Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (12815 Views)

Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 3:24am On Mar 04, 2011
^^

Go to your parlour if you have one, grab a cold bottle of beer. Finish it, sleep and try figuring it out tomorrow. cool
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by bkbabe97y(m): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2011
Obiagu1:

I'll suggest to these bitchy Yorubas to organise a mass suicide. That's what people do when they get too angry and frustrated like in Japan.

Why didnt you suggest it to Ojukwu before he fled to Ivory Coast?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 3:27am On Mar 04, 2011
Nothing will happen if he loses. If he loses cleanly as an incumbent with all the powers of the federation at his disposal, no one can cry foul play.

He can then force the issue and I suppose force a confrontation between his supporters (SS/SE, parts of the middle belt) and the rest of the country, but I don't think that sort of outcome will turn out well for him.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2011
eku_bear:

Nothing will happen if he loses. If he loses cleanly as an incumbent with all the powers of the federation at his disposal, no one can cry foul play.

He can then force the issue and I suppose force a confrontation between his supporters (SS/SE, parts of the middle belt) and the rest of the country, but I don't think that sort of outcome will turn out well for him.

I wont pay him and his silly claim any mind, he sounds like a 2 grader,
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by AljUche: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
For starters, I don't believe that Jonathan would lose.cool  In fact his victory is cast on iron. cool

But, if, due to circumstances beyond our control he loses, have you actually thought about what will happen to Nigeria?

Walahi, you guys don't think far
. undecided

That is how Ojukwu clearly saw today in 1966 (45 years ago!). Even Nzeogwu's coup statement can still be used today.

what would happen if jonathan loses i would like to know my brother smiley

i bet[b] if[/b] he loses, there will be nothing unless ijaw and igbos start there madness and i know we igbos dare not

also it will be the end of igbo and ijaw as we know it, mark my word,.,.,.,.,. that is if jonathan loses and buhari wins then igbos start roits wink
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by AljUche: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

I wont pay him and his silly claim any mind, he sounds like a 2 grader,

gbammmm cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2011
Posted by: eku_bear

Let's just say that I don't know whether Nigeria will ever practice free and fair elections. All I know is that there are more powerful and informed Northern folks working for Jonathan's victory than those working for Buhari's victory.
There is a number of reasons why that is the case.

You are about 20% correct.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by bkbabe97y(m): 3:36am On Mar 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

You are about 20% correct.

And how did you arrive at this 20%? Is this one of ur usual lies?!
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 3:39am On Mar 04, 2011
Posted by: Alj Uche
what would happen if jonathan loses i would like to know my brother Smiley

i bet if he loses, there will be nothing unless ijaw and igbos start there madness and i know we igbos dare not

also it will be the end of igbo and ijaw as we know it, mark my word,.,.,.,.,. that is if jonathan loses and buhari wins then igbos start roits

Mallam when did you change your name to uche? shocked I'll soon change mine to Umaru. hehehe! grin grin

Your brothers will give Jonathan victory, mark my word. cool
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 3:41am On Mar 04, 2011
It'll be like Umaru_sai_gaskia! cool
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by AljUche: 3:46am On Mar 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

Mallam when did you change your name to uche? shocked I'll soon change mine to Umaru. hehehe! grin grin

Your brothers will give Jonathan victory, mark my word. cool
grin grin grin grin

you are clealy right, some of our leaders have sold us out for money and power angry cool but what can i say undecided

i can not rule out the possiblity of jonathan losing, but be as it is he may end up winning the north,.,.,. so long as he makes a very good deal with us,.,, ,., i mean in terms of oil, infrasturtures, amenities, employment etc. although he is most likly to lose the north west and part of north east which are higly populated according to jega count
cool

before i forget u can change you name as well since we are brother
cheesy
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 04, 2011
its obvious people in nairaland are all mad , waste of sperm. since when did lagos ohaneze = igbo people
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 3:57am On Mar 04, 2011
you are clealy right, some of our leaders have sold us out for money and power  but what can i say  Undecided

i can not rule out the possiblity of jonathan losing, but be as it is he may end up winning the north,.,.,. so long as he makes a very good deal with us,.,, ,., i mean in terms of oil, infrasturtures, amenities, employment etc. although he is most likly to lose the north west and part of north east which are higly populated according to jega count

before i forget u can change you name as well since we are brother

As long as Ibrahim Babangida, Atiku Abubakar, Theophilus Danjuma ( there are many others) are in northern Nigeria, Jonathan will not lose to Buhari or even Ribadu:

In the west you have the mister do or die himself; Olusegun Obasanjo and his supporters.

There is no way Jonathan loses this election.

There is so much at stake for these guys, and there is of course so much at stake for Nigeria. Some of those who fought the war are still alive and don't want to see the country disintegrate.

