Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,977 members, 7,899,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Do------ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do------ (3767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
You aiight Q? Common, it's friday, chill out, put your dancing shoes on and let's go parrrrrryyyyy.
Re: Why Do------ by elettrodad(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
Funny that I created my account same time as you. It took me 4 of your messages to think what I thought.
However I keep you recommendation and I run. Kisses.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh, I am aight Jaybee.  You need to be talking to your friends.  They come at me I will come back harder. I only filter the the real deal because of you as long as I can but you know you can only do it for so long until it time to bust the bag.  I done told them you want civility you better offers some don't care what day it is.

How are you?
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
elettrodad:

Funny that I created my account same time as you. It took me 4 of your messages to think what I thought.
However I keep you recommendation and I run. Kisses.

Right that what you do it is getting dark in Lagos.
Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Iron Lady Mrs Chima is always bringing it no matter what day of the week it is.
Hun, i know it's damn right hard to keep numb sometimes but the fact still remains that you have absolutely nothing to gain getting worked up by e-fights alike.
You know we don't want Mr Chima working extra hard calming you down all because someone got u pissed on NL.

Anyhoo, any plans for the weekend?
Oh gosh, looks like i'm derailing ya thread shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
See that the thing Jaybee, I do not bring chat life to my personal life. When I logs off I leave everything behind and I come back another day just cussing Mr. Cock out for begging and talk about Kobe Bryant to Reality like new day. But, I am real and I will let shit be known don't say shit and expect me not to say anything back that is my thing.

If you can dish it expect to take it back otherwise focus on the threads and not me as I tell your friends. You know I come online responding to threads and move on Reality's Kobe Bryant loving arse.

It is not that serious to me but apparently it is that serious to your friends. They don't say nothing to me and I won't say nothing to them. They do not mean a hill of beans to me riding on my nyansh and sniffing my toto.

I am doing what you need to be doing this weekend, moderating.
Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
BTW: Who are my friends?
I do get your point but i still insist on you chilling and allowing things to slide.
I take NL same way as you but you will struggle to see me exchange words on NL.
Life is too short hun wink
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hmm. You are my friend and I am still coming to UK. You will get to see me live and in action. Get your mind out the gutter I am talking about offline.

You have a spare bedroom or room on your bed?
Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
Yeah Yeah Teaser

Just bring it
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am serious. i am not teasing you. You can meet Mr. Chima as well. You don't mind being our guide for the visit?
Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
I will def take u guys out.
Just holla anytime Q
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sure thing. I will bring a friend with me. wink
Re: Why Do------ by jaybee3(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
Few months away.
Why not if ur in town
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

See the difference between US and them we do not go on SKYPE gossiping about other people what we feel and think we will say it ON THE THREAD for everybody to see.  What is the point of gossiping if you don't tell the people you have an issue with and WHAT SANE person have an issue with a person THEY NEVER MET?  shocked undecided

Now getting to the white people lovers, I agree with you Sis.  They called granny all kind of dumb and desperate beetches WHILE dropping their account numbers and phone numbers.  AIN'T THAT A BEETCH?   Now there this WHITE woman from Poland on this site talking about she took a loan with THREE children and two of them are minors flew to see a broke nukka with no job and MARRIED HIM.  The point of being a wife is being a help meet not a babysitter.  She was congratulated and even gotten a few "You will be okay" comments.  WTF?  But the Granny from USA is a dumb beetch?   (looking like Rickey Smiley talking to Gaddafi)

The division between AA/Black Brits and Africans are astounding and the fact that AA/Black Brits are descendents of AFRICANS, where else would you find some black people if not Africa?  Is there another continent that we do not know nothing about?   undecided  I guess when hungry you will sell your own for a bag of mush.  Hmm.  

You also stated that what so special about African men?  I have asked the same thing and got responses that were distorted and chewed up.  I have stated many times that African men are no different than AA, white, asian, hispanic, and arabic men.  Oh, my bad!  I forgot one Nigerian man said that what makes them special and unique is the fact that they have SWAG and ENDOWED.  Out of everything of higher qualities, he chosen SWAG AND ENDOWMENT.  If I don't recall there is an oyinbo chick from Aussie said that the Nigerian she bleeped was SMALL below the waistline and in fact stated that she know a few Oyinbo men that are larger than the African men she bleeped.  Ouch.  

That Oyinbo chick was Stink ooops I mean Tink_sh  tongue but yeah girl there is ignorance all over. I just smh @ them and just keep representing with my half bred Akata/Jamo self. God took us out of Africa for a reason and some of us reach out to where our ancestors came from. Luckily I have met some well-to-do folks and I've also encountered complete b@stards but it is what it is. Like Jaybee said, 'life is too short' and I couldn't agree more. All I am saying is treat me with respect and I promise you will see the best of me, but if someone trips I will trip even harder!

AAs/Caribbeans/Afro.latin division with Africans is largely to do with ignorance and lack of interest within both sides because even having said that there are Caribbean/Afro.latins who dislike each other and AAs (vice versa) same with Africans from certain ethnicities/nationalities. But I think the beef (cross Atlantic) stems from slavery. Some of these mofos are just insensitive to that part of our history and make a mockery of it all and it has everything to do with me being called Jamo and you Akata but so what. That's their problem. I was gonna rant but it would make NO difference. All I know is should I ever marry or have children with an African man, my kids are going to be considered (by me at least) still West Indian and I am going to teach them all of their roots but, I will definitely teach them about their Caribbean culture and why they need to be proud of it. Have you and mr. chima talked about this as far as cultural identity and what-not?
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

That Oyinbo chick was Stink ooops I mean Tink_sh  tongue but yeah girl there is ignorance all over. I just smh @ them and just keep representing with my half bred Akata/Jamo self. God took us out of Africa for a reason and some of us reach out to where our ancestors came from. Luckily I have met some well-to-do folks and I've also encountered complete b@stards but it is what it is. Like Jaybee said, 'life is too short' and I couldn't agree more. All I am saying is treat me with respect and I promise you will see the best of me, but if someone trips I will trip even harder!

AAs/Caribbeans/Afro.latin division with Africans is largely to do with ignorance and lack of interest within both sides because even having said that there are Caribbean/Afro.latins who dislike each other and AAs (vice versa) same with Africans from certain ethnicities/nationalities. But I think the beef (cross Atlantic) stems from slavery. Some of these mofos are just insensitive to that part of our history and make a mockery of it all and it has everything to do with me being called Jamo and you Akata but so what. That's their problem. I was gonna rant but it would make NO difference. All I know is should I ever marry or have children with an African man, my kids are going to be considered (by me at least) still West Indian and I am going to teach them all of their roots but, I will definitely teach them about their Caribbean culture and why they need to be proud of it. Have you and mr. chima talked about this as far as cultural identity and what-not?

African-Americans are not their problem and we are not over there drilling oil refineries in Delta River and exploiting trusting Africans by paying them rice and beans for 12 hours shift.  We are not injecting innocent children with "tainted vaccines" claiming that it is cure to their ailments.  We are not making videos on youtube talking about violation of Exotic African Women and how much they are worth five kobos.  Seriously there are videos of that sort on the Internet and the people that is publishing those videos aren't AA either.  I can go deeper but it is not worth it.  For come strife one must experience it in order to relieve it. 

Now getting to your question about identity, my husband claims both Nigerian and American because of his families.  I always request men to show me ID and SS cards/Green Cards.  I have my reasons why I do these things and when I met my husband I made sure he was LEGAL before I even wasted my time.  I did not even know my husband was Nigerian American until after the fact and I asked him what do you consider yourself more NIGERIAN OR AMERICAN he said both.   So therefore our children will be both and I do not have any issue with that.   

You are right we can't clump all Africans the same the same way we can't clump all AA the same or Jamos the same.  We would have missed out wonderful people if we do so and I have met and befriended wonderful Africans.  I will not let the scattered few on this site to taint the regards I have for the ones that are not LIKE THEM.  They represent what true and embrace the differences.  I can't say that for this one. 

Oh, I must add this If it wasn't for Slavery or the plight that AA went through to mark diversity in America that they have BUILT many who have swam, scammed, lied, and deceived their way to a country they say aren't shit to get a taste of the "American Dream" as oyinbos would say.
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
**Walks in only to kiss my Suga ''poster'', . . . .Walked out**
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hey suga, how you be? kiss :-You missing in action. You got some punny didn't you? angry angry
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga, how you be? kiss :-You missing in action. You got some punny didn't you? angry angry
kiss kiss kiss
I'm good ,i can see you great too kiss . , Yep, i have gotten some punny when you refused to give yours . . .Ogunfe angry
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
mrs.chima

jus i will always says, u are stil an i-diot and u still cnt observe marrying at the age of 23yrs is really affecting ur mentality. Tell me hw dickhead like u get to knw Alimosho grammar school here in lagos if nt dat where ur husband dropout?¿¿

2. wat business do i hv with ur husband so y are u saying i want u to drop Mr.chima's info? would his information add more money into my account? you're nothin but a m0r0n who just speaks without thinking and i'm so sure your man would be blaming himself in silent for hooking up with a retarded like you in the first place, when you want to speak, open a thread etc always reasoning before posting cos its like your obesity have already wax away your brain, lunatic.
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2011
^^^Who wrote this script for you? . . . .THink we should shoot this movie . . . .Are you through hurting your anus with your finger . . .Azzzlicker like you find it drastic to respond to threads politely , . . . . . .Maladjusted low life ,destitute pig looking for where to commit suicide undecided
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2011
^^^Who the hell are you? its like they just released you from the asylum without incomplete injection, tell me why an insanity folk like you won't just jump into what you knows nothing about, nit
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2011
Tosinville:

mrs.chima

jus i will always says, u are stil an i-diot and u still cnt observe marrying at the age of 23yrs is really affecting your mentality. Tell me hw dickhead like u get to knw Alimosho grammar school here in lagos if nt dat where your husband dropout?¿¿

2. wat business do i hv with your husband so y are u saying i want u to drop Mr.chima's info? would his information add more money into my account? you're nothin but a m0r0n who just speaks without thinking and i'm so sure your man would be blaming himself in silent for hooking up with a not-so-smart like you in the first place, when you want to speak, open a thread etc always reasoning before posting cos its like your obesity have already  wax away your brain, lunatic.

It is obvious you did not write this.  You had to scrap up kobos to pay a new student to write this?  

Get your refund back.  You sucks.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2011
desholah:

^^^Who wrote this script for you? . . . .THink we should shoot this movie . . . .Are you through hurting your anus with your finger . . .Azzzlicker like you find it drastic to respond to threads politely , . . . . . .Maladjusted low life ,destitute pig looking for where to commit suicide undecided

Hey suga! He won't answer Mz. Dark's question and I am not surprised. What are you doing this weekend?
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2011
hiya sis. cheesy
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima
nope! i paid Mr.chima to come over and write that for me cos its certain he's the one helping you too over there just because i can observe the i-diot never type in ebonics again, jackass.
Re: Why Do------ by desholah(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2011
Tosinville:

^^^Who the hell are you? its like they just released you from the asylum without incomplete injection, tell me why an insanity folk like you won't just jump into what you knows nothing about, nit
I'm married to your mumm . . Guess you know me now  undecided. . . . .GET A FUCKING A LIKE RAGTAG . . . , and stop takin on people anyhow . . . . . . . .Malnourished dickhead
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

hiya sis. cheesy

Heey sis! How you be? kiss
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 12:22am On Mar 12, 2011
desholah:

I'm married to your mumm . . Guess you know me now  undecided. . . . .GET A bleeping A LIKE RAGTAG . . . ,  and stop takin on people anyhow . . . . . . . .Malnourished dickhead

Lol,he's a secondary school drop out,thats why he's frustrated with life.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima
nope! i paid Mr.chima to come over and write that for me cos its certain he's the one helping you too over there just because i can observe the i-diot never type in ebonics again, jackass.

Alrighty Tosin, it is clear that you are still hurt from my sis' rejection so I will ignore you until you finish hurting.  Please continue calling me obese until it makes you feel better.  

Get well soon!   grin grin grin grin

(clicks ignore)
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Heey sis!  How you be?  kiss

I'm good sis,what are your plans for the weekend? cheesy cheesy
any questions about relationships,lol.
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2011
Deshola
Is that how m0r0n like you Bleep your mum every night whenever she's Hot? i laugh hahaha u must have being with virus for eating your mum's kitty just for sexual satisfaction lol
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2011
Goldie and Desolah come here I got hot wings and potato salad!  

(passes each a plate and giving Goldie two wings and Desolah one wing)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies What's Your Opinion On Hairy Guys / I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now / Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.