Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD (7083 Views)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
See them OJ Simpsons. After acting tough for the bitches they'll open new accounts later to tell us how they've been blindly and foolishly loving a vagina distributor and how messed up their lives have turned. Some will contemplate suicide while some will use style to beg for money after wrecking their little savings just to please vagina people.
you guys call people simps, meanwhile you are the biggest simps in world,only simps spend their time analysing women, calling women names,and creating threads for women,real alpha males got better things to do

you are all alpha males on the outside,but on the inside you guys are as fragile as an egg,no matter how you try to hide your insecurity,it always find a way to come out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
The name calling is really a big turn off for me even same reason I left PUA forum long back. They name called and laugh at every single contradiction. Even I that believe in their theory a lot especially Style and mystery. I began to really hate the group.

I feel any movement just like cult, religion that aren’t based on research will be overtaken by the extremist. We see this a lot.

Redpill got ban on Reddit due to the high amount of hate speech and curse words on almost each post. Inclement thread where the worst thread ever, they are totally toxic.

The redpill has been hijacked
good one bro,you one of the guys with common sense,.......the redpills is not what it used to be,it has been hijacked by psychopaths

I am big fan of David DeAngelo,Neil straus,Chris canwell and others,the real redpills teach you how to love yourself and put your goals in life first b4 any woman,that doesn't say you should hate women,but your goals and yourself comes first b4 any woman.....what all this psychopaths teach here is how to hate and abuse women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
theophilusj31:
you guys call people simps, meanwhile you are the biggest simps in world,only simps spend their time analysing women, calling women names,and creating threads for women,real alpha males got better things to do

you are all alpha males on the outside,but on the inside you guys are as fragile as an egg,no matter how you try to hide your insecurity,it always find a way to come out
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Etinosa1234:
If yOu rESpEct yOUrsElF woMEn will reSPect u

Another way of saying, be nice to her
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2020
OP you're right I agree,,,,,,

One fool is monitoring my post and anything i write he's going to call me simp,,,,,

The meaning of dat simp self they didn't know it,,,,,,,

In that thread most of them mux things up,,,,,, though some get it correctly,,,,,,,,

I just dey look them because if you talk them go attack you like ant attacking sugar,,,,,,,,,,,,

They are exactly like xaomi fans for phone section,,,,,,,,,,,

They will be talking as if a girl deserve not to be taken care or look forward for,,,,,,,,,,,we sha have mother,, sister,,,,and other girls in our family,,,,,,,,,,,

Only few among them understand what redpill is,,,,,,,

Even their boss isn't taken care of his thread nah morons wey no little about redpill go dey cause whala up and down,,,,,,,,,,,,

The issue about Nigeria is we always overdo,,,,,,,,,,,

Redpill is not about you attacking or hating girls,,, it is just to discipline you as a man and make a wise decision,,,,,,,,,,,,

I said it in one of their thread dat one redpiller is in my area the guy is just attacking girls given useless principle,,,,,,,

People con dey think say he's mad,,,,,,,

Most of dem join in the middle without having total knowledge,,,,,,

Even a wise girl must accept redpill because it will help their relationship,,, because if the guy is discipline and he's making wise decision,,,,,,, such relationship will have positive impact,,, but this morons that lack the knowledge makes the girls hate redpill movement,,,,,,,,

It rare to see a girl that will come out to say he will marry a redpiller ,,,,,,, those nonsense ones among redpill movement don make ham look like a very rude and heartless movement,,,,, smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
AstroG:

Make ah join you laugh joooor
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by ijeawele23635: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2020
After the long speech,he quotes a redpill book..And where did that bring u?Back to me

1 Like

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Etinosa1234:
After the long speech,he quotes a redpill book

And where did that bring u?

Back to me cheesy
[/s]

Is sense far from you?

What he meant is that, instead of sane guys to follow y'all hateful nonsense about ladies, they should read real redpill books to know the difference between promoting hate of ladies that you guys do here.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2020
theophilusj31:
good one bro,you one of the guys with common sense,.......the redpills is not what it used to be,it has been hijacked by psychopaths

I am big fan of David DeAngelo,Neil straus,Chris canwell and others,the real redpills teach you how to love yourself and put your goals in life first b4 any woman,that doesn't say you should hate women,but your goals and yourself comes first b4 any woman.....what all this psychopaths teach here is how to hate and abuse women
That is the idea behind men empowerment. How to be a social genius. Infact women are not the only one to make men not fulfill his destiny. Games, addiction, drugs and poor life choice is another threat.

