Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,297 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' (33084 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by saajus: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump said a few months ago that he's using hydroxychloroquine as a prophylaxis

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by chaloskyx: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
IF THIS DR WAS WISE YOU WOULD STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP AS HE IS CLEARLY GOING TO LOOSE THIS ELECTION. ALSO SUPPORTING A MAN LIKE HIM HAS NO BENEFITS TO YOU ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE BLACK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Danny50: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Always starting what they cant finish... The time trumph will give her what she is looking for that is when the whole world will start talking expecially CNN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by bluefilm: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump is acting his own drama.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Kingrefreshed: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeWrites:
Controversial US-Based Nigerian Doctor, Stella Immanuel Tells Trump To Use Hydroxychloroquine To Cure His COVID-19

US-based physician Dr Stella Immanuel has urged President Donald Trump and the first lady Melania Trump to use hydroxychloroquine after they tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), Igbere TV reports.

Mr Trump had tweeted on Friday morning that he and wife had begun quarantine and would “get through this together”.

In reaction to his tweet, Dr Immanuel questioned the president for not using hydroxychloroquine for prevention despite campaigning for the country to use it in the treatment of COVID-19.

https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1311901052413845504?s=19

Igbere TV recall that Immanuel came under attack in July after she spoke at a news conference in Washington, claiming that hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Zithromax were effective cures for the virus.

“For the past few months, after taking care of over 350 patients, we’ve not lost one. Not a diabetic, not somebody with high blood pressure, not somebody who asthma, not an old person,” she had said.

This Covid thing is not real untill you get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Adakintroy: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Big respect for trump. A solid material. Really a man man.

Bush had his 9/11.

Obama had his economic meltdown.

Trump had covid. Fair.!

It was not his faulth. Those w.h.o people with their fat paychecks let our world down.dude was doing well with the economy as promised.

To be honest no country handled it well pound for pound. But trust the left wing people and propaganda.Masculinity of any kind is toxic to them.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Onesand4all: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
I trust my president he will respond to your Tweet perfectly.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by BOFA2020: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
A deranged religious fanatical idiot advising another deranged lunatic. They both belong in mental asylum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by AmeLonRo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That's Good, Trump the smart guy, obviously the vaccine he having been talking about is probably available now, so in order to market it, he needs to claim to be covid-19 positive and then uses the vaccine as the cure he used. Booom, he have added more kudos to his achievement as he prepares for the next debates and upcoming election.

Modified: who else noticed that Christ embassy didn't share their pamphlet this October. Nigeria is truly hard currently for majority

Vaccine as cure?

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Happymoney: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Idamond:
this woman is just looking for by force firm

Is you that is looking for by force like,

why must her comment be singled out.She has her point and wants to save life
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by MalaikaEH(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump and his wife will recover and his party will later use it to their advantage. Kind of telling everyone: "I have been right all along. I told you that Hydroxychloroquine is the game changer, didn't I?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adakintroy:
Big respect for trump. A solid material. Really a man man.

Bush had his 9/11.

Obama had his economic meltdown.

Trump had covid. Fair.!

It was not his faulth. Those w.h.o people with their fat paychecks let our world down.dude was doing well with the economy as promised.

To be honest no country handled it well pound for pound. But trust the left wing people and propaganda.Masculinity of any kind is toxic to them.

Germany did well

Canada too.

USA bungled it.

No thanks to Donald Trump.

Wish him soonest recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Happymoney:

Is you that is looking for by force like,

why must her comment be singled out.She has her point and wants to save life

This topic is about the woman and her comment.

If you want to create a thread about another doctor, please go ahead and do so.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by kayjay69(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am 100 percent certain DJT and his wife will not be using hydroxylchloroquine to treat themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Kingininge(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That's Good, Trump the smart guy, obviously the vaccine he having been talking about is probably available now, so in order to market it, he needs to claim to be covid-19 positive and then uses the vaccine as the cure he used. Booom, he have added more kudos to his achievement as he prepares for the next debates and upcoming election.

Modified: who else noticed that Christ embassy didn't share their pamphlet this October. Nigeria is truly hard currently for majority

Stop deceiving yourself......Rhapsody of realities was shared by Christ Embassy

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by abbey37(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:
Hope Democrats won't stoop so low about Trump contracting Coronavirus.

Quick recovery POTUS and others

They will , children of hate ,they are willing to kill and destroy just to have Trump out of the white house
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by adenigga(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:
grin The real politicians knows politics is same from Nigeria to Europe, Asia and America. Politics is same everywhere.
I see this as Trump's strategy to slow down Democrats

1. Declare yourself positive to gain some sympathy votes, whittle down Joe Biden rising popularity in the media for the next 14 days..because every news will be more about how POTUS is recuperating grin

2. After 14 Days...declare yourself cured of CoVID19 and drum home more support for Hydroxycloroquine ..saying it actually works and not about lockdown or facemasks.

3. Joe Biden already off balance...trying to see how he can bounce back through the media after the next 14days.

grin grin grin All na Politics...GAME of POWER

You are a genius!!!

I'm not flattering you, I read politics.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Adakintroy: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

Germany did well

Canada too.

USA bungled it.

No thanks to Donald Trump.

Wish him soonest recovery.

Pls Stop saying that.

America is central point for global commerce compared to the rest of the world. You don't want to know the number of people entering America on a daily base both legally and illegal compared to the rest of the world.

If you cross reference number of people pouring and travelers leaving America Vs the rate of other nations then you would know America faired better relatively to other nations.

Plus no other nation do more direct busines with China than America themselves. So rate if exposure is higher compared.

If America economy shut down. The world is going into recess. We saw that with economic melt down. So if trump trump has called it, the world would be facing death by depression including the bagging rich American kids used to fun life. Deep down they happy trump took the fall by opening the economy. Now they have someone to blame for the events.

But they were quick to hit nightclubs and beach. Real remorseful people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by abbey37(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Zithromax is the cure.

SAY IT LOUD. Don't let The so called WHO put a useless vaccine in you.

You are very correct, US particularly Democrats states like New York had so many casualties because there governors came up with terrible policies that led to many deaths at the old people's home and also barred medical practioners from administering hydrochloroquine to covid patients and yet they blame Trump that provided all the facilities, man power and tests they needed. What a world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adakintroy:

Pls Stop saying that.

America is central point for global commerce compared to the rest of the world. You don't want to know the number of people entering America on a daily base both legally and illegal compared to the rest of the world.

If you cross reference number of people pouring and travelers leaving America Vs the rate of other nations then you would know America faired better relatively to other nations.

Plus no other nation do more direct busines with China than America themselves. So rate if exposure is higher compared.

If America economy shut down. The world is going into recess. We saw that with economic melt down. So if trump trump has called it, the world would be facing death by depression including the bagging rich American kids used to fun life. Deep down they happy trump took the fall by opening the economy. Now they have someone to blame for the events.

But they were quick to hit nightclubs and beach. Real remorseful people.

America mismanaged the Coronavirus pandemic and that is not in doubt.

Till date, the numbers are rising and one only needs to look at the president and his wife for confirmation .

Trump has done absolutely nothing to manage the situation. Often arguing with the experts on how it should be handled.

He's an expert at nothing.

A failed businessman, draft dodger, tax dodger and covidiot of immense proportions.

What kind of president wouldn't lead such a situation by example?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
EdmundChidera:

Modified: [b]who else noticed that Christ embassy didn't share their pamphlet this October. Nigeria is truly hard currently for majority
[/b]

I have it on good authority from my friend in Stanbic Bank that Christ Embassy have not been remitting tithes to Heaven so all Healing and Miracle anointment have been seized shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
abbey37:

You are very correct, US particularly Democrats states like New York had so many casualties because there governors came up with terrible policies that led to many deaths at the old people's home and also barred medical practioners from administering hydrochloroquine to covid patients and yet they blame Trump that provided all the facilities, man power and tests they needed. What a world

No government can bar you from a treatment regime.

The escalated cases of death in Republican-led state must be because of Democrats right?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by PoliteActivist: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... chloroquine that scratches like hell..abi this hydroxyl chloroquine different

He clear say sex na one kind powerful thing....more than the ordinary pleasure we thought we derive from it....

See as trump and he wife come resemble.....

This is as a result of prolonged sex between them and i can bet my balls they will also be exhibiting same character at times without knowing

So how come Osho and Lara don't resemble or Ned and any of his 7 wives?? cheesy
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by babadee1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
I wonder why Trump stopped taking Chloroquine for prophylaxis especially during this campaigns ...I take Chloroquine as prophylaxis when I have to go for a public occasion

You are putting your life in danger if you continue doing that. Chloroquine does not work for COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Adakintroy: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

America mismanaged the Coronavirus pandemic and that is not in doubt.

Till date, the numbers are rising and one only needs to look at the president and his wife for confirmation .

Trump has done absolutely nothing to manage the situation, often arguing with the experts on how it should be handled.

He's an expert at nothing.

A failed businessman, draft dodger, tax dodger and covidiot of immense proportions.

What kind of president wouldn't lead such a situation by example?

you just running into things with pure hate. Didn't borris Johnson contact it? Medical expert and scientist contact it on personal levels so what are you saying.

America is a global power..and that's because of scoial, culture, political integrations with rest of the world. Italy with less contact with the world had a far worst rate than others relatively that's fact.spain and France as well.

Aside the who expert who were suppose to call it on time.did not who is blaming them. Everything is trump. That's why his supporters always defend him because from the gate out they don't want to see his face. Free America indeed.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by PoliteActivist: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:
grin The real politicians knows politics is same from Nigeria to Europe, Asia and America. Politics is same everywhere.

1. Declare yourself positive to gain some sympathy votes, whittle down Joe Biden rising popularity in the media for the next 14 days..because every news will be more about how POTUS is recuperating grin

2. After 14 Days...declare yourself cured of CoVID19 and drum home more support for Hydroxycloroquine ..saying it actually works and not about lockdown or facemasks.

3. Joe Biden already off balance...trying to see how he can bounce back through the media after the next 14days.

adenigga:

You are a genius!!!

I'm not flattering you, I read politics.

cybernetics5:
You are over right bro.. Next time you pass my area, branch collect one cold beer. Or just tell that mama on your street that i said she should give you one in my name.

Geniuses, he is 10 points behind and has had to cancel all campaign events. He and his wife have also started showing symotoms, geniuses
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by edoairways: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:

cheesy sad cheesy
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by edoairways: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeWrites that doctor is a Nigerian
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by cybernetics5: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
You are over right bro.. Next time you pass my area, branch collect one cold beer. Or just tell that mama on your street that i said she should give you one in my name.

adioolayi:

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
babadee1:

You are putting your life in danger if you continue doing that. Chloroquine does not work for COVID-19.

Do you know how many people I have cured of COVID?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by SmartPolician: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
I wonder why Trump stopped taking Chloroquine for prophylaxis especially during this campaigns ...I take Chloroquine as prophylaxis when I have to go for a public occasion

The reason is simple: Dr Anthony Fauci advised him to stop promoting it.

The argument is that Chloroquine has worrisome after-effects and it's not effective on all Covid-19 patients.

That's why the FDA refused to approve it as a Covid-19 drug.

As a matter of fact, that's why all the social media platforms are taking down Dr. Immanuel's controversial video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life After A CS Delivery Is So Challenging? / Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US / What Causes Your Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.