Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (48193 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLUCID:

Learnt what? China isn’t a religion
I just got your mumu point. We all knew she meant Buddhism! sad
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by johnoj24(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only you can save yourself, not God.

The developed nation saved themselves, they didn’t wait on any God.

China, an officially atheist religion saved themselves.
Nigeria has been so religious and calling on God to save her since 1960 and no result, but has been growing from grace to grass to grasses since independence.

Save yourself, leave God alone
Shut up there
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
johnoj24:

Shut up there
go and tell your elders at home that

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by johnoj24(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
go and tell your elders at home that
You should be asleep by now, don't know why you're still awake.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by kelvindj98: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS as an Organization is not the Problem!
The Problem is the Wicked, Sinful and Dirty State of the Heart of Humans.

What they do is the same Wickedness any man or woman without JESUS will do..

Some of the People making Noise about SARS are even more Wicked and Evil..

We are only Shouting because they are Government Organization..

What SARS and Everyone Else need is JESUS..

With JESUS, you will do your work as it is supposed to be.
Nairaland Lunatic, welcome
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
johnoj24:

You should be asleep by now, don't know why you're still awake.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Cptnkells(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
until we decide to take the bull by the horn, we will keep running in circles.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't say what you don't know. Buddhism is a riligion with no God reference

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Starzo: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
I know what I know wink
tollyboy5:

You don't know nothing
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ahhhh! That’s the 2nd side of the problem.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by MrColdsweat: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is why the bible called atheists fools.

Look at how they've killed this beautiful thread that should serve as a motivation to the youths of other States.

Atheists are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=saaphiere post=94683001][/quote]
wink no be me na. As we know life complex Gan.and there is no definition that is %100 accurate

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
MrColdsweat:
This is why the bible called atheists fools.

Look at how they've killed this beautiful thread that should serve as a motivation to the youths of other States.

Atheists are fools.
You're a greater one to be honest!
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by MrColdsweat: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
tollyboy5:

You're a greater one to be honest!
[/s]

Keep your foolishness away from my mentions.

I have no cure for you.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't say what you don't know. Buddhism is a riligion with no God reference
Buddhists don't believe in God. Buddhism is a religion because it's followers who are referred to as "Buddhists" offer worship to "Buddha".
Once you offer worship to either a thing, man or god, you are a religious person.

Do atheists offer worship to a thing, man or god? Your answer will explain why atheism isn't a religion.

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

wink no be me na. As we know life complex Gan.and there is no definition that is %100 accurate
I didn't say that Buddhism isn't a religion. I want you to prove to me that atheism is a religion.
Buddhism is a religion. Buddhists worship Buddha.

Who do atheists worship?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by marsman: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

So if our actions are our responsibility, what then is d essence of surrendering our free will to God?
Read what i wrote again, now slowly. It is obvious you didn't read it. No more time waster
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Buddhists don't believe in God. Buddhism is a religion because it's followers who are referred to as "Buddhists" offer worship to "Buddha".
Once you offer worship to either a thing, man or god, you are a religious person.

Do atheists offer worship to a thing, man or god? Your answer will explain why atheism isn't a religion.
Don't contradict yourselve with what you screenshot. Infact the screenshot is contradicting. Respecting and worship are two different thing.
The Asians has their ways of showing respect. Haven't you see the way they do to their dead! Is that also worshipping? undecided
My dear just accept and stop digging deeper.
Do catholic worship Mary or respects her ?
Do Buddhist tell you they worship Buddha?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

I am waiting for your reply.
Tell me who or what atheists worship.

What makes Buddhism a religion is the fact that Buddhists worship Buddha. Most if not all of them have Buddha image in their homes. They worship and adore Buddha. The worship and respect to Buddha by Buddhists is what makes Buddhism a religion.

Tell me what makes atheism a religion.
Who or what do atheists worship?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Keep your foolishness away from my mentions.

I have no cure for you.
You're the one in need of treatment. Because bible call atheist fool you feel its right to run your mouth anyhow? undecided
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't contradict yourselve with what you screenshot. Infact the screenshot is contradicting. Respecting and worship are two different thing.
The Asians has their ways of showing respect. Haven't you see the way they do to their dead! Is that also worshipping? undecided
"But the worship him as a form of respect". Did you read that part? Now tell me, who do atheists worship as a form of respect?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Buddhists do pray. Who do they pray to?
Do atheists pray?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by marsman: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:

What makes Buddhism a religion is the fact that Buddhists worship Buddha. Most if not all of them have Buddha image in their homes. They worship and adore Buddha. The worship and respect to Buddha by Buddhists is what makes Buddhism a religion.

Religion can be defined as a relatively-bounded system of beliefs, symbols and practices that addresses the nature of existence, and in which communion with others and Otherness is lived as if it both takes in and spiritually transcends socially-grounded ontologies of time, space, embodiment and knowing. Source wikipedia.

You don't have to worship a supreme being before, you are considered having a religion. Religion deals with beliefs mainly, and atheism is a religion because they believe in the non existence of a supreme being.

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by dukeokafor(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
So from the days of colonial period, the God you serve and call daily wasn’t merciful to you to save you,
But merciful to those that didn’t call him and saved them?
That is by your logic!

It is better you stop calling him,

I'm awed by all your comments!

See person wey dey think!!
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by WINDSOW(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The atheists that have been escaping death every single day like you, who is saving them?
Don’t tell me any God!
Are u an atheist? @ your pics, make sense. Can you be my friend pls?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=tollyboy5 post=94683639][/quote]

Buddhists pray.
Do atheists pray?

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Buddhists do pray. Who do they pray to?
Do atheists pray?
grin grin you've tried but don't make laff. I'm just smiling. Buddhist meditate. They don't pray to any person. Have a nice day. Buddhist appear to worship Buddha but they don't. Even Gautama was against it. Next time when defining riligion you use different content not just on dictionary wink have a nice day
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by thaoriginator: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

STFU man!

Your white Jesus is a hoax! Does not exist!

You have been punked by your slave masters fooooo

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
"But the worship him as a form of respect". Did you read that part? Now tell me, who do atheists worship as a form of respect?
They don't worship him madam. Their form of religious activity you wish to call prayer does not direct it to any spiritual being . stop being stubborn.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:

Buddhists pray.
Do atheists pray?
Yeah atheist pray. Just the way you called Buddhist form of religious activities prayer. I can also argue that atheist vow and words of optimism are prayers also undecided
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
marsman:

Read what i wrote again, now slowly. It is obvious you didn't read it. No more time waster

It's obvious that u are just going round in circles& producing d same jaundiced point of view over& over. if your actions are your responsibility irrespective of whether u do right or wrong, what then is d essence of surrendering your free will to God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.