Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits (13302 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by hubreality(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
chamber2:

I wonder why people come here to post crap.Is it because you don't pay to login into Nl? We are in an election period,politicians are therefore free to deploy any strategy they consider necessary to win the sympathy and votes of the electorate.If GEJ wins it will be highly justified because he has done his home work very well. Rather than concentrate on reaching out to the voters,the opposition parties are busy calling names.
In the Nigerian recent democratic experience,apart from M.K.O.Abiola of blessed memory,GEJ remains the only Nigerian politician who has deployed aggressive campaign strategies,and that goes a long way to demonstrate his determination to conduct a free and fair election come April,2011.

Come to think of it,how many states has Buhari visited to deserve our votes?GEJ has visited almost all the geo political zones in Nigeria,including Emirs,Obas,Ezes,Clergies etc.GEJ set out to be great right from childhood and i am not surprised at his achievements so far.People talk about luck,who was Obama b4 he became US president?

ONE THING IS CERTAIN THOUGH,BUHARI WILL NEVER BECOME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
Very Very Certain, even in the Spirit Realms.  cool
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by ideylaff: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
People talk about luck,who was Obama b4 he became US president?

@ chamber2 did you really ask that question, ?

Please dont put Obamas and GEJ Audit Trail to Power in the same channel please, Google up if you can and check Obamas Audit Trail,

No be Election Obama do,

GEJ is president by default and all people are questioning are his last 13 months, thats all they are asking, (nothing wrong with that)

Is he the one, Is he not the one, (simple as),
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by bkbabe97y(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
lanre80:

When i see Nigerians of Southern extraction supports Buhari, I am always overwhelmed by their deep sense of patriotism. But it is unfortunate that majority of Nothern Nigerians (precisely of Hausa-Fulani extraction) are not matured to this level. You can only see what i'm talking about if you had been opportune to live a stretch of time with the Hausa-Fulani's. For me, i was born and lived there all my life (i attended primary,secondary and university Education there)until Career carried me to the South. In fact, i can speak hausa better than my language.

Though the failure of PDP government cannot be over-emphasised which NEGATES MY VOTING FOR PDP. Yet I WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI.
REASON: Hausa-Fulani plays Politics, Religion and Tribalism Concurrently. And this is also same with the very educated ones with few exceptions (which can't b Buhari).
I am not trying to EXONERATE THE SOUTHERNERS. I have spent two years in the South-east, one year in South-south and two and a half yrs in south-west. To cap it up, all i can say is that we all have our lapses or should i say bad side. But common to all the geo-political zone is politics and tribalism.
Nevertheless, for Hausas religion is an integral part of politics.

Don't get me wrong, Hausa-fulani's are good people and i like so many things (but for Politics and religion ideology) about them as compared to my southern brothers.

Putting all these into cognizance, with Buhari Sentimental statement about Muslims voting for Muslims in 2003. I tell you that, BUHARI MEANT IT WHEN HE MAID THAT STATEMENT. Going by my experience with Hausa-Fulanis, That is his kind of person. Though there are still Hausa-Fulanis with exceptions (but few). This is called sentiment and sentiment hardly change.

If you have forgotten that statement down south, Southerners and Christians up north have not forgotten(Cos religion discussion is hyper-sensitive in the north) . And i bet you, they will never vote Buhari, atleast majority if not all of them.

Because of people like you I hope GEJ wins so ur misery can continue. Have u ever been in a place where the electricity never went out, not even once, in 50 yrs? Where most crimes were solved? Where the Govt. was accountable to, and served, You? Where the Justice System worked? etc

I cant imagine how anyone would advocate living in Nigeria as you guys describe its current condition, to talk of hoping to have the same hopeless situation for at least another 4 yrs! Dude, go on Youtube and see how normal societies are run; YOU LIVE IN A JUNGLE AND SEEM TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! If I had to live in Nigeria, chaotic as you guys describe it, trust, I'd rather be dead.

A place where everyone requests a bribe before carrying out tasks which they are constitutionally inclined to? Cops, Doctors, everyone, all corrupt and you wanna vote GEJ in, why again?

