Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (60593 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
this woman that shared covid pallativies during her birthday amongst friends is calling nigerian youths drug heads cheesy
naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by FirstCounsel(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin
Hehehehehe
recall Tinubu's puppet?

Complete dead on arrival

lol these ones thinks their votes counts or matters in Lagos?

Tinubu handpicked all of them
ask Desmond olaotu cheesy

Ha.ha ha. Did you say Desmond Ola***? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Uchasa(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin.
Na Kingsley Nwanze wan remove a democratically elected Lagos State House of Rep Member?
I laff in Amuwo! grin grin

Can this ever happen in any of the Eastern State in Nigeria?
Well, Na Jagaban encouraged all these....and rightly so anyways.
He only did the right thing by making sure all Nigerians are elected in Lagos State.
A state for everyone.
Some people will always do pass dem boundary sha.
Kingsley Nwanze, weldone ooo
U try no be small! grin
Cc Omenka.

Very funny comedians ooo grin grin
High Chief Nwanze refused to recall his state house of Assembly member for the rubbish going on all over there.
Comedy galore! grin
My friends say hello from Chief Nwanze's hometown, with a carton of Hero Lager Beer!

I believe why you can see "Nwanze" is because Amuwo Odofin is an Igbo dominated local government. From Festac Town to Amuwo Estates to Abule Ado to Mile 2 all in Amuwo Odofin are 70% Igbo dominated areas, hence the involvement of some Igbos in Amuwo Odofin grassroot Politics.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by tollyboy5(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
ajebuter:

Mo Sese mo pe alawada Baba Sala ni e..

O dun mi pe oo tii d'aye nigba aye Alawada Baba Sala..

Sugnon maa woju ko to s'oro nigba mi omode yii

Ranti pe enu ngba alaubarika Lara eeyan to ba nsoro sakasaka..

Oyingbo kan soso ti mo de mo ni oja oyingbo ni Ebutte meta niwaju Otto ati lddo

Mi o mo Oyingbo omiran

O lee so fun mi sha
Please leave that idiot guy. He's not a Lagos Native, he's just spewing thrash here. He's trying to body shame your complexion.

But the first time I saw your brown skin my heart melted. Only people who knows what beauty is would understand.
People like that idiot guy will not give agbani darego miss world just because they're looking for yellow skin person.

Please don't reply him ever. His real moniker is "ibedun" he claims he will deal with me in Lagos. I will just take to some strong awo men at epe they should use him to appease the Gods. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Uchasa(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed or attacked in anyway.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB. IPOB brought the army to Oyigbo to kill igbo youths.

It seems IPOB represents only some parts of Igbo land. While Cownu the idiot albino ordered them to preserve Enugu, he ordered them to destroy Aba and Onitsha(Two main Igbo commercial city) and finally Oyigbo(Whose indegenes are Ndokis and Asas, a subgroup of the Igbo tribe).
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

"Their time is coming"

Is that supposed to be a threat?

You can call it whatever you like ,but I tell you,the guy you quoted is right. You guys will soon find maggots inside salt !

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by godofuck231: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
the lazy yuts are awake, deadly and armed with their rights, politicians are on the run!
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by tollyboy5(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

So you are now Tola? Abi? Ok, a vulture is a patient bird. Omo ale, down load joor and go and pray! Tell your mama you have offended those who will not accept apology!

Download your life here, I am waiting!

I won’t be hear typing? The people that were looking like mumu afraid for their lives!
Ehen! You mean ijebu epe people are scared of you? shocked oluwo 4 dat mata.

You're bitten more than you can chew o!

Kini oruko baba e gaana?
Wetin b your fathers name?

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Cherez: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

miscreants trying to control the narrative against the interest of Rivers State with false narratives and ethnic colored Propaganda

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed or attacked in anyway.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB. IPOB brought the army to Oyigbo to kill igbo youths.
Are you sure this guy wasn't also released from the psy..... during the attacks by hoodlums?
Wetin concern this with this topic?
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Cherez: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2020
seunmsg:
Clowns everywhere, they want to recall her online grin grin
Naso Endsars wey NGN wan die ontop take start online
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Cherez: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Seeing that the Convener's name suggests that he is from a certain region, I sincerely hope that this won't degenerate into a tribal issue.

That said, if the woman truly used Covid-19 palliatives for her birthday, then she deserves not only a recall but prosecution.
You're right
I for one will never join in a non-Igbo matter like that Nwanze guy did up there
Some people claimed Igbos wanted to destroy Lagos during the protest; claiming Lagos was the only place structures were burnt
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Heavensent01(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2020
in as much as Honourable Mojisola held palliative meant for her constituency and giving the fact palliative were held in East too and across Nigerian, as a Yoruba man I wouldn't tolerate any Nwanze or any non Yoruba partake in one nonsense recall of my tribeswoman

I don't care if you Igbo dominate all amuwo odofin and all Lagos, that recall is Dead on Arrival. we Yoruba nation we support her and stand against any form of non Yoruba to convene such political rascality in whatsoever disguise

2 Likes

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 03, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it's near impossible to recall a Nigerian lawmaker just like is technically impossible to impeach a Nigerian president
No, it is near impossible for an African democracy let me fix it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by persius555(m): 4:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Recall a politician whose political career starts and ends with tinubu.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by godwinkessi: 5:09am On Nov 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

DISCLAIMER :

No

Glad u admitted soldiers are killing Igbos! Trust me, stray bullet will finish u before end of the year! Mark am somewhere, before December 31st stray bullet must finish u.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Ogbuu101: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Too much of everything is bad...I mean totally bad.

