You seem to be easily tempted by money? Did not expect these words from you, Brachaa. Remember, teach others the right way in all situations no matter the allure of the temptation. Out of the heart the mouth speaketh. Not judging you, but reminding u to not be "lukewarm" Good day.

What did I say again??

I said he should be careful.

He should go to the bank and Lodge a complaint so he doesn't get roped into money laundering he's not aware of.

Bro, Biko easy on me now. Chai!

Modified

You just made me confuse. I had to check my comment again. I didn't even know whether to advise him to send the money to the police since the bank didn't bulge. U you can see my comments was at crossroads and not really telling him to keep it.

Lol... Please I'm still in charge o. Money ain't got a thing on me. Trust me!
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by tbliss22(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bros.... Some people might had such experience and got away with it.

But will you listen to my advice??

Go straight to twitter, check out for diamond twitter handle and also add central bank handle and tweet at them. It will be followed up and documented.

EFCC might come for you later but to be on a safer side, document all your report.

Don't ever! Don't ever!! Don't ever!!! Involve Nigerian Police.....
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by perpeling22(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
dnawah:
are u not one of those that typed Amen on Facebook,when them say u will get money in your account? money don come u dey fear.

Someone should hold meoooo. I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. As in "Amen I claim it" Now see money and see jittery. Lol...
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by perpeling22(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
gurusprout:

With Just 60k!

When wahala comes, 600k might not be able to op free.

Please talk to cbn on twitter.

If I can see that 60k now, it will save my family from embarrassment of house rent.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by gurusprout: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
perpeling22:

If I can see that 60k now, it will save my family from embarrassment of house rent.

May God provide it for you.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by NWAFORH1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Your ancestors prayers r answering
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by NWAFORH1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
perpeling22:

Ajemonu leyi jare
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by perpeling22(f): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
gurusprout:

May God provide it for you.

Amen
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by perpeling22(f): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
NWAFORH1:

Ajemonu leyi jare

Bless my family with it bros, Abeg!
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Wealthywalter1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is hilarious ���

Just update with the info with your bank.

LoL ���

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.