Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (48146 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:

Buddhists pray.
Do atheists pray?
If you check or do watch Asian movies you'll notice they perform some rituals or so to their dead ones and during this process they bow their heads. That doesn't mean worship.
With this last mention I hope I'm able to convince you And not confuse you about Buddhism wink
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

If you check or do watch Asian movies you'll notice they perform some rituals or so to their dead ones and during this process they bow their heads. That doesn't mean worship.
With this last mention I hope I'm able to convince you And not confuse you about Buddhism wink
Ok goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Oogway: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
The issue is that SARZ operations are illegal, the stop and search of iphones and laptops or ATM transfers were never backed by law, so you can't use formal processes to stop an informal activity. The only solution is to disarm them, make them stop boys for road without a rifle, and see if i won't be on call at Accident and Emergency clerking their Trauma to the head.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dreyton36: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

My Edo people don't run their mouth on social media , they voice action

2 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Egoveen: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS as an Organization is not the Problem!
The Problem is the Wicked, Sinful and Dirty State of the Heart of Humans.

What they do is the same Wickedness any man or woman without JESUS will do..

Some of the People making Noise about SARS are even more Wicked and Evil..

We are only Shouting because they are Government Organization..

What SARS and Everyone Else need is JESUS..

With JESUS, you will do your work as it is supposed to be.
YOU SOUND SO STUPID ALL THE TIME,WETIN DEY DO YOU SEF

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by unamumeh(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2020
they are yahoo guys, 419 and scammers have all this time to protest. Asked them what they do for a living no answer
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Observing shocked shocked
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by ehinmowo: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Jafar1:

Are u trying to say u have never been saved by God?

You obviously missed what he said Imagine you have two children. You gave two of them equal resources. Or you gave one 40% and the other, 60%. Only for the one with 60% to keep crying to you everytime. "father help me. What should I do with my 60%?". You told him. He goes and come back again, ranting about the same thing. He comes again and again and again. While the one with 40% has multiplied his own. Built an empire and has bought 50% of the 60% that was giving to the other. Now Mr 60% has just 10%. Yet he keeps crying to his father. "Father, this is not working. Help me please. I know you can help me".

Even as God is not a man, we know that he is not the author of confusion. While God will help the crying child, he will not help him at the expense of the one doing well. If he helps him with 5% be sure he will also help the other with 5% even if he doesn't ask.

Like the parable of the talent, sometimes, God outrightly become irritated by the crying child. Collects his share, give it to the one doing well and cast the idiot into dungeon. Why do Nigerians want God to do their duties for them? It baffles me.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 4:23am On Oct 07, 2020
hollywater:
Some idiots in Lagos are still busy fixing dates.
no mind those chicken yorubas, i swear yoruba cowardice dey make me want vomit. I was ready to leave work yesterday to join thatbprotest only for me to watch tv at the office i was laughing like a child. But on instagram mc oluomo , abu abel and other bragging agberos won't let someone see road.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2020
/
Hausa-Fulani don't protest. They take action.

That's why they are taken very serious in Nigeria.

After today's protest, then what?

Keep protesting while they keep killing.

/
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by sammy7410(m): 5:30am On Oct 07, 2020
No comment

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by SATANNIST: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2020
dederocs:

Sars disturbs all not just yahoo boys
thunder fire you. u will die by sars bullet. sars meaning is SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD. AND YOU B ARMED ROBBER. SARS DEY COME FOR YOU. IF THEM NO GET YOU NA BURN THOSE CALABAR BOYS GO BURN U
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by GMBuhari: 5:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Technically , VP is also your President , and i am pretty sure President's media aide gave a press release condemning acts of the idiots called sars , what else do you want ?
Jafar1:
If only Nigeria is a saner country, then all these protests will yield a positive result....

But as it is now, I doubt if SARS will be ended!

The so called president is even yet to say anything about it..
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by okuta007: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
if terrorist killed people in Kaduna, Benue and Taraba including those states affected by Boko Haram and no God did anything about it, the. he is a dead god.

you need to see a psychiatrist!
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by TimeTraveler369: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS as an Organization is not the Problem!
The Problem is the Wicked, Sinful and Dirty State of the Heart of Humans.

