Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD (7083 Views)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Ok we move
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Get ready.... Hypogamy loading....

1 Like

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2020
HYPOGAMY: A CONSPIRACY WEAPON FOR REDPILL
Hypogamy is the act of marrying someone of a lower social class than yourself. hypogamy has been found to be practiced more by men than by women, when you hear "more", hypogamy is largely practiced in the African society, some part of Asian countries and just scattered basically everywhere in the world. One might ask, "why would someone want to marry someone of lower class that himself"?

1. POWER STRUGGLE.
Hypogamy marriage as a practice is a widely adopted concept by men and patriarchy social system where male are often regarded as the gender in charge and for this reason in any family unit, the man should be in control and absolute control of everything, except on issues like house chores or babysitting. In society were hypogamy is widely adopted, men choose to marry women of lower status and less educational qualifications than they have, this sole reason is to ensure they are the favorite and most skilled in the family unit. With this power they believe taking control is easier unlike the educated counter part.

2. SOCIAL GENDER GAP
Societal institutions have created deeply rooted systematic differences between men and women and an idea of how far women can go socially, professionally, and economically. Immigration and citizenship have influenced the goal of marriage, consequentially creating hypogamy on the personal level. With this perception of gender gap, women in most hypogamy countries are highly uneducated and many possess little or no skill. Most lucrative job are done by men. Due to the nature of society, Every man perceive himself as a higher and better gender while the female gender is seen

There are alot of more reason I will reveal later on. But the lesson to learn from this is that hypogamy exist and it is a concept for manosphere society.
The major reason for this widely held practice is POWER PLAY AND CONTROL.

MEN ALSO PLAY THE SAME GAME WOMEN PLAY BUT MEN PLAY THEM AS MEN
If a successful women bring shiver down your spine, then you need to avoid redpill theory of hate and improve your own social values, hating would not stop the success of the women, it will only create fear in you as man. Many men deliberately seek the hand of timid and less informed women for marriage and the death trap in the future is having a -1 partner that may not be of so much benefit to you in the future.

AS KING YOU DESERVE A QUEEN

To be continued

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Why not create a separate thread for this topic?
@sibtygarr
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygarr: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by fatihsim: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello,

Phuket not accept all country and need to visa and 14 days quarantina

https://www.phuket.com.tr/

check all details
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
AstroG:
Na your type

Cc Martinez39s
hehehhe
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by doscar(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Guys always pay attention to what women say and try to deconstruct their statements. I know I haven’t done this well myself, but we all live to learn.
Women are right when they say men think with their di$$cks and HARDON has many times warned us to be in total control of j-rod.
What women are trying to tell us is that
1. How can someone be so stupid to accept all my manipulation and emotional torture I dish out and still want to do everything within his power to make me happy
2. How can someone be so foolish to go and hustle for several hours and just throw his money at me without me lifting a finger
3. How can someone be so stupid to think that I don’t have sexual biological needs just like him and he is ready to pay me for the same pleasure we both enjoy.
Hmmmmm I guess these men don’t use their brains to think but their j-rod. And that’s why you hear women saying I am more comfortable having male friends than female friends, guys what they are telling us is that it’s hard to use and manipulate females like themselves but a walk in the park in using men like a piece of disposable tissue paper.
Now guys this is the fix
List all the things women do to upset you and drive you insane...from shaming you because you don’t let her use you for financial gains, to friendzoning, to cancelling of dates, to using you as an emotional tampoon when the bad boys pump and dump her, to outright disrespect, to not accepting NO for an answer and getting all crazy about it, to silent treatment or blocking/un-friending you on Facebook etc.
Do a reverse psychology on them and do exactly all these to them and I can bet with my two balls that your dating life will never remain the same again.
Through the years, women have slowly, but surely, assumed the dating mantle that is detrimental to men by adopting a dual mating strategy, using low/average tier men for resources and high tier alpha men who don’t give a sh,,!t for sex.
So guys keep your heads up above the water level and ignore all that sexual thirst. Protect yourselves from being used by this low hanging fruit fembot and concentrate on personal development and financial investment towards retirement holidaying with a bottle of Ciroc in Bali or Phuket.
Spread this message to all your beta friends and invite them to come on this thread and witness HARDON’s gift to MANkind.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

I can't love your words less bro. Thumbs up!!

1 Like

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by lookyzy: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2022

Redpill is not nonsense.
It's just the bitter truth of Life.

The Redpill doesn't teach you to hate women but to accept them for who they are since you can't change them, but most guys don't get this, that's why you see them bashing ladies and insulting their follow guys.

Simps have no life of their own and seek validation from women, or are too nice and do things to please people in general so they can feel good, hence the reason they're said to be stupid with a bleeped up mentality. (simpleton)
You can check up The Rational Male or the net for the definition of it, this is mine.

The Red pill teaches men to be a better version of themselves by finding their purpose in life and working towards it, and also teaches them to be self developed/Fulfilled through the 5M's.
*Mind.
*Masculinity.
*Money and Affluence.
*Social Milieu.
*Muscle/Looks.

Note that the Guy(s) who insults women is just someone(frustrated by life and women) who after finding out that what he's been doing all this while is wrong and after seeing the red pill contents he gets angry and becomes aggressive, with time after going deeper will realize that there's more to it than calling people names, dicking every southern hemisphere on the street... They're just in the anger phase of it.
#The Bad Boys. cheesy
See pix below on Men's Pyramid of Greatness to know where they stand. (Gotten from ilegendd)

Become a better version of yourself, know you purpose and work towards it, YOU ARE THE PRIZE, the ladies will come.
Everybody likes a good thing abi who no like better thing?

Attract Money (wealth) don't chase it.
Attract ladies don't chase them.
Work on yourself, Develop your your talent, learn skills, read books, broaden your mind, and most importantly NEVER S**P.

Know this and know peace. wink
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by MisterRuk(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
The red pill manosphere offers a lot of truth about the modern world of dating but it has no solution to it. No one has the solution. Getting women and getting laid was never meant to be the goal. The more you obsess about chasing women, the more lonely and longing for sex you will feel.
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by sammycipher(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sibtygar:
1. They go around bullying guys and calling every guy in here that differs from their ideology a simp

2. They claim their ideology is the absolute truth, almost all there post has no research references

3. They are very aggressive with their ideas and ready to insult anyone that say something different.

4. The claim they don't like women and shouldn't be trusted yet they come to romance section everyday.

5. Hate talk and name calling is the other of the day.

6. They barely talk about fatherhood, all they do is talk endlessly about sex and bitches.

please if you want a healthy relationship as a guy thread on redpill with care, or better still red some good books that are specifically written for men growth and development. The ones here are filled with many lies and theories from depressed people, half truth and distracting stuff.

Redpill is not nonsense
The message is true, the only problem there is d underaged sex starved nincompoops here in nairaland...they insult whoever has an issue or whoever asks for advice, they are the extremists
Red pill is not nonsense, it's the extremists that have no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.