Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. (10413 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I’m not your dear.... becos it’s the 21st century doesn’t mean the good things of the olden days can’t remain in mordern times......

Men are the main problem....how..??

Dear is more like a word anyway.

Read what was written about the 21st century in the write up.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:

Not every guy is the same. Some would want a no sex relationship which I know is the best. If you end up with your soulmate, you won't even get to worry about body counts. It goes both ways. Even most women demand for sex in a relationship. The longest I have been in a relationship is 5 months. It never worked out because the always demanded for sex eventually. I"m not changing my values for anyone.

smiley smiley
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Dear is more like a word anyway.

Read what was written about the 21st century in the write up.

U are difficult to dialogue with....

4 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Deicide:
We men do not have body count doesn't matter how many people we've had sex with.

One thing you females don't understand is Sex doesn't affect our body as men the same way it affect women, so when we talk about you guys reducing ya body count and staying pure, it's for your own good. Nobody wants a worn out partner

You talk about men you ask what are they bringing to the table? Since I was born but now I am getting old I have never seen a 9ja girl agree to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't bring anything to the table.

*You talk about men you ask what are they bringing to the table? Since I was born but now I am getting old I have never seen a 9ja girl agree to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't bring anything to the table*

In the DJ Khalid's voice "Another one".
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

You pointed out alot of issues men and women has towards sex. To be honest that is something you can never avoid. Look ppl date for so many reasons. It cud be u just want someone u can have sex with all the time. It cud be you want to get married. It cud be you find ur self lonely all the time. It cud be peer pressure. There are so many reasons why ppl date.

The most important factors that determines a long lasting relationship are compatibility, understanding, ability to resolve issues when it arise, a bit of tolerance cos no one is perfect and sexuality

The emotion towards your partner can make or break the relationship. I dated a girl that I so much loved for about 3yrs. Throughout those yrs it was one problem to another. I was not happy with her so I had to end the relationship cos I never had peace of mind.

See no one is looking for Mr perfect or Mrs perfect. We all have our flaws no one is perfect. Tbh with you there are so many prostitutes in the country now. Look.. when you have a very good source of income you will not go into prostitution simple. Mostly what brings issues in a relationship is money and sex. If they don't compliment each other then there's problem. Besides we have alot of beautiful girls so you don't expect guys to fold their arms and watch you walk around with tight wears all the time. It's appealing undecided undecided

smiley
Nice comment at least.
Thanks for your input. True,prostitution is on the high increase which I strongly believe is fueled by a lot of things.
All the same,I got a lot of facts from your write up. Thank you smiley
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Crownstar01:
OP, none of us are looking for perfect women. What we are looking for are women who are somewhat good and responsible.

mmmm

smiley smiley
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Emotional??

That’s the thing with you women....You hear the truth about your behavior... u start calling it hate and attack against your women gender.....

U started thread a thread yet u are telling someone not to talk unless u say so....does that sound normal to you??

*U started thread a thread yet u are telling someone not to talk unless u say so....does that sound normal to you??

I own up to the fact that this was a mistake. Apologies

*That’s the thing with you women....You hear the truth about your behavior... u start calling it hate and attack against your women gender.....*

Still emotional. Cut it out
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Tabasco23:
example bright O didn't have sex for 8 years mostly because of his job he wasn't around much and because he chose not to, but everyone calls him a simp

Who is Bright O??

Now that's what I'm saying,sex is more like food to some men now.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Atolu01: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Ofc, they are confused. Irritants.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2020
seniorgozman:
Mr op you are the one that is confused here. Apart from money, men offer many things in a relationship.

For example??

Apart from the sex you both enjoy too,a lady can equally give you money in a relationship, support(this can be emotionally or likewise) and many more.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by JOACHINpedro: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
oyatz:

It's possible.

Kano State HISBAH Board has just arrested some youths for immorality and they are now in full gear to stamp out fornication & Adultery, Gambling , consumption of alcohol and petty stealing from the State.
I think they went too extreme

2 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Liposure: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Powerfly:
What baffles me this days is when a man is looking for a Godfearing lady to commit fornication with.
not as baffling as a lady looking for a virgin husband

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Who is Bright O??

Now that's what I'm saying,sex is more like food to men now.
big brother
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Tabasco23:
big brother
Oh lol I don't watch that.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Liposure: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

that's what I'm talking about.
but some people will not abide to that... encouraging premarital sex.
ladies too encourage premarital sex. Lets call a spade a spade
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Oh lol
I don't watch that.
that's makes sense
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
oyatz:

It's possible.

Kano State HISBAH Board has just arrested some youths for immorality and they are now in full gear to stamp out fornication & Adultery, Gambling , consumption of alcohol and petty stealing from the State.

That might serve them right actually.
This era??
It will be very tough to stamp out fornication.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by fati2001(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Liposure:
ladies too encourage premarital sex. Lets call a spade a spade
you can clearly see that on my comment I didn't side any gender... and also I specify by using "some people "
so Y saying ladies encourage sex.. if they encourage it then you discourage it. anyone wer no agree he/she walker go... simple!

