Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,050 members, 7,916,042 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (49626 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OMG, dis news shock me pass d way Buhari dey shock. Even dis guy we dey believe say na police James Bond sef na crook shocked? Do we really have any Police with integrity in this country at all ?

The day you start wearing police ..... that’s the day,you loss feelings.

No difference from police and mortuary attendant in terms of feeling for fellow human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Kondomatic(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Zooposki:
I won’t be surprised if he is a serial killer.
I will be surprised if he isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Bakinwuta:

Response from Barr Hamza Nuhu on the Blackmail Attempt on DCP Abba Kyari by a Criminal Afeez Mojeed earlier charged to court.

Fraudster Afeez Mojeed defrauded 94million Naira From a Victim. He was arrested 6yrs ago and 41m was recovered from the proceeds of the crime which he voluntarily paid the victim(Owner of the money) back directly through the victim’s Account.

He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Account 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

The land document and the car That were registered as exhibit are still kept with the exhibit keeper in lagos.

The criminal will be re-Arrested and charge to court again as he was not acquitted by the court also the complainant has assured the Police that he is in Nigeria now and he is ready to be attending the court process untill his case is concluded this time around because he said he will not leave his balance of 31m to the Fraudster.

We are surprise the Fraudster is mentioning Abba Kyari’s name like he gave him One kobo. He has not given him one kobo and it’s on record that the Respected officer have never collected money from any of his Suspects despite the thousands of cases he has handled all these years.

He wouldn’t have been who he is today if he is a cheap corrupt officer like this. He has no evidence of giving Abba Kyari one kobo. All lies from a criminal that was charged to court. Let him prove all the lies he is talking. Also the Criminal should know that giving false information is still an offense in Nigeria for which one can be charged to Court.

With 50k now a Lawyer can write Pettition for you based on any False allegations you make without prove against anybody and you can leak it to the media and if the person in question have a name or he is known In the country it will sell. But legal actions will be taken because criminals like this cannot try such and go free.

If it’s true that somebody ate his 41m what is he doing throughout the last 6yrs, Why didn’t he go to the ICPC, EfCC or Court?

Some Human Right Lawyers have declared on their own that they will sue the Fraudster for defamation of character this friday.

Many thanks.

***That's a response to the allegations made against the DCP as copied from a source online . I think people should apply caution in jumping to conclusions to soon. Perhaps let's allow the panel or courts do there jobs first let's hear both sides before passing any judgment.***

Assuming this response is true, it is self indicting already. But let's see what happens in the coming days.

I won't say much. For the petitioner to go this length, it shows he has nothing to fear. Probably his hands are clean.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by dazzlingd(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
GreyLaw:

I hope you are an Atheist writing this rubbish. Some Muslims in France didn't waste time to behead a teacher just for a cartoon of Mohammed. But here you people use Jesus name anyhow because Christians don't respond with violence.

The way u use the name of Ogun in vein, becaue Ogun worshipers are the most peaceful, try this to Christians and see how they will rein curses on your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by YoungAncient1: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
The way publicists have been hyping this abba kyari you would wonder if he was in a different police force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
...and I had thought that this Officer Kyari had disappointed me as Nigerian Policeman, never knew I would be wrong.

Truly, no Nigerian Policeman disappoints.

1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by OyinO: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OMG, dis news shock me pass d way Buhari dey shock. Even dis guy we dey believe say na police James Bond sef na crook shocked? Do we really have any Police with integrity in this country at all ?

Trust only a dead police in Nigeria. No Nigerian police has a single integrity.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by mallamu: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2020
I knew this guy was a thief. No body ascends to such hights in Nigerian Police and even in a short time without such records. But I doubt if anything will happen to him.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Judolisco(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
And I dey use dis guy as reference to good police officer oh d bros wey I follow argue 4 nairaland go soon tag me
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by OyinO: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
The ONLY Naija Police you should trust is a dead one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by backtalkG(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2020
ole ni everybody
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by citygarden(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2020
I have known Abba Kyari is robber, disguised under police. Forgot about being a super cop bla bla bla. Have watched a program ( Africa eye) on BBC showing police brutality under Abba Kyari team. False fully accused suspect of what they know nothing about, how he take over their property without court order etc. I just don’t know who cursed Nigeria, we would have gone to beg for forgiveness. The problem of Nigeria is too much. Who supposed to be protecting us against any attack are the one attacking us. Government supposed to be our messenger are the one oppressing us.