Homie, instead of going of your own free will to mortgage ur future and that of others, why dont you (on election day) just stay home and watch soccer or something (if theres electricity); or burn ur voter's card now instead of dragging others with you on ur journey of impending doom?
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by chamber2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2011

GEJ is president by default and all people are questioning are his last 13 months, thats all they are asking,  (nothing wrong with that)

Do you think real development can happen just within 13 months?My brother lets try to be objective no matter our political inclinations.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Newscaster: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Because of people like you  I hope GEJ wins so your misery can continue. Have u ever been in a place where the electricity never went out, not even once, in 50 yrs? Where most crimes were solved? Where the Govt. was accountable to, and served, You? Where the Justice System worked? etc

I cant imagine how anyone would advocate living in Nigeria as you guys describe its current condition, to talk of hoping to have the same hopeless situation for at least another 4 yrs! Dude, go on Youtube and see how normal societies are run; YOU LIVE IN A JUNGLE AND SEEM TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! If I had to live in Nigeria, chaotic as you guys describe it, trust, I'd rather be dead.

A place where everyone requests a bribe before carrying out tasks which they are constitutionally inclined to? Cops, Doctors, everyone, all corrupt and you wanna vote GEJ in, why again?

Homie, instead of going of your own free will to mortgage your future and that of others, why dont you (on election day) just stay home and watch soccer or something (if theres electricity); or burn your voter's card now instead of dragging others with you on your journey of impending doom?

You obviously know nothing about Nigeria. So, voting Buhari/Ribadu will solve all the problems you have gleefully highlighted in probably 4 years? You are hallucinating for sure. Better not to talk than to attempt to talk and make no sense.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by chamber2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2011

Because of people like you I hope GEJ wins so your misery can continue. Have u ever been in a place where the electricity never went out, not even once, in 50 yrs? Where most crimes were solved? Where the Govt. was accountable to, and served, You? Where the Justice System worked? etc

Homie, instead of going of your own free will to mortgage your future and that of others, why dont you (on election day) just stay home and watch soccer or something (if theres electricity); or burn your voter's card now instead of dragging others with you on your journey of impending doom?

YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE IN ZIMBABWE (NO OFFENSE) shocked
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Chuks84(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
here's the goodluck biscuit

Meanwhile, the thing no sweet at all.

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by bkbabe97y(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
Newscaster:

You obviously know nothing about Nigeria. So, voting Buhari/Ribadu will solve all the problems you have gleefully highlighted in probably 4 years? You are hallucinating for sure. Better not to talk than to attempt to talk and make no sense.

Shut the hell up u fuckxcking thing that is used to perpetual suffering! So, if Buhari cant fix all the problems I highlighted u think GEJ could?

You guys are so retar*ded its unbelievable!
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Magito(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
omo na wa oh, If na sby biscuit dem dey win election, my uncle go be president too,
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Pharoh: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
pj5:

@Pharoh, You are really getting worked up oh shocked

Getting worked up for what? . . . so na the only reply you fit give be that?. grin
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Exponental(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
-Goodluck Biscuits for kids, could this be the best he could offer kids, what of education, health and good future?
-Buhari Condoms to avoid bearing more kids- I think Buhari wants to manage what he has on ground, not ready to add to 9ja's populatn
-Let's wait to see what others have to offer
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][size=30pt]Do you prefer condoms or biscuits?[/[/size][/b]font]
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by EfeEkarume1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Chuks84:

Parboil it to get the sweet taste.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Arcani: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

Parboil it to get the sweet taste.
lol cheesy grin
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by TewMuch: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Because of people like you I hope GEJ wins so your misery can continue. Have u ever been in a place where the electricity never went out, not even once, in 50 yrs? Where most crimes were solved? Where the Govt. was accountable to, and served, You? Where the Justice System worked? etc

Right on the money cool
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by EfeEkarume1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
bobbyray:

people should be careful for what they eat today, the antichrist might come as a gentle GEJ

sept 11-world trade centre
january 11 - haiti earthquake
march 11 - japan earthquake and tsunamis

this is year 2011

Luke chapter 20 vs 11

a word is enuff for the wise
I admire your facts, scary though **shivering**
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Africankel(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
;d

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by 9ijaMan: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
Newscaster:

Apparently you are the one who seems to be absolutely ignorant about Nigeria. We were in a similar situation in 1983 and it took Buhari less than 20 months to stem the tide of corruption and indiscipline. Nigerians know what is right from wrong, all it takes is to have a leader to lead the way. We don't need 12 years to learn how to be discipline!
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Arcani: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
LOl@ Ribadu Milk, so much fun!
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Africankel(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
I am sure you havent seen the Buhari Condoms and Okotie Noodles

Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
O guess that will make Nigerians happy . . . . . . wink
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Seum(f): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
Guys,

the GEJ biscuits is REAL. I have seen and tasted it, not very tasty sha

THE OTHERS ARE FAKE-Okotie Noodles, Ribadu Milk, Buhari Condoms, una sef,
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Chuks84:

Before what were you expecting?