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Liposure: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

you can clearly see that on my comment I didn't side any gender... and also I specify by using "some people "
so Y saying ladies encourage sex.. if they encourage it then you discourage it. anyone wer no agree he/she walker go... simple!
i get you but your statement was kind of ambiguous
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Liposure:
i get you but your statement was kind of ambiguous
leave it like that.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2020
1. Not all people are the same. We are 200 MILLION people in this country. It is impossible for every one of us to think alike or want the same things.

2. Personally, virginity has no bearing on any dating decision. Zero.

3. Sex in a committed relationship is important. Anyone who acts as though wanting to have sex with me is a favour to me, I run away from!

4. Be real,be yourself, love people for who they are not what they are.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2020
You know the Hisbah is not applied equitably right?

Mostly poor people suffer from it. Alhajis that are sleeping with runs girls upandan are not arrested.

People having sex with underage girls, if arrested, are made to marry the girl, possibly ruining her life further.

StacyO:

That might serve them right actually.
This era??
It will be very tough to stamp out fornication.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2020
This generalization is funny.

Many guys have girlfriends and wives who disturb them everyday to 'perform'.

Them no dey tire.

StacyO:

Who is Bright O??

Now that's what I'm saying,sex is more like food to men now.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2020
cooooooks:
This generalization is funny.

Many guys have girlfriends and wives who disturb them everyday to 'perform'.

Them no dey tire.

You guys should just know that anything I'm typing here,I'm putting word "some". Regardless it not being visible enough.

My bad.

You know once a girl eats the forbidden fruit,it will be hard to stop.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
The whole sex virginity thing can make some women have fear of sex or even disgust of sex.

Go and read about the problem of vaginismus in Christian communities.

Some women are told their entire lives that sex is bad. When they finally get married (usually in their 30s+), these women have such a dear of sex that their bodies refuse to allow penetration.

This problem is causing some ministries to change from sex is bad teaching to sex is wonderful...under God. This is also another reason churches try to marry their kids early (leading to high divorce rates).

StacyO:

Thank you.

I always get told that virginity is a form of stress grin grin
They prefer if someone else deflowers the lady(funny).
Those that claim they need virgins are not even one.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2020
This is not most Nigerians.

Do not allow social media to deceive you.

Misslilbootay:
°°°
That's why I don't depend on any man for my needs. I don't want someone telling me because he gave me money to do my hair, I should open my legs. Hell naw!

Most nigerians (both females and males) see relationship as a cashout medium and a sex doll shop as they feel a relationship with someone only has sex and money to offer.
Very degenerative kind of thinking.

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2020
No, we should not "just know".

Edit and put the 'some'.

Communication 101.
StacyO:

You guys should just know that anything I'm typing here,I'm putting word "some". Regardless it not being visible enough.

My bad.

You know once a girl eats the forbidden fruit,it will be hard to stop.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by JOACHINpedro: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

men are worst... imagine someone said he can't wife a virgin.
And a female friend said she can't marry a virgin guy, guess what 'She confirmed to be a virgin'.
My point is that people have different preference, as for me I don't mind marrying a non-Virgin but if I end up with a virgin, I would go extra mile for her.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2020
cooooooks:
1. Not all people are the same. We are 200 MILLION people in this country. It is impossible for every one of us to think alike or want the same things.

2. Personally, virginity has no bearing on any dating decision. Zero.

3. Sex in a committed relationship is important. Anyone who acts as though wanting to have sex with me is a favour to me, I run away from!

4. Be real,be yourself, love people for who they are not what they are.

Sex is important.
Now you wrote virginity is zero to you.

smiley
How about the whole sex in the committed relationship which let's assume later crashes. She meets uncle B when ready to get married and he tells her virginity or nothing else. What do you think will be her fate?

What I'm trying to put up now is that,isn't there a way that premarital sex can be eradicated?? So that those who are holding steadfast to their dignity won't be pressurized.
Our forefathers weren't even like this embarassed
Why in the writeup,civilization plays a major role here.
Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2020
cooooooks:
No, we should not "just know".
Edit and put the 'some'.
Communication 101.
Done

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. by cooooooks(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Our forefathers got married at 16.

Both grandmother's born in the 20s and 40s got married at 18 and they were relatively old.

I don't know where all these men that are saying virginity or nothing else are. I don't know them and I know a lot of people.

Who is Aunty A mingling with that she met Uncle B that has such an inexplicable 'want'?

EDIT: Why are you assuming that a committed relationship will crash. Wouldn't such an assumption and mindset cause the relationship to crash?

StacyO:

Sex is important.
Now you wrote virginity is zero to you.

smiley
How about the whole sex in the committed relationship which let's assume later crashes. She meets uncle B when ready to get married and he tells her virginity or nothing else. What do you think will be her fate?

What I'm trying to put up now is that,isn't there a way that premarital sex can be eradicated?? So that those who are holding steadfast to their dignity won't be pressurized.
Our forefathers weren't even like this embarassed
Why in the writeup,civilization plays a major role here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) / True Confession: Never Open Your Legs For Sex Before Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.