Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17752 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2006
snazzydawn:

ok typeriter,I will give you one chance for 2 hours if you can tell me my core village name

I just lost my breath when i read you post:
what's with you love? am yours and you are mine
i posted something for Hezi and Tosin et el to decide but you won't let them be the man they claimed,

more funny is you asking me for Village names, as far as we are concerned it has nothing to do with my love 4you
either way you alone will be the judge and you may decide to suit yourself for now, fair or not its all the same to you.

but the 2hours,  thouh got me ccracking and  gave me the impresion that you wanted me to fail right from start
cos i was offline all trough,

but i won cos it shows that you now have a little feeling for  poor soul, and i will enjoin u to keep it up as i
will never disappoint you! so lets go ahead and seal this love and you'll have the opportunity to know me better and
enjoy the goodies i have in mind for our love it's not just Gold and Silver that will express my love.
But[b] my soul, body and spirit will value you till the end of life[/b].

But thank God you did not ask me to tell your village name without investigating so i came up with the answer

Akanu-Isiama origin as you Told a fellow NLer long time ago and if you Deny this
it won't suprise me one bit cos i know why ( I know it's your pettern of deceit)
but this NLer will be totally devastated cos it means that all you said then and now  to this Good person was a lie! undecided undecided

pearldrops:

aawwwwhh that hurts  grin grin shocked

you don't get do you?
once again you don't drink Panadol for another man's headache
nor cry more than the bereaved if it truly hurts i will do the aawwwwhh and wailling not you!
I sugesst you go get your own Boo. or  just do something with your life,  our Nigerian Tracy Chapman tongue tongue tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2006
too late grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2006
Badman888:

too late grin grin

with this above and you said you will be my bestman? I don't think so

or tell me have you taking snazzy already (before our wedding?)

becos i expected to defend my absence as a bestman,
if you really wanna be a bestman. here is your chance act like one
cos not Hezi, Tosin will make you a bestman
it's me and only me will try you B A D M A N + 888 (risky but I'll try)
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2006
typewriter if u find pleasure in hiting at people then l bet u wont find same with me.
bullhead
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2006
typewriter if u find pleasure in hiting at people then l bet u wont find same with me.
bullhead
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2006
typwriter noo i havnt done anything behind your back am still available as bestman wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2006
it seems that a new word you've just learnt?
well keep it up

on a second thought have you got a boo? no? why?
what do u mean ur ugyly? ok go and get an ugly boy ok
i guess i may not have to help u on that, cos is easy. unless you want me to belive u are totally a dumb head(in Nigeria we call it mu mu) but the great FELA call it pako/ suwegbe

pearldrops:

bullhead

whatever, just go and get urself a boo. ok?

Badman888:

typwriter noo i havnt done anything behind your back am still available as bestman wink

then act like one :defend our course and help me win snazzy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2006
well,your two hours is gone forever.Now I am proceeding with my wedding plans
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2006
Buhahahahahahaha
This is sooooo funnyyyyyyyyy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2006
snazzydawn:

well,your two hours is gone forever.Now I am proceeding with my wedding plans

well may love i said your time was behind me cos i was offline all through the day, how would i have fail when the rule was made in my absent.

in other stance i will always you give more chance, no matter how painful or naive you may be i will always hope that more time will give you room to catch up with me and experience real love

what am saying is that no matter how many times you fail my test i will always give you another chance if not a clear clues till you catch up with the answer, but here you are persecuting me against all odds for late coming despite passing the test.

in fact you can proceed with the wedding plans: one thing is sure the wedding will end up with me cos i love you so much and our wedding will be the best thing to happen to us.

@Pls NL help make Snazzy 2 C D truth & D lite,

@Queenzy it's not that funny, cos am in the hole here, i need all the help i can get to see the light, by getting the love of my life; snazzy to believe in me. And I expect you to bring your Queenly Idea to use here.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2006
Typewriter:

@Please Nairaland help make Snazzy 2 C D truth & D lite,

Snazzy, please see the truth and the light. grin

Give him a chance! grin

UP TYPEWRITER! TYPEWRITER AND SNAZZY 4 LIFE.

I should go design a T-shirt with that on. Typewriter, snazzy, give me your pics to Photoshop.

Hey Seun, thought of a Nairaland T-shirt before?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:10am On Apr 03, 2006
@thekrafter thanx man ur my G already
well about the T-shirt check our profiles for pics
the worddings on the front side should read
", nairaland dedicate to u
the snazziest typwriter

while the back reads

Snazzy' kiss
          weds
                    Typewriter kiss

cry cry grin grin shocked shocked cool cool kiss kiss

any other NL with gift for us?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 2:04am On Apr 03, 2006
Ok 4 typewriters sake Snazzy give him one more chance, find another riddle or question for him? cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2006
@snazzy yes another sample as my bestman just asked above,
and don't 4get to add a clear clue with it O! wink
Abeg Now for the sake of this love and me cry cry cry

but remember that one does not tear off his/her skin for bears it until it gels to nomal
so even if i fail, am doubly doubtful i'll fail this time. i guess i'll keep on loving you, again and again and again and endless agains, cos you are my life, and without you my life is in pieces.
so my dear temper questions with mercy ejoor!! cry cry cry

@ lovely peardrop can we be friends once more for old time sake? undecided cry lipsrsealed if yes, then help me get snazzy, tell her that i typewriter truly love her, and she should cast all her fears in God and trust me.

men! EACH TIME THE NAME SNAZZY COMES TO MY MIND MY MOUTH GOES
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2006
typewriter, apologizing to pearldrops is a good tin, but asking her to help U get snazzy  undecided undecided boy! whats wrong wit U, i jst don't get U, really, i don't!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2006
   o     o                
men! EACH TIME THE NAME SNAZZY                        "      
TO MY MIND MY MOUTH GOES                   ("""""""""""""""""wink

YES O! I SMILE EAR 2 EAR FOR AN HOUR OR MORE
IF FACT WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR LOVE I TRIED EVERYTHING AND WON'T GET LOVE,
BABY I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE, AND WILL ALL THAT I CAN TO HOLD YOUR HAND COME THAT DAY!!! grin grin grin

Rhodalyn:

typewriter, apologizing to pearldrops is a good tin, but asking her to help U get snazzy  undecided undecided boy! whats wrong wit U, i jst don't get U, really, i don't!!

I DID NOT APPOLIGISE, SIMPLY I ASKED FOR RECONCILIATION, A NEW START, A FRESH BREAK.
HELPING TO GET SNAZZY IS A JUST WAY TO START ( I DID NOT ASK HER TO FORCE SNAZZY TO AGREE NOW). JUST TO SEE IF THAT CAN SAVE SOME TIME, COS IN THE END SNAZZY SHALL BE MINE.

@ Rhodalyn I USE TO THINK YOU WERE IN MY CAMP WHY NOW THIS FAQ?
HAVE I OFFENDED U 2? IF I HAVE AM 2RLY SORRY, BUT COME BACK TO MY SIDE
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked in Ur camp?? shocked shocked shocked shocked are U organizing a camping trip? cheesy cheesy cheesy anyway, nope!! U've not offended me or anytin, but i just dont get U, U knw da gal is already occupied and even if she's not, she's made it clear she doesnt want U so why cant U jst accept dat simple fact rather than going on and on wit Ur obsession, it's alright for U to admire her, but stop abusing her
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2006
WELL AM IN THE PARTY TO GET SNAZZY, what about u
ABOUT REFUSING ME (i don't think so)
i can't leave what belongs to me for someone else
imagine if you find out that someone stole your child no matter how many years you will go out of your ways to get that child back(even if u have 25children not to talk of a wife that is just one and no other substitute will do).

in this case my love life is damaged beyond control by snazzy's effect and now she wants someone else? baby don't even go there or think about it cos getting her is a sure project more real than OBJ's life presidency agenda

why because snazzy has no substitute not even her clone can wet my appetite, can't u understand, it's not easy for me to live a normal life without angel snazzy.
on a second though i may agree that Tosin or whoever should have her clone for the sake of peace and change of heart and on compassionate ground. anything more is unacceptable and unjust to me because she can't just defenestrate my feelings just like that.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by drered(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2006
this is sick 4 real and i think typewriter and hezekiah are somewhat nuts damn were have i been ive bin laughin like hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and 4 real hez you making a fool out of yourself and snazzy that your guy is really really lucky
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by drered(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2006
this is sick 4 real and i think typewriter and hezekiah are somewhat nuts damn were  have i been ive bin laughin like hell grin  grin  grin  grin  grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin  and 4 real hez you making a fool out of yourself and snazzy that your guy is really really lucky
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by drered(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2006
buhahahahahahhahahaha is real real good for those clowns
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2006
@Hezekiah: You are very stupid for starting such a thread.

@typewriter: You are very stupid because you don't even know snazzydawn you only want to cause trouble.

@pearldrops: you are very stupid for arguing with typewriter. i think you are jealous because snazz has all the attention and you want some as well.

@snazz: you are very stupid because youv'e been carrying with this pretend wedding forever. you arent getting married!

@thread: funny, but useless at the same time. i think it should be locked and deleted.

no offense to anyone, just speaking the truth my mind.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2006
@harmony u need to go back to the very beginning of this thread and read every post befor u start posting irrelevant post
l think u're only posting without even reviewing
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2006
i don't know what you guys are saying o! angry

I'm only glad I'm here to watch history being made. True love must triumph!!

SNAZZY & TYPEWRITER 4 EVER! grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nobledanie(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2006
Chilling wats up with you
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2006
harmony:

@Hezekiah: You are very stupid for starting such a thread.

@typewriter: You are very stupid because you don't even know snazzydawn you only want to cause trouble.

@pearldrops: you are very stupid for arguing with typewriter. i think you are jealous because snazz has all the attention and you want some as well.

@snazz: you are very stupid because youv'e been carrying with this pretend wedding forever. you arent getting married!

@thread: funny, but useless at the same time. i think it should be locked and deleted.

i dunt know why but dis post makes me laugh!, haha!, its lyke a bullet shot!
u u are very stupid
she u are very stupid!

lyfe is great smiley

no offense to anyone, just speaking the truth my mind.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2006
none of them is stupid except the two gu-ys involved hezekiah and the almighty fool typewriter shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Skidoc(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2006
I'm still waiting to receive Snazzy's wedding IV. Oh, I just heard the postman knocking, maybe he's brought it! cheesy cheesy cheesy *runs to get the door*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2006
' TYPEWRITer
if i eva see u disturb my snazzy again, u'll life shall pay the forfeit angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Roscodaddy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2006
Guys una no dey try at all,Snazzy this and snazy that,una just dey behave like say una neva see woman before,no be snazzy wey dey like 4 Aba or Akwa Ibom,she fine pass that one or she plenty pass wetin we dey so so,abegi,make una come see betta babes,abi snazzy carry fire for head or na gold dey for that PLACE,cos I neva see this kind wahala before
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2006
any time i see this thread in my "New Post Replying Yours", i just frown really badly angry. it is really annoying.
i don't know what typewriter and pearldrops are quarrelling over. i guess it is probably for snazzy.  

@pearldrops, r u also in love with snazzydawn? *clears throat*i hope not. i guess you r good buddies. anyway wink

@Typewriter, it is interesting watching you do what you do

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26)

Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.