Fatherhood is almost ignored by red-pill like the OP mentioned. They barely discuss anything about you as a father and fatherhood.

Since hoes and bitches is what they talk all day, it talks a lot about the lifestyle of the group, meaning majority of them are young chap who feels life is a candy shop. All girls are candy(hoes) and he would lick as much as he wants. They coin turn around when they later have a wife and girl child. They become over protective and don’t apply same red-pill theory and allow other guys devour their daughter.

It is well.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
EricBloodAxe:
See them OJ Simpsons. After acting tough for the bitches they'll open new accounts later to tell us how they've been blindly and foolishly loving a vagina distributor and how messed up their lives have turned. Some will contemplate suicide while some will use style to beg for money after wrecking their little savings just to please vagina people.
[/s]

Most of the people creating threads and wailing about ladies, are actually wannabe Alfa mail, they are just too scared to use their main account so they won't be caught.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Abouwaza:
on behalf of my brothers I say this again

PAINFUL DEATH TO SIMPS

This one that wants to, or is already fvcking a fellow man, is also calling someone else a simp, are you not simping to a man

4 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Godada:

The Op actually has gotten the fact of the matter muddled up. Being a man albeit an alpha man is not something you attain from hereditary. It's something you learn and excel at like learning cognitive practices.

There are inherent games being played behind the scene in all aspects of any relationship. For instance in a romance relationship between a guy and a lady, there is the love fool or clown and then the royalty. The love fool is the maga in common Nigerian lingua. Having an understanding of what's at play here and how to handle yourself will go a long way in changing the subtle under hand ploys used to make you basically a simp.

These are psychological practices gleamed from the works of psychologists. I first came in contact with this truth when I read the 48laws if power. There dirty games been used against us everyday by our families, friends and foes.

It's actually a personal decision how you want to make use of these powers. Some people claim that they are unethical but yet these same people make use of these insidiously.

I could write a whole compendium on this issue. But it is sufficient to note that people play dirty games on us every day.
we know that,but that justify the name calling and extreme hatred against women....
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2020
All redpill should simply go to their thread, The warning sign was posted rightly, don't distract this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Most of the people creating threads and wailing about ladies, are actually wannabe Alfa mail, they are just too scared to use their main account so they won't be caught.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2020
DON'T BE CAUGHT UP IN GENDER WAR

You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation
by Deborah Tannen

For everyone who needs to understand why games occur in relationships and why women and men play them so often should read this book. This book is breathtaking, it reveal the reason why you shouldn't bother convincing anyone hating on the other gender.

- Some just enjoy it
- some are pained they aren't the other gender
- Some grew up seeing one gender better than the other.

Yet both gender equally play games. Have you heard when women speaks of gender equality and feminism and yet turn around to be treated differently in social settings? Also have you ever wondered why men want to take all responsibility when he is very wealthy but turn around to blame women when things go wrong?

All gender are into game wars, the most foolish thing to do is to be caught up in this wars, don't bite the bait. For self development, simply understand social wisdom and improve yourself. Gender war is a big war that has long existed. The people complaining are the people causing the war. There are pleasures in gender war but for real men and women, it is not worth it. if you need to go far in life, then you need to understand simple everyday life games. and I guarantee you read this book
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=95557914][/quote]

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by IamRichards: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2020
What exactly is redpill?
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=EricBloodAxe post=95557940][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:

That is the idea behind men empowerment. How to be a social genius. Infact women are not the only one to make men not fulfill his destiny. Games, addiction, drugs and poor life choice is another threat.

Fatherhood is almost ignored by red-pill like the OP mentioned. They barely discuss anything about you as a father and fatherhood.

Since hoes and bitches is what they talk all day, it talks a lot about the lifestyle of the group, meaning majority of them are young chap who feels life is a candy shop. All girls are candy(hoes) and he would lick as much as he wants. They coin turn around when they later have a wife and girl child. They become over protective and don’t apply same red-pill theory and allow other guys devour their daughter.

