Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Looking Good Is Good Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking Good Is Good Business (186 Views)

How Good Is Your Survival Skill? / How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? / Please How Good Is Skyrun Refrigerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Good Is Good Business by Floraezeani1(f): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Stella went for an interview. She had prepared so well for this interview and believed she would selected.

It was her dream job and she wanted it with all her heart.

She wore a pair of lovely black trousers and and a simple orange chiffon top to match it.

Her hair was wrapped up in a bun. She wasn't so much of a jewelry person, so she wore a simple pair of gold stud earrings.

I'm good to go. She smiled, picked up her bag and left the house.

When she got to the company, she was greeted warmly by the security man who loved to welcome people into the building with a smile to make them feel at home.

Stella loved the place already. Finally, I'm going to one of the staff of this company. Dreams come true! Her excitement was on her face.

When she climbed to the first floor, the receptionist looked at her in a very odd manner. " Welcome ma," she greeted, without looking at her a second time.

Who have you come to see? She asked looking at her reluctantly. I am here for an interview, Stella answered.

The receptionist chuckled. Really? And you are looking this way? Let's begin with your Wristwatch. Don't you have one?

Stella dumbfounded looked at her wrist. How does not having a Wristwatch not make me qualified for the interview? Is that all, she asked the receptionist?

No! Look at your shoes my dear. You know what?

I'll advise you to go home, call the HR and reschedule this interview rather go in there, waste your time and not get the job.

Here, take this card, call Flora and get some really lovely jewelries and a Wristwatch that will complement anything you wear.

The best part is, her prices are superbly affordable. It's almost as if she's dashing you. Please hurry. Her products are currently on sales.

You reading this, you should contact Flora too.

https:///2348108669611

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Online Radio / #endsars / Turning Point Of Nigeria Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.