Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,864 members, 7,933,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Do------ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do------ (3793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2011
hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaa^^^^
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2011
desholah:

Chima sweetie,
I said  you need to open legs today ''It's weekend dear'' . . . grin

Do you expect him to get it somewhere else undecided

Tosin,
I heard your a Gay!!! . . . . .  .Do you mind my Dawg?

He can get it elsewhere just like I can get it elsewhere. Two can play the game you know. wink wink
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are no help!  Just for that I will use "I am on my period" excuse again!  angry angry

She is not what you would call pretty but she is not too ugly.  She looks better than Tosin for sure.  Well, I do not want to go on this group date and my husband do so what a sister to do?

but your hubby should understand that your heavily preggie,sis.
he can go with his friends,or what do you think? cheesy
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2011
It is a group date and the rule stipulates that couples must come together or stay behind. Let me pretend like I am coming down with a flu. (coughing and putting heater pad on my head so my temps can be high) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He can get it elsewhere just like I can get it elsewhere. Two can play the game you know. wink wink
But you are going against the rule . . . . You are playing it wrongly . . . .You know?

He can do the same and tell me who feds up with it?

My girl shouldn't try this with me on weekend  . . . . . Or why it called ''weekend'' in the first place?
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is a group date and the rule stipulates that couples must come together or stay behind. Let me pretend like I am coming down with a flu. (coughing and putting heater pad on my head so my temps can be high) grin grin grin grin grin

Freeak grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2011
desholah:

But you are going against the rule . . . . You are playing it wrongly . . . .You know?

He can do the same and tell me who feds up with it?

My girl shouldn't try this with me on weekend  . . . . . Or why it called ''weekend'' in the first place?

Whatever Negro! Nothing in nobody book said that a woman must please her man on the weekend or any day if she doesn't want to. You been smoking that IGBO again?
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is a group date and the rule stipulates that couples must come together or stay behind.  Let me pretend like I am coming down with a flu.  (coughing and putting heater pad on my head so my temps can be high)   grin grin grin grin grin

Hyper freak grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 1:25am On Mar 12, 2011
Sis if you must stay behind,then i suggest you ask your ''not too ugly'' friend to go with him? undecided
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2011
She would be more than happy to do so. She is trying to get with my husband's friend. She trying to butter him up for the friend's number that heffa.

So what you doing this weekend?
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Whatever Negro! Nothing in nobody book said that a woman must please her man on the weekend or any day if she doesn't want to. You been smoking that IGBO again?
angry angry angry cry cry cry undecided
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2011
goodnight dear and everybody kiss
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2011
going shopping tomoz,towards upper week. You?
do you shop more often?
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2011
*sighs* somebody refuses to behave himself undecided
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^Comunumunu Thanks for the add . . . . . .But what you did was a wrong trick wink . . . . . .I got you anyway cheesy
Fine chick . . .Hope we could make a good friendship and we don't end up fighting all the time wink
I do have some unique Nairaland friends on there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Idea Of A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook? / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo / I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.