Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17669 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2006
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2006
bunkbobo:

Typewriter or writertype,
Please tell mummy to change your pampers grin
You are so soaked with wee wee and snazzy hates the stench of it sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
slimnike:

Matured FOOL.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2006
go get yourself a boo if its that easy
y worry for snazzzzzzzzzzzi and me it's our problem
why are u gals drinking panadol for someone else headache?
mu mu or mugu which one Una bi self?

i love snazzzy and i love her wicked and kool
i rock her 1by1 i love her 2by2 i love her 3by3

@Rhodalyn go get Ken b4 he change his mind
@beardrops well try harder may be one ape will catch the fever and fall for u
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2006
@Rhodalyn go get Ken before he change his mind
change his mind about what
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:45am On Mar 25, 2006
dropping you tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2006
u r a sick head type writer now l know ur kind if and since u r getting on every girl on this thread then this shows u r a respecta of nobody even ur self
BULL grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2006
pearldrops:

you're a sick head type writer now l know your kind if and since you're getting on every girl on this thread then this shows you're a respecta of nobody even your self
BULL grin grin grin

you and rhodalyn keep playing sinners and saints at the same time are u girl going to help me get snazzy or just keep out of it am doing fine until u gals started adding dull color to my project now u still blame me for reacting defensive of myself
its all Good but it just snazzy that i want and all account will be settled,

now are you gals helping or halting my prospect? smiley grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 2:26am On Mar 26, 2006
waters in basket
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 26, 2006
Seun pls just end this thread
This typewriter of a guy does not have work
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:46am On Mar 26, 2006
Typewriter:

dropping you tongue
to him, leaving me is life taking away his own life tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2006
this topic never die?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

to him, leaving me is life taking away his own life tongue

and you like him for that ?

y then won't u allow Snazzy to experience such love from me?
and u claim to be a good friend?
Now we know better.

pearldrops:

waters in basket

well what happens to the phrase above?
does it mean that the wrong tool is in use?

yes because i ask u to help my project (getting snazzy to love me back the way i loved her)
and you as a basket a wrong tool to fetch water or to get snazzy for me
my mistake i should have known, it's beyond your capabilities let alone your class. am sorry i asked  am only human though

snazzydawn:

this topic never die?

yes My love it will never die cos my love will never die for u, take a kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2006
keep living in a fools paradise,my wedding is coming up in some days,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy too late typewriter and Snazzy goodluck on ur wedding
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 1:42am On Mar 27, 2006
thanks a lot
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2006
Queenzy:

Seun please just end this thread
This typewriter of a guy does not have work

I know you've never tested true love and as such u are jealous of me or snazzy who u claim was Ur friend
let me tell u a little about true love.

1: As soon as u see the person or hear the name of the person you begging to feel happy and over joy
and soon you begin to loose sleep and concentration (thinking only about your true love)

and still you will do all you think to fight or stop this feelings but the more you try the more it intensifies, and my escalate you
out of control,  like cancer it is incurable and my lead u to commit suicide or let it sound like (shoe-shine)

Then you may stop your work

and if you say I have no work then you're right ( i have stop work since i got snazzy in my system)

snazzydawn:

baby where is fools paradise just give me the address and the day and i will be there to wed you

Badman888:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy too late typewriter and Snazzy goodluck on your wedding

your're hereby invited pls give snazzy your full name and phone Number
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 1:50am On Mar 27, 2006
Typewriter you are inviting me as if you are her husband that day cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2006
yes now she said in fools paradise, that's why i ask u to give her your infor as i don't know the address of the venue yet,
so she will direct you well, well, am in Lagos and she in PH
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:14am On Mar 27, 2006
honey snazzy i can't wait to get the address

pls done go I love so i want u to know
that i will miss your love the minite u walk away
i was blessed to love someone as wonderful as u
pls don go, let me have this dream once in my life
please don't go love  don't leave down, i love u so kiss kiss kiss
if u go it means am destined to die young, pls be in my shoe and stay to keep me alife
am not too busy for u, i use to dream that one day we will be together and you will have my heart at palm of your hand.
so don't go my snazzy oