Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. (10411 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by stanliwise(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Pls o, I would love to marry a virgin.
Would a virgin love to marry you?
Can you remain faithful to a virgin after marriage?

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by JOACHINpedro: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Would a virgin love to marry you?
Ah ah.
Nobody is forcing anybody na besides there are lots of fishes in the ocean.

Can you remain faithful to a virgin after marriage?
You're kidding right? undecided
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Camelot65: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Powerfly:

And when it's over.. They both put on their clothes and assume 'Godfearing' as usual. Nothing wey Carmel no go see for Arabian Desert.
Lol..... cheesy I swear

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by stanliwise(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Ah ah.
Nobody is forcing anybody na besides there are lots of fishes in the ocean.

You're kidding right? undecided
Answer the question. Can you keep the marriage bed clean?

2 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Sarita01(f): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Let me answer your questions and react to your points one after the other:
1. Yes if I want to show my mum appreciation I buy her gifts. But she does not ask of it like the way girls do. I buy her because I want to. And sometimes she says she does not want me to send it to her she wants to see m, especially when I have been away for long.
2. I am comparing you with whites cos you are all females, so you shud know that what y'all do ain't normal and I have been with a white girl, a coworker she was everything. Yes we had sex, never has she asked nor implied she needed stuffs from me. The only thing I know she wanted all the time was being with her during lunch break and weekends. Nigerian girls you will call them that you want to see them, next thing na "send me transport" and I know you do this too.
3. As a man what can I offer in a relationship? My answer is all that her father can offer her and more. For clarity, Love, Care, protection, A listening ear, companionship, mind blowing sex, a shoulder to cry on, someone to call her own, friendship, I can even be her bouncer, etc... but this is not what most women want. They want more money. Now am saying the only thing most women of these days can offer in a relationship is their vagina.
4. Like I said before, for women their vagina is a business center, and the sex that they enjoy more is transactional. If you don't spoil them or give them money you will not see the cookie jar talkless of touching any cookie.
5. This is so not true, because men are more addicted to sex, women use it as a weapon to get what they want. Now a typical girl meets a guy, the guy wants to have sex with her, she knows this and uses it as a bargaining chip. She Bill's him for hair, phone, clothes, shoes, money etc. The guy provides these Items and you think she does not owe him her vagina. Its because of the way you girls have priced sex that is making men feel entitled to what they have paid for. Even bride price involves money. But most married men derive their entitlement mentality from religious and traditional doctrines. Don't blame men.
6. I doubt if women will ever change, I have seen rich girls still do this same sh*it their broke friends influence them to start demanding money and do transactional sex. These girls get a lot of money from their father... but they still LovePeddler out themselves for money.
7. Like I said before most men derive this mentality from religious or traditional doctrines.
8. Proof that everything is transactional with women, especially with their Vagina.

My counter points
1. You buy your mom gifts to show appreciation does that mean you don't care for your woman enough to show appreciation to her by getting her gifts cos as I said in my last comment you quoted a true girlfriend does almost everything a mom does for her child,there's only so much words can do if not backed with action,your mom not asking you to get her stuff doesn't mean she's not expectant.
2. "Knowing the mind of one doesn't necessarily mean you know the mind of all"women are the same everywhere it doesn't matter the racor the colour of their skin,I'll categorize women into two,the ones that expect and the ones who demands,the expectant ones won't ask you for nothing but would like if you use your initiative to do stuff for them while the ones who demands wouldn't want to wait for you to think but would do the thinking for you.some weeks back on nairaland news,a romanian woman conspired to kill her husband so that she could get more money(spoiler alert she's a white woman),you can't tell me the man never gave her everything she wanted it she still got greedy. You're comparing black women with white women,the whites are the ones who fed feminism to us(theory of strong independent woman that is equal to the man),in a scenario where a woman decides to choose patriarchy and allows the man to do the providing,the man tags her as demanding.if we study patriarchy in-depth we'll find out that the man does all the providing while the woman sits at home and get fat.
3. Not all men can pleasure a woman(cos you said mind blowing sex) A woman can also offer care,love,affection,attention,advice,listening ear,mind blowing sex(change your style),friendship to a man,but my question is would that be enough to the man when she decides that everyone should cater for themselves and carry his/her own cross(do their house chores themselves),your woman would go out and hustle like a man,she doesn't cook,doesn't clean,doesn't do the laundry,hire nannies to take care of the children(white women don't do such stuff,they're not subservient to any man),would you like that?
4. The op said and I quote"a LovePeddler is made not born",who makes a woman a LovePeddler obviously it's a man.for generations women have struggled to find their place in a man's world,a woman wants a job she needs to sleep with the boss despite her qualifications,she wants to pass her course in School she needs to sleep with the lecturer to get good grades,for ages we've been objectified and seen as objects of sexual satisfaction,so how do you expect us to attain our goals and aspirations when men only see us as walking vaginas nothing more,you have to pay me through your vagina to get what you want(men literally made women what they are today).
5. We've evolved and have seen that men only wants our bodies and wants to make us into cheerful givers,want to kill our dreams,so why not use their own wants against them,you want my body,pay for it,it's my body you can't expect me to give it for free since you can't give me jobs for free or good grades for free,then I won't give u myself for free,since men now see everything as a business transaction,why can't I gain from it(it's a win win for both parties).
6. Such is life we have the good,the bad and the ugly,it creates a kind of balance,there'll always be women who wants to use their bodies as business and also men who will want to pay for it. But if men could change their mindset then women would be forced to make the right decisions.
8. It's not transactional for only women but also for the men.i want you now to choose what you want cos as the op said men are truly confused,do you want to be a patriarch or you want to be with a strong independent woman(a feminist),there are no gray areas,the problem with men is that they want to eat their cake and still have it(you want a woman who is submissive,subservient but not dependent)how the hell is that possible?
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Sarita01(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Thank you very much dear.

At least the English used here is simple enough.

The question is yet to be answered.
This can only certify some of this men as confused.

White men hmmmmm (Are some of you guys even romantic at all). undecided
You're right my sister,they don't know what they want and therein lies the problem.
Like for Bleep sake man,make up your damn mind,only one man wants a slave and the same man wants an independent woman,is that even possible?
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Sarita01:

My counter points
1. You buy your mom gifts to show appreciation does that mean you don't care for your woman enough to show appreciation to her by getting her gifts cos as I said in my last comment you quoted a true girlfriend does almost everything a mom does for her child,there's only so much words can do if not backed with action,your mom not asking you to get her stuff doesn't mean she's not expectant.
2. "Knowing the mind of one doesn't necessarily mean you know the mind of all"women are the same everywhere it doesn't matter the racor the colour of their skin,I'll categorize women into two,the ones that expect and the ones who demands,the expectant ones won't ask you for nothing but would like if you use your initiative to do stuff for them while the ones who demands wouldn't want to wait for you to think but would do the thinking for you.some weeks back on nairaland news,a romanian woman conspired to kill her husband so that she could get more money(spoiler alert she's a white woman),you can't tell me the man never gave her everything she wanted it she still got greedy. You're comparing black women with white women,the whites are the ones who fed feminism to us(theory of strong independent woman that is equal to the man),in a scenario where a woman decides to choose patriarchy and allows the man to do the providing,the man tags her as demanding.if we study patriarchy in-depth we'll find out that the man does all the providing while the woman sits at home and get fat.
3. Not all men can pleasure a woman(cos you said mind blowing sex) A woman can also offer care,love,affection,attention,advice,listening ear,mind blowing sex(change your style),friendship to a man,but my question is would that be enough to the man when she decides that everyone should cater for themselves and carry his/her own cross(do their house chores themselves),your woman would go out and hustle like a man,she doesn't cook,doesn't clean,doesn't do the laundry,hire nannies to take care of the children(white women don't do such stuff,they're not subservient to any man),would you like that?
4. The op said and I quote"a LovePeddler is made not born",who makes a woman a LovePeddler obviously it's a man.for generations women have struggled to find their place in a man's world,a woman wants a job she needs to sleep with the boss despite her qualifications,she wants to pass her course in School she needs to sleep with the lecturer to get good grades,for ages we've been objectified and seen as objects of sexual satisfaction,so how do you expect us to attain our goals and aspirations when men only see us as walking vaginas nothing more,you have to pay me through your vagina to get what you want(men literally made women what they are today).
5. We've evolved and have seen that men only wants our bodies and wants to make us into cheerful givers,want to kill our dreams,so why not use their own wants against them,you want my body,pay for it,it's my body you can't expect me to give it for free since you can't give me jobs for free or good grades for free,then I won't give u myself for free,since men now see everything as a business transaction,why can't I gain from it(it's a win win for both parties).
6. Such is life we have the good,the bad and the ugly,it creates a kind of balance,there'll always be women who wants to use their bodies as business and also men who will want to pay for it. But if men could change their mindset then women would be forced to make the right decisions.
8. It's not transactional for only women but also for the men.i want you now to choose what you want cos as the op said men are truly confused,do you want to be a patriarch or you want to be with a strong independent woman(a feminist),there are no gray areas,the problem with men is that they want to eat their cake and still have it(you want a woman who is submissive,subservient but not dependent)how the hell is that possible?

Lool... I must win this Argument and put it to bed. Let me counter your counter points
1. Am not saying I will not buy my girlfriend gift, you compared them to moms I was just stating the difference. For a girl care and friendship and relationship aid not her top priority. Money is. And that is a key difference btwn mothers and girlfriends.

2. Am not comparing you with whites am just saying why can't you guys be like them and only want the simple things in life. Like cuddle, kisses, love and affection. For you guys it's all about monetising all these things if not you will not accept it. Let me tell you the trick, I love giving, what I hate is the entitlement mentality. Am somewhat a mild Feminist. It angers me when I see a woman sells her dignity and self respect cos of money. See eh, the truth is that the white girls and the ones who don't ask for money like it's their right end up getting more than the typical nigerian girls in terms of monetary values. Now a typical nigerian girl only gets the change whenever she wants to give out the coochie and that happens once In a while, but the girl wey calm down go endup getting the guy(marriage) and that is a lifetime cashout and all the pecks that comes with it. Am not saying Nigerian girls won't get married o what am saying is that at the end of the day, the guy who she bills will only see her as a pay sex and no man wants that to raise his kids.

3. Lol, it's onlywomen that can pleasure them grin, this argument is not what the woman can offer. You asked what can a man offer aside money abi. That na the answer when I give you. Lol... marriage iss a different case entirely where everyone has their roles, the man knows its his job to take care of kids, wife and her family. Dating a nigerian girl means you owe her money. And don't come and say dating a Nigerian man means you owe him sex cos if the man does go out and gets sex from another woman she will be angry. Let us not deceive ourselves white women do house chores. There are stay at home moms. You can only say they hv more carrier women, who are not restricted by religion or culture than us. Yes they do nanny which is not bewitched by tradition and culture and painted as bad.

4. Lol, madam women choose to be love peddlers it's not any man's fault. A man only saw an opportunity in her lapses. A lecturer who demands sex for grades does so cos she can't pass with her brain and the male employer does his cos he knows she is not qualified for the job. And sometimes women make the first offer... yes they do. Note am not in support of any of the above. But for the sake of this argument, women are not as innocent as you claim. Seduction happens.

Don't get it twisted men do see women as so much more: like mother of their kids, adviser, vanguard of his future, confidant etc. It is because of this high esteem men have for women that many of them will not see husband, coss many no get sense only vagina. Truth is a man would treat you how you present yourself. You won't treat your car and toilet paper d same way their values differ.

5. Like I said before it's how you present yourself. If you jump in with your yansh first and not your brain... he will only see you as that. That assumption that men only wants your body is also not true, people that preach that are girls who have nothing upstairs. Thing is men are intimidated by women of substance, a girl who knows her onions men are afraid of demanding sex from those types without committing to them. That is the truth. Those kind of girls are rare in this country. You can't trash value if it's there it's there.

My dear a girl with skills and brains don't offer their body for positions their pedigree and value gets them there no matter the glass ceiling. Will you tell me that the great Ngozi Okonjo Iweala got to where she is by offering her body to men?? Come off it.

6. I agree with you in the first point. But na women need to change firat if they want men to treat them differently. They don't want to work hard, they always want d easy way out, which is to use their vagina to knock on the door.