It is well.
Respect sir, you are vast in knowledge.

You simply just get the full picture. Most of people engaging in gender war do them to people not in their social circle. I know of a man who speak so ill about women but is super protective about his daughter,
he vowed his daughter will never marry a Nigerian man. like it was shocking
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Amazingboy1:
OP you're right I agree,,,,,,

One fool is monitoring my post and anything i write he's going to call me simp,,,,,

The meaning of dat simp self they didn't know it,,,,,,,

In that thread most of them mux things up,,,,,, though some get it correctly,,,,,,,,

I just dey look them because if you talk them go attack you like ant attacking sugar,,,,,,,,,,,,

They are exactly like xaomi fans for phone section,,,,,,,,,,,

They will be talking as if a girl deserve not to be taken care or look forward for,,,,,,,,,,,we sha have mother,, sister,,,,and other girls in our family,,,,,,,,,,,

Only few among them understand what redpill is,,,,,,,

Even their boss isn't taken care of his thread nah morons wey no little about redpill go dey cause whala up and down,,,,,,,,,,,,

The issue about Nigeria is we always overdo,,,,,,,,,,,

Redpill is not about you attacking or hating girls,,, it is just to discipline you as a man and make a wise decision,,,,,,,,,,,,

I said it in one of their thread dat one redpiller is in my area the guy is just attacking girls given useless principle,,,,,,,

People con dey think say he's mad,,,,,,,

Most of dem join in the middle without having total knowledge,,,,,,

Even a wise girl must accept redpill because it will help their relationship,,, because if the guy is discipline and he's making wise decision,,,,,,, such relationship will have positive impact,,, but this morons that lack the knowledge makes the girls hate redpill movement,,,,,,,,

It rare to see a girl that will come out to say he will marry a redpiller ,,,,,,, those nonsense ones among redpill movement don make ham look like a very rude and heartless movement,,,,, smiley
you said it all bro,

1-real redpills is not about calling women names and abusing them real redpills is about disciplining yourself as a man

2-Real redpills is not about rude or arrogant with women,no one's likes an arrogant person,not even women,.............real redpills is about respecting women because she is a human being,but at the same time,you have your boundaries with a woman,and you will not tolerate her crossing your boundaries, meaning that you respect her but you will not tolerate shit from her

3-Real redpills is not about calling your fellow man a simp or other demeaning names,but it about calmly and humbling correcting your fellow man,afterall we all human and we not above mistakes

4-A real alpha male loves and respect women,but at the same time is always willing to walk away from a woman if he is taken from granted

5-A real alpha male is put himself and his purpose in life b4 any woman,his dreams comes first b4 any woman,it doesn't mean that he hates women,but in this life everyone has to put their goals in life first.

6-A real alpha male is alpha both on the outside and on the inside,all this psychopaths red-pillers here are only alpha and confident on the outside but on the inside they are fragile,a real redpiller is confident to the core on the inside,when you are a apha on the inside it reflect on the outside,through your speech,body language, attitude and mannerism,....

7-A real alpha male does not spend his time bashing and insulting women,can you imagine alpha males like George Clooney,Tom cruise,Mohammed Ali,Dwayne Johnson,mark zukerberg, spending 2 hours a day on the internet calling women names. ......they got better things to do with their life

The so-called redpillers on nairaland are just simps with the coats of alpha males

1 Like

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2020
IamRichards:
What exactly is redpill?
Redpill is a mix of many things, there is really no single definition for redpill.
On one hands it advice men to have self confidence and not fall for relationship tricks on the other hand, it turns around to spread hate and pure disdain of female gender. If you would read it don't say I didn't warn you.

meanwhile you can read good book like i have recommended on this thread
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=95558011][/quote]

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2020
theophilusj31:
you said it all bro,

1-real redpills is not about calling women names and abusing them real redpills is about disciplining yourself as a man

2-Real redpills is not about rude or arrogant with women,no one's likes an arrogant person,not even women,.............real redpills is about respecting women because she is a human being,but at the same time,you have your boundaries with a woman,and you will not tolerate her crossing your boundaries, meaning that you respect her but you will not tolerate shit from her

3-Real redpills is not about calling your fellow man a simp or other demeaning names,but it about calmly and humbling correcting your fellow man,afterall we all human and we not above mistakes

4-A real alpha male loves and respect women,but at the same time is always willing to walk away from a woman if he is taken from granted

5-A real alpha male is put himself and his purpose in life b4 any woman,his dreams comes first b4 any woman,it doesn't mean that he hates women,but in this life everyone has to put their goals in life first.

