Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,292 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (60596 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ogbeni no one is even dragging lagos with you, if not for population and seaports you won't find many igbos there. If you are truly concerned then protest that the federal govt opens up functional seaports in ss/se and stop ranting like a rabid dog cos of an overpopulated, unclean air, girdlock infested area.
It's truly a shame that a document that can benefit all tribes in the said constituency could cause such useless uproars in this thread because of an igbo name. This is why this country will remain backwards till we breakup. My only happiness now is that it's only on nairaland one can find animals, Twitter is more matured and I'm certainly sure the peaceful end sars protest wouldn't have occured if plans were to be made here. Nosense

Lol twitter is full of woke ret@ds who don't even know their local government chairman, talkless of having a voters card, their understanding of politics is secondary school level with a little bit of instablog, plus why don't you guys focus on your own leaders, you insult Lagos but every typical Igbo want to come to "The city" Lagos to blow.... kindly tell your leaders to do the needful so the seaports and infrastructure can be done to save your erosion ridden stink pile you call home, like seriously you economic migrants are full of it
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by FuckThaMod: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Yeah life isn't a fair battle, it's why we Yoruba's don't engage in battles we know we can't win, it's why there's diplomacy and tact..we only engaged when we have an upper hand, it's why the side my dad fought for won the war and it's why your uncle's or relatives died in the war, either from starvation or by the bullet... it's why you're be so pained
Only weaklings brag from an unfair battle.. Talking about diplomacy and tact like it wasn't applied before your slimy tribe as usual betrayed. Shameless
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by FuckThaMod: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol twitter is full of woke ret@ds who don't even know their local government chairman, talkless of having a voters card, their understanding of politics is secondary school level with a little bit of instablog, plus why don't you guys focus on your own leaders, you insult Lagos but every typical Igbo want to come to "The city" Lagos to blow.... kindly tell your leaders to do the needful so the seaports and infrastructure can be done to save your erosion ridden stink pile you call home, like seriously you economic migrants are full of it
[/s]
Retards? Go there and tell them that.. Retards organised a protest and you joined, what does that make you?
Name a yoruba state better than any state in se, Just one.

And don't ever talk about erosion like everyone is stupid.

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by goodlife4every1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed or attacked in anyway.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB. IPOB brought the army to Oyigbo to kill igbo youths.
Well said Sir... I am a Rivers man and Rivers State is a home for all but what the Government and Rivers people will not tolerate is when the so called IPOB members come to cause trouble in the state... Just like you said in your write up, every land has it's laws and if you feel you can't abide to those laws, you can as well return back to where you came from (home)... I have been to all the Eastern state, they preserve their own and the freedom they get in Rivers State by behaving anyhow to the indigins of the state and also by disobeying the state government; "YOU CAN NEVER TRY IT IN IGBO LAND"... Just as Rivers State is a home for all, we preach peace, love and tolerance and together we can leave in harmony...
Once again just as the Governor sounded it loud and clear... Rivers State is not a Biafra land and Oyigbo and not Obigbo is in Rivers State and if you feel agrieved by that, you can challenge it at the appropriate channel...
PLEASE AND ONCE AGAIN... RIVERS STATE IS A LAND FOR ALL AND TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD A GREAT STATE...

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by ugbanante: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is this recall letter real? Take a close look at the two signatures! The background of it...
So it wont be like an office work done in the kitchen!
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by rollandben(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
seunmsg:

She’s going nowhere till the end of her tenure.
Who is this an unfortunate and unreasonable dirty rag!!

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
Retards? Go there and tell them that.. Retards organised a protest and you joined, what does that make you?

Firstly no it's widely known that only a few credible igbos were at the forefront of the protests....most are Yorubas.

Secondly if your state is all that better why don't you guys fkn stay put in your yards...why do you litter the streets of ibadan and Lagos, and no state is perfect but we in the SW don't go to other states and act like the owners, we're in our states protesting peacefully when you guys came alone, fkn stay in your shitpile

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Princedapace(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed or attacked in anyway.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB. IPOB brought the army to Oyigbo to kill igbo youths.

Why is the army not killing fulai youths since fulani herds men cause kill villagers up and down?
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

Idiot!
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by imagrg(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm.

Democracy!
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]

You guys don't grow shit.
You don't bring in oil revenues.
You don't export shit.
You don't add much to GDP
But

You're known for drugs and pimpin abroad.

You're known to import anything from sand to fake stuffs.

You manufacture poor quality products, reason why made in Aba is disdained.

You have a sense of entitlement like people owe you shit.

Your politicians are known to be the most corrupt and backstabbing set in Nigeria.

You treat your women like properties and trash...helps with your ego.

Your tradition is one of the shittyest in Nigeria with no actual sense of identity.

Lastly you guys are freaking leaches.

I hope Biafra is actualised.

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by FuckThaMod: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Firstly no it's widely known that only a few credible igbos were at the forefront of the protests....most are Yorubas.

Secondly if your state is all that better why don't you guys fkn stay put in your yards...why do you litter the streets of ibadan and Lagos, and no state is perfect but we in the SW don't go to other states and act like the owners, we're in our states protesting peacefully when you guys came alone, fkn stay in your shitpile
So then your fellow yourbas from twitter are retards? Cos we both know that's where the protest originated from and according to you they are retards, right?
Guy go pack shit, you are simply senseless. Someone filed against an incompetent woman in leadership position and you say he's acting like the owner of a state which arguably isn't a yoruba state. Go and start pursuing them igbos or Keep blabbing nonsense.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
Clowns everywhere, they want to recall her online grin grin
[/s]helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem
seunmsg

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by amliftedhigher: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

You must die
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by FuckThaMod: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

[s]You guys don't grow shit.
You don't bring in oil revenues.
You don't export shit.
You don't add much to GDP
But

You're known for drugs and pimpin abroad.

You're known to import anything from sand to fake stuffs.

You manufacture poor quality products, reason why made in Aba is disdained.

You have a sense of entitlement like people owe you shit.

Your politicians are known to be the most corrupt and backstabbing set in Nigeria.

You treat your women like properties and trash...helps with your ego.

Your tradition is one of the shittyest in Nigeria with no actual sense of identity.

Lastly you guys are freaking leaches.[/s]

I hope Biafra is actualised.
And what do your people grow?
Biafra brings oil revenue, what oil revenue do your people bring? Even though we know oil is fast loosing it's value.
What do your people export?
What do you add to the GDP? Better thank igbo men in your states cos they are the reason why gdp is even there in your states. After Lagos, Anambra is number 2 in terms of GDP. And i guess your people are saints, they never commit crimes and your tradition don't involve gobbling of disgusting green hydraulic.
Boy go get educated, the only sense you made was your last sentence.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Ericnrm(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Save this BS for someone else....you guys ain't smart.

grin Nawa oo

Going through your earlier posts I see we have some similar views and you seem like someone who’s relatively reasonable so I’m shocked at the level of hate you’re displaying for my people tbh.

Trust me all we want is a better Nigeria for everyone regardless of tribe, religion or status and 99.5% those we have in power presently are incompetent and have let greed consume them.

WAKE UP!
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
I hate tinubu for bringing a bad leader into power for his own selfish reasons, I was a die hard supporter of Jonathan because of his progressive nature. But my loyalites remain with my tribe, and I will not allow outsiders come and settle a family matter...The Yoruba's have already been over compromised
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by madridguy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Big sister, no mind the guy... Him no dey look face.

ajebuter:

Aburo mi madridguy.. grin grin

Wa mu ikan ninu Aja yin so ooo

O ni omo yiboo ni mi oooo

O fee bu mi je ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by bosstim(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
This fool is obviously been paid walai, how come you're talking about the matter in oyigbo on this thread??
RedPhoenix:

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

And what do your people grow?
Biafra brings oil revenue, what oil revenue do your people bring? Even though we know oil is fast loosing it's value.
What do your people export?
What do you add to the GDP? Better thank igbo men in your states cos they are the reason why gdp is even there in your states. After Lagos, Anambra is number 2 in terms of GDP. And i guess your people are saints, they never commit crimes and your tradition don't involve gobbling of disgusting green hydraulic.
Boy go get educated, the only sense you made was your last sentence.

We probably own the private sector in Nigeria. And lol Anambra is number 16 in terms of GDP two points behind Osun state which doesn't have an industry of fake products. And the only oil producing state in Igbo land is Imo state which is less than 2% of oil produced in Nigeria way behind Lagos and Ondo states both oil producing states
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by marcyemi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
You are one of them.

RedPhoenix:

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by victons(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
The caption "high on drugs" is unnecessary. this is how you give these lawmakers excess power are they not constitutionally capable of recalling her?
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Numismatic(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

Clown
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by NdiaraIGBO: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
espn:
Idiot I am a yoruba boy from offa in kwara state.

I am a white man from Iceland angry
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Sarmiz24(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Lol too long, cut ur crap short no one has time to read your paid rubbish u wrote... 2023 will decide who is right and who is wrong shaybi it u beneficiaries against we the youth of this Nation
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Oh now retardation knows no tribe or religion but you generally accused everyone on twitter of being retards. You two faced motherfuckers don't surprise me no more.
I challenge you to bring any evidence that palliatives were hoarded in the south east. We are not cowards that allow our leaders to do as they like and go away with it, we threaten our leaders and even beat them up if we get the chance, we don't asslick. Better go thank that young igbo man for standing up on your people's behalf, Weaklings.
Face hausas/fulani that's killing your people in mile 12 before talking about our time. Lagos is not your land! This is my last response to you.

Brainlessness is the reason for your lack of comprehension but that's your problem, plus you guys are only egotistical retards who can't do shit to your leaders, reason why Wike is fuckin you guys at Oyibo. You calm not to be knee benders but prosperity proves you wrong, you bend the knee for the retard NMK, your leaders bent the knee for other leaders, your Ojukuwu later bent the knee for the northern leaders when he came back shamelessly seeking presidency you'll keep bending the knee and getting ass bleeped, and we owe no thanks to any bofoon Igbo chasing clout, we have our freedom fighters who have proved their credibility past and present...one even has a noble prize. And the Hause/falanis shall be handled it's not your stress, talk to Wike about Oyibo and lastly We Own Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by donbrowser(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Waste of time.

These people are the problems of Nigeria. People must not agree with you.

The constitution supports free speech, these so called comrades are infringing on her right.

Free speech and freedom of expression is in trouble if these children continue to behave like babies.
But Falz's song was banned for saying "this is Nigeria, everybody na criminal"
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
These Igbo people won't stop meddling in the internal affairs of their host until they cause a major problem for themselves ! Nwanze,an Igbo from the East,is the one championing a course to recall an elected Yoruba politician in her state ! Some people are truly born stupid ! The problem you guys are looking for will definitely send you back to your various villages with nothing but broken limbs and fatal injuries.

A certain Kanu ,an Igbo man,gave an order for the attacks on government properties and other landmarks and institutions in Lagos ! And now another idiot from the east would rather show interests and concerns about Lagos affairs but not that of his native Ebonyi ! What an insecure people who are shamelessly obsessed with Lagos .

The problem wey una dey look for,e go soon catch up with una !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.