Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,624 members, 7,941,402 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Will U Vote For Buhari? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Vote For Buhari? (7424 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 72% (163 votes)
No: 27% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Will U Vote For come March 28th(Presidential Election poll) / GEJ (PDP) Vs Ameachi (APC) 2015 Who Will U Vote??? / Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by reindeer: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
YES!He is a lot more credible than the PDP lot.
Sai Buhari. . . .it must really eat up his corrupt enemies seeing the support for him here grin
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 1United1: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari Na de Man ooo CPC na de Party ooo na im we dey oo for better tomorrow.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by chakula: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
accepted, i will vote the ticket by the god will!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 1stestees(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
Someone said "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is another defintion for madness".
We did vote PDP in 1999; no results, 2003; poor results, 2007; worse results and now 2011, ? God forbid.
I am not mad, am sure you arent mad too. No sentiments.

For me, my family & friends and all that come my way, its
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!
PDP HARAM!

BB ALL THE WAY!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by BigPhil(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari,has got my vote plus my families votes.This is the easiest question ,I have ever answered.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
9ijaMan:

For cying out loud sake you are so abhorring! How can you insist on a lie even when you are caught pants down? Nigeria joined OIC in 1986 during IBB's era, and Nigerian remains a member of the organization up till this very moment.
Below is the official website of OIC listing Nigeria as a full member and the year Nigeria joined the organization. Nigeria is a full member. If you check the site well, you'll also find some observing states (countries) who are yet to be full members.
Go back and tell you folks, who ever amongst them filled you with this lie to retract their statements.

You didn't say Abacha annuled June 12 but you claimed Buhari supported it. Even a blind man can see through your lies.

Like GEJ, Like supporters.

No substance at all
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 1stestees(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
1. Why did he truncate Nigeria's first real democracy (even if the government had issues). In a more civilized world, he wont even get a chance?
2. Why did he never have a plan back to democracy 2 years after he truncated democracy?
3. Why did he support the annulment of june 12?
4. Why has he never mentored leaders since I have known him? (he has no real political base except the almajiris) I would have had more respect for him if he put some young men whom he has mentored forward.
5. Why did be try to Islamise Nigeria when he was president?

Let me attempt your questions
1. Plotting a coup to oust a sitting government is a "for us or against us" thing in the Army worldwide. You can never be on the bench. If you are for, you become a part of the success or failure of the copu, if you are against, you are dead.
In planning a copu, there may be a arrowhead but being the arrowhead or mastermind does not mean you will be d head of state.
(i) Have you heard abt the role of Yar adua, a junior officer in the coup that ousted Gowon.
(ii) Are you aware that Agunyi Ironsi never planned a copu but was beneficiary
(iii) Have you been told that Gowon was not the arrow head of the coup that removed Ironsi, it was a collective thing amongst the plotters but "an acceptable" and oftentimes senoir officer must be entrusted with the responsibility. That is what happened in the case of Buhari, the responsibility was thrusted upon him after the success of the coup (porbably they saw him as one they could trust).

2. I may not be able to give a good answer to this. However, I know its useless rushing to conduct another elections if the same set of people with their attitude (that prompted the take over in the 1st palce ) would still b the players. He is in the best position to answer that.

3. I have never heard anything like this all of my life. I give you the benefit of doubt only if you can provide the source of this allegation.

4. We have different callings. Why do some great soccer players never try their hand in coaching, at least thats a simple enough example. We are all wired diffrently. Some will never mentor, some like to but are not endowed with the associated patience while other are just too good at that. Have you ever thought about the effect of his anti corruption stand on many youths, notable examples (Ribadu, during his NYSC days, ElRufai & co) even without taking any of the multitude one on one. Think, my brother think.

5. Thats the most stupid allegation I have ever heard anybdy level against this man. It becomes worrisome when people who are supposed to be learned like you repeat it. Show me one country i the world that has a monoploy of religion. Even Rome or Saudi Arabia dont have that monopoly.
If Revrd King were presedient of Nigeria would he Christanise the nation? Its absurd. will he kill all the xtains in the country? this falsehood is fed to you by those who are afriad of his presidency cos of the skeletons in their cupboard.
This is the man that stop by fiat the use of govt fund to sponsor people on pilgrimage to mecca while in power, your elders should have told you things like this.

