Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (60549 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2020
I hope that man with mouth odour who wants to be president in 2023 will not block it
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by RealEzee(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Going thru the comments ehnn,na plenty tribal bigots full here igbo this, yoruba that, see all of una dey maddd!!!!! Ur kind are the ones pulling this country backward, I'm pretty sure una dey within a certain age bracket of foolish old folks, what has your division afforded you guys kwa?
Make una come out protest against bad governance una no go gree do and na una mates una dey fear to stand up to in government, una dey mad!!!

When youths were out weeks back Shey u hear them talk about tribal this and that for protest ground abi religious affiliation? Mtcheeew

No government official is above the people who elected them there to serve them, if the people of amuwo odofin are not comfortable with the performance of who is reppin them, they're free to air their grievance and take em out sef, abi is it not government of the people, by the people and for the people? Na hire and fire,once those who Rep us in government understand this they will sit up and we will make progress jejeli.

Some Werey tribal bigots are busy ranting nonsense here, most of una no even fight the Civil War, one mumu was even boasting his father killed peeps of a certain tribe and he will do same too, but the mumu can't go and demand for good governance in his village sef, mumu tribal bigots full NL, too toxic.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
RealEzee:
Going thru the comments ehnn,na plenty tribal bigots full here igbo this, yoruba that, see all of una dey maddd!!!!! Ur kind are the ones pulling this country backward, I'm pretty sure una dey within a certain age bracket of foolish old folks, what has your division afforded you guys kwa?
Make una come out protest against bad governance una no go gree do and na una mates una dey fear to stand up to in government, una dey mad!!!

When youths were out weeks back Shey u hear them talk about tribal this and that for protest ground abi religious affiliation? Mtcheeew

No government official is above the people who elected them there to serve them, if the people of amuwo odofin are not comfortable with the performance of who is reppin them, they're free to air their grievance and take em out sef, abi is it not government of the people, by the people and for the people? Na hire and fire,once those who Rep us in government understand this they will sit up and we will make progress jejeli.

Some Werey tribal bigots are busy ranting nonsense here, most of una no even fight the Civil War, one mumu was even boasting his father killed peeps of a certain tribe and he will do same too, but the mumu can't go and demand for good governance in his village sef, mumu tribal bigots full NL, too toxic.

Lol true cowards are those who throw indirect disses... kindly mention me, you're as tribalistic as they come and believe in your own hypocrisy...First of, I was at the EndSARS protests at ketu and toll gate, it wasn't about tribe until your cretin MNK showed his head and made it into a tribal issue, until individuals predominantly from your tribe were more of anti tinubu, anti Desmond and anti SW leaders, more of your kinsmen has died at Oyibo rivers but the same pressure put on sanwolu and tinubu wasn't placed on him, because you guys are busy holding SW leaders accountable while your house is burning and even SS and majority of rivers people actually hate you guys, Wike has even made threats against you guys but there isn't any letter of recall because again you're busy holding tinubu and SW leaders accountable, you claim amuwo odofin is yours but let me tell you something today, if war breaks out today most of you guys properties and businesses will be taken away, ask most of your forefathers what happened in the civil war and they'll tell you, no matter how you speak the language, or marry a native or buy land you're still an outsider, so keep building in another man's land decieving yourselves...the only place you can claim in Lagos is the bottom of the lagoon.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Heavensent01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Look at this one
Tribalism is preventing you from thinking properly

who tell you I'm a nationalist and who nationalism EPP? I don't give a damn about you Igbo or Hausa, I give a fĂșck about my tribe first and till we manage one Nigeria with you religion extremist mind your fĂșcking business in your region

they held palliative in your region, how many of your lawmakers are your kinsmen recalling? Tinubu caused you people overzealousness because of selfish ambition, Wike is cutting you people excesses to size already
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by RealEzee(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol true cowards are those who throw indirect disses... kindly mention me, you're as tribalistic as they come and believe in your own hypocrisy...First of, I was at the EndSARS protests at ketu and toll gate, it wasn't about tribe until your cretin MNK showed his head and made it into a tribal issue, until individuals predominantly from your tribe were more of anti tinubu, anti Desmond and anti SW leaders, more of your kinsmen has died at Oyibo rivers but the same pressure put on sanwolu and tinubu wasn't placed on him, because you guys are busy holding SW leaders accountable while your house is burning and even SS and majority of rivers people actually hate you guys, Wike has even made threats against you guys but there isn't any letter of recall because again you're busy holding tinubu and SW leaders accountable, you claim amuwo odofin is yours but let me tell you something today, if war breaks out today most of you guys properties and businesses will be taken away, ask most of your forefathers what happened in the civil war and they'll tell you, no matter how you speak the language, or marry a native or buy land you're still an outsider, so keep building in another man's land decieving yourselves...the only place you can claim in Lagos is the bottom of the lagoon.
Who be this now na?
This one think I have time for tribal shots Sha.
Egbon use ur sense well na, go and find the guy you were having a tribal duel with.

You went to protest and came back with this orientation of tribal bigotry abi? You think anyone who talk against tribal bigotry is igbo Shey?

Werey dey disguise Sha, many are indeed Madddd few are roaming, Abeg no roam come my side, shioor.

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by MusaChukwudi: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
tollyboy5:

Please leave that idiot guy. He's not a Lagos Native, he's just spewing thrash here. He's trying to body shame your complexion.

But the first time I saw your brown skin my heart melted. Only people who knows what beauty is would understand.
People like that idiot guy will not give agbani darego miss world just because they're looking for yellow skin person.

Please don't reply him ever. His real moniker is "ibedun" he claims he will deal with me in Lagos. I will just take to some strong awo men at epe they should use him to appease the Gods. kiss

Deceiver! Ajebuter - you honestly don't look ajebo-anything, Aje-paki, na akpu full your blood and it shows in your paki face and shape. Do you even know the colour of butter?

This coward will run as i will pay him a visit (but for the bad roads leading to where his igbo father is renting a single room. The last time i turned up see his people looking like mumu scared to death "Ta le be re Sir" , "Tolu", E jo sir, ko si Tolu ni bi ba yi, se ko si?" "Tolu", "Haaa Ko si Tolu ni bi bayi Sir", "Tolly nko? Se anybody nje Tollyboy ni bi ba yi" "E ma bi nu Sir ko si Tollyboy ni bi ba yi Sir"

Tomorrow my boys will visit you and they will ask for your so called OLUWO.

I am on urgent errand to London, I will be back on Sunday. I will deal mercilessly with you.

cc Ajebuter (Ajepako osi)
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by tollyboy5(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol true cowards are those who throw indirect dis an outsider, so keep building in another man's land decieving yourselves...the only place you can claim in Lagos is the bottom of the lagoon.
All this does not change the fact that %70 of Lagos natives don't like tinubu also
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

All this does not change the fact that %70 of Lagos natives don't like tinubu also

That's for us to decide
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by tollyboy5(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

That's for us to decide
Yes! I'm one of the us o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.