Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD (7083 Views)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIzzNh84ANw

Please watch this video if you need to understand while Redpill is not just about men freedom rather it is about men gaining absolute power. Absolute means complete power in other words Godlike power. It doesn't completely advise against redpill but analyzed the doctrines.

For GLYCOLYSIS and the rest of his gang crawling on this thread, you can as well watch the video.
You actually turned down a chance to engage in civil conversation with me, and here you are asking me to watch a video ?
To do exactly what with that ? Or it did not occur to you that's still a form of engaging
in a conversation with me ?

Please stop mentioning me,you can't choose when to have a conversation with me and outrightly decline entertaining my questions.

So, do take care and have a great day.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by loswhite(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
theophilusj31:
good one bro,you one of the guys with common sense,.......the redpills is not what it used to be,it has been hijacked by psychopaths

I am big fan of David DeAngelo,Neil straus,Chris canwell and others,the real redpills teach you how to love yourself and put your goals in life first b4 any woman,that doesn't say you should hate women,but your goals and yourself comes first b4 any woman.....what all this psychopaths teach here is how to hate and abuse women
Dont you think that when you put yourself first b4 any woman it goes against love for women? There is difference between hating manipulation and hating women
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

You actually turned down a chance to engage in civil conversation with me, and here you are asking me to watch a video ?
To do exactly what with that ? Or it did not occur to you that's still a form of engaging

Please stop mentioning me,you can't choose when to have a conversation with me and outrightly decline entertaining my questions.

Get out of the thread already, either you watch or you leave.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

That video is my conversation to you. I won't give you what you want, like you saw, "NON REDPILL"

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:

Do we have a problem ?

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Martinez39s(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:

grin grin grin Seriously, you are a clown. SMH.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:
That video is my conversation to you. I won't give you what you want, like you saw, "NON REDPILL"

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Do we have a problem ?
you people want to come and derail this thread right. Abeg Op don’t mind them.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
Don't quote them anymore. I understand how they think. They don't go well with discussion, they disguise like they want to discuss but in truth they are ready to find fault and do namecalling like they do all day.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
Is that the problem we got ?

Smile, I know exactly what you were expecting initially from me, got disappointed I starve you of that reaction you seek.
Done with you, great week ahead, man.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
“The problem with many men is that instead of being repelled by red flag behavior in a woman, they’re actually hooked even deeper by her flakiness, pulling away, hot-and-cold coquettishness. His own neuroses and core insecurities compel him to be attracted to exactly the wrong type of women for relationships.” - David Tain(PhD)
What happened the last time you ignored red flag behavior?

Most time people people see bad qualities and red flags before getting into a relationship yet they get in. For example a celibate is ready to do anything to get laid if that is what is his best priority. People who are praying to find a girlfriend dive into the first girl that say a "Yes". A girl is ready to cook and clean for a guy because he promised her marriage. You are ready to take his shit because you don't wanna work for you own money. Lazy girls are quick to offer sex, weak guys are quick to offer money. Deal with your insecurities

At the end of the day, There is your fault in some situations, while others are not your fault. You need to stop your self and addiction to ignoring red flags. Deal with insecurity and low self esteem and stop yourself from getting on to the wrong people. As a guy I advise y'all to deal with social anxiety and weak/low self esteem behaviors. Dealing with some of your insecurity is the gate to rejecting people bad behaviors.

A prince never bows for princess. A princess never bow to prince neither does she ever becomes a maid nor a servant. Be wise.
Don't let gender fool you.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Is that the problem we got ?

Smile, I know exactly what you were expecting initially from me, got disappointed I starve you of that reaction you seek.
Done with you, great week ahead, man.
Oga leave na! Na fight?
Mtchew

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Kennyking1234: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Can you share via WhatsApp or?
I have bro message 08125865992
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:

Don't quote them anymore. I understand how they think. They don't go well with discussion, they disguise like they want to discuss but in truth they are ready to find fault and do namecalling like they do all day.
Yea I concur. All the best
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
More updates to come
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by CaveAdullam: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
@Sibtygar, you hurriedly created this thread to counter the redpill as spelt out from the title of the thread. Of course, it isn't wrong as any idea can be countered, but you really started from a wrong premise.

1. Redpill has different stages when it comes to how men react to the truth embedded in it. This gives rise to the: awareness phase, anger phase(the men in this phase you call extremist whom you use to fight the redpill), depression phase, appease phase and, or finally MGTOW/MGTOW MONK.

