Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

It has been resolved by the police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It has been resolved by the police (991 Views)

Issue has been resolved! / Issue resolved / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Hi Landers, though not fully resolved, but the person I paid the rent to wasn't even the landlord but kind of a chief tenant in the said house, a nairalander(name withheld) who happened to a senior police officer helped solved d case. infact I never knew someone this close to me was on nairaland, his station is just a few blocks to my location, this life ehn!!! God bless u sir. and thanks to those who gave their advise. nairaland is really a blessing
Re: It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
soulstalker:
I am writing this with alot of tears in my eyes. I really want to end my life. I don't know who I have offended. after several years of no job and suffering, I was able to raise(doing labourer in site) some money to get a shop and I furnished it to start a sport betting business. little did I know that the house where my shop is has been sold, and I have been given 1 week to pack my stuff's away from the shop. oh God, who have I offended? after spending close to 300k in furnishing and branding this business. where do I start from? where do I get money to rent another shop? during the processing of the shop, I was called to resume at a supermarket which I rejected due to the fact I have my own business. everything seems to be like a dream, I can't live with this shame. where do i get money for a new space. is suicide not the next thing? even if I don't have d guts to kill myself, won't depression kill me? someone in the house just pls help.
I need advice, pls what can I do? I don't know what to do. is there a shop loan? or can I get financial help from anyone? cuz I really can't stand this depression, it might kill me
Re: It has been resolved by the police by Autotech312(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Take your case to Twitter, Instagram and probably Facebook.

1 Like

Re: It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Your first thread you said you have 100 k and a well balanced shop. That's August 18th......clear the air on that. And where's your location
Re: It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Your first thread you said you have 100 k and a well balanced shop. That's August 18th......clear the air on that. And where's your location
yeah, that was d time I paid 4 d shop, and I didn't have any business idea then, later I was able 2 raise more money to start the sport betting, i.e, I registered with d betting company and started buying stuffs needed for the business. my location is jibowu yaba, Lagos state
Re: It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:
so you believe that Gee. 300k for bet shop in this 2020? I doubt it! At least Gen will cost about 70k 2TV’s 100k, shop rent 50k and so on....

1 Like

Re: It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2020
adetoroamos:
so you believe that Gee. 300k for bet shop in this 2020? I doubt it! At least Gen will cost about 70k 2TV’s 100k, shop rent 50k and so on....
boss, believe @ ur peril.. I have no reason to convince u more my story, I can give u d address 2 my shop, if u need more clarification
Re: It has been resolved by the police by TheGladiator: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Sad, mistrust is now so prevalent in Nigeria that no one believes anyone anymore. Your story is very believable.

You should seek redress. You can’t be evicted with a valid tenancy contract. Go on social media to seek help from legal folks. The more publicity, the more likely you are to get help- legal and financial

Good luck dude

1 Like

Re: It has been resolved by the police by PrinceInTheNort: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Allah says: O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, al-Ansaab [sacrifices for idols, etc.] and al-Azlaam [arrows for seeking luck or decision] are an abomination of Shaytaan’s handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful.

Our Lord is most wise
Re: It has been resolved by the police by 2cribz: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na small mobey,last 2 weeks i lost 1.5m to a client after mt job burst. I jus rey get myself now.
soulstalker:
I am writing this with alot of tears in my eyes. I really want to end my life. I don't know who I have offended. after several years of no job and suffering, I was able to raise(doing labourer in site) some money to get a shop and I furnished it to start a sport betting business. little did I know that the house where my shop is has been sold, and I have been given 1 week to pack my stuff's away from the shop. oh God, who have I offended? after spending close to 300k in furnishing and branding this business. where do I start from? where do I get money to rent another shop? during the processing of the shop, I was called to resume at a supermarket which I rejected due to the fact I have my own business. everything seems to be like a dream, I can't live with this shame. where do i get money for a new space. is suicide not the next thing? even if I don't have d guts to kill myself, won't depression kill me? someone in the house just pls help.
Re: It has been resolved by the police by chinchonglee(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:

Allah says: O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, al-Ansaab [sacrifices for idols, etc.] and al-Azlaam [arrows for seeking luck or decision] are an abomination of Shaytaan’s handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful.

Our Lord is most wise
Bastard motherf*cker!

Allah will provide food for him abi

1 Like

Re: It has been resolved by the police by Jabioro: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
You paid for the shop in August ? Get the agent and those who connected plus the landlord arrested to refund all you rent.. everything to you...or you arrest the the current landlord..he would fish them all out.. don't kill yourself, don't fold your arms.. report it to shagalink or tweeter..,human rights , petition them..raise your head as you done to before
Re: It has been resolved by the police by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jabioro:
You paid for the shop in August ? Get the agent and those who connected plus the landlord arrested to refund all you rent.. everything to you...or you arrest the the current landlord..he would fish them all out.. don't kill yourself, don't fold your arms.. report it to shagalink or tweeter..,human rights , petition them..raise your head as you done to before
noted. I will take this up as u said

(1) (Reply)

End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police / Man Abandons Wife And Three Children In Pos Shop As Collateral After Collecting / Strange Object At Office Carpark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.