Look at it this way, if you are from south south, how would you handle such loss? Forget Ndigbo for now.
Swap shoes! Step into their shoes. It improves your perspective. cool
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 4:03am On Mar 04, 2011
You might be right about powerful northerners working for Goodluck. He very well might win outright. But if he doesn't. . . nothing bad will occur (aside from the country becoming more fragmented. . . which is probably not a minor concern.)
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by AljUche: 4:05am On Mar 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

As long as Ibrahim Babangida, Atiku Abubakar, Theophilus Danjuma ( there are many others) are in northern Nigeria, Jonathan will not lose to Buhari or even Ribadu:

In the west you have the mister do or die himself; Olusegun Obasanjo and his supporters.

There is no way Jonathan loses this election.

There is so much at stake for these guys, and there is of course so much at stake for Nigeria. Some of those who fought the war are still alive and don't want to see the country disintegrate.

Look at it this way, if you are from south south, how would you handle such loss? Forget Ndigbo for now.
Swap shoes! Step into their shoes. It improves your perspective. cool

ok i understand, jonathan has a high chance of winning but i would not take out BB yet. cool
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2011
DRlulu:

its obvious people in nairaland are all mad , waste of sperm. since when did lagos ohaneze = igbo people

Are the ohaneze people not ibo people?

Are they not blackmailing on behalf of ibo people?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Beaf: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2011
Alj Uche:

ok i understand, jonathan has a high chance of winning but i would not take out BB yet. cool

Uche, am not trying to annoy you, but are you going to libya to fight? They are paying people.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609573.0.html
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Are the ohaneze people not ibo people?

Are they not blackmailing on behalf of ibo people?

most of you obviously dont reside in nigeria so your ignorace on this thread can be excused.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EzeUche2(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2011
If Jonathan loses, the South-South will not be happy. And when the South-South is not happy, the rest of Nigeria will not be happy.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by bkbabe97y(m): 5:52am On Mar 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

If Jonathan loses, the South-South will not be happy. And when the South-South is not happy, the rest of Nigeria will not be happy.

Is this analysis true, OR IS IT LIKE YOUR LIES THAT YOU WAS BORN IN THE U.S AND IN AROCHUKWI AT THE SAME TIME?!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-616390.0.html
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

tribalism is soo strong in nigeria ,its worse than curruption, i think zoning should be brought back if not nigeria wont last long cus people will be voting along tribes lines. the south south need to rule the country most of the resources we are using comes from there , if theres going to be peace and unity in nigeria then zoning should be applied.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2011
DRlulu:

most of you obviously dont reside in nigeria so your ignorace on this thread can be excused.

What's this rubbish got to do with you ignorantly misappropriating a tribe?

And your d/umb a/s/s got the audacity to label others ignorant?

Go ahead and excuse your own stupidity,
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EzeUche2(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2011
DRlulu:

tribalism is soo strong in nigeria ,its worse than curruption, i think zoning should be brought back if not nigeria wont last long cus people will be voting along tribes lines. the south south need to rule the country most of the resources we are using comes from there , if theres going to be peace and unity in nigeria then zoning should be applied.

I agree. Since Nigeria is so dependent on that region's resources, it is about time that a minority from that region is elected. It is the least we could do.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2011
DRlulu:

Look at this clown contradicting himself and doing the same thing he's blaming others for?

silly a/s/s tribalist,
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2011
Obiagu1:

I'll suggest to these bitchy Yorubas to organise a mass suicide. That's what people do when they get too angry and frustrated like in Japan.
Start a thread and call on like minds to commit suicide as a protest against the Igbo.

I think heavens will hear your cry. Goodluck!

Mass suicide? As in trying to fight armored tanks with machetes?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2011
@Pstylish,
the fact that you dont know and cannot think of any bigger and more accurate sitting arrangement anywhere else in the country makes reasoning with you la complete waste of time.

Now you have again imagined that the biggest igbo population can get in a local government is about winner's 50k auditorium.
Guy think like an enterprenuer you are supposed to be. Now according to you, abt 80% igbo population are spare parts dealers. What makes u think that even half of ur 80% traders goes to church every sunday?
How could a CEO like u also estimate dat 80% of igbos are traders forgetting that school children outnumber adults in naija population figures. Maybe u know better as an CEO and those traders are all unmarried without kids.
Or perhaps d remaining 20% are children thereby promptly removing chances of having any igbos like d ones u worked with and bankers, lawyers, doctors, CEOs, and even those church owners u met d day u registered ur company.
WOW!
Man, no offence but ur sense of estimation calls for serious questions as to why u r in d line of work u r in. Even my manager will get fired immediately for estimating d way u did.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2011
Again the fact that u think that those traders who own businesses and properties in lagos contribute only 20%?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2011
How is this thread still going?

I thought the great PhysicsMHD cleared things up already.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2011
You tried to but your efforts werent sufficient.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2011
onye_ngbu:

You tried to but your efforts werent sufficient.

What did the great PhysicsMHD miss or fail to do?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2011
If u have gone through all the decent posts on d thread, u might see them
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2011
I think you guys have been going in circles basically.

That usually happens when a glorious leader of men, women, souls, nature, and even small woodland creatures - such as myself - leaves the commoners to their low-brow discussions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… / Electoral Act: Presidency Begs NASS To Reconvene / Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.