7. I want an independent woman who is loyal to me and ours. I want to get her everything ashe needs knowing fully well that she has what it takes to get even more for herself. A woman that has value that she can pass on to our kids and we can hv an intellectual conversation on anything and she can best me in most. Someone who will challenge me to want to do more... I don't mind if she wants to be career woman, but she should know her priorities. Family comes first for us.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Lool... I must win this Argument and put it to bed. Let me counter your counter points
1. Am not saying I will not buy my girlfriend gift, you compared them to moms I was just stating the difference. For a girl care and friendship and relationship aid not her top priority. Money is. And that is a key difference btwn mothers and girlfriends.

2. Am not comparing you with whites am just saying why can't you guys be like them and only want the simple things in life. Like cuddle, kisses, love and affection. For you guys it's all about monetising all these things if not you will not accept it. Let me tell you the trick, I love giving, what I hate is the entitlement mentality. Am somewhat a mild Feminist. It angers me when I see a woman sells her dignity and self respect cos of money. See eh, the truth is that the white girls and the ones who don't ask for money like it's their right end up getting more than the typical nigerian girls in terms of monetary values. Now a typical nigerian girl only gets the change whenever she wants to give out the coochie and that happens once In a while, but the girl wey calm down go endup getting the guy(marriage) and that is a lifetime cashout and all the pecks that comes with it. Am not saying Nigerian girls won't get married o what am saying is that at the end of the day, the guy who she bills will only see her as a pay sex and no man wants that to raise his kids.

3. Lol, iss it women that can pleasure them grin, this argument is not what the woman can offer you asked what can a man offer aside money. That na the answer when I give you. Lol... marriage iss a different case entirely where everyone has their roles, the man knows its his job to take care of kids, wife and her family. Dating a nigerian girl means you owe her money. And don't come and say dating a Nigerian man means you owe him sex cos if the man does go out and gets sex from another woman she will be angry. Let us not deceive ourselves white women do house chores. There are stay at home moms. You can only say they hv more carrier women, who are not restricted by religion or culture than us. Yes they do nanny which is not bewitched by tradition and culture and painted as bad

Sorry for interfering, but in one sentence, can you write out what most, if not all Nigerian men can offer their women apart from money??

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Sorry for interfering, but in one sentence, can you write out what most, if not all Nigerian men can offer their women apart from money??

All what her father can give her and more. cheesy

Pls go back to that last quote I made, I have updated all ur points I mistakenly clicked submit half way thru...grin grin grin

Go check it again. You're doing well
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Sarita01(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

3. Lol, iss it women that can pleasure them grin, this argument is not what the woman can offer you asked what can a man offer aside money. That na the answer when I give you. Lol... marriage iss a different case entirely where everyone has their roles, the man knows its his job to take care of kids, wife and her family. Dating a nigerian girl means you owe her money. And don't come and say dating a Nigerian man means you owe him sex cos if the man does go out and gets sex from another woman she will be angry. Let us not deceive ourselves white women do house chores. There are stay at home moms. You can only say they hv more carrier women, who are not restricted by religion or culture than us. Yes they do nanny which is not bewitched by tradition and culture and painted as bad.

4. Lol, madam women choose to be love peddlers it's not any man's fault. A man only saw an opportunity in her lapses. A lecturer who demands se for grades does so cos she can't pass with her brain and the job one does so cos he knows she IS not qualified for the job. And sometimes women make the first offer. Note am not in support of any of the above. But for the sake of this argument, women are not as innocent as you claim. Seduction happens.

Don't get it twisted men do see women as something more: mother of their kids, adviser, vanguard of his future, confidant etc. It is because of this high esteem men have for women that many of them will not see husband, coss many no get sense only vagina. Truth is a man would treat you how you present yourself. You won't treat your car and toilet paper d same way their values differ.

5. Like I said before it's how you present yourself. If you jump in with your yansh first and not your brain... he will only see you as that. That assumption that men only wants your body I also not true, people that preach that are girls who have nothing upstairs. Look men are intimidated by women of substance, a girl who knows her onions men are afraid of demanding sex from them. That is the truth. Those kind of girls are rare in this country. You can't trash value if itda there it's there.

