Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,769 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Do------ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do------ (3811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2011
chikeorji123:

Nne ajuju gia di omimi mana agam aza ya onem nwere ike.When a man married a lady he previosly label as nothing,watch out properly there is something unique in her which he find no other ladies.In relationship there is bound that unite two people which only God can explain more better.ya bu ihe di egwu nne.

Nne anam abia kwa.okeke okeke! okeke!! ebe ka umuazia jere bikonu m

Can I buy a vowel?
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 4:22am On Mar 11, 2011
Millco88
Bro, you can keep hating and i don't even give a fcukk bout that, but i'll let you why m0r0n like u was jealous just because u don't look so fly like me and you can never even look so handsome like for d rest of ur miserable life, monkey

Mrs.chima
Its not mandatory to create a topic if mumu like you don't have something sensible to say, alimosho grammar school? where did u hear that from? i'm so sure dat d school Mr.chima went to before moving to the states and if your mother is a high school dropout dat doesn't mean everyone wil be like her.

Lastly, cant u observe that early marriage at the age of 23 is still really affecting ur brain while ur mates are in college studying, just try and check all ur thread to see how unreasonable they are to even dummies like you, i wonder why ppl like u talking before reasoning. mumu lol
Re: Why Do------ by Onchedu(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs. Chima, by wife & gf, I take it U mean a man that has both treating the wife good and the gf like poo? If that's what U mean then what do U expect? She's not his wife so why should he treat her like his wife? She has shown herself poo-ish indulging a married man so why treat her any better than poo?

As for the guys not spending time with their women and that raising suspicion, that suspicion is justified. People spend time with what/who they love & sometimes the time just doens't feel enough. If he's not spending time with her, or vice versa, something could be wrong.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2011
Tosinville:

Millco88
Bro, you can keep hating and i don't even give a fcukk bout that, but i'll let you why m0r0n like u was jealous just because u don't look so fly like me and you can never even look so handsome like for d rest of your miserable life, monkey

Mrs.chima
Its not mandatory to create a topic if mumu like you don't have something sensible to say, alimosho grammar school? where did u hear that from? i'm so sure dat d school Mr.chima went to before moving to the states and if your mother is a high school dropout dat doesn't mean everyone wil be like her.

Lastly, cant u observe that early marriage at the age of 23 is still really affecting your brain while your mates are in college studying, just try and check all your thread to see how unreasonable they are to even dummies like you, i wonder why ppl like u talking before reasoning. mumu lol

No, Alimosho Grammar School is where you failed and school fees ran out.  With incomplete proper education, you went to Cow Herding Technical School and graduated come DUM LAUDE with Honors.  Just like me, my mother don't give a bleep who doesn't like her.  You ain't poo but a poo that won't flush away in a toilet.  You still mad cos you can't afford a bride price and you hating ON ME?  Keep hating biatch.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2011
Onchedu:

Mrs. Chima, by wife & gf, I take it U mean a man that has both treating the wife good and the gf like poo? If that's what U mean then what do U expect? She's not his wife so why should he treat her like his wife? She has shown herself poo-ish indulging a married man so why treat her any better than poo?

As for the guys not spending time with their women and that raising suspicion, that suspicion is justified. People spend time with what/who they love & sometimes the time just doens't feel enough. If he's not spending time with her, or vice versa, something could be wrong.

No, I am basing my comment off what YOUR BROTHERS said. They said a wife is like property and deserve good treatment and the girlfriend is nobody and is not worth anything.

What say you?
Re: Why Do------ by elettrodad(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2011
Why I always heard the opposite?
Like: "When we were not yet married you were making me a lot of gifts and paying me a lot of attention, and now that we are married you forget our anniversary and you sit on the couch burping and watching football match".
Re: Why Do------ by Onchedu(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2011
Wife na wife, girlfriend na girlfriend. Forget the choice of words ''my brothers'' used, but U should know the difference without being told.

Only stupid men would equate their wives to just another girl.
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima

Can you just hear yourself? all what you said to me last are loads of craps and just like i said earlier. If most african-american ladies really exactly the way your brain is, no african man would ever chase any AA lady again.