What they do is the same Wickedness any man or woman without JESUS will do..

Some of the People making Noise about SARS are even more Wicked and Evil..

We are only Shouting because they are Government Organization..

What SARS and Everyone Else need is JESUS..

With JESUS, you will do your work as it is supposed to be.

Jesus (RIP) was murdered and buried over 2000 years ago. He was a jew, his Religion was Judaism, not Christianity. He was from Nazareth not from Nigeria.

Dont you think you need your local Gods instead of Constantine's conjecture?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by dederocs(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder fire you. u will die by sars bullet. sars meaning is SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD. AND YOU B ARMED ROBBER. SARS DEY COME FOR YOU. IF THEM NO GET YOU NA BURN THOSE CALABAR BOYS GO BURN U
Dumb product of incest, that is why your brain is like that of a goat, slowpoke...zombie grin

Dumbest Satan ever, members of church of satan are wise people, better change that moniker,before dem catch you, fool.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by domino4211(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
They don't serve God but God saves them. Because He's a merciful God.
So what's the point exactly in serving God when you can still be saved if you don't serve God and people who serve God too still perish?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by robosky02(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Jafar1:
If only Nigeria is a saner country, then all these protests will yield a positive result....

But as it is now, I doubt if SARS will be ended!

The so called president is even yet to say anything about it..

No wonder state boy said

Face your country

Leave American
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by MosheDayan: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
okuta007:
[/b]

you need to see a psychiatrist!
dead useless God
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by nerd004: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Am 100 % against SARS brutality ...but l suspect YAHOO BOIZ are also part of this end sars
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by litaninja(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Then that tells you that you don't need to serve god. He'll still save you anyways. So, again, leave god and go fight for your rights.

saaphiere:
They don't serve God but God saves them. Because He's a merciful God.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Long story

Next story Mr Niger delta
He is telling you the truth
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by francisbiz: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only you can save yourself, not God.

The developed nation saved themselves, they didn’t wait on any God.

China, an officially atheist religion saved themselves.
Nigeria has been so religious and calling on God to save her since 1960 and no result, but has been growing from grace to grass to grasses since independence.

Save yourself, leave God alone
China is not atheist.
It is also not enough for to say this and play to the gallery.
What have you ever done, as an adult to save yourself and Nigerians from these oppressions
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2020
OwenJesse27:
He is telling you the truth
that kind story always come from bini
No other person knows that..
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by femmoy(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2020
mimimiles93:
[s][/s]

guy u dey vex o,u cancel righteousness89 comment come cancel him moniker join. u no get joy at all.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Majority of these protesters are fraudsters and crooks
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by marsman: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
lexy2014:

It's obvious that u are just going round in circles& producing d same jaundiced point of view over& over. if your actions are your responsibility irrespective of whether u do right or wrong, what then is d essence of surrendering your free will to God?
The purpose of surrendering your free will to God is too get the possible best out of all actions. When you surrender our free will to God, you would stop acting irrationally and start making sensible decisions with Good consequences. Explained, you probably won't get it again, since you ve choosed to be a block head to everything i have said.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2020
francisbiz:

China is not atheist.
It is also not enough for to say this and play to the gallery.
What have you ever done, as an adult to save yourself and Nigerians from these oppressions
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Gval123: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Jafar1:

Are u trying to say u have never been saved by God?
That is the spirit of slavery speaking. backward mind, na u go church pass. God will not do for men, what men can do for themselves.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by jonneljonn(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
,,END SAARS ,,,END BAD GOVERNANCE,, AND LOOTING OF NIGERIAN MONEY BY POLITICIANS,,,,END POVERTY AND KILLINGS,,RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA ,THERE IS TOO MUCH POWER IN THE CENTER ,,,WE NEED OUR OWN CONSTITUTION NOT MILITARY CONSTITUTION,,END CORRUPTION
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Maliqcious: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The atheists that have been escaping death every single day like you, who is saving them?
Don’t tell me any God!
Am with you on this
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by gregyboy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
kingy1:
Benin always want to represent on all grounds
Election,
Revolution now,
and now SARS.

Edo is a bless state na time e go take we surpass all the state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / The Best Performing Governors In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.