6-A real alpha male is alpha both on the outside and on the inside,all this psychopaths red-pillers here are only alpha and confident on the outside but on the inside they are fragile,a real redpiller is confident to the core on the inside,when you are a apha on the inside it reflect on the outside,through your speech,body language, attitude and mannerism,....

7-A real alpha male does not spend his time bashing and insulting women,can you imagine alpha males like George Clooney,Tom cruise,Mohammed Ali,Dwayne Johnson,mark zukerberg, spending 2 hours a day on the internet calling women names. ......they got better things to do with their life

The so-called redpillers on nairaland are just simps with the coats of alpha males
Be careful, redpill doesn't have real or fake.
The nature of red pill is that it is not based on research, it is based on rather observation and belief. This nature opens it up to extremist hiding under the cloth of advising you to stand for yourself while be very dangerous.

So in other words, redpill is redpill, it really doesn't have a difference. It would always degenerate to become so bad.
The nature of the group is cult-like, it is an exclusive group, meaning it doesn't sit well with contradiction, this style of aggression lead to dogmatism, as it always give and won't take.
Any religion or culture with the nature of the red pill group will turn out like this. As much as it has it goods, wise one should understand that it has alot of pitfalls.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2020
theophilusj31:
you said it all bro,

Aswear you're right my brother,,,,,

They are just doing nonsense calling it redpill,,,,,,,,

Sometimes they always force me to believe that they're not presentable ,,,,,, frustrated and depressed set of people,,,,, (though it is not true),,,,,

We just have to leave them ,, we gat no choice,,,,,,,,,,

Btw,,

Seun,,,

Lalaticlacla,,,,,,

Dominique,,,,,,,

Myd44

,Farano,,,,

Rocktation,,,,,,,,,

Please i can't view my mention,,,,,,,

What have i done ?

I'm sorry i promise to be a good boy,,,,,,,,

Please nah ,,,,,,

Why is it dat this mods are punishing me,,,,,

The last time I can't view a particular thread,,,,,,,,,,

Kilode,,,?

Edakun,,,

Please,,,

Biko

Aboki mallam,,,,

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:

Respect sir, you are vast in knowledge.

You simply just get the full picture. Most of people engaging in gender war do them to people not in their social circle. I know of a man who speak so ill about women but is super protective about his daughter,
he vowed his daughter will never marry a Nigerian man. like it was shocking
I am sure he married to a Nigerian wife himself. People are just alittle narcissistic when the matter gets to their doorstep
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=95558229][/quote]

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by MurderX: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Simp, bluepill and homo thread in disguise...

Signed
Forever Redpill

4 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=EricBloodAxe post=95558599][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Godada(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2020
theophilusj31:
we know that,but that justify the name calling and extreme hatred against women....

You should learn to filter the substance from the shadow in the scheme of things and move on. There is a lot of truth that's perverted by certain individuals. And I did mention you decide how you wanna play the game
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Godada(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:
DON'T BE CAUGHT UP IN GENDER WAR

You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation
by Deborah Tannen

For everyone who needs to understand why games occur in relationships and why women and men play them so often should read this book. This book is breathtaking, it reveal the reason why you shouldn't bother convincing anyone hating on the other gender.

- Some just enjoy it
- some are pained they aren't the other gender
- Some grew up seeing one gender better than the other.

Yet both gender equally play games. Have you heard when women speaks of gender equality and feminism and yet turn around to be treated differently in social settings? Also have you ever wondered why men want to take all responsibility when he is very wealthy but turn around to blame women when things go wrong?

All gender are into game wars, the most foolish thing to do is to be caught up in this wars, don't bite the bait. For self development, simply understand social wisdom and improve yourself. Gender war is a big war that has long existed. The people complaining are the people causing the war. There are pleasures in gender war but for real men and women, it is not worth it. if you need to go far in life, then you need to understand simple everyday life games. and I guarantee you read this book

Your head should wear a crown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships / ...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.