These you ought to have considered before entirely labelling TRP as nonsense. And by the way, you just explained the tenets of TRP from angle 9, and redpill threads explained same tenets from angle 6.

2. You did poorly, in the sense that: you didn't bring supposed redpill theories, place them on a scale and ostensibly give logical rebuttals to cancel each claims, rather, you made the thread headline so fascinating, because simps, feminists, women and haters of TRP will definitely appear in their hordes to join the bandwagon in order to support it without any a priori knowledge of TRP.

3. Do you see how GLYCOLYSSIS, DPSYCHOLOGIST, MARTINEZ39s started their individual threads? Yeah, that is how to do it. But when the the redpillers counter-attacked you, you started launching different summary of books, blogs, authors and posts, which do not still counter the claims of TRP.

TRP is practical, not what your supposed authors are saying in their posts. For this reason every man can easily relate with it, become angry and move forward or remain in their former state(The Black pill).

I have read Models by Mark Manson, Dating and attraction by David D'Angelo, Truth about relationship by Neil Strauss. Many of the ideas shared in these books are true, but if you depend on them, and swallow them wholesale in order to understand the nature of women and how the intersexual dynamics works, you're on a looooooooooooooooong thing.

4. I'm not against you, I think you're logical and even if you're not very logical, but at least you're a man.

What are the nonsense in TRP?

Display the tenets of the redpill that is nonsense, and launch concrete rebuttals. We will accept your rebuttals if they prove to be correct.

5. Like you know, redpill only exposes the truth about intersexual dynamics; male and female nature, and how both can function compatibly. And, if you choose to condemn the entirety of the redpill and tag it as nonsense because of the men who are in their anger phase; the so called "extremists", very few in their numbers, YOU'VE COMPLETELY PROVEN THAT THE REDPILL IS TOTALLY TRUE. How?

The redpill knows that a lot of men will become angry when they become exposed to the truth of TRP, but it ought to be a phase. Remaining in that phase is not TRP. So, these outliers do not cancel the rule of TRP since TRP surpasses this phase. Therefore, TRP is correct.

And same with the Tradcon women, they are few in their numbers: our mothers and grandmothers. They do not cancel the rule, again, TRP is correct.

#Redpill doesn't hate women.
#Redpill is bitter truth.
#Redpill is for becoming wise.
#Follow the redpill threads created by GLYCOLYSSIS, DPYSCHOLOGIST AND MARTINEZ39s. And Ubunja's miseducations.

And most especially read:

1. THE RATIONALE MALE VOLUME 1-3 BY ROLLO TOMASSI.
2. Anatomy of female power by chinweizu.
3. Manipulated man by Esther Villar.
4. Predatory female by Lawrence Shanon.
5. The empress is naked by Adam leonas.

AND FOLLOW these twitter handles to understand more about TRP:
1. @Tellyoursonthis.
2. @shadaya_knight.
3. @amerix.
4. @Lifemathmoney.
5. @lanegodwin.
6. @Unmodernman.
7. @Jackinpeach.

God bless.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
@CaveAdullam

You just defined your version of redpill. Redpill is an umbrella term like I have clearly stated. Redpill has a strong root with RACISM and white Supremacy. it is just about a one and two touch then you can harvest other group from redpill which are INCELS, MGTOW, AWALT and WHITE SUPREMACY.

Meanwhile this group is a redpill parody rather than a complete group of it own self, so cheers
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
“Women should be terrorized by their men; it’s the only thing that makes them behave better than chimps.”
— Matt Forney under the pseudonym Ferdinand Bardamu, “The Necessity of Domestic Violence,” In Mala Fide blog, 2012

This is the word of another angle of redpill, even most redpill don't accept such extremism but like I have always warned, Redpill is a covert society, It tries to spread hate using subtle languages and explanation. Until you start getting ravaged by the rabbit hole experience, you may never understand how good it is to stay away from the redpill, even if you feel you cannot stop the redpill then you need to thread with a sharp eye.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Male supremacy is an ideology with many faces. Its unifying thread is virulent, at times violent misogyny, and the practice of blaming women and a large feminist conspiracy for the ills of (mostly white) men today. Like other hate groups, male supremacist hate groups propagate conspiracies that see the world as a matriarchy propped up by “cultural Marxism” meant to eradicate or subjugate men. It is driven by the belief that men are entitled to a superior place in society than women, which are biologically and intellectually inferior — as a result, any advancement that women might have obtained is nothing more than a usurpation. Like white supremacy, male supremacy is driven by fear and anger at the loss of white male status.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/male-supremacy

If you aren't born to hate or your true intention is just to advance your relationship status then be careful of what the redpill says, please read leadership books and men empowerment book for your self development. Men empowerment books are not so easy to find, neither does the redpill has them completely either. Please refer to the frontpage of some suggested books to gain enlightenment.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
CaveAdullam:
@Sibtygar, you hurriedly created this thread to counter the redpill as spelt out from the title of the thread. Of course, it isn't wrong as any idea can be countered, but you really started from a wrong premise.