My dear a girl with skills and brains don't offer their body for positions their pedigree and value gets them there no matter the glass ceiling. Will you tell me that the great Ngozi okonjo iweala got to where she is by offering her body to men?? Come off it.

6. I agree with you in the first point. But na women needs to change if they want men to treat them differently. They don't want to work hard, they always want d easy way out, which is to use their vagina to knock on the door.

7. I want an independent woman who is loyal to me and ours. I want to get her everything ashe needs knowing fully well that she has what it takes to get even more for herself. A woman that has value that she can pass on to our kids and we can hv an intellectual conversation on anything and she can best me in most. Someone who will challenge me to want to do more... I don't mind if she wants to be career woman, but she should know her priorities. Family comes first for us.
Let's just agree to disagree bruh,cos I'm tired of typing long Epistles. peace out dearie
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

All what her father can give her and more. cheesy

Pls go back to that last quote I made, I have updated all ur points I mistakenly clicked submit half way thru...grin grin grin

Go check it again. You're doing well

You want me to ask you some questions as regards your 1-7 ? Or like Sari typed,you agree to disagree wink

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

You want me to ask you some questions as regards your 1-7 ? Or like Sari typed,you agree to disagree wink

Go ahead and ask away grin
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sarita01:

Let's just agree to disagree bruh,cos I'm tired of typing long Epistles. peace out dearie

If you are settling for an Agreement, you have to state the terms of that, what aspect are we agreeing to disagree on. All or some?? tongue tongue
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
I wonder how someone who bleeps different girls every month will want to marry a virgin..

I'm still wondering why guys love being respected as a man and the head but still want women who bring something to the table to marry

these Penis People are confused specie..
I bin commot hand for their matter since
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Sarita01(f): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

If you are settling for an Agreement, you have to state the terms of that, what aspect are we agreeing to disagree on. All or some?? tongue tongue
None mister
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sarita01:

None mister

Okay I take it that I have won this argument and have put it to rest...

From now henceforth, let it therefore be known throughout Nairaland kingdom, that most women can only offer sex in a relationship and nothing more.. grin grin
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Sarita01(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Okay I take it that I have women this argument and have put it to rest...

From now henceforth, let it therefore be known that throughout the Nairaland kingdom, that most women can only offer sex in a relationship and nothing more.. grin grin
I got tired of the back and forth arguments with you mister that's why I just agreed to disagree.
But on a closing note I want you to answer this question what do men want?the op asked that question but none of you answered,since you say women can't offer anything more than sex,what do you want them to offer apart from sex?
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sarita01:

I got tired of the back and forth arguments with you mister that's why I just agreed to disagree.
But on a closing note I want you to answer this question what do men want?the op asked that question but none of you answered,since you say women can't offer anything more than sex,what do you want them to offer apart from sex?

What a man wants is simple. A normal human female. That's all grin
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Sarita01(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

What a man wants is simple. A normal human female. That's all grin
Lol,normal how,in what aspect
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sarita01:

Lol,normal how,in what aspect

Well cutting out all the bullsh*t... the truth is at different stages in a man's life he wants a different kind of woman. But what is a common denominator in all these stages is her attitude, a girl who has a character that is worth keeping. I will give you the low low later tho
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
I wonder how someone who bleeps different girls every month will want to marry a virgin..

I thought u people usually claim it’s just hymen....u women are starting to sound like a virgin is a big deal that only good men deserve.....so why can’t u women just close ur legs instead of crying that a man can’t have his choice just becos many of u won’t close ur legs....