This Nwanze of an idiot should allow the people recall the woman

let him go back and recall his own state member

Parents hold your children. These are the reason at the end of the day they will tune the recall with tribal coloration
Stop being a fool.
Anybody who has been to Lagos knows Amuwo Odofin LGA which comprises of Amuwo odofin town/Festac/Okota/Ago palace way residents are 75% Igbos.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Ogbuu101: 6:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Hedonisco:

Look at this thing. Can your father afford a square meter of land in Amuwo Odofin? Who lives there? Which ethnic group owns the most property in Amuwo Odofin?

Lazy idiot. Don't go and be useful to yourself.
Most of them stay in their huts and postulate on what they don't know
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by DexterousOne(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You can call it whatever you like ,but I tell you,the guy you quoted is right. You guys will soon find maggots inside salt !

Okay
We would see about that then.....
But know this
And know this very well.....

If some of you want us to go down that path I think you want us to go, it's not gonna end well
Mark those words.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by DexterousOne(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:
in as much as Honourable Mojisola held palliative meant for her constituency and giving the fact palliative were held in East too and across Nigerian, as a Yoruba man I wouldn't tolerate any Nwanze or any non Yoruba partake in one nonsense recall of my tribeswoman

I don't care if you Igbo dominate all amuwo odofin and all Lagos, that recall is Dead on Arrival. we Yoruba nation we support her and stand against any form of non Yoruba to convene such political rascality in whatsoever disguise

Look at this one
Tribalism is preventing you from thinking properly
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by DexterousOne(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Sincerely, these guys are just chest beating gorrillas who can't build shit, zero political influence, zero tact, full of arrogance, always at odds with those who accommodate them and have a toxic entitlement mentality....

At odds with who "accommodate them?"
In the same country?

You guys just dont know how silly you sound
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Okay
We would see about that then.....
But know this
And know this very well.....

If some of you want us to go down that path I think you want us to go, it's not gonna end well
Mark those words.

Okay.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Freelane33(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2020
You’re part of Nigeria problem
LibertyRep:
Seeing that the Convener's name suggests that he is from a certain region, I sincerely hope that this won't degenerate into a tribal issue.

That said, if the woman truly used Covid-19 palliatives for her birthday, then she deserves not only a recall but prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Farki: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

I dey wait since
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by 2016v2017: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Dreal1247:
Once godfatherism is killed in this country, the political office holders will learn to be accountable to the people.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by LegalWolf: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
tollyboy5:
#SorosokeGeneration

https://mobile.twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1322933854252994565

This may likely fail. No recall has been successful in Nigeria. Never was, doubt this will.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

At odds with who "accommodate them?"
In the same country?

You guys just dont know how silly you sound

And you don't know how ignorant you sound

1 Like

Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Rashman578(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Waste of time.

These people are the problems of Nigeria. People must not agree with you.

The constitution supports free speech, these so called comrades are infringing on her right.

Free speech and freedom of expression is in trouble if these children continue to behave like babies.
You're right but what you forget is that thess so called babes also have freedom to decide who to represent them!
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

In amuwo anything is possible. That place is igbo dominated. There is no federal election that Apc ever wins. Meaning all state election there are never free and fair.

And that makes it Igbo land,right ? You guys are terribly senseless !
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by lastclaire4(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

And that makes it Igbo land,right ? You guys are terribly senseless !

I am not igbo I am a Nigerian. So a yrouba who sold his house or rented it out will leave his house on the day of election to cast his votes where he is not registered?

Going by this, doesn't it look like your post is more senseless than the posts of those you accusse?
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Story, high chances your dad would die of poverty if he decides not to do business with them. Meanwhile, yorubas aren't the original owners of Lagos, so stop crying.

Of course,Aworis are Igbos from the erosion ravaged land of savages ! Even if your great grandfather came to Lagos to hustle and died here, that will NEVER make any of his offsprings 'Omo Eko'. You guys eternally remain sojourners -Atohunrinwa- in Lagos and that's a fact.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by FuckThaMod: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
OROSUNBOLB:

Of course,Aworis are Igbos from the erosion ravaged land of savages ! Even if your great grandfather came to Lagos to hustle and died here, that will NEVER make any of his offsprings 'Omo Eko'. You guys eternally remain sojourners -Atohunrinwa- in Lagos and that's a fact.
[/s]
Get a life, dimwit.
Re: Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Ahmadu Bello was right after all about these Igbo people. Let's listen to him here again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.