Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fouani Nigeria Ltd Is Anti-career!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fouani Nigeria Ltd Is Anti-career!!! (833 Views)

If You've Worked In The CIC Department Of Fouani, Come In Here / A.O Demarg Nigeria Ltd / Auto Starlet Summer Programme By Pan Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fouani Nigeria Ltd Is Anti-career!!! by kripsydiva: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fouani Nigeria Ltd is Anti-Career!!!

HND & BSC Graduates...beware or get deceived/defrauded

Fouani Nigeria Ltd is a sole distributor of LG Hisense and Maxi products.

On a daily basis, They do invite young graduates for interview, employ them, put them on compulsory one week training without discussing salary with you.
If you ask, they will decline to tell you the exact amount or salary range they want to offer
When you ask, even the Managers will tell you they can't tell you.
After one week, they would still be hiding the salary and tell you that it's for three weeks

After three weeks, or by the end of the month...they would drop 35-45k in your account as Salary.
And their work is Monday to Saturday 7:45am to 5:30pm (Abule-oshun location)

It's Slavery working in Fouani Nigeria Ltd.
(MODERN-SLAVERY)

Beware!!! Beware!!! Beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fouani Nigeria Ltd Is Anti-career!!! by Kristencrab: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Sooo true, was invited and got employed just as you made mention, without a figure. Only to be given a ridiculous amount, I stopped the following month. Hummm

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On This / Skyebank Questions! / Need U To Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.