Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits (13182 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by OAM4J: 6:11am On Mar 15, 2011
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2011
His rival fellow aspirants need a bite of the biscuit if it existed to make them become selfless. smiley
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by JohnDoe77(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Lame President, Even lamer party.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by TG(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2011
GEJ can do better! Biscuits for what?!
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by nkopuyo(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2011
life is a cobweb. so no MATTER wat we do, lets av tat in mind
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by edoboi: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2011
rebrand naija 2ru ur votes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGmS1brEtM
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Adanora: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2011
u guys in dis nairaland are just jobless. get someting doing and stop poking into what GEJ is doing. He is busy with his work ,go do urs. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by pj5(f): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2011
Adanora:

u guys in dis nairaland are just jobless. get someting doing and stop poking into what GEJ is doing. He is busy with his work ,go do urs. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Please stop this mediocre thinking. We've got every right to poke our nose into what GEJ does! He runs Nigeria and not his village clan or household. That alone makes his business our business. And who told you Jonathan is busy with his work angry Romancing looters, embracing corruption and sharing five naira biscuit is serious work abi?? Nonsense!!!!
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2011
pj5:

Please stop this mediocre thinking. We've got every right to poke our nose into what GEJ does! He runs Nigeria and not his village clan or household. That alone makes his business our business. And who told you Jonathan is busy with his work angry Romancing looters, embracing corruption and sharing five naira biscuit is serious work abi?? Nonsense!!!!

Did you see him sharing N5 biscuit to people? Many have done many things in his favour without even his knowledge. Trust him, he'll say something about it on his facebook page if need be. Until then, this issue of GEJ biscuit is in the minor and could also be the regular photoshop make believe(false) opium.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by sayso: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2011
That biscuit na poison because of the PDFI Flag attached.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by dawgy(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2011
Pls can someone who has seen this biscuit post the pix?
I just can't understand the level of blackmail on GEJ? Isn't this another blackmail?
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2011
I smell some rat on the biscuit stage. Does it worth it for anyone to mindfully design evil against humanity to the lost of innocent blood(lives) for the sake of political power or interest in anyway?
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Pharoh: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2011
pj5:

sharing five naira biscuit is serious work abi?? Nonsense!!!!

Please do you have any evidence that he was the one producing and sharing the said biscuit in question?
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by favouredjb(f): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2011
On the real,i have no business with jonathan n co,but how can anybody think he knows aboput these biscuits?i mean common!
am sure it was made on his behalf by some overzealous fans
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by pj5(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2011
hubreality:

Did you see him sharing N5 biscuit to people? Many have done many things in his favour without even his knowledge. Trust him, he'll say something about it on his facebook page if need be. Until then, this issue of GEJ biscuit is in the minor and could also be the regular photoshop make believe(false) opium.
Pharoh:

Please do you have any evidence that he was the one producing and sharing the said biscuit in question?

Point is even if someone did it on his behalf, the principle is that you can't take the benefit of something and then run from the burden!
Still confused? Let me come down to your level grin
Buhari never personally stoned anyone but he has to bear responsibility for his alleged "supporters'" stoning!!!
For the records, I have SEEN the biscuit physically!

BTWN, isnt it really worrisome that of all the issues I raised, it is only the five naira biscuit part that is capable of a rebuttal
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2011
favouredjb:

On the real,i have no business with jonathan n co,but how can anybody think he knows aboput these biscuits?i mean common!
am sure it was made on his behalf by some overzealous fans
How sure are you, did you see one yourself? Even desperate people against him could also make it up to poison people in other to gain bad name for GEJ. The Father of Spirits will expose and quench every evil against this nation.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by peelovee(f): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2011
shocked This is getting serious   cool , wonders they say, will never end.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by vanariso(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2011
GOOD GOVERNMENT IS NOT GOODLUCK. There are elements of luck in life and its natural to take it up. However successful leaders/people will not only take it up ,they will further use it as a springboard to achieve greater heights. Look around you and you will find so many examples. It was sheer luck that brought Fashola to Government via Ashiwaju but rather like the chief millitant GEJ , he has used it as a springboard to propel to greater heights and benefit us all.Dont forget,whether u like it or not he has written/ engraved his name with gold in the history of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole.
Goodluck dont make you pass CCNA,A+,CFA,CIS,ICAN,ACCA, CISA ,PMI,ICMR or recognised professional exams. Goodluck gives you an edge over others but will never make you excel or out-perform others if your are gullible, sluggish, indecisive, incoherent, un-intelligent ,focusless and lack inherent winning tendencies  like GEJ.
Remember that your friend whose father was a proffesor, he probably got his education life laid out ahead of him compared to you from an illiterate father who does not even know what discipline to thread even at form 5 or SSS 3.  But today because you are intelligent, you have/can and will achieve all he can/did becuase you are prepared.
Its like starting a race ahead of ur peers, it can only be an advantage for you if u are good and prepared. Just like GEJ,if u lack content and skills u wont win or deliver any tangible thing. What has he done for the last 9 months.?
This is Nigeria and like wyclef said , anything can happen. He can still win/rig-win this election but I assure you all that he is gonna deliver nightmares to us by the end of his tenure. And I pity u Niger-deltans the most because he is gonna throw u all in oiled creeks than u are now.SHIKENA.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by 9ijaMan: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2011
pj5:

