Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,345 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17929 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by IAH(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hey! Snazzydawn, invite me to the wedding too ooo! cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2006
u are invited don't forget
it's fool's paradise baby
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by IAH(f): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2006
Typewriter, are you the groom-to-be? cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2006
ahh u didnt know i am the best man
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2006
IAH:

Typewriter, are you the groom-to-be? cheesy cheesy

yes o! it wasn't easy O!
but thank God
the Storm is over!
snazzy in my arms
Hezekiah, (Tosin sound like To sin?) He too has stop sinning and et el are all under my foot now!

Love is good especially when you dream woman is giving you some small wahala
now we are getting tied finally
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2006
indeed a fool's paradise pls count me out
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
pearldrops:

indeed a fool's paradise please count me out

@ beardrop who counted you in at the first instance?
my enemies are not invited, so go away joo embarassed angry angry angry angry angry angry
yet another opportunity for you to find your Mr Right denied by me cry
i will yan u the koko and the tungolo after
mo wa talented sha
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Greatpeter(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
Ha a! this is expensive!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2006
typewriter,I hope you know that this your foolishness is too expensive?Please,stop giving the wrong ideas to people.I am in no way getting married to you,I don't think your name is Tosin.Stop spoiling things for me.Do you know that Tosin is a new Nairalander and he has seen these your foolish posts?Please,desist from this rubbish else you will have yourself to blame for whatever happens to you,I dont like it at all.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by beyunce(f): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2006
Dont forget to invite me too oh.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2006
snazzydawn:

typewriter,I hope you know that this your foolishness is too expensive?Please,stop giving the wrong ideas to people.I am in no way getting married to you,I don't think your name is Tosin.Stop spoiling things for me.Do you know that Tosin is a new Nairalander and he has seen these your foolish posts?Please,desist from this rubbish else you will have yourself to blame for whatever happens to you,I don't like it at all.

seems like this thread is taking on a more serious dimension
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 3:04am On Mar 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

Please,desist from this rubbish else you will have yourself to blame for whatever happens to you,I don't like it at all.

@NL make Una see lovely threat O! shocked shocked shocked abeg snazzy give it up. that's unlike U ke! undecided Angels do not harm so do u too.

My baby my darling baby tell me whatelse could be worst than losing U?
in case if u 4got, let me remind U again

I said that I'll do all that it takes to have U as my wife kiss kiss cool
which means that if i lose my life in the process then so be it.
if Obasanjo so love the world that he is ready to die for this Nigeria jaga jaga everything scatter scatter,
then why won't i die to keep your love alive in me.
just try to be in one of my shoes( the left one hurts so much) for just one day and see how i truly feel.

therefore i beg you let this wedding hold as you planned, i already had my list of friends with the printing press near my house.

@ Tosin welcome to NairaLand, and let us settle this as Nairalanders, you see am a real lover who is ready to pay the highest sacrifice to marry my snazzy, but it seems you have infected her just the way she infected me. so i make u a deal. if you can try(i know it may be difficult for you as well) to disinfect her so that the real and better Lover (my humble self) can end this issue and get lovely snazzy's marrage well done and over with!

if you accept this deal I pray i will make it up to you
for a stat i will ask my pastor to pray for the wellbeing of you and your wellwishers everyday!
the rest will follow as soon as i get your nods (or your plans if you have a better idea to make me have snazzy) But am not ready to share her O! like the women and the Baby B4 King Solomon. or share her like a bottle of fanter(share the fun) i want her wholly for me as a complete dose to my snazzesst ailment.

but if you will not take my offer then i have no option but to face you in a duel and the last man standing shall wed my snazzy
Oh my God I know u always deliver me like you did King David.

and if you keep numb on all this then I know for sure you are taking my snazzy for a game. even for that i will hurt you!

once again welcome to NairaLand and i hope you find it intersting and may God give you your true love here too. cos I found mine here, o yes lovely Snazzy.

@snazzy each time i remember your name my face go like this grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
and by my daily statistic the frequency range is 21600 times a day, which is six hours of non stop grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
and there is strong indication that will double as time goes on.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 4:42am On Mar 30, 2006
absolutely pathetic.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 4:42am On Mar 30, 2006
This has to come to an end, i think it has gone too far
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2006
my feelings exactly angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2006
this typewriter gu-y don kolo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2006
may God help us
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hanson: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2006
I bet u dont even know wat her reals name are  mr lover boy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin

Someone should give typewriter a record deal. He is pure genius.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2006
the whole issue is too much, but i respect trypewriter for his lines he needs a record deal, go meet eedris "lakareem records"
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2006
ok typeriter,I will give you one chance for 2 hours if you can tell me my core village name
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2006
yo typewriter there is a clue to get that name u have to search deep,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by beyunce(f): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2006
NA BEANS.
grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2006
tough task grin grin good for u grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pluto04(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2006
snazzydawn:

ok typeriter,I will give you one chance for 2 hours if you can tell me my core village name
E be like say SnazzyGirl don dey jell tongue. That means the typewriter dey too much cheesy Come typewriter make I whisper her village name to u. Imabon
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Skidoc(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2006
Wrong, Pluto. It's Okporoko Oghenegugurukevwe. cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2006
let me guessssssss emmmm Ugo
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pluto04(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2006
@Badman and @skidoc na when calabar babe start to dey bear Ugo or Okporoko Oghenegugurukevwe ? cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2006
ok ekaite
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2006
I am not a Calabar girl,I am Igbo,though my momma is Calabar and I have lived there all my life.Ugo is my official name.I mean the name I am called in the village.My reaaalll name.Rita Dominics name is Nwaturuocha,that is her village name.Now what is my own village name?well,two hours has elapsed,your chance is gone forever.Now shut up,typewriter and let me continue with my wedding plans.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2006
aawwwwhh that hurts grin grin shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2006
aawwwwhh that hurts  grin grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.