Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' (33041 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Farki: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Zithromax is the cure.

SAY IT LOUD. Don't let The so called WHO put a useless vaccine in you.

The covidiots have returned
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by EdmundChidera(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Your use of English is maddening..... see your lesson teacher
England has made you their prime minister for knowing English. Don't quote me again, if you can't correct someone in peace. Nonsense
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by linearity: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
hmmmm....

I thought Trump himself said, he was on the hydroxychloroquine rugiments for preventive care..?

Wondering how that worked out.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Mycommand: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
She is aleady a famous medical doctor with her presentation on the COVID-19 pandemic a few months ago, whether her claim is true or not! A lot of people already know about her and that is "fame."

The meaning of "fame."
The state of being known or talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements.

Idamond:
this woman is just looking for by force firm
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by linearity: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:
Hope Democrats won't stoop so low about Trump contracting Coronavirus.

Quick recovery POTUS and others

It’s okay, if they do!

Trump has been stoop so low since he became President and in the debate, he stoop so low to attack Biden’s son for getting a dishonorable discharge, forcing Biden to defend his son because he has substance abuse.

Karma is a bitch, if you throw thrash at people be ready to get it back tenfold and more.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by linearity: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mycommand:
She is aleady a famous medical doctor with her presentation on the COVID-19 pandemic a few months ago, whether her claim is true or not! A lot of people already know about her and that is "fame."

The meaning of "fame."
The state of being known or talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements.

What is/was her notable achievement again?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by able20(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nuel4:
If you believe US president is going to die from a virus from China you're absolutely dreaming.
The opposition party had zero campaign zero platform until the virus outbreak. Hospitals were getting financial benefits, the media are extremely tilted to the left it was paramount for them to drive the public to mass hysteria in order to create a political platform and talking points for the election. You will be surprised as to how easily he will recover from this virus and I assure you that he is going to spend the rest of this month bragging about how overrated this virus is.

Ask yourself, what did Nigeria do better than USA that we have less than 2k deaths while USA supposedly have 200k plus deaths? Do we even have health facilities?
I want to assume people are not delusional enough to believe Nigeria or Ghana could handle health crisis better than USA
You added just irrelevant issue to the topic posted.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by ibuildstuff(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... chloroquine that scratches like hell..abi this hydroxyl chloroquine different

He clear say sex na one kind powerful thing....more than the ordinary pleasure we thought we derive from it....

See as trump and he wife come resemble.....

This is as a result of prolonged sex between them and i can bet my balls they will also be exhibiting same character at times without knowing
Those two are not even close, did u watch the debate, she refuse to hug Trump, it was so embarrassing. I come dey sorry for Trump sef
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by linearity: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nuel4:
If you believe US president is going to die from a virus from China you're absolutely dreaming.
The opposition party had zero campaign zero platform until the virus outbreak. Hospitals were getting financial benefits, the media are extremely tilted to the left it was paramount for them to drive the public to mass hysteria in order to create a political platform and talking points for the election. You will be surprised as to how easily he will recover from this virus and I assure you that he is going to spend the rest of this month bragging about how overrated this virus is.

Ask yourself, what did Nigeria do better than USA that we have less than 2k deaths while USA supposedly have 200k plus deaths? Do we even have health facilities?
I want to assume people are not delusional enough to believe Nigeria or Ghana could handle health crisis better than USA

You clearly talking about stuff way beyond your pay scale.

Go do more research about the virus, before taking....

Not only Nigeria, not only Ghana....the whole of Africa and countries around the equator are doing remarkably well because of the Sun.

The Sun ensures the virus don’t stay potent for a very long time on surfaces and gives you natural vitamin D, which increases your immunity against the virus.

If you are in western country, daily 10,000ui of vitamin D will keep the virus at bay....and in the chances you get it, the complication will be mild.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by alezzy13: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adakintroy:
Big respect for trump. A solid material. Really a man man.

Bush had his 9/11.

Obama had his economic meltdown.

Trump had covid. Fair.!

It was not his faulth. Those w.h.o people with their fat paychecks let our world down.dude was doing well with the economy as promised.

To be honest no country handled it well pound for pound. But trust the left wing people and propaganda.Masculinity of any kind is toxic to them.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by ibuildstuff(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Zithromax is the cure.

SAY IT LOUD. Don't let The so called WHO put a useless vaccine in you.
WHO is not responsible for vaccine, ur govt is.
Russia tested and approved their vaccine, who wasn't involved, ur country could develop their vaccine or buy that of Russia or any other country that's available.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by ibuildstuff(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adakintroy:
Big respect for trump. A solid material. Really a man man.

Bush had his 9/11.

Obama had his economic meltdown.

Trump had covid. Fair.!

It was not his faulth. Those w.h.o people with their fat paychecks let our world down.dude was doing well with the economy as promised.

To be honest no country handled it well pound for pound. But trust the left wing people and propaganda.Masculinity of any kind is toxic to them.
Stop saying rubbish, Netherlands, Japan, new Zealand, and many other countries handle the pandemic well.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by PatryG: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:
grin The real politicians knows politics is same from Nigeria to Europe, Asia and America. Politics is same everywhere.
I see this as Trump's strategy to slow down Democrats

1. Declare yourself positive to gain some sympathy votes, whittle down Joe Biden rising popularity in the media for the next 14 days..because every news will be more about how POTUS is recuperating grin

2. After 14 Days...declare yourself cured of CoVID19 and drum home more support for Hydroxycloroquine ..saying it actually works and not about lockdown or facemasks.

3. Joe Biden already off balance...trying to see how he can bounce back through the media after the next 14days.

grin grin grin All na Politics...GAME of POWER
I hope you understand what goes on in US politics right now, keyboard analyst.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Emmypure: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
they should Depot her back to Cameron or Nigeria let her go and practice her quack doctor there.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by bigcasava1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Will that racist listen to her?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Tatashi: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wetin this woman dey find she go see am
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by KenModi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Idamond:
this woman is just looking for by force firm fame
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by KenModi(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:
Hope Democrats won't stoop so low about Trump contracting Coronavirus.

Quick recovery POTUS and others

But the orange one has been stooping low saying all sorts of rubbish and even making fun of people wearing masks; that was okay by you right?

Don’t forget his crazy suggestion of injection of disinfectant. He should lead by example now. Nonsense!
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
linearity:

You clearly talking about stuff way beyond your pay scale.

Go do more research about the virus, before taking....

Not only Nigeria, not only Ghana....the whole of Africa and countries around the equator are doing remarkably well because of the Sun.

The Sun ensures the virus don’t stay potent for a very long time on surfaces and gives you natural vitamin D, which increases your immunity against the virus.

If you are in western country, daily 10,000ui of vitamin D will keep the virus at bay....and in the chances you get it, the complication will be mild.
Russia?
Poland? Germany? Eastern European countries? Why did hot sun not save Brazil and even India from getting bullied to hysteria?
The virus always appears to be better handled in countries with little political motivation to rig the numbers. This is all politics my friend

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by DaCharis2016: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
I wonder why Trump stopped taking Chloroquine for prophylaxis especially during this campaigns ...I take Chloroquine as prophylaxis when I have to go for a public occasion
Tell me more, kindly expatiate more. How pls?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:
grin The real politicians knows politics is same from Nigeria to Europe, Asia and America. Politics is same everywhere.

1. Declare yourself positive to gain some sympathy votes, whittle down Joe Biden rising popularity in the media for the next 14 days..because every news will be more about how POTUS is recuperating grin

2. After 14 Days...declare yourself cured of CoVID19 and drum home more support for Hydroxycloroquine ..saying it actually works and not about lockdown or facemasks.

3. Joe Biden already off balance...trying to see how he can bounce back through the media after the next 14days.

It seems you didn't hear that Joe biden also has the virus
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Kingspin(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:

Remember Biden has nothing big to say about Trump if not for the media hype.

The coming US election is between Trump and the mainstream media.
The last four years is enough to prove.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by linearity: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nuel4:
Russia?
Poland? Germany? Eastern European countries? Why did hot sun not save Brazil and even India from getting bullied to hysteria?
The virus always appears to be better handled in countries with little political motivation to rig the numbers. This is all politics my friend

You guys do not cease amaze anyone, when you see a losing argument, you dig in more, instead of doing your own research and learn.....I agree there are politics been played in some quarters, but that does not take away from the fact that, countries in the temperate regions fare better due to the sun and natural vitamin D from the sunlight....part of the 'treatment' given to people in isolation in Nigeria is mandatory staying under the sun for certain minutes on a periodic bases while in the isolation center.