1. Redpill has different stages when it comes to how men react to the truth embedded in it. This gives rise to the: awareness phase, anger phase(the men in this phase you call extremist whom you use to fight the redpill), depression phase, appease phase and, or finally MGTOW/MGTOW MONK.

These you ought to have considered before entirely labelling TRP as nonsense. And by the way, you just explained the tenets of TRP from angle 9, and redpill threads explained same tenets from angle 6.

2. You did poorly, in the sense that: you didn't bring supposed redpill theories, place them on a scale and ostensibly give logical rebuttals to cancel each claims, rather, you made the thread headline so fascinating, because simps, feminists, women and haters of TRP will definitely appear in their hordes to join the bandwagon in order to support it without any a priori knowledge of TRP.

3. Do you see how GLYCOLYSSIS, DPSYCHOLOGIST, MARTINEZ39s started their individual threads? Yeah, that is how to do it. But when the the redpillers counter-attacked you, you started launching different summary of books, blogs, authors and posts, which do not still counter the claims of TRP.

TRP is practical, not what your supposed authors are saying in their posts. For this reason every man can easily relate with it, become angry and move forward or remain in their former state(The Black pill).

I have read Models by Mark Manson, Dating and attraction by David D'Angelo, Truth about relationship by Neil Strauss. Many of the ideas shared in these books are true, but if you depend on them, and swallow them wholesale in order to understand the nature of women and how the intersexual dynamics works, you're on a looooooooooooooooong thing.

4. I'm not against you, I think you're logical and even if you're not very logical, but at least you're a man.

What are the nonsense in TRP?

Display the tenets of the redpill that is nonsense, and launch concrete rebuttals. We will accept your rebuttals if they prove to be correct.

5. Like you know, redpill only exposes the truth about intersexual dynamics; male and female nature, and how both can function compatibly. And, if you choose to condemn the entirety of the redpill and tag it as nonsense because of the men who are in their anger phase; the so called "extremists", very few in their numbers, YOU'VE COMPLETELY PROVEN THAT THE REDPILL IS TOTALLY TRUE. How?

The redpill knows that a lot of men will become angry when they become exposed to the truth of TRP, but it ought to be a phase. Remaining in that phase is not TRP. So, these outliers do not cancel the rule of TRP since TRP surpasses this phase. Therefore, TRP is correct.

And same with the Tradcon women, they are few in their numbers: our mothers and grandmothers. They do not cancel the rule, again, TRP is correct.

#Redpill doesn't hate women.
#Redpill is bitter truth.
#Redpill is for becoming wise.
#Follow the redpill threads created by GLYCOLYSSIS, DPYSCHOLOGIST AND MARTINEZ39s. And Ubunja's miseducations.

And most especially read:

1. THE RATIONALE MALE VOLUME 1-3 BY ROLLO TOMASSI.
2. Anatomy of female power by chinweizu.
3. Manipulated man by Esther Villar.
4. Predatory female by Lawrence Shanon.
5. The empress is naked by Adam leonas.

AND FOLLOW these twitter handles to understand more about TRP:
1. @Tellyoursonthis.
2. @shadaya_knight.
3. @amerix.
4. @Lifemathmoney.
5. @lanegodwin.
6. @Unmodernman.
7. @Jackinpeach.

God bless.
Please remove that Manipulated man by Esther that book is a total exaggeration. I laughed while reading it because if women are always like dat then almost no men would be speared. Although a lot of things was true but they are only in few cases.