Point is even if someone did it on his behalf, the principle is that you can't take the benefit of something and then run from the burden!
Buhari never personally stoned anyone but he has to bear responsibility for his alleged "supporters'" stoning!!!

BTWN, isnt it really worrisome that of all the issues I raised, it is only the five naira biscuit part that is capable of a rebuttal
You need not be surprised, 'cos GEJ supporters will always find excuses for his ineptitude. It is on record that Buhari apologized for the stoning of GEJ by "alleged CPC suporters". It is also on record that PDP members have come out publicly to state that the vandalism and stoning were perpetrated by PDP thugs. We also have it on record now that PDP thugs were attempting to stone GEJ while disguising as CPC members, yet we have not heard a word from Mr. President about these shameful acts of his own party members.

The "he is God ordained" mentality is still bedeviling GEJ cronies, as such I wasn't expecting them to own up to the fact that making 5 naira biscuit for campaign is the height of stupidity.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Africankel(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2011
wink

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Pharoh: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2011
pj5:

Taking benefit for what or you have not considered the possibility that he might not even know about the existence of this so called biscuits?. Please for your sake, you don't go about pushing your intelligence or taking those cheap shots of coming down to other peoples level. It shows you are not even intelligent, supporters stoning goodluck campaign train is not in the same category as making a five naira biscuits.

pj5:

I am sure that you are intelligent enough to read the title of the thread and stick to the topic, if you want answers to your other questions then this is not the place to do that. You can simply create a thread for that or raise the issues in any other thread that has been created for that purpose. This thread is about the distribution of biscuits so use your little intelligence to stick to the topic like an adult okay?.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2011
Just like GEJ,if u lack content and skills u wont win or deliver any tangible thing. What has he done for the last 9 months.?
This is Nigeria and like wyclef said , anything can happen. He can still win/rig-win this election but I assure you all that he is gonna deliver nightmares to us by the end of his tenure. And I pity u Niger-deltans the most because he is gonna throw u all in oiled creeks than u are now.SHIKENA.
[quote][/quote]
Jonathan does not rely or believe merely on his name either, people are just crazy about the word "goodluck." Don't blame him 4 that. Truly, life and death are in the power of the tongue: He can't bring nightmares to us rather to you as you said it unless you stop saying it in ur sentiments(sorry that you've not seen what he has done in his 9months). Lets go beyond the sentiments.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by pj5(f): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2011
@Pharoh, You are really getting worked up oh shocked
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by kufreabasi(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2011
Is this not an act of spoiling this man's name? A president to share biscuit? Can you imagine all this amount of insult to the president?
The man owes you nothing but all i know is that he scale through it successfully.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by campella(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2011
Adanora:

For God's sake, he is our president
We have to keep watch to see, hear and examines what he does.

Whatever, let the man be.
Biscuits are better than BOMBS
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by ideylaff: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2011
I even think the Biscuits are doing his PR some good, deflecting us away form all his real flaws and issues.

Whats worse is the Change of Clothes on Campaign Trail, what a waste of silly Ugly Looking Umbrella Riddled design Agbadas bn worn by these clowns called leaders.

GEJ and Sambo are clueless and out of touch, Anyone who appoints a Diaspore-an Special adviser when he should be trimming his Cabinet is a dumb head and surely knows no better,

If only GOD will reign in the hearts of INEC and let us have a free and fair election. GEJ will fall flat on his face.

PDP have had their Chance and their is nothing to show for it or write home about, I do not think there is anything wrong in trying someone else

A party bn in Power for too long can be detrimental to the development of a nation as well as the party in mention getting into a comfort zone

PACK YOUR LOAD GEJ, WHEN THE TIME COMES UNLESS YOU CAN TELL ME /US WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER, embarassed embarassed embarassed

THINK YOU OWE US THAT EXPLANATION AND NOT A D'BANJ/AN ARTIST ON STAGE DANCING FOR THE PEOPLE,

GIVE US SOME SUBSTANCE. I BEGIII,  AND PLEASE DELIVER YOUR POINTS,  ENUFF OF POWER POWER PDP PDP NOISE ON THE SOAPBOX,  embarassed
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by lanre80(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2011
When i see Nigerians of Southern extraction supports Buhari, I am always overwhelmed by their deep sense of patriotism. But it is unfortunate that majority of Nothern Nigerians (precisely of Hausa-Fulani extraction) are not matured to this level. You can only see what i'm talking about if you had been opportune to live a stretch of time with the Hausa-Fulani's. For me, i was born and lived there all my life (i attended primary,secondary and university Education there)until Career carried me to the South. In fact, i can speak hausa better than my language.

