Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,120 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (12829 Views)

Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2011

The smug mile means you don't know anything about Egyptian pilots aiding Nigeria, or the amount of shells provided by Britain, or the amount of planes and other ammunition the USSR made sure Niger never lacked. It's a thing of pride.
How many Egyptian pilots? How many shells provided (for free, I guess you are saying?) by Britain? Same for planes, ammunitiion from the Soviets (provided for free, I guess?)

Yes they have been distorted, like how the Yoruba 'conquered Igboland' when 1. the Yoruba didn't make half the military, and 2. the war was between Biafra and Nigeria. If you people don't want to be shown for what they are (muppets) then they need to be more careful selecting insults. Cheeeers 
Well, largely speaking Yoruba didn't have much involvement in the war. I've never really claimed otherwise. However, we did have this one general who conquered large swathes of your territory. . . his name is the Black Scorpion grin
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2011
They also surrendered to another Yoruba man popularly known as OBJ
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ezeagu(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2011
eku_bear:

How many Egyptian pilots? How many shells provided (for free, I guess you are saying?) by Britain? Same for planes, ammunitiion from the Soviets (provided for free, I guess?)

"Shell and BP company were taking Biafran oil but paying the royalties to Nigeria to help it buy weapons and ammunition."

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=g5NAZMBK5hsC&pg=PA214&dq=%22Shell+and+BP+company+were+taking+Biafran+oil+but+paying+the+royalties+to+Nigeria+to+help+it+buy+weapons+and+ammunition.%22&hl=en&ei=wBR3TffqM5G08QO8n_WfDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22Shell%20and%20BP%20company%20were%20taking%20Biafran%20oil%20but%20paying%20the%20royalties%20to%20Nigeria%20to%20help%20it%20buy%20weapons%20and%20ammunition.%22&f=false]Link.[/url]

. . . . call it what you want.

eku_bear:

Well, largely speaking Yoruba didn't have much involvement in the war. I've never really claimed otherwise. However, we did have this one general who conquered large swathes of your territory. . . his name is the Black Scorpion grin

Haha, "Black Scorpion", taking orders from his British masters to destroy Biafra. And there was a "Black Scorpion" there to destroy Benin. And there was a Black Scorpion there to round you up into Nigeria. And there was a "Black Scorpion" that sabotaged several African revolts around the continent. "Black Scorpion" is nobody, he's just another one of those body's used for European means, no one mention any "Black Scorpion" in Biafran War videos, they mention people who held off several super powers and their pet monkeys, while their wife and kids ran across Igboland looking for shelter and things to eat. Anyway, that was 40 years ago, bounced back, snatched the crown back. grin

[center][/center]

Lekwa Black Scorpionsssssssssss. Nwa boy-boyssss grin

Short Minds.

Eko Ile:

They also surrendered to another Yoruba man popularly known as OBJ

I feel sorry. It's like your rounding up all the victories you can. grin
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2011
ezeagu:

"Shell and BP company were taking Biafran oil but paying the royalties to Nigeria to help it buy weapons and ammunition."

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=g5NAZMBK5hsC&pg=PA214&dq=%22Shell+and+BP+company+were+taking+Biafran+oil+but+paying+the+royalties+to+Nigeria+to+help+it+buy+weapons+and+ammunition.%22&hl=en&ei=wBR3TffqM5G08QO8n_WfDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22Shell%20and%20BP%20company%20were%20taking%20Biafran%20oil%20but%20paying%20the%20royalties%20to%20Nigeria%20to%20help%20it%20buy%20weapons%20and%20ammunition.%22&f=false]Link.[/url]

. . . . call it what you want.
Do you have the book I mentioned handy? Pages 138-140 or so pretty much deal with that. I don't have a scanner handy, though. . . so if you don't have a copy I cannot post it here.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2011

Haha, "Black Scorpion", taking orders from his British masters to destroy Biafra. And there was a "Black Scorpion" there to destroy Benin. And there was a Black Scorpion there to round you up into Nigeria. And there was a "Black Scorpion" that sabotaged several African revolts around the continent. "Black Scorpion" is nobody, he's just another one of those body's used for European means, no one mention any "Black Scorpion" in Biafran War videos, they mention people who held off several super powers and their pet monkeys, while their wife and kids ran across Igboland looking for shelter and things to eat. Anyway, that was 40 years ago, bounced back, snatched the crown back.

Again, if it makes you feel better to think that it was a British/Soviet/Egyptian plot against the noble Biafrans, so be it. If the lie makes you feel better, who am I to begrudge you?  grin

The reality is, you were slapped silly by Nigerians. Nigerians who purchased weapons from others? Sure. Not Nigerians gifted stuff by 3rd parties. Or by the Soviets with their Nigerian collaborators.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ezeagu(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2011
eku_bear:

Again, if it makes you feel better to think that it was a British/Soviet/Egyptian plot against the noble Biafrans, so be it. If the lie makes you feel better, who am I to begrudge you? grin

Oh, it feels so good knowing your not a toy, and neither were your ancestors, lets check the track record:

These moves were followed up with the gradual subjugation of various autonomous Igbo groups, starting with the Aguleri (1892), Akwete, Obiohia and Ohuhu (1896), Anioma/western Igbo (the Ekumeku, 1898-1910), the Aro (1901-1902), and Onitsha hinterland (areas within Ogrugu, Onitsha and Oguta in 1904). Others were the Ezza and Ahiara Mbaise (1905), Isuikwuato and Ishiagu (1907), the Udi-Okigwe area (1914), and the Ikwo (1918).

Readi

30 years.

[size=15pt]YOU'RE IMPRESSED.[/size]
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2011
What is there to be impressed about?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ezeagu(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2011
eku_bear:

Do you have the book I mentioned handy? Pages 138-140 or so pretty much deal with that. I don't have a scanner handy, though. . . so if you don't have a copy I cannot post it here.

Any, whatever [size=4pt]Britain/EuropeusedanddumpedNigeria,whatasurprise[/size].

eku_bear:

The reality is, you were slapped silly by Nigerians. Nigerians who purchased weapons from others? Sure. Not Nigerians gifted stuff by 3rd parties. Or by the Soviets with their Nigerian collaborators.

Chy, you added extra just for me. I appreciate it, anyway[b][size=15pt]BIAFRAN FLAG[/size][/b]

[center][/center]
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ezeagu(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2011
eku_bear:

What is there to be impressed about?

You'll get it, just keep looking.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2011
Nah. Skimmed through the page before and after, didn't see nothin
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ezeagu(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2011
eku_bear:

Nah. Skimmed through the page before and after, didn't see nothin

Ah well, your loss. Do you for any reason (any) want some drugs?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2011
^-- I'm good man. Munching on some beef jerky and drinking apple juice right now. That is all I need tongue
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ezeagu(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2011
eku_bear:

^-- I'm good man. Munching on some beef jerky and drinking apple juice right now. That is all I need tongue

Mmmmm, enjoy mehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough, ACF Tells Boko Haram / G7 Govs, nPDP Are Comfortable With APC / INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.