Either ways I think Redpill is not to be trusted
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by pocohantas(f): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Slownigga:

How in the world is the word "insults" tantamount to hate, becos i abuse poco does that mean i hate her.
We all have parents, i am 100% sure on different occassions our mothers/fathers have said terrible things to us, even some parent curse there kids when they do wrong. Are we now saying majority of naija parent hate there children. wives verbally insult there husbands esp. when the man refuses to drop money for soup. does these means hate.
When you don't asslick a woman or run after her like most guyz .. to them that guy hates me grin

The fact that this creature keeps repeating this, is one reason JHC The Guilty Are Afraid would remain my one of my best. I am here chilling and he sees a need to keep reminding whoever cares to listen that he doesn’t hate me. Why should it matter? I don’t care. So who cares? You? Take more redpill bro, you are not there yet. It shouldn’t matter.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Maxxim: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Sibtygar:
Being a naive guy is bad enough and there are chances you could date the wrong people. To become more confident you need to work on your social skills and self-esteem, you need experience.

The truth is this, any gender out there could harm you, girls and boys, you male friends could trick you into being their money bag, same way a girl can trick you.

A boss at your workplace can manipulate you to collect lower wage than your value. There are alot of life games everybody has to learn. Don't let anyone trick you games happens in relationship. incase you need prove here is one Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships i 1964 by psychiatrist Eric Berne.

Read research work and book by learned psychologist to understand how social games works rather than some cooked up shit given by people here
God bless you sir, I think most people esp the male folks here haven't grasp the idea about redpill, most people believes its game so they wear the mask of being redpill and after not getting their required attention and result from the female gender they get tired and become obsessed with the ideology.
They need to understand that redpill is just same way of debunking the lies we've been fed through out our childhood about the other gender and life entirely.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Regex: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Maxxim:

God bless you sir, I think most people esp the male folks here haven't grasp the idea about redpill, most people believes its game so they wear the mask of being redpill and after not getting their required attention and result from the female gender they get tired and become obsessed with the ideology.
They need to understand that redpill is just same way of debunking the lies we've been fed through out our childhood about the other gender and life entirely.

That guy you quoted, the op of this thread might be a die hard red pill man. Sit back and understand the scheme he is up to.

-Oppose TRP that way he will be popular amongst simps.
-Talk about game as if it's the sure way of getting women.
-Sell to people who actually believe in his jargons.

Cc Skepticus, Martinez39s, GLYCOLYSISS, CaveAdullam

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by CaveAdullam: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Sibtygarr:
@CaveAdullam

You just defined your version of redpill. Redpill is an umbrella term like I have clearly stated. Redpill has a strong root with RACISM and white Supremacy. it is just about a one and two touch then you can harvest other group from redpill which are INCELS, MGTOW, AWALT and WHITE SUPREMACY.

Meanwhile this group is a redpill parody rather than a complete group of it own self, so cheers
I wonder where you learnt this concept of the redpill. It clearly indicates that you choose to be verbose and antagonistic towards the redpill, and like you summarise your purpose: it is a parody, which means your goal is not to educate people about the so called "nonsense" of the redpill but make a caricature of it, and lead them astray.

Let me educate you, the neophytes and other agitators.

Redpill is a term that stems from the movie: The Matrix. It is a term used to identify with the core truth that has been ensconced from the larger population in all facets of life. The matrix is the society we find ourselves. Things are not going the way we want, but because these things has been shaped by the society, we think they are right and accurate in their operations. It is a lie! A facade! The truth on how things ought to operate has been bastardized by the government, top elites, and other rapacious individuals for their own gains. This gave rise to the Redpill.

From the movie, Morpheus offered Neo two pills; Redpill and Bluepill. The redpill exposes the truth and will make him see reality for what it is if he swallows it, while the Bluepill: will make him remain in his ideal "wonderland" state.

The term redpill is mostly associated with the intersexual dynamics, albeit, it spreads and cut across: Religion, Politics, Science, Economics, Education, Health, Philosophy etc. The redpill also exposes the truth in all these areas without excluding; the intersexual dynamics.
The government and elites knows this; the reason they raise all forms of altercations to stultify and peter out the redpill. So, from the movie, the redpill takes its roots and not from racism and white supremacy: another false anecdote sponsored by those against the redpill.

In regards to the intersexual dynamics as a subset of the redpill;
1. INCELS(Involuntary celibates): do not know the concepts of the redpill; Game, PUA and seduction, and therefore become celibates because they don't know how women operates, how to engage women, and probably have sex with them. Their lack of knowledge makes them incels. If they have the knowledge and understand and still chooses to do nothing but prefers their blue pill state; they have fallen into the blackpill state.

2. MGTOW(Men going their own way): has discovered the true nature of women through the knowledge of the redpill but decides not to commit into a long term intersexual relationship or totally stay off women----MGTOW MONKS. No long term relationship for them because the burden of marriage is great, and leading a family is not a day job, and not to mention; the great legal consequences against them when the relationship hits the rock or crumbled by an asteroid.

3. AWALT(All women are like that): women are solipsistic, machiavellians, hypergamous, it is their inherent nature based on their neurological, biological, chemical, psychological and evolutionary make up. These behaviours are the same for every woman in all cultures, regions and nations, and also based on observations and pattern recognition. All women has tendency to act according to these inherent nature but on different frequencies, circumstances and situations. For example;
1. It is manipulation when a mother persuade her son to eat by dangling a toy before his eyes, and also complains or shed tears to get any resource from her spouse.

2. It is still hypergamy if a woman; has sex with one man before marriage, or another girl; multiple sex partners before marriage.

Same principle but different situations and frequencies.

OUTLIERS: Traditional conservative(Tradcon) women: our mothers and grandmothers has the same inherent nature. But what made them not to really express it is as a result of the following:

1. Strong moral background.
2. Strong religious background.
3. Strong patriarchial background.
4. Strong cultural background and traditional values.
5. Not expose enough.
6. Shame.
7. Implications of such inherent traits if not well handled.
8. Waited for the right time to explore or no time at all.

White supremacy has nothing to do with the redpill intersexual dynamics, and anytime you hear redpill on nairaland or the romance section, we're talking about how the redpill; concerns men and women, how they can use its amoral knowledge to better their relationship and become compatible in order to raise quality children: this is the redpill intersexual dynamics.

The redpill: is amoral, only informs you about the truth and not responsible for any action you decide to take from the knowledge you harvested from it. So, take whatever will work for you in the long run, and jettison the others.

#Redpill is not nonsense.
#You don't know, you don't know sibtygar.
# Share this goodnews.
#No more shalaye!

PS: Regex make we free the guy make he continue to dey yarn rabata. Who nor know nor know. Who go know go know.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Maxxim: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Regex:

That guy you quoted, the op of this thread might be a die hard red pill man. Sit back and understand the scheme he is up to.

-Oppose TRP that way he will be popular amongst simps.
-Talk about game as if it's the sure way of getting women.
-Sell to people who actually believe in his jargons.

Cc Skepticus, Martinez39s, GLYCOLYSISS, CaveAdullam
I get bro, It was late before I get he's perspective thanks.
Btw you sounds more like Omar.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Regex: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Maxxim:

I get bro, It was late before I get he's perspective thanks.
Btw you sounds more like Omar.

I am Omar09.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by BlueAir: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2020
grin if the ugly truth is name calling and agressive,leave am biko grin
stanliwise:
This is what the OP just mentioned. Name calling and insulting other guys!

What is this segregation about?

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2020
BlueAir:
grin if the ugly truth is name calling and agressive,leave am biko grin
Bitter Truth my ass

Prove them with credible research now
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by BlueAir: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
grin u also prove with credible research it isn't true. Smh I bet anything u tried to master redpills but couldn't thus e remain to go sit on throne at the hater side.. look redpills is not a just invented ideology by a club of young guys ITS THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS THAT WE IGNORE.
If it has been practised from immemorial,do u think women will not be submissive or genuine? And what else makes a man loyal apart from those..women are the problems here formally or informally. Biko leave redpills even when I didn't practise it on my ex but radiated it after I let her know I deserve better than her and broke off.! She began to show me my due fuckinng respect and affection she owes a modafucker..(imagine the fucckin bitch playing with my intelligence and also swearing to God numerously in my face that she isnt even when caught red handed) smh that's just me not paying redpills attention or practise o ordinary uncontrolled radiation
stanliwise:

Bitter Truth my ass

Prove them with credible research now

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
BlueAir:
grin u also prove with credible research it isn't true
A lot of redpill theory aren’t false.
But inside redpill umbrella exist misogyny, extreme sexism and hate speech.
And that means some theory are just something beyond helping guys.

Anyone can learn from anywhere
Only a foolish person will brand himself a redpill
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by BlueAir: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2020
grin u mean it is misogyny to put women on their toes psychologically?
stanliwise:

A lot of redpill theory aren’t false.
But inside redpill umbrella exist misogyny, extreme sexism and hate speech.
And that means some theory are just something beyond helping guys.

Anyone can learn from anywhere
Only a foolish person will brand himself a redpill

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Lordfranklin(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:
After the long speech,he quotes a redpill book

And where did that bring u?

Back to me cheesy
Exactly amigo! You can't escape the red pill

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships / ...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93