Though the failure of PDP government cannot be over-emphasised which NEGATES MY VOTING FOR PDP. Yet I WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI.
REASON: Hausa-Fulani plays Politics, Religion and Tribalism Concurrently. And this is also same with the very educated ones with few exceptions (which can't b Buhari).
I am not trying to EXONERATE THE SOUTHERNERS. I have spent two years in the South-east, one year in South-south and two and a half yrs in south-west. To cap it up, all i can say is that we all have our lapses or should i say bad side. But common to all the geo-political zone is politics and tribalism.
Nevertheless, for Hausas religion is an integral part of politics.

Don't get me wrong, Hausa-fulani's are good people and i like so many things (but for Politics and religion ideology) about them as compared to my southern brothers.

Putting all these into cognizance, with Buhari Sentimental statement about Muslims voting for Muslims in 2003. I tell you that, BUHARI MEANT IT WHEN HE MAID THAT STATEMENT. Going by my experience with Hausa-Fulanis, That is his kind of person. Though there are still Hausa-Fulanis with exceptions (but few). This is called sentiment and sentiment hardly change.

If you have forgotten that statement down south, Southerners and Christians up north have not forgotten(Cos religion discussion is hyper-sensitive in the north) . And i bet you, they will never vote Buhari, atleast majority if not all of them.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by bobbyray(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
people should be careful for what they eat today, the antichrist might come as a gentle GEJ

sept 11-world trade centre
january 11 - haiti earthquake
march 11 - japan earthquake and tsunamis

this is year 2011

Luke chapter 20 vs 11

a word is enuff for the wise
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by BIGERBOY1: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB = BEST OF THE BEST.

MOST BUHARI SUPPORTERS ARE PPLE IN DIASPORA WHO HAVE SEEN GOVERNMENTS AT WORK IN OTHER COUNTRIES (AT THEIR BEST), WHILE GEJ SUPPORTERS ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT EVER EXPIRIENCED ANYTHING CLOSE TO GOOD GOVERNANCE IN THIS COUNTRY, AND I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY R SCARED (I HOPE AND PRAY THEY GIVE CHANGE A CHANCE)

BUT FOR THOSE SO CALLED EDUCATED GEJ SUPPORTER OR EVEN THOSE IN DIASPORA WHO HAVE EXPIRIENCED GOOD GOVERNANCE THERE BUT WILL WANT THEIR COUNTRY TO SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST EITHER OUT OF SELFISHNESS OR OUTRIGHT DECIET OF THE INNOCENT ILL INFORMED MASSES- I SAY DAMN U ALL,
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
@lanre80

God bless you for saying the truth; we in the south need to understand the dynamics of political culture and vote massively for GEJ
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
lanre80:

Though the failure of PDP government cannot be over-emphasised which NEGATES MY VOTING FOR PDP. Yet I WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI.
REASON: Hausa-Fulani plays Politics, Religion and Tribalism Concurrently. And this is also same with the very educated ones with few exceptions (which can't b Buhari).

Putting all these into cognizance, with Buhari Sentimental statement about Muslims voting for Muslims in 2003.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST CHRONIC PROBLEM I SEE IN HIM THAT IS 500% WORST THAN THE CORRUPTION THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT HE WILL FIGHT.

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by chamber2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
I wonder why people come here to post crap.Is it because you don't pay to login into Nl? We are in an election period,politicians are therefore free to deploy any strategy they consider necessary to win the sympathy and votes of the electorate.If GEJ wins it will be highly justified because he has done his home work very well. Rather than concentrate on reaching out to the voters,the opposition parties are busy calling names.
In the Nigerian recent democratic experience,apart from M.K.O.Abiola of blessed memory,GEJ remains the only Nigerian politician who has deployed aggressive campaign strategies,and that goes a long way to demonstrate his determination to conduct a free and fair election come April,2011.

Come to think of it,how many states has Buhari visited to deserve our votes?GEJ has visited almost all the geo political zones in Nigeria,including Emirs,Obas,Ezes,Clergies etc.GEJ set out to be great right from childhood and i am not surprised at his achievements so far.People talk about luck,who was Obama b4 he became US president?

ONE THING IS CERTAIN THOUGH,BUHARI WILL NEVER BECOME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: / Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months / The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.