This is one research on the effect of the tropics...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-stunning-chart-shows-the-coronavirus-spreading-slowly-in-tropical-countries-2020-03-17

A new research came out this month about the efficacy of vitamin D and why Africa had fare better than initially predicted, it is online...look for it and read it.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by sangresan(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nuel4:

You're an idiot...Half-educated mofos like you are the reason Africa and Nigeria remain underdeveloped....Viruses and their strains act differently in different population groups...It may be due to genetic makeup, mutation, or anything else...If you have had the slightest knowledge of medical science, you wouldn't be spewing trash on social media..

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
sangresan:

You're an idiot...Half-educated mofos like you are the reason Africa and Nigeria remain underdeveloped....Viruses and their strains act differently in different population groups...It may be due to genetic makeup, mutation, or anything else...If you have had the slightest knowledge of medical science, you wouldn't be spewing trash on social media..
no need to waste my time answering a fool like you
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
linearity:

You guys do not cease amaze anyone, when you see a losing argument, you dig in more, instead of doing your own research and learn.....I agree there are politics been played in some quarters, but that does not take away from the fact that, countries in the temperate regions fare better due to the sun and natural vitamin D from the sunlight....part of the 'treatment' given to people in isolation in Nigeria is mandatory staying under the sun for certain minutes on a periodic bases while in the isolation center.

This is one research on the effect of the tropics...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-stunning-chart-shows-the-coronavirus-spreading-slowly-in-tropical-countries-2020-03-17

A new research came out this month about the efficacy of vitamin D and why Africa had fare better than initially predicted, it is online...look for it and read it.
this is not "some" politics. The biggest and most significant opposition party in the whole world is basing their entire campaign and platform on this coronavirus. The same party that control 95% of the information that get to you (including movies).
Eastern Europe is just as cold as USA and UK yet they are doing very fine. The only thing in common among USA, UK, Brazil and India is that they currently have right wing leaders that must be defeated at all cost and the media are ready to sacrifice everything to drive the public to mass hysteria, destroy the economy and make the leaders appear as fools.
Brazil is just as hot as Nigeria. Why is the hot weather helping Nigeria and ignoring Brazil?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by HallaDaTruth: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Farki:

The covidiots have returned

And you are welcome Everlasting king of covidiocy. E dey pain u say i no dey take vaccine?

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by linearity: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nuel4:
this is not "some" politics. The biggest and most significant opposition party in the whole world is basing their entire campaign and platform on this coronavirus. The same party that control 95% of the information that get to you (including movies).
Eastern Europe is just as cold as USA and UK yet they are doing very fine. The only thing in common among USA, UK, Brazil and India is that they currently have right wing leaders that must be defeated at all cost and the media are ready to sacrifice everything to drive the public to mass hysteria, destroy the economy and make the leaders appear as fools.
Brazil is just as hot as Nigeria. Why is the hot weather helping Nigeria and ignoring Brazil?

You are all over the map out there....

I get your insinuation that, the Democrat party 'control' the movie industry and as such are somehow using it as a platform to campaign? I get it that, most actors and actresses are democrats, beyond that there is no convivial between actors and democrats, Regan was an actor.

It simply boils down to the fact that, most people in the movie industry are educated, they have college degrees and most college degree holders in America are democrats, don't take my word for it, do your own independent research on the subject.

Also, it was Trump that made the covid-19 a political issue...He was the first one that called it a democrat's hoax, refuses to follow CDC guidelines, contradicts and belittles every Doctor, Scientist and expects that do not agree with him political opinion on the subject of the virus. He forced CDC to re-write their school opening guidance to align with his political viewpoints, he is pressurizing the vaccines makers to speed up a vaccine that usually take up to 18 months and release it before election date.....I can go on and on.....he is the one bringing politics into this.

One common thing among those right-wing leaders you mentioned in USA, UK, brazil and india is that, they do not believe in Science; they downplay Science and replace it with their political views, and no one wonders that, they are suffering....look at Canada, close door neighbors to USA and even in a more colder region, they are doing relatively fine, because their leader is following the science.

Infectious rates are now climbing up in the USA as we speak and will get worse as we enter the flu season, more than 210,000 people are dead! in the USA and you call that hysteria?

Nigeria believe in Science far better than the current Brazilian President and we are applying the little science we know in Nigeria in addition to God's given natural sun to overcome the virus....in Brazil, they are following their leaders, they are throwing caution into the wind...the sun reduces infection rate, it does not eliminate it, you also have to apply common sense to be safe.

Trump is the one that is making himself appear as a fool....remember in the debate on Tuesday, he derided Biden for wearing the mask almost every-time and everywhere and pull his mask from his dress pocket and say he only wear it when necessary and appear 'wise'...who is now the fool? If only he had taken the virus serious, no one say he should close the economy, just listen to the experts, live by example and wear mask, implement social distant, stop crowd gatherings, etc...many would not have died.

Right now in the US....there are more GOP states in the top 5, top 10, top 15, top 20 states with increasing infection rates and death....just follow their ideology and disposition about the virus and it will not surprise you, why it is so.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by adioolayi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
QuitNotice:
It seems you didn't hear that Joe biden also has the virus
when Fake news I guess. He tested negative
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
linearity:

You are all over the map out there....

I get your insinuation that, the Democrat party 'control' the movie industry and as such are somehow using it as a platform to campaign? I get it that, most actors and actresses are democrats, beyond that there is no convivial between actors and democrats, Regan was an actor.

It simply boils down to the fact that, most people in the movie industry are educated, they have college degrees and most college degree holders in America are democrats, don't take my word for it, do your own independent research on the subject.

Also, it was Trump that made the covid-19 a political issue...He was the first one that called it a democrat's hoax, refuses to follow CDC guidelines, contradicts and belittles every Doctor, Scientist and expects that do not agree with him political opinion on the subject of the virus. He forced CDC to re-write their school opening guidance to align with his political viewpoints, he is pressurizing the vaccines makers to speed up a vaccine that usually take up to 18 months and release it before election date.....I can go on and on.....he is the one bringing politics into this.

One common thing among those right-wing leaders you mentioned in USA, UK, brazil and india is that, they do not believe in Science; they downplay Science and replace it with their political views, and no one wonders that, they are suffering....look at Canada, close door neighbors to USA and even in a more colder region, they are doing relatively fine, because their leader is following the science.

Infectious rates are now climbing up in the USA as we speak and will get worse as we enter the flu season, more than 210,000 people are dead! in the USA and you call that hysteria?

Nigeria believe in Science far better than the current Brazilian President and we are applying the little science we know in Nigeria in addition to God's given natural sun to overcome the virus....in Brazil, they are following their leaders, they are throwing caution into the wind...the sun reduces infection rate, it does not eliminate it, you also have to apply common sense to be safe.

Trump is the one that is making himself appear as a fool....remember in the debate on Tuesday, he derided Biden for wearing the mask almost every-time and everywhere and pull his mask from his dress pocket and say he only wear it when necessary and appear 'wise'...who is now the fool? If only he had taken the virus serious, no one say he should close the economy, just listen to the experts, live by example and wear mask, implement social distant, stop crowd gatherings, etc...many would not have died.

Right now in the US....there are more GOP states in the top 5, top 10, top 15, top 20 states with increasing infection rates and death....just follow their ideology and disposition about the virus and it will not surprise you, why it is so.
I said they control every information including the movie industry I don't mean they control just actors, I mean they control, the media, the social media, and the movie industry. Everybody under those sectors just have to fall in line with the narrative.
I can send you links of democrats attacking him in February when he was banning travels, they were calling him xenophobic. Pelosi, Schumer, Deblasio all played it down, they all encouraged people to go out and party and then made a U-turn and started claiming they took it seriously.
Nigerians aren't doing shiiit. Go to shoprite, church, mosque, clubs hotels etc and tell me how Nigerians are doing anything scientific.
This is a political stunt and you will see how quickly this whole thing will die after the election.
200k died their CDC said only less than 6% of those dead people actually died from the virus. 94% were already dying. Even George Floyd was recorded as a covid death because his autopsy revealed he had covid.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Farki: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

And you are welcome Everlasting king of covidiocy. E dey pain u say i no dey take vaccine?

Someone who was vaccinated from birth through WHO programs now has the mind to be talking about topics he doesn't understand. I'm still waiting for the purported WHO vaccine that would be forced upon us. Almost a year now and still nothing. It's almost like the lot of you were talking out of your ass.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by HallaDaTruth: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Farki:

Someone who was vaccinated from birth through WHO programs now has the mind to be talking about topics he doesn't understand. I'm still waiting for the purported WHO vaccine that would be forced upon us. Almost a year now and still nothing. It's almost like the lot of you were talking out of your ass.
If only you know what's going on. The coming vaccines is different from all the vaccines you have ever known. Even American Doctors are saying RNA vaccines can alter your DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) / Life After A CS Delivery Is So Challenging? / Nigerian Man Dies Midair On His Way To France For Medical Checkup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.