8 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by ignis: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Police is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by 6digitscomrade: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you a child ? Without blemish indeed ? grin grin
let a man who has never pee in the shower come forward ���

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Mayng01(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Even the ig himself now will soon be called out. The whole entire police form needs reformation & restructuring
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Sammyblaq(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2020
On this, the dead and living AKs na the same.

cheesy grin
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by GEEBITE: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2020
You have a very sharp instinct and keen mind.I have followed that police officer progress for many years and I knew that he is phony. Always at the scenes of crime busting success all the time is Hollywood stuff. My doubts were finally cleared in 3 instances.
1.There was a photo of him and members of his team in a cultivated farm land in Niger state on a successful raid of kidnapping syndicate. They forgot to edit well as the super cop was wearing leather slippers. Are you telking me he has a supernatural power to chase criminals on an uneven surface with slippers!!!
2. The offa robbery incident .Super cop was there again to claim the glory of what was busted by forensic team and CCTV experts from footage supplied by the banks' NVR. I checked his background and dude has always been a street police officer and has never worked with the forensic unit.
3.Finally,the Taraba incident when some members of his team on a mission to bring a kidnapping kingpin were killed by rogue soldiers .My suspicion was further confirmed when no mention of him being on that mission and I know if it had been successful he would been there for photo OP as usual.When the Wadume guy was eventually arrested,guess who was grinning broadly beside the criminal held in cuff?
AsiwajuNdigbo:

All that supercop nonsense na bullshit. We have been asking - how come this guy is the only one busting crime and capturing criminals? In Ogun, in Adamawa, in Taraba, in Kano, in Lagos, in Rivers, in Enugu, in Offa, in Kogi. There is something else going on in background.

Judicial panel will play the film now for all of us to see. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Elioandrew: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
even his ogas at the top will not be any different. Being of high ranking doesn't make one clean. The highest ranking officers are the most evil of them all.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by battymann: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
backnbeta:

Yes, the good ones are NEVER celebrated and they are usually not rich because the average police salary can't make them rich undecided

Some of the good ones are rich. These are who started thinking outside the box. Some took loans and started businesses with their wives as managers. I know one who owns a block industry in Suleja. I know another who owns a wheel and tyre dealership in Lagos. These guys don't collect kobo from anyone. They are living a comfortable life without corruption. People think that every policeman driving a good car got that through dubious means, such is not the case. Then there are those from rich families. I know one who manages his family's granite quarry. This guy is larger than yahoo boys. But such people don't even work where you'll notice them.

6 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Anaerobi(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
just imagine. so this man is this wicked?
if this should be true, he should be in same prison with those the handled their case.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by immantoks: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
When I said the only good policeman you know is only good till you find someone to accuse him of wickedness. Nigeria Police is a set of rougues, criminals and useless elements. My reason for saying everyone that has served in the disbanded SARS unit should be posted to Sambisa forest.
Awon oloriburuku kete
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by ruffDiamond: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Believing that there is a saint in any police force in the world is like believing that there is a virgin in ashewo house...

Abba Kyari is a police officer...so make your conclusions.
or looking for an honest man in the Sinate and HoR I no fit befriend a police whether male or female, let alone trust them for any reason, they 100% criminal and hoodlums in uniform.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
if this is true then no police man is a saint in this country oo. ..even officer Abba kyari , the "supercop"
There is no how SARS will be doing all this evil without the knowledge and approval of top Police officers and government official.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nigerialagos: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Na still allegations and accusations..... Criminals can go to any length to bring down a hard working cop especially those who bursted them

Evans the Kidnapper also said alot of bullshit, it is left to the court to determine the fact

Stop already, I know someone who had a terrible experience with this man.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by michoim(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
if this is true then no police man is a saint in this country oo. ..even officer Abba kyari , the "supercop"
I share the same thoughts...

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by oxiide22(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
GreyLaw:

I hope you are an Atheist writing this rubbish. Some Muslims in France didn't waste time to behead a teacher just for a cartoon of Mohammed. But here you people use Jesus name anyhow because Christians don't respond with violence.

fanatic Christian spotted
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by henryUN: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Wow

Am disappointed..

Our Jack B
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Antoeni(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2020
NIGERIA Police will Always be Police
I Hope more Petitions and Evidence of his dubious and Fraudulent Atrocities comes out

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Zooposki:

Oftentimes, those are the most corrupt. I usually use to laugh when everyone was praising him. I read a lot of true crime novels, so I know what to look for and how to spot them. I won’t be surprised if he is a serial killer.

You are very correct. The bigger they are, the more sophisticated their crimes in Nigeria. The big ones go for bigger clients

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by babamoha(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
That's shows most Nigerian citizens are born out of corruption
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by michoim(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.