Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. (10416 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:
Why are you calling the mods? Sex in a relationship is NOT compulsory. Chastity should be embraced.
Your fellow men won't agree with you on this.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 29, 2020
talktrue1234:
But can't we stop all this premarital sex? It's obvious this thing is destroying our society

100%
Though I don't think it can be stopped( even musicians are not helping matters). I won't criticise those that have gone into sex though.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2020
°°°
That's why I don't depend on any man for my needs. I don't want someone telling me because he gave me money to do my hair, I should open my legs. Hell naw!

Most nigerians (both females and males) see relationship as a cashout medium and a sex doll shop as they feel a relationship with someone only has sex and money to offer.
Very degenerative kind of thinking.

10 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2020
The did as been done for some in this generation but we can help build the next generation
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Talk of rape. undecided
@last write up

What has rape got to do with spreading legs up and down..??

6 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Does it matter what the men think....??

Women are the determining factor in all sexual activity whether the man approached or the lady made the first move....once u don’t want the d!ck... sex isn’t happening....

So at the end of the day....You women cannot blame men for your high bodycounts.... because if all women decides not to have sex before marriage, that’s what all men will get used to.... and like the days of our fathers... boys will start being responsible

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by fati2001(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:
Sex in a relationship is NOT compulsory. .
but same gender will say "they can be in a relationship with out sex "
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by YongEngr: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Hi ladies, see lovely fashion styles and know more about beauty @
https://www.korectfashion.com

You're gonna love it
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by oyatz(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Nice question but I don't think it'll ever gonna be feasible.

It's possible.

Kano State HISBAH Board has just arrested some youths for immorality and they are now in full gear to stamp out fornication & Adultery, Gambling , consumption of alcohol and petty stealing from the State.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by KidDarkness(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Not every guy is the same. Some would want a no sex relationship which I know is the best. If you end up with your soulmate, you won't even get to worry about body counts. It goes both ways. Even most women demand for sex in a relationship. The longest I have been in a relationship is 5 months. It never worked out because the always demanded for sex eventually. I"m not changing my values for anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Powerfly(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2020
What baffles me this days is when a man is looking for a Godfearing lady to commit fornication with.

3 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Deicide: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
We men do not have body count doesn't matter how many people we've had sex with.

One thing you females don't understand is Sex doesn't affect our body as men the same way it affect women, so when we talk about you guys reducing ya body count and staying pure, it's for your own good. Nobody wants a worn out partner

You talk about men you ask what are they bringing to the table? Since I was born but now I am getting old I have never seen a 9ja girl agree to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't bring anything to the table.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:
As written by ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In as much as this post may be gender based, I'll love to indicate that it is equally PUN free.
Over the years,technology and western civilization changed our lives and we all tagged it the 21st century (smiles). This 21st century didn't only bring us closer to change but,it equally is robbing the good morals left in some of us.
After this whole write up,the main BIG question comes up.
Majority of guys I've come across always complain that their women cheat or have a high body count. This leaves me wondering how many body counts the guys in question might have. You go about complaining that Nigerian girls are all for the sex,hoes,sluts(I mean, all sorts of demeaning names). But,come to think of it,who actually created this hoes you always scream about??
Being a virgin in Nigeria is not an easy task,as a matter of fact, "it is a full time job".
I hear you guys take pride in comparing foreign girls with your Niger chicks. Do you know that an average foreign babe(your babe) sleeps around as much as she wants,until she's ready to get married??
But,I don't see you guys debating about this undecided
Instead,all you do is paint your own pride black. Just to prove what exactly??

Then comes the sex vs money war;
You claim Nigeria girls have nothing aside sex to offer,what asides money do you have to offer?? (I mean money sad )
Sex as research says and I believe is something both partners enjoy in a relationship. Your girlfriend can never offer you her body for money. As a matter of fact, the only person I know that will offer you her body for money is a prostitute. And don't get me wrong,they render services which you have to pay for.

The worst part of this whole issue now is that;
You claim you don't want a virgin for wife.
You claim you don't want a deflowered lady for wife.
You claim you don't need a working class lady cause their problems will be too much to handle.
You still claim you don't need a full time house wife.
You always claim that Nigeria girls can't work for their money (am I missing something or you are missing something).
This only brought about the conclusion that NIGERIAN MEN ARE CONFUSED.

To the ladies;
Stop giving out your body to people that don't appreciate it,if you want to fvck around,do it cause you want to. Stop giving someone sex due to what they say or offer you. Channel that few minutes energy into something resourceful and useful.
Forget that you've deflowered, it was your choice anyway but,stop making it look like you're selling your body out for money.

You as a lady and you're a virgin,please hold on to it cause,it's rare to find one this days. Forget all the confused rants on the internet,men are dying to find your kind.
Don't let one confused human being confuse you.

To the men;
Come off it. You complain that the girls have entitlement mentality, they can't bring new things to the table. What exactly have you brought to the table??
For you to even know that all Nigerian girls are hoes only makes you a male whóre (You're practically cheap).
You are the ones creating this hoes you cry of.

A lady can never offer you sex!!
You don't pay a lady money for sex unless she is a prostitute!!
And you wonder how or why people still get married in Nigeria with all the confusions flying around.

NB: The word "some" was used in this writeup though it wasn't indicated.
I'm not supporting any gender,just jotting undecided

NB: All that is needed is an ANSWER to the question,don't come here and start singing your normal lullaby.

