Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,463 members, 7,923,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

How I Was Able To Stop Domestic Violence In My Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Able To Stop Domestic Violence In My Home (282 Views)

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Newly Weeded Bride Killed By Her Groom, Stop Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Stop Domestic Violence In My Home by chinenye497: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2020
In one of the Facebook groups that I am a member, one of the admins shared a picture of a woman who is also a member of that group who was badly beaten by her husband. And the most painful part of it all is that the marriage is less than two years old. Normally when people share very sensitive post like that, I like reading the members’ comments.

In comment section, the women didn’t spare the man. They called the man all sorts of names and advised the woman to leave the marriage which is actually the ideal thing to do to avoid stories that touch. On the other hand, nobody has heard the man’s own side of the story. People judged the man without hearing his own side of the story.

My mum always say that to be a good judge, you must listen to both parties. Because everybody wants to be supported, so they say their own part to suit them.
Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/10/31/how-i-was-able-to-stop-domestic-violence-in-my-home/
Re: How I Was Able To Stop Domestic Violence In My Home by JONSYN7154: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2020
If I click mek crayfish become straight.

(1) (Reply)

This Video Healed My Broken Heart / Newly Married / For Those Who Need Deliverance From Sexua Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.