Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (18085 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2006
u still did not show anything,
is there anywhay u could change it again ?? this time l want my name and all of my posts out of this crampy room @hezikiah
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2006
This forum is no longer save,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2006
slimnike:

This forum is no longer save,
i disagree with u

it just got better! this the 2.0 bate version
download niaraland service pack 2 and it will do the magic
or better still post your view and ignore or subsituted the subject with
RE: Snazzydown does love Typewriter (that the original 2.0 version)
and everything will be fine and safer than sleeping on the express road.

thanks to all the people/members who helped in making this post a good one!

@ snazzy hope we are one now? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by beyunce(f): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2006
A really crap topic.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 5:12am On Apr 17, 2006
oya, admin, lock the thread! May snazzy have her peace, abeg!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by larger20(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2006
hezekiah:

oya, admin, lock the thread! May snazzy have her peace, abeg!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2006
abeg l wan commot for here ooooo!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Jachoz(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2006
Interesting thread. grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Jachoz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2006
@pearldrops
Are you not enjoying the drama? I gues you are. At one time you wan commot for here yet you are undecided. tongue wink wink wink

Again, you and Snazzy huuuu, I do not know who is more beautiful. Please don't crucify meooooo, it's just an observation wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by jayvinnie(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2006
Typewriter u do if no snazzydawn and u said that u have fall with snazzydawn sorry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2006
i just don't understand what u are rapping ! pls. rephrase ur post
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2006
jayvinnie:

Typewriter u do if no snazzydawn and u said that u have fall with snazzydawn sorry
i just don't understand what u are rapping ! pls. rephrase ur post
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 3:17am On Apr 25, 2006
black is beauty@JC
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2006
@pearl drops, don't you think you should participate in da hottest female game? u got a nice picture in your profile, all you need to do attach it to the contest, where we can all see it.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2006
Eastcoast, U've told her this before!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
@rhodaly grin grin grin cheesy smiley ohhhhhhhhhhhh my badddddddd. *i knew* wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
[move]

[/move]
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Jachoz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2006
@pearldrops
You are not only beautiful as black, but also succulent as well kiss kiss. Huuummm I feell like griping that gorgeous waist right now. Let me not mention the apple(pearl)drops upstairs . You are northing but beautiful my darling wink wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Jalal(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2006
man this thread is really going o!!! I last time i was here twas about just 1 or 2 pages, now its 20 and growing
Can someone jus summarize all 20 pages for me
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2006
my baby is hot
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2006
Jalal:

man this thread is really going o!!! I last time i was here twas about just 1 or 2 pages, now its 20 and growing
Can someone jus summarize all 20 pages for me
the bottom line is that pearldrops and typewriter have been fighting over snazzy. i don't know if the both of them wanna marry her or what. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hotangel2(f): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2006
pearl is a girl yo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2006
i know she is girl but, she is also interested in girls.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hotangel2(f): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2006
ohh yeah her. I know her now.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2006
ha ha. i thot u didn't know. wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2006
End this tread plz.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by larger20(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2006
cheesy cheesy Happy married life, hez and snazzy cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2006
Eastcoast:

i know she is girl but, she is also interested in girls.

where did you get that from? shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by timmy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2006
Thants an old gist now, even "timmy" knows tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26)

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.