Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting (75106 Views)

Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by BlackPantherxXx: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
PETGEB:

PETGEB si baba re : Werey wo leleyi
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Legalaffairs(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
You will never agree that you have interest in Lekki toll let alone accepting that you infact owns it.

If your fall man did not come out and bring your ass to court on issues pertaining to Alpha Beta you have always denied ownership and Interest.

Baba, We know you use proxies to protect your investments and deals. No comment Baba, you are a sharp man.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sannisege:
just like your father
Drop your address i want to show you something, foolish slowpoke.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Lagoon0: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

[b of Lagos a revered Lagos title before Politics or 1999

Awolowo is an ijebu man. Ijebu people are special in their own ways.dont ever compare!
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by CheGuevara101(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

* Sir Obafemi Awolowo was vilified till death... His only offense being a successful Yoruba Politician , they concocted all lies and once he died they started showing fake love

* Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola was vilified till he lost his last breath, his only crime he as a Yoruba dared to aspire for the Office of the President of Nigeria

They have started with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Soon it would be Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

the aim is simple destroy Yorubas and it's political leaders

****They said he is was a nobody before 1999 ***

He as a Chicago trained accountant, worked at Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago as a partner, he worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers consulting Chicago, he worked at General Electric, and his career in US spanned 20 years, with him opening Compass finance investment group, a company which FBI froze Agbele's 400k USD from and left 12 million USD in Tinubu's Citi Bank account as of Early 90s, he came back to Nigeria and joined ExxonMobil were he rose to become the Chief Financial Officer/ Treasurer

After this he was a cofounder of INTELs Logistics with Volpi and Atiku Abubakar, an investor in Oando PLC all before 1999

He even became the Asiwaju of Lagos a revered Lagos title before Politics or 1999

The problem with most of you guys is that you know your problem but feign not to know. Your level of cowardice is so glaring for all to see, and your inability to confront your enemies head on. Continue chasing shadows and pointing accusing fingers at other people.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by LegendHero(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Mo ti gbo. We shall see who's nobody and who's somebody soonest.

Fair enough.

Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by aviara: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
The youths have been pushed to the wall and frustrated so much. At this point they care less about their lives or law and order. Politicians will yet face the venom of the frustration of the youths. Many of them will keep running and hiding for a long time until the new Nigeria of our dream is born.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Salvador1: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
grin

Jagaban of Borgu land has spoken.....

Slayers of Ipob and Pdp miscreants
when they ipob and pdp turns around and slay tinubu, you will start your tribalism sentiment unpandan.
Awon chest beater.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Prompto: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Was your stinking wretch of a father there when he gave his consent with how many times he stated he was never s party to such ?!

ichidodo:
This conniving, murderous, thieving, stink breath arse hole should just shut the f**k up..He gave his consent on not only the shootings but hiring MC oluomo and his thugs to harras peaceful protesters at Alausa. A dumb move considering how exposed his TVC and Nations were to mob action with no security in sight...Now the sh**t has hit the fan on his beloved Toll gates, he now sues for calm to launder his public image and that of the Toll gates so that the continued daylight extortion of lagosians can recommence hastily without delay...
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
chizpim:
Your a tribalistic fool, so who ever that speaks against Tinubu is now an Igbo man.

Yes and I'm very sure of that. There are some certain way you will talk about someone with hate that you will know they are not his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by mascot87(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

Fear God and keep his commandment. Another online hoodlum has arrived.welcome

Watch that video again, watch it carefully. Check the bullet shell ( you can check this on dj switch video) then check the meaning of blank bullets on Google. Read it very well hun. Then corroborate with the number of reported case of injury as a result of the gunshot.
I'm not justifying the shooting and don't get me wrong but we are expected to be logical and know the truth to avoid future occurrence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by TecM0: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lagoon0:

Awolowo is an ijebu man. Ijebu people are special in their own ways.dont ever compare!

Don't mix things

Awolowo is Asiwaju of Yoruba land by Omo O'Odua and Afenifere

Tinubu is Asiwaju of Lagos by Oba of Lagos , Oba Onikan
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by CheGuevara101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
grin

Jagaban of Borgu land has spoken.....

Slayers of Ipob and Pdp miscreants

You're already doomed for destruction and there are no two ways about that.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by helinues: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Salvador1:
when they ipob and pdp turns around and slay tinubu, you will start your tribalism sentiment unpandan.
Awon chest beater.

Add Atiefku join, Ipob and Pdp, there 63 never reached Jagaban of Borgu land...

At the mention of Tinubu's name both Ipob and Pdp miscreants always scrambled

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Segzy19: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu should just thank his star and God that Sanwoolu was smart enough to have quickly imposed a curfew on that day.

The plan was to set him up with the shooting, knowing fully well that there will be chaos afterwards. Then they declare a state of emergency in Lagos under the guise that there is complete breakdown of law and order and the governor appears incapable of controlling things.

With state of emergency the governor is removed and an administrator is brought in... State of emergency could last from 3 - 6 months, which is more than enough to completely unbundle and kill Tinubu's political structure in Lagos. In fact, he would have run away from Lagos.

He was very lucky...

He knows the people behind it... Sadly, our well-known people from the South were used to betray him.
It was a political powerplay. Sadly, endsars protesters were the fall guys...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by patani(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigSarah:
It’s still business as usual, there’s no bright side to the protest and chaos... Next!

God bless you...
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by LegendHero(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

The problem with most of you guys is that you know your problem but feign not to know. Your level of cowardice is so glaring for all to see, and your inability to confront your enemies head on. Continue chasing shadows and pointing accusing fingers at other people.

What’s with you guys and the word “Coward”?

Could it be that it was ingrained in your DNA due to the fact that Ojuku ran away disguised like a woman after leading his people to a path of doom?