. the ones that disflowerd you( nonvirgins) has long gone...you now want to claim the subsequent guys that came to eat the left over don’t have the right to a virgin becos they entered where many others have entered..... it’s not their fault u aren’t a virgin naaa...the decision to spread leg is totally yours...
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

How about the feeling of completeness. it takes two to couple up you know.. one doesn't make a couple. That feeling is priceless wink
2: Sense of belonging and confidant. That special man who became your confidant keeps your secrets and share your lowest and worse moments (it's having)
3:The protection and feeling of responsibility you from a husband. The wedding ring speaks a lot when you're outside people accord more respect to a lady on rings than single as a single lady could be easily misplaced for a runs girl or many other things but a lady on rings are usually accorded more respect as it shows an extra proof of responsibility on her side.(its worth the decision to be with a man)
However it works on both sides, but I think why most men say this is is because they finds themselves with women who can't motivate them into greatness rather incurring more bills for them. A woman who's not enterprising, a woman with a dull, warped brain, a woman who nags and never stops demanding
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

How about the feeling of completeness. it takes two to couple up you know.. one doesn't make a couple. That feeling is priceless wink
2: Sense of belonging and confidant. That special man who became your confidant keeps your secrets and share your lowest and worse moments (it's having)
3:The protection and feeling of responsibility you from a husband. The wedding ring speaks a lot when you're outside people accord more respect to a lady on rings than single as a single lady could be easily misplaced for a runs girl or many other things but a lady on rings are usually accorded more respect as it shows an extra proof of responsibility on her side.(its worth the decision to be with a man)
However it works on both sides, but I think why most men say this is is because they finds themselves with women who can't motivate them into greatness rather incurring more bills for them. A woman who's not enterprising, a woman with a dull, warped brain, a woman who nags and never stops demanding

Thank goodness you wrote that it works on both sides and even more on the other side cheesy

The last sentence,we have women like that *EVERYWHERE and in every country"

Some of the men always crying,you know what I think?

I think they deserve the type of lady's they meet smiley
Cause,you can't have that kind of thinking and still meet someone different. smiley
How you define the relationship, is how your partner will assimilate it.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Okay I take it that I have women this argument and have put it to rest...

From now henceforth, let it therefore be known that throughout the Nairaland kingdom, that most women can only offer sex in a relationship and nothing more.. grin grin

Ladies should no better now. Some of you are empty noise makers,I'm even feeling ashamed for some of the men on this forum.

Simple question
#whatcanyoumenofferinarelationshipapartfrommoneyandsex¿
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I thought u people usually claim it’s just hymen....u women are starting to sound like a virgin is a big deal that only good men deserve.....so why can’t u women just close ur legs instead of crying that a man can’t have his choice just becos many of u won’t close ur legs....

. the ones that disflowerd you( nonvirgins) has long gone...you now want to claim the subsequent guys that came to eat the left over don’t have the right to a virgin becos they entered where many others have entered..... it’s not their fault u aren’t a virgin naaa...the decision to spread leg is totally yours...

I wouldn't interfere.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

How? embarassed embarassed
If we live in confusion now?
that same confusion would give us a push to rescue the future..... If all Human could vote for change there's really gonna be changes.....
This century is really not helping especially the female gender don't just put all blames on us�please
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Thank goodness you wrote that it works on both sides and even more on the other side cheesy

I'm not biased smiley

StacyO:

Some of the men always crying,you know what I think?

I think they deserve the type of lady's they meet smiley
Cause,you can't have that kind of thinking and still meet someone different. smiley
How you define the relationship, is how your partner will assimilate it.

You're right
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

3. Lol, it's onlywomen that can pleasure them grin, this argument is not what the woman can offer. You asked what can a man offer aside money abi. That na the answer when I give you. Lol... marriage iss a different case entirely where everyone has their roles, the man knows its his job to take care of kids, wife and her family. Dating a nigerian girl means you owe her money. And don't come and say dating a Nigerian man means you owe him sex cos if the man does go out and gets sex from another woman she will be angry. Let us not deceive ourselves white women do house chores. There are stay at home moms. You can only say they hv more carrier women, who are not restricted by religion or culture than us. Yes they do nanny which is not bewitched by tradition and culture and painted as bad.

4. Lol, madam women choose to be love peddlers it's not any man's fault. A man only saw an opportunity in her lapses. A lecturer who demands sex for grades does so cos she can't pass with her brain and the male employer does his cos he knows she is not qualified for the job. And sometimes women make the first offer... yes they do. Note am not in support of any of the above. But for the sake of this argument, women are not as innocent as you claim. Seduction happens.

Don't get it twisted men do see women as so much more: like mother of their kids, adviser, vanguard of his future, confidant etc. It is because of this high esteem men have for women that many of them will not see husband, coss many no get sense only vagina. Truth is a man would treat you how you present yourself. You won't treat your car and toilet paper d same way their values differ.

5. Like I said before it's how you present yourself. If you jump in with your yansh first and not your brain... he will only see you as that. That assumption that men only wants your body is also not true, people that preach that are girls who have nothing upstairs. Thing is men are intimidated by women of substance, a girl who knows her onions men are afraid of demanding sex from those types without committing to them. That is the truth. Those kind of girls are rare in this country. You can't trash value if it's there it's there.

My dear a girl with skills and brains don't offer their body for positions their pedigree and value gets them there no matter the glass ceiling. Will you tell me that the great Ngozi Okonjo Iweala got to where she is by offering her body to men?? Come off it.

6. I agree with you in the first point. But na women need to change firat if they want men to treat them differently. They don't want to work hard, they always want d easy way out, which is to use their vagina to knock on the door.

1). How would you know money is her top priority? Why I asked,what else can some of you men offer.
Have you tried engaging her in a biz or other things that will serve as a source of income to her.

2). Refer to number one.

3) Marriage as a matter of fact is like saying that a woman is the corner stone.
The money is given by the hubby,fine. What else?

4) Why it was written that you men are the creators of this hoes you shame and cry of.

5). I concur

6). Change in what aspect exactly?

7). mmmmm
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Ladies should no better now. Some of you are empty noise makers,I'm even feeling ashamed for some of the men on this forum.

Simple question

Why will you be ashamed for a man... and I know you will end up marrying one if you haven't already. Heck he may even be on this forum.

[/quote] Simple question
[/quote]

Come on, after all your experience how is this even a question. After all the climax men(depends on your body count) have made you reach?

After all the ones that have listened to you whine about your frustrations
After all the care, love, and affection a man has showed you in a relationship
After all the partying, and outings to special places he has taken you to for the first time. Abi na your papacarry you go clubbing no be your boyfriend or male friend?
Who does those special things that your father can't do for you. Except you are lesbian which is fine and would explain why this wouldn't make sense to you.

But sister ask your fellow straight girls what their boyfriends do for them and you will be amazed, and will come to appreciate men more.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

1). How would you know money is her top priority? Why I asked,what else can some of you men offer.
Have you tried engaging her in a biz or other things that will serve as a source of income to her.

2). Refer to number one.

3) Marriage as a matter of fact is like saying that a woman is the corner stone.
The money is given by the hubby,fine. What else?

4) Why it was written that you men are the creators of this hoes you shame and cry of.

5). I concur

6). Change in what aspect exactly?
7). mmmmm

1. She asks for money. Engaging her in biz?? These girls don't care about fishing, all they want is just fishes all the time as far as she has a vagina in which she can use to get it.

2. Skipped

3.. Aside money, roof over her head, warmth. She gets protection, attention, sense of belonging, a name to bear, the pride o being Mrs and beautiful babies. A lifetime of premium banana will fall on her grin

4. We did not create them ma... they chose to hoe around cos they know they have holes in between their legs.

5. Why won't you concur.

6. Change in thinking that the hole in between her legs that was meant to push out baby is a business center. And it's more important than her brains.

7. I don't get that one.

Peace grin grin
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

1. She asks for money. Engaging her in biz?? These girls don't care about fishing, all they want is just fishes all the time as far as she has a vagina in which she can use to get it.

2. Skipped

3.. Aside money, roof over her head, warmth. She gets protection, attention, sense of belonging, a name to bear, the pride o being Mrs and beautiful babies. A lifetime of premium banana will fall on her grin

4. We did not create them ma... they chose to hoe around cos they know they have holes in between their legs.

5. Why won't you concur.

6. Change in thinking that the hole in between her legs that was meant to push out baby is a business center. And it's more important than her brains.

7. I don't get that one.

Peace grin grin

Now,your number one makes me right
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The rest,I agree to disagree wink
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by padi94(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Now,your number one makes me right
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The rest,I agree to disagree wink

Lol, I do not see any point I have made that makes u right, but it's fine.
Shebi you are a feminist ba??
I want to ask pls what do feminists really want in this world??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.