My brother my adviseis that you canvass for this duo, cast your vote for them, protect it, ensure they are declared winners and watch out for those people who will want to leave this country before BB is sworn in, dont try to stop them o, cos they will never listen. They are the problems of this country. they know what they av done and dare not wait until the duo is sworn in.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by sley4life(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
never
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by MeGaStReEt: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Same old Buhari,lol I dey laff

We know the serious contenders and those that just want to waste their money like they've doing over the years

Wether you like am or not GEJ don already win
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Ibomade1: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Corruption has been the bane of the development in Nigeria. I believe Buhari can fix it and  all the cabals in Nigeria are already shi**ing in their pants
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by AndreUweh(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^Yo are wrong my guy. Buhari's lacks ideas. The ideas of 84/85 has long deserted him. Even at that, it was Idiagbon's ideas. Wise up.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^ You are wrong . GEJ is clueless. He is worst I have ever seen.

I mean how can a public official tell us Solution to crimes is for us to pray for criminals to confess.

Who wants a MEND spokesman as president
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by edicolove: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
For cying out loud sake you are so abhorring! How can you insist on a lie even when you are caught pants down? Nigeria joined OIC in 1986 during IBB's era, and Nigerian remains a member of the organization up till this very moment.
Below is the official website of OIC listing Nigeria as a full member and the year Nigeria joined the organization. Nigeria is a full member. If you check the site well, you'll also find some observing states (countries) who are yet to be full members.
Go back and tell you folks, who ever amongst them filled you with this lie to retract their statements.

You didn't say Abacha annuled June 12 but you claimed Buhari supported it. Even a blind man can see through your lies.
------------------------------------------

For your information you cannot consider yourself an OIC member when you do not pay the dues and attend their  meetings. tell me, who is Nigeria's permanent representative to the OIC? You just go to a site and read what you find there and you come back  here and post it as fact and you accuse me of ignorance because i  didnt do the same blind stuff you did. OIC was first introduced in Nigeria by Murtala Mohamed. He didnt get a chance to really pursue it. OBJ shoved it aside. From 1976, the rumbles and complains had been there about Nigeria  joining OIC. If they wrote 1986 on their site,  that doesnt mean it was the time Nigeria joined because Nigeria  had been attending meetings and participating a long time before  then. In fact, it was one  of those such meetings that Idiagbon attended  when they were overthrown. He had a meeting with the Saudi king. CAN had been raising their  voices and concerns for years. Babangida tried to use  it in 1986 to play politics to get nothern support but he later had to drop it. Nigeria did not officially annouce her withdrawal from the organisation but they stopped participating like they used to. Abacha didnt take it serious. So i know what i am talking about and i believe you were very small then
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

^^^Yo are wrong my guy. Buhari's lacks ideas. The ideas of 84/85 has long deserted him. Even at that, it was Idiagbon's ideas. Wise up.

You are wrong. Now more than ever, Nigeria needs a disciplinarian . Idiaghon or not. We need HELP!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by AndreUweh(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ You are wrong . GEJ is clueless. He is worst I have ever seen.

I mean how can a public official tell us Solution to crimes is for us to pray for criminals to confess.

Who wants a MEND spokesman as president
 A man who once said that Africa needs Otumokpu to fight apartheid regime later became our president, how much more do you want.
I wonder why some Nigerians feel that a pensioner and a coupist is the best to lead them. Anyway, we know the winner already.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