If you see anyone on Nairaland using slaves, cowards, and etc out of context, then you can be 100% sure that they are from a certain part of the country!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by aareopeyemi75(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
For me, I never think Tinubu can send army to kill lagosian. But we are not logical anymore in our reasoning because our government too has no shame. Let them investigate and bring the culprit to judgement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by OMOJOHN001: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

* Sir Obafemi Awolowo was vilified till death... His only offense being a successful Yoruba Politician , they concocted all lies and once he died they started showing fake love

* Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola was vilified till he lost his last breath, his only crime he as a Yoruba dared to aspire for the Office of the President of Nigeria

They have started with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Soon it would be Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

the aim is simple destroy Yorubas and it's political leaders

****They said he is was a nobody before 1999 ***

He as a Chicago trained accountant, worked at Deloitte Anderson Auditing Consultancy Chicago as a partner, he worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers consulting Chicago, he worked at General Electric, and his career in US spanned 20 years, with him opening Compass finance investment group, a company which FBI froze Agbele's 400k USD from and left 12 million USD in Tinubu's Citi Bank account as of Early 90s, he came back to Nigeria and joined ExxonMobil were he rose to become the Chief Financial Officer/ Treasurer

After this he was a cofounder of INTELs Logistics with Volpi and Atiku Abubakar, an investor in Oando PLC all before 1999

He even became the Asiwaju of Lagos a revered Lagos title before Politics or 1999

But once this people request that you should allow them to go and live on their own, You will start hating on them and calling them Names, Let them go so that you can enjoy your yoruba and Tinube dynasty very well.

please allow us Go and enjoy your Tinubu. we are tired bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by nograv: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
Even Ur 5 state govs don banned iPOB miscreants Bo's of that

5 state governors who would sell their souls for coin proscribed IPOB you mean..

And again what do they have to do with the army killing its own citizens..?
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by TecM0: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Ibo man

Your culture makes you not to have leaders or value leaders but ours is different

We respect your culture please respect ours

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
But I thought they said no shooting occurred in Lekki?.....

And why did you flew to France Sir?

A good captain can never follow another ship when his ship is sinking........

Who can believe your words when even ordinary Palliatives sent my rescue bodies could not reach the masses but packed by insane politicians called Governors and still watch their citizens die of hunger
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by CheGuevara101(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

My grandfather and my own father were an asslicker of aboki plus igbo hater. I and my children inherited the same mindset.

Hence the generational exchange of poverty in our family line.

My words hurts my people badly because it's the bitter truth grin

Egba mi o.o......

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Omezif(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Say whatever you likes some will agree with you while some are not as no one is God, only God knows our secret thought.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by greggng: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Nobody hates you. We only hate the spirit of greed and corruption in you. You'd be retired popitically soon

I am not a Yoruba man ...but I have to be honest with you ...tinubu is an investor ...if he invest his money and make more money from it ...what is wrong with that ? To me some of his people hate him cos they believe he controls Lagos ...let them work hard and remove his political structure following due process . As far as I am concern Lagos is better than many states in all ramification ...thanks to tinubu political wisdom ...all his properties burn can be replaced ...some are even insured ...but what happened to the people that died ? Life lost cannot be replaced .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
baby124:

Ki lo Mo? Owo ni kan lo wa lopolo e. Omo abi pabe. Omo akotileta.

Kinio iiwulo e laye laisi owo? oya gbadura ki Aseda yo owo kuro ninu aye e. Iwo ti ilara nda laamu yi.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by baby124: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Kinio iiwulo e laye laisi owo? oya gbadura ki Aseda yo owo kuro ninu aye e. Iwo ti ilara nda laamu yi.
You de write rubbish. No head or tail. You must be talking to your father.
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
greggng:

I am not a Yoruba man ...but I have to be honest with you ...tinubu is an investor ...if he invest his money and make more money from it ...what is wrong with that ? To me some of his people hate him cos they believe he controls Lagos ...let them work hard and remove his political structure following due process . As far as I am concern Lagos is better than many states in all ramification ...thanks to tinubu political wisdom ...all his properties burn can be replaced ...some are even insured ...but what happened to the people that died ? Life lost cannot be replaced .
Please don't go too far. I also detest the way his properties were being destroyed. It's the height of wickedness and those involved need to be made to pay for the arson. Lagosians will retire him politically with ballots by not voting his candidates. Hope this is clear enough
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by gambia(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Add Atiefku join, Ipob and Pdp, there 63 never reached Jagaban of Borgu land...

At the mention of Tinubu's name both Ipob and Pdp miscreants always scrambled
[/s]
Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by nograv: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
toluene2016:

Now read what you wrote again and ask yourself if it makes sense... so when you are done destroying the system what next? start to build again so ask yourself if destruction is a brilliant move?

we should focus on "righting the wrongs" and not destroying the system

Read about the French revolution or the meiji restoration..

Did the France fall after the greedy monarchs were executed

Did Meiji fail to remake Japan after the Samurai who ruled Japan for centuries were forced to lay down their swords..

You are not student of history and too stupid to debate with me..

If the current leadership will not see sense, then yes they should be swept away. History suggests something will replace them and it would probably be better than what we have now..

So yes destruction would be a brilliant move mumu..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting by capitalzero: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

Watch that video again, watch it carefully. Check the bullet shell ( you can check this on dj switch video) then check the meaning of blank bullets on Google. Read it very well hun. Then corroborate with the number of reported case of injury as a result of the gunshot.
I'm not justifying the shooting and don't get me wrong but we are expected to be logical and know the truth to avoid future occurrence

Go to St Nicholas and Reddigton hospitals in lekki axis , ask any doctor there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.