How can the biscuit have a sweet taste when his wife's english is sour for our ears? undecided grin
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Africankel(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
I have just finished using one of the Buhari condom, as for Okotie noodles, thats what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow. . . I dont know about Ribadu milk sha
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Africankel:

I have just finished using one of the Buhari condom, as for Okotie noodles, thats what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow. . . I dont know about Ribadu milk sha

Nigeria politics these days is becoming a huge joke.lmao
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by kasiem(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Bb's own na stone 4 lynching
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by LoveKing(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
kasiem:

Bb's own na stone 4 lynching

Yes oh grin abeg who fit manufacture that stone sef
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
mama-gee:

Before what were you expecting?

How can the biscuit have a sweet taste when his wife's english is sour for our ears? undecided grin

Africankel:

LWKM4H, nlnders, i hail una
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Denningtedy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
bhusayor:

LWKM4H, nlnders, i hail una
[na wa 4 nairalist oooh!!!]
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Denningtedy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Permit me to say what about patrick table water, iyabor's pusy nd buhari conglomerate.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by Denningtedy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
Permit me to say what about patrick table water, iyabor's pusy nd buhari conglomerate.
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by lanre80(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2011
@ bk.babe97y
I was talking about the ideology of the person of Buhari and you were talking out of context which means you didn't even comprehend what i've written. Talking about seeing other parts of world, i might have not seen much, but thank God i was oportune to do my masters in the UK ( which means, i know what you are talking about).
What i'm talking about is the ugly side of Buhari and to us who have lived up north, it is an issue. Even if Buhari can bring a change. I am telling you that something else is holding his legs backward. And that thing is religon. If you can look away, i bet you others won't look away.
I will give you another analogy why i said Buhari is just a sentimental person and that is his person.
CPC's logo carries what is called a kalam (This is a pen used for writing on islamic slate). And people come here and say and he is not carried away by religion.
Look, nigeria's president should not be sentimental (especially in terms of religion)
Re: Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits by 9ijaMan: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2011
lanre80:

@ bk.babe97y
I was talking about the ideology of the person of Buhari and you were talking out of context which means you didn't even comprehend what i've written. Talking about seeing other parts of world, i might have not seen much, but thank God i was oportune to do my masters in the UK ( which means, i know what you are talking about).
What i'm talking about is the ugly side of Buhari and to us who have lived up north, it is an issue. Even if Buhari can bring a change. I am telling you that something else is holding his legs backward. And that thing is religon. If you can look away, i bet you others won't look away.
I will give you another analogy why i said Buhari is just a sentimental person and that is his person.
CPC's logo carries what is called a kalam (This is a pen used for writing on islamic slate). And people come here and say and he is not carried away by religion.
Look, nigeria's president should not be sentimental (especially in terms of religion)

People like you would have no qualms with GEJ, a sitting president, kneeling down before pastor Adeboye, yet you have problems with Buhari being a Muslim. If you have any ugly side of Buhari that you know of, share it with us else stop this stupidity of attacking the man's faith. If Buhari's faith were so strong to have great influence on his decision making capabilities, a Pastor will never be his running mate.

Your comment on the pen symbol on CPC's logo is the most laughable and ignorant one I've ever come across. All over the world that symbol is referred to as a pen, if you don't know search google and get your answers. You claim to be living in the north, yet you failed woefully in your ability to differentiate between pens made from bamboo sticks used for writing on slates from the pen in the CPC logo. I pity those who labored very hard to waste their money on sending you abroad for a Master's degree. How are we sure, that you actually went for the master's course sef?

Religious bigotry has eaten too deep int you that you have failed in every aspect of analyzing people who are of a different faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula / Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide / Maina’s Reinstatement Won’t Dent Buhari’s Image – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.