Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,759 members, 7,905,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Will U Vote For Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Vote For Buhari? (7400 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 72% (163 votes)
No: 27% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Will U Vote For come March 28th(Presidential Election poll) / GEJ (PDP) Vs Ameachi (APC) 2015 Who Will U Vote??? / Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by evilspirit: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2011
sai BBR buhari bakare ribadu
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2011
chakula:

shocked shocked shocked

this air is contaminated
Beaf:

Nigeria needs the cool, calm, wise and reassured head that sits on Jonathans shoulders. He alone has the diplomatic nous and social dexterity needed to weld the disparate parts of Nigeria into one indivisible union with shared goals and ideals.

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c

THIS CANT BE FRESH AIR, WHEN YOU HAVE OBJ,ANENIH,ALAMS,OJO MADUEKWE AND BODE GEORGE SUPPORTING GEJ . beaf  dont you get it. are you daft?
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2011
I will vote for him and campaign vigorously, I'm so into Buhari that its starting to cause quarel between me and my mum whenever we talk about it-for some reason i dont know she feels Jonathan hasn't been given enough time to prove his worth undecided but as for me the dude has shown us the tip of the ice berg I dont want to see the full ice berg
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Beaf: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2011
blink182:

I will vote for him and campaign vigorously, I'm so into Buhari that its starting to cause quarel between me and my mum whenever we talk about it-for some reason i dont know she feels Jonathan hasn't been given enough time to prove his worth undecided but as for me the dude has shown us the tip of the ice berg I dont want to see the full ice berg

Lol! thats the same way the youths in the UK voted in a useless govt and were the first to protest and riot and burn. Dude, listen to your mum, she's right and has got wisdom from years.

All the UK youths wanted was a younger bunch in office, they weren't too concerned with much else, but here's how they reacted to their own choice:

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2011
oyb:

[size=38pt]Fresh Air 2011!!!
[/size]

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by mogentle(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! thats the same way the youths in the UK voted in a useless govt and were the first to protest and riot and burn. Dude, listen to your mum, she's right and has got wisdom from years.

All the UK youths wanted was a younger bunch in office, they weren't too concerned with much else, but here's how they reacted to their own choice:

So, that is the only comparison you can make?
Beaf, you are getting worse per second!!!!

Look, as for me, i dont just talk about BB, i made several copies of their posters which i give out everyday. You know what It yields result like magic. !! grin grin

All my people, family, friends are going BB.

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by damas11111(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2011
As for me and my family, it BB2011 all the way.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by sheriffman(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2011
All through this campaign I ve been with Ribadu and I still campaign for him though as each day breaks I see that the BB Team have a better chance of winning.I wish them the best.I hope the better party wins as long as it pushes out of ASO ROCK
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by chatterly: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2011
For the sake of my children,i will vote BB even if they dont win,i will know that i did my little bit.
If we want we can vote for PDP,we are all waiting for when the chickens come home to roost and we start complaining on Nairalandd.
You cannot plant groundnut and expect to harvest tubers of yam
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by mogentle(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Look, as for me, i dont just talk about BB, i made several copies of their posters which i give out everyday.  You know what It yields result like magic. !! grin grin

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=99pt]BB 4 LIFE[/size]
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by honeric01(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2011
mogentle:

Look, as for me, i dont just talk about BB, i made several copies of their posters which i give out everyday. You know what It yields result like magic. !! grin grin

Bro, i need the BB banner on my profile too, how do i go about it? fill me in bro. cool
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by evilspirit: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=64pt]MY BLOOD GROUP IS[/size]

[size=96pt] BB+[/size]
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2011
evilspirit:

[size=64pt]MY BLOOD GROUP IS[/size]

[size=96pt] BB+[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by JUO(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
no
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Yes!!

Buhari for President
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by akindots: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
TOTALLY
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by arsenal1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari if elected,hmm might turn out 2 b an 'obasanjo' from the north.b/4 1999 Obasanjo was considered 2 b d 'messiah'
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by omo9ja1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
I think PDP should be voted out no vission, no progess for Nigeria, So I will vote BB if I can.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
Yes I WILL vote Buhari and Bakare come April-amen.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by jampro123(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB ka anyi ga eso. Aprill 2011 is for change and the only man who can give this change is BB ticket. Please for the sake of our kids let us make the right change. Vote BB come April 2011
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Odunnu: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Not in my previous life,
Not in this present life,
Not in the life to come!
GEJ for President 2011
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
GEJ . . . . . . . . .come n see ooooh!! . . . . . . . . . D youth r nt on ur side oo!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by hubreality(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
It's funny how Buhari's topic keep being forced on NairaLand Headline and Members. Yet another dictatorship virtual government. grin
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by kennyisaac(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
am voting for buhari cos of his personality, while bakare lubricates my choice cos of his public figure, dis pple cant mess with our country, they are extremely God fearing ones, lets watch out for them,
I'LL IMPLORE YOU ALL TO SUPPORT THEM AND "QUOTE ME IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG"
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by hubreality(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
The Poster of this thread that made the headline has only one post. Same set with Multiple ids just to support and cast votes for BB. shocked
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by koyuid(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Allah jara zamanin buhari
Allah jara zamanin bakare

Confirmed buhari/bakare fanatic along with my 7 votes in ilorin afonja enu dun ju iyo. ilu to jin si ino to sun mo alijanah.

sai buhari
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Odunnu: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
hubreality:

It's funny how Buhari's topic keep being forced on NairaLand Headline and Members. Yet another dictatorship virtual government.  grin
i'm 75% sure the OP isnt a newbie, i'm even assuming him to be either of the MODs or another old Buhari cohort.
The only reason why a thread doesnt make the front page is if it doesnt have a 'positive' talk about that fanatic Buhari. I like their strategy sha, how else would they campaign? Mchewwwww
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
Odunnu:

Not in my previous life,
Not in this present life,
Not in the life to come!
GEJ for President 2011
hmmmm a woman wif a stronge heart speaking.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by madanju: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
If Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence, what other testimony is needed than these breathtaking pictures of sea of humanity that voluntarily throng CPC campaign venues to prove that the BB is the darling of the masses? Buhari  ruled Nigeria for about the same length of time GJ has, but the result is incomparable. Empty promises from a man who is incapable of respecting a simple gentleman agreement can not sway me. Buhari has proved his mettle.  They said of him; if Buhari give you his words, you can take it to the bank.  BB all the way!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
I'm still no sure of whom to go for. But i seem to be going towards Buhari. I think he's a better candidate than GEJ who has no idea about what governance isall about not to talk of good governance. He has surrounded himself with the same cabals and political prostitutes than we have fought against for the last 14 years.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by hubreality(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
Odunnu:

i'm 75% sure the OP isnt a newbie, i'm even assuming him to be either of the MODs or another old Buhari cohort.
The only reason why a thread doesnt make the front page is if it doesnt have a 'positive' talk about that fanatic Buhari. I like their strategy sha, how else would they campaign? Mchewwwww

You will yet see another title in few hours from now, this time it may read "If Not Buhari, Who else?" The voice of true dictatorship. It is not military coup. It is democracy. You don't force people to decide on whom to vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Famous Quotes By Ojukwu / Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Benue Killings: President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.