For your information you cannot consider yourself an OIC member when you do not pay the dues and attend their  meetings. tell me, who is Nigeria's permanent representative to the OIC? You just go to a site and read what you find there and you come back  here and post it as fact and you accuse me of ignorance because i  didnt do the same blind stuff you did. OIC was first introduced in Nigeria by Murtala Mohamed. He didnt get a chance to really pursue it. OBJ shoved it aside. From 1976, the rumbles and complains had been there about Nigeria  joining OIC. If they wrote 1986 on their site,  that doesnt mean it was the time Nigeria joined because Nigeria  had been attending meetings and participating a long time before  then. In fact, it was one  of those such meetings that Idiagbon attended  when they were overthrown. He had a meeting with the Saudi king. CAN had been raising their  voices and concerns for years. Babangida tried to use  it in 1986 to play politics to get nothern support but he later had to drop it. Nigeria did not officially annouce her withdrawal from the organisation but they stopped participating like they used to. Abacha didnt take it serious. So i know what i am talking about and i believe you were very small then

Go tell the person feeding you these disjointed stories that it is no secret who officially signed Nigeria up with the OIC. And Yes, Nigeria is still a member of the group.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

A man who once said that Africa needs Otumokpu to fight apartheid regime later became our president, how much more do you want.
I wonder why some Nigerians feel that a pensioner and a coupist is the best to lead them. Anyway, we know the winner already.

A pensioner and coupist vs A MEND(terror organisation) spokeman and Former houseboy to Turai yar Adua

The choice is obvious.

BB2011
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Odunnu: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
If he were just a pensioner and a coupist he might just be accepted but when you add fanatism and dictatorship, lawdhavemercii
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^ Nothing can still be worse than being a spokeman for a terror organisation and fulltime houseboy for Turai yar Adua
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by tlops(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
yes!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by tlops(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
- Bertrand Russell
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Take it easy, that is a bit too harsh.

Let keep to educating people about how good Buhari is
dayokanu:

^^ Nothing can still be worse than being a spokeman for a terror organisation and fulltime houseboy for Turai yar Adua
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Odunnu:

If he were just a pensioner and a coupist he might just be accepted but when you add fanatism and dictatorship, lawdhavemercii
What's the difference between dictatorship and coupist? Apparently GEJ who said "Nigerian Christians" should pray for the bombers to come out openly to confess is not a fanatic. Double error in the statement, firstly he only mentioned Nigerian Christians and then secondly the full statement in itself reek of someone who just got off a full night of boozing in the creeks of Bayelsa.

GEJ is not a fanatic, yet he admonished Igbos in Lagos, who by his ignorant reckoning make up 40% of Lagos population, to vote PDP since the Yorubas will vote ACN anyway.

Uncle Jona is not a fanatic, yet he came out talking before thinking to defend the MEND murderers even when the group claimed responsibility for the October 1 bomb blast.

Perhaps, it'll pay you to look up the meaning of the following words in a dictionary:
Coupist
Dictatorship
Fanatism
Pesioner
Please report back to us here, 'cos that's the only time you'll be able to prove to us that, those who financed your education have not wasted their hard earned money.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by LaconicINC: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
I'm voting buhari because of his zero tolerance to corruption,gej is just a toy in obj's hands,hence he wil always do his bidding
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Udobass: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB - ko! BB - ni, You are all dreamers, i wonder where you will all hide your faces when Goodluck Jonathan wins the election. Goodluck to you, Goodluck to Nigerians. Goodluck Jonathan all the way.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 10cirenoh: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
I am ready and willing to vote for Buhari Bakare
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by omoajiri(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2011
BB joooooooooooo
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by mekaboy(m): 2:12am On Mar 16, 2011
THE RAINING THING NOW IS "BLACKBERRY" AND I AM LOVING IT. THE QUESTION IS, COULD IT BE THAT GOD WANTS TO USE THIS NEW INNOVATION (BLACKBERRY) TO TELL USE TO VOTE BB?

BLACKBERRY = BUHARI/BAKARE

FOR ME PRESIDENCY = BB

GOVERNOR = PDP SULLIVAN CHIME ENUGU.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by juman(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2011
ACN is the answer

Say Ribadu

I will vote for Mr. Ribadu
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by MUNEER2(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2011
That's the man, if he wins, it means nigerians are ready for resolution.
How i wish he could emerge, but how tough it'll be for him
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 10cirenoh: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2011
Yes i will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Day: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Be Optimistic / What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. / Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.