Secondly, i'm not mad at you just letting out the truth about you, earlier marriage is still really affecting your IQ, u need to go for some seminals for them to let you know what marriage is not that you'll just jumped into marriage at 23yrs just because you eventually found a nigeria man who want your obese azz to get what he want from you as a citizen, i-diot.
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
@tosin what makes you think we AAs (or half AAs  grin) will gain anything by dating an African man? Do you think you all are sought after like
diamonds are for spoiled rich broads? You guys are a prize now? If some of us foreign women read what is said on this site, we may be interested
in a friendship but not marriage to an African man it goes both ways.

millco88:

Tosinville yous a ugly area boy terry g lookin' mofo. why even upload your pic?

behave.  grin

Tosinville:

Secondly, i'm not mad at you just letting out the truth about you, earlier marriage is still really affecting your IQ, u need to go for some seminals for them to let you know what marriage is not that you'll just jumped into marriage at 23yrs just because you eventually found a nigeria man who want your obese azz to get what he want from you as a citizen, i-diot. 

be easy on Chima dude. Leave the personal attacks. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@tosin what makes you think we AAs (or half AAs  grin) will gain anything by dating an African man? Do you think you all are sought after like
diamonds are for spoiled rich broads? You guys are a prize now? If some of us foreign women read what is said on this site, we may be interested
in a friendship but not marriage to an African man it goes both ways.

behave.  grin

be easy on Chima dude. Leave the personal attacks. undecided undecided

Hey Sis! How you be? Hope all is well. Winks. wink
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima

Can you just hear yourself? all what you said to me last are loads of craps and just like i said earlier. If most african-american ladies really exactly the way your brain is, no african man would ever chase any AA lady again.

Let me tell your HIV INFECTED, UGLY, HUNGRY CRYPT KEEPER LOOKING ARSE ONE MORE TIME. I do not date nor marry illegals. I told your slow arse more than three times, Mr. Chima is Nigerian American. You are jealous because you can't find a sucker so you can come over and YOU HAVE been rejected even by BLIND WOMEN. That bleeped up. Now you can keep assuming that ALL AMERICAN WOMEN want hungry looking refugees, SOME OF US DON'T.

Do not get big headed because you see a few Foreigner women creating threads that they love Nigerian men or they want Nigerian men AND ASSUMED THAT SPEAKS FOR ALL WOMEN. I can promise you a Foreigner woman will NOT BE WRITING a thread about LOVING YOU that for sure. We like CUTE MEN AND healthy looking men.

One more thing, I will not share personal information about myself nor Mr. Chima AND YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS HIGH IQ as you claimed but YOU ARE HERDING COWS FOR A LIVING, area boy. You think I will share what school MY HUSBAND ATTENDS? You are hurting boo and RECYCLING INSULTS 190 USED is cowardice.

Get your own insults biatch AND DIG DEEPER.
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
I guess Tosin calls himself ignoring me. That is fine. Some of these "all that" Nigerian men on this site love to play
that female game. You say what they do not like and they ignore you. That's cool by me. I CAN AND WILL do the same thing.

And Chima please do not stoop to their levels. I realize their aim is to draw us out to look like bad akatas/jamo and justify
stereotypes. Our culture promotes emotions and self expression, they come from a culture where it is ok to pretend.
We dont but I am gonna TRY to use tact because no matter what I say be it right or wrong, I am not from here therefore I am
the odd ball, the 'Chima suck up weed smoking thug Jamo'. Same for you the "classless Akata man hater" smh.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh, I hate Akata men? Uhmm If I hated Akata men I wouldn't even married a Nigerian American or a black man PERIOD. An akata hater do not marry within their own race. They steps outside of their race and marry OYINBO men.

This refers to those who calls me Akata men hater. SMH.

Sis! TRUST ME! I haven't step low ENOUGH. They are not ready for this and otherwise better tread lightly.
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh, I hate Akata men? Uhmm If I hated Akata men I wouldn't even married a Nigerian American or a black man PERIOD. An akata hater do not marry within their own race. They steps outside of their race and marry OYINBO men.

Sis! TRUST ME! I haven't step low ENOUGH. They are not ready for this and otherwise better tread lightly.

lmao. No, you ARE the Akata and a man hater. . . grin
but note this is all being said OFFLINE wink with a few saying *ish on here.
I'm not trying to start anything but it is what it is.
Re: Why Do------ by DAY12(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mrs Chima, Did you see your shadow this morning? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2011
Okay.  I was like akata hater?  I will accept Akata and man hater.  

Man haters date or marry women not men.  I guess intelligence isn't universal after all.   undecided

Oh, you are not starting anything sis.  You speaking out unlike some people who wouldn't they have to do it behind screen.  I told you that Miss Independent is most emulated and hated.

Women thrives to be Miss Independent and men thrives to break down Miss Independent.  If you speak AGAINST THE NORMALITY of the crowd you are the odd ball out.  

I do not need to ride on coat tails of other to feel accepted and this is dog eat dog world.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
DAY11.:

Mrs Chima, Did you see your shadow this morning? lipsrsealed

Did you see your nuts this morning? undecided
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Okay.  I was like akata hater?  I will accept Akata and man hater.  

Man haters date or marry women not men.  I guess intelligence isn't universal after all.   undecided

Oh, you are not starting anything sis.  You speaking out unlike some people who wouldn't they have to do it behind screen.  I told you that Miss Independent is most emulated and hated.

Women thrives to be Miss Independent and men thrives to break down Miss Independent.  If you speak AGAINST THE NORMALITY of the crowd you are the odd ball out.  

I do not need to ride on coat tails of other to feel accepted and this is dog eat dog world.  

true talk! sooo true. That is why I say 'no time for haters'. but i do worry about some of these dudes on here tho.
they have more mood swings than I do. . .and I am the female! undecided

Mrs.Chima:

Did you see your nuts this morning? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do------ by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
the moment you say WHY DO MEN ----- then you are painting us with the same brush

say WHY SOME MEN
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
The thing is Sis that these boys are so USED TO women kissing their arses that when they meet a woman who challenges them or do not just accept anything they say, THEIR EGOS HAVE BEEN SHOOK so the best way to "fix" the ego is to attack the woman NOT KNOWING what type of woman they are attacking.  So when they see that I don't back down and hold my own without assistance or call for group assistance I AM COINED MAN HATER.  

A man hater does not marry men, sleep with men, eat with men, work with men, even accept male children.  That is a true definition of a man hater.  The same goes for the woman hater.  These boys on this site BEATS THEIR WOMEN for simply chasing after a guy that taps her booty and even GULLIBLE arsed WOMEN CHEERED THAT ON.  I do not expect dumb arsed women to even see the paradigm of that scenario and hence kissing arse.  

As I told you offline, do not expect anything different from a group of people who have inferior complexity and the way they worships oyinbos is ASTOUNDING.  Then again there are approximately 10% white population and 90% black population in Nigeria and THE WHITES are living better than them and running shit.  How oxymoronic.  

There is a thread where a granny poured her heart out about shelling money to a negro she have not met in three years and NOT SURPRISED sharks came running and dropping account numbers/phone numbers THEN get mad when people speaks negatively about Nigeria.  Hmm.

As you have stated PRETENSE IS WHAT they are good at and when they meet someone that see through the fakery and fuckery oh that person is the enemy.   The real enemy is their stupidity and under estimation.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
Why do men get emotional when they see the titled "why do men"?
Re: Why Do------ by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do men get emotional when they see the titled "why do men"?

who is getting emotional
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
Duh.
Re: Why Do------ by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Duh.

if you are refering to me then you are wrong i just asked a simple question
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The thing is Sis that these boys are so USED TO women kissing their arses that when they meet a woman who challenges them or do not just accept anything they say, THEIR EGOS HAVE BEEN SHOOK so the best way to "fix" the ego is to attack the woman NOT KNOWING what type of woman they are attacking.  So when they see that I don't back down and hold my own without assistance or call for group assistance I AM COINED MAN HATER.  

A man hater does not marry men, sleep with men, eat with men, work with men, even accept male children.  That is a true definition of a man hater.  The same goes for the woman hater.  These boys on this site BEATS THEIR WOMEN for simply chasing after a guy that taps her booty and even GULLIBLE arsed WOMEN CHEERED THAT ON.  I do not expect dumb arsed women to even see the paradigm of that scenario and hence kissing arse.  

As I told you offline, do not expect anything different from a group of people who have inferior complexity and the way they worships oyinbos is ASTOUNDING.  Then again there are approximately 10% white population and 90% black population in Nigeria and THE WHITES are living better than them and running poo.  How oxymoronic.  

There is a thread where a granny poured her heart out about shelling money to a negro she have not met in three years and NOT SURPRISED sharks came running and dropping account numbers/phone numbers THEN get mad when people speaks negatively about Nigeria.  Hmm.

As you have stated PRETENSE IS WHAT they are good at and when they meet someone that see through the fakery and fuckery oh that person is the enemy.   The real enemy is their stupidity and under estimation.  

Chima YOU are the truth! That is SOOOOOO real. I dont even have anything to add cause it's true. I mean its just like when the Akata came on here explaining her situation with the Niaja man she had doubts about that she was sending money to, she was all sorts of idiots, dumb Akata and at one point ppl started doubting her ethnicity but when those white broads come on here complaining it's "don't let him fool you girl!" she is the 'sister'. Girl bye! Dont make me get testified in here 'cause I know how I get.  grin  grin If my speaking my mind makes me an unfit wife to any African man, he can step aside! I wont bite my tongue!
Re: Why Do------ by Beync(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Most African men are rational. they will always value their wife  and treat them good more than gfriend. they can't equate the effort they put torwards getting a wife to that of gfriend, [i]*having passed tru rigorious processes of geting maried with its finanacial commitments*[/i]no doubt their wife are their asset even thou they wont say so, they value their asset more than mere gfriend
Of course,a single girl dating a maried man is poo and wat treatment does she expect?pooo!
Re: Why Do------ by elettrodad(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Maybe you don't have problems with men. Surely the way you expose yourself speaks the opposite.
The fact that you are married with the Super Perfect Man does not make perfect yourself.
Come down the tree and start to listen. Thanks!  wink
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
elettrodad:

Maybe you don't have problems with men. Surely the way you expose yourself speaks the opposite.
The fact that you are married with the Super Perfect Man does not make perfect yourself.
Come down the tree and start to listen. Thanks!  wink

Can I buy a vowel and a pair of WHAT THE Bleep?
Re: Why Do------ by elettrodad(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sorry for my bad english. I apologise.
What I am try to say is that it really seems you have an open war with every man on Nairaland, and I humbly try to suggest you to re-valuate your judgin-all attitude. smiley
Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh lawdy angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Why can't we all just get along angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Chima YOU are the truth! That is SOOOOOO real. I dont even have anything to add cause it's true. I mean its just like when the Akata came on here explaining her situation with the Niaja man she had doubts about that she was sending money to, she as all sorts of idiots, dumb Akata and at one point ppl started doubting her ethnicity but when those white broads come on here complaining it's "don't like him fool you girl!" she is the 'sister'. Girl bye! Dont make me get testified in here cause I know how I get.  grin  grin If my speaking my mind makes me an unfit wife to any African man, he can step aside! I wont bite my tongue!

See the difference between US and them we do not go on SKYPE gossiping about other people what we feel and think we will say it ON THE THREAD for everybody to see.  What is the point of gossiping if you don't tell the people you have an issue with and WHAT SANE person have an issue with a person THEY NEVER MET?  shocked undecided

Now getting to the white people lovers, I agree with you Sis.  They called granny all kind of dumb and desperate beetches WHILE dropping their account numbers and phone numbers.  AIN'T THAT A BEETCH?   Now there this WHITE woman from Poland on this site talking about she took a loan with THREE children and two of them are minors flew to see a broke nukka with no job and MARRIED HIM.  The point of being a wife is being a help meet not a babysitter.  She was congratulated and even gotten a few "You will be okay" comments.  WTF?  But the Granny from USA is a dumb beetch?   (looking like Rickey Smiley talking to Gaddafi)

The division between AA/Black Brits and Africans are astounding and the fact that AA/Black Brits are descendents of AFRICANS, where else would you find some black people if not Africa?  Is there another continent that we do not know nothing about?   undecided  I guess when hungry you will sell your own for a bag of mush.  Hmm.  

You also stated that what so special about African men?  I have asked the same thing and got responses that were distorted and chewed up.  I have stated many times that African men are no different than AA, white, asian, hispanic, and arabic men.  Oh, my bad!  I forgot one Nigerian man said that what makes them special and unique is the fact that they have SWAG and ENDOWED.  Out of everything of higher qualities, he chosen SWAG AND ENDOWMENT.  If I don't recall there is an oyinbo chick from Aussie said that the Nigerian she bleeped was SMALL below the waistline and in fact stated that she know a few Oyinbo men that are larger than the African men she bleeped.  Ouch.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2011
elettrodad:

Sorry for my bad english. I apologise.
What I am try to say is that it really seems you have an open war with every man on Nairaland, and I humbly try to suggest you to re-valuate your judgin-all attitude. smiley

For someone who just created a new account YOU SURE SEEMS like you know what been going on huh? I guess because you a man you will take one for the team huh? I guess your English must sucks because I do not have an open war with every men on Nairaland.

You need to teach your species that not everybody accepts or agree with everything they think or feel and do not have a problem stating so.

Now run and tell that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Haaa! Cossy Ojiakor Poses Coverless In Bed (photos) / The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.