Now the BIG question as regards the topic;
#whatexactlydonigerianmenwant¿

cc lalasticlala,Dominique

You pointed out alot of issues men and women has towards sex. To be honest that is something you can never avoid. Look ppl date for so many reasons. It cud be u just want someone u can have sex with all the time. It cud be you want to get married. It cud be you find ur self lonely all the time. It cud be peer pressure. There are so many reasons why ppl date.

The most important factors that determines a long lasting relationship are compatibility, understanding, ability to resolve issues when it arise, a bit of tolerance cos no one is perfect and sexuality

The emotion towards your partner can make or break the relationship. I dated a girl that I so much loved for about 3yrs. Throughout those yrs it was one problem to another. I was not happy with her so I had to end the relationship cos I never had peace of mind.

See no one is looking for Mr perfect or Mrs perfect. We all have our flaws no one is perfect. Tbh with you there are so many prostitutes in the country now. Look.. when you have a very good source of income you will not go into prostitution simple. Mostly what brings issues in a relationship is money and sex. If they don't compliment each other then there's problem. Besides we have alot of beautiful girls so you don't expect guys to fold their arms and watch you walk around with tight wears all the time. It's appealing undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by KidDarkness(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
but same gender will say "they can be in a relationship with out sex "
It goes for both genders too
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Does it matter what the men think....??

Women are the determining factor in all sexual activity whether the man approached or the lady made the first move....once u don’t want the d!ck... sex isn’t happening....

So at the end of the day....I women cannot blame men for your high bodycounts.... because of all women decides not to have sex before marriage that’s what all men will get used to.... and like the days of our fathers... boys will start being responsible

Your last sentence though.
Do you know that men and women are wired differently when it comes to sex?? Now do you know that ladies doing that will increase gender based violence??

You guys are just trying to deviate from the question. Only one person here actually gave me an honest answer, which I believe shouldn't be so. Considering the fact that any thread that concerns ladies on this forum,you guys won't waste time before disgracing your ladies.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

What has rape got to do with spreading legs up and down..??

You don't jump into people's discussions unless you're told to.
You can read the last sentence in his write up if you still want to get enlightened on why I put rape anyway.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Your last sentence though.
Do you know that men and women are wired differently when it comes to sex?? Now do you know that ladies doing that will increase gender based violence??

You guys are just trying to deviate from the question. Only one person here actually gave me an honest answer, which I believe shouldn't be so. Considering the fact that any thread that concerns ladies on this forum,you guys won't waste time before disgracing your ladies.

What?? Increase in geneder based violence becos women refuse to have random indiscriminate sex when men ask?? Was that how it was in the olden days??

It is even now that women are sexually liberal having sex like it’s water that the violence is higher...

Btw....what question did u ask??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by fati2001(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:
It goes for both genders too
men are worst... imagine someone said he can't wife a virgin.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

You don't jump into people's discussions unless you're told to.
You can read the last sentence in his write up if you still want to get enlightened on why I put rape anyway.

You are rude.... this is a public forum... u posted a thread.... you responded to my comment...yet u are saying I shouldn’t jump into you discussion unless u tell me to.... are u bipolar or u are just trying to be condescending...??

6 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Crownstar01: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2020
OP, none of us are looking for perfect women. What we are looking for are women who are somewhat good and responsible.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by KidDarkness(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

men are worst... imagine someone said he can't wife a virgin.
There's nothing wrong getting married to a virgin. Better if both parties are virgins, cus they will learn and grow sexually together.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You are rude.... this is a public forum... u posted a thread.... you responded to my comment...yet u are saying I shouldn’t jump into you discussion unless u tell me to.... are u bipolar or u are just trying to be condescending...??

mmmmmm
You're becoming emotional.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by fati2001(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:

There's nothing wrong getting married to a virgin. Better if both parties are virgins, cus they will learn and grow sexually together.
that's what I'm talking about.
but some people will not abide to that... encouraging premarital sex.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

What?? Increase in geneder based violence becos women refuse to have random indiscriminate sex when men ask?? Was that how it was in the olden days??

It is even now that women are sexually liberal having sex like it’s water that the violence is higher...

Btw....what question did u ask??

Olden days??
Exactly why 21st century was stated in the write up dear.

Mind you, I didn't write girls should start opening their legs anyhow.
Though the problem lies with both gender,I strongly believe men are the MAIN issue here.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

mmmmmm
You're becoming emotional.

Emotional??

That’s the thing with you women....You hear the truth about your behavior... u start calling it hate and attack against your women gender.....

U started thread a thread yet u are telling someone not to talk unless u say so....does that sound normal to you??

5 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Olden days??
Exactly why 21st century was stated in the write up dear.

Mind you, I didn't write girls should start opening their legs anyhow.
Though the problem lies with both gender,I strongly believe men are the MAIN issue here.

I’m not your dear.... becos it’s the 21st century doesn’t mean the good things of the olden days can’t remain in mordern times......

Men are the main problem....how..??

3 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

example bright O didn't have sex for 8 years mostly because of his job he wasn't around much and because he chose not to, but everyone calls him a simp
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:

Thank you.

I always get told that virginity is a form of stress grin grin
They prefer if someone else deflowers the lady(funny).
Those that claim they need virgins are not even one.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Julianah21:
The did as been done for some in this generation but we can help build the next generation

How? embarassed embarassed
If we live in confusion now?
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Powerfly:
What baffles me this days is when a man is looking for a Godfearing lady to commit fornication with.

grin grin grin grin
This your comment got me laughing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Camelot65: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Powerfly:
And the "God-fearing" lady ends up having sex with the man
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by seniorgozman(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Mr op you are the one that is confused here. Apart from money, men offer many things in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.