Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' (33053 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Point of correction. She is a Cameroonian not from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Ifymma(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... chloroquine that scratches like hell..abi this hydroxyl chloroquine different

He clear say sex na one kind powerful thing....more than the ordinary pleasure we thought we derive from it....

See as trump and he wife come resemble.....

This is as a result of prolonged sex between them and i can bet my balls they will also be exhibiting same character at times without knowing

What you said is true, couples after many years begin to look alike and exhibits same character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adakintroy:

you just running into things with pure hate. Didn't borris Johnson contact it? Medical expert and scientist contact it on personal levels so what are you saying.

America is a global power..and that's because of scoial, culture, political integrations with rest of the world. Italy with less contact with the world had a far worst rate than others relatively that's fact.spain and France as well.

Aside the who expert who were suppose to call it on time.did not who is blaming them. Everything is trump. That's why his supporters always defend him because from the gate out they don't want to see his face. Free America indeed.

Up until yesterday, Trump was still holding rallies, largely without social distancing and yet with a minimized view on masking and its efficacy.

If we give him credit for an economy that was already in a boom when he took over, he must bear sole responsibility for the mishandling of the pandemic especially about his cavalier behaviour and misinformation on how to manage it.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by blowjohn(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... chloroquine that scratches like hell..abi this hydroxyl chloroquine different

He clear say sex na one kind powerful thing....more than the ordinary pleasure we thought we derive from it....

This is as a result of prolonged sex between them and i can bet my balls they will also be exhibiting same character at times without knowing

Piriton
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by JuanDeDios: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
I wonder why Trump stopped taking Chloroquine for prophylaxis especially during this campaigns ...I take Chloroquine as prophylaxis when I have to go for a public occasion
I wouldn't worry about the Dems. Trump takes things beyond low and forces other to join him here. Per second per second.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by uuzba(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
She's not a Nigerian. A controversial US-based Nigerian trained Cameroonian doctor
You just sidon for fence dey wait, to see how story go follow.
If Trump uses the hydroxycholroquine, na you go first say the woman is a very proper Nigerian.

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Vikalinda(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
wish him quick recovery.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Allwell96: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Na Company.
lol!
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Golan007: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
If the man die now, she'll be the first to denounce the Hydroxychloroquine regime.

Her mouth dey sharp now.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by FullBlastLight: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't tell us u can bet ur balls, jst go straight ahead & bet it!

...dt's how real niggarrrs do!

D bona fide niggarrrs don't tell pple what they can do, they simply show pple by doing it!

Perhaps u're stil learning!
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by adenigga(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Geniuses, he is 10 points behind and has had to cancel all campaign events. He and his wife have also started showing symotoms, geniuses

You are too much!!!

Just manage this.........

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by xtervaganza(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Or he can try Bleach, like he himself advised sometime ago.
he advised you to drink bleach? De try use your brain even if it's once a day
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Oblitz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
And the tormentor of 9ja Citizens still dey kamkpe, he no contract am.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by ogatboy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
adioolayi:
grin The real politicians knows politics is same from Nigeria to Europe, Asia and America. Politics is same everywhere.
I see this as Trump's strategy to slow down Democrats

1. Declare yourself positive to gain some sympathy votes, whittle down Joe Biden rising popularity in the media for the next 14 days..because every news will be more about how POTUS is recuperating grin

2. After 14 Days...declare yourself cured of CoVID19 and drum home more support for Hydroxycloroquine ..saying it actually works and not about lockdown or facemasks.

3. Joe Biden already off balance...trying to see how he can bounce back through the media after the next 14days.

grin grin grin All na Politics...GAME of POWER

And you believe coronavirus is politics??
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by ofiko123(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump just needs to rest.. He will recover soonest..
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by EdmundChidera(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

I have it on good authority from my friend in Stanbic Bank that Christ Embassy have not been remitting tithes to Heaven so all Healing and Miracle anointment have been seized shocked shocked
there's no money for members I guess grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by EdmundChidera(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kingininge:

Stop deceiving yourself......Rhapsody of realities was shared by Christ Embassy
dude where was it shared. You that they have deceived finish. Don't quote me saying trash
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Guestlander: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
I suggest they inject disinfectant. It works wonders on the body.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by tiger28: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:
Hope Democrats won't stoop so low about Trump contracting Coronavirus.

Quick recovery POTUS and others
Take your head OUT OF HIS RECTUM!!!
You are Thousands AWAY from the polling booths!
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by valx2: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Idamond:
this woman is just looking for by force firm
U mean fame? She has it already..why not appreciate her for showing love for humanity.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by Farki: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:

Trump has done worse to both Democrats and Republicans.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by babadee1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:

Do you know how many people I have cured of COVID?

LMAO! Abeg don't make me laugh mister babalawo. If you're using chloroquine to treat COVID then you're no better than a herbalist. By the way you didn't cure anybody. 95% to 98% of COVID patients recover all by themselves without any treatment whatever.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by DanjaNinja(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:

Oga abeg no vex, i want to learn. Why do you dislike the Democrats? What are they doing wrong? Are the Republicans better? What are the Republicans doing to help the average american? No be quarell o. I'm ignorant on these matters and would like to learn.
Thank you.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That's Good, Trump the smart guy, obviously the vaccine he having been talking about is probably available now, so in order to market it, he needs to claim to be covid-19 positive and then uses the vaccine as the cure he used. Booom, he have added more kudos to his achievement as he prepares for the next debates and upcoming election.

Modified: who else noticed that Christ embassy didn't share their pamphlet this October. Nigeria is truly hard currently for majority

Your use of English is maddening..... see your lesson teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life After A CS Delivery Is So Challenging? / Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Dies Midair On His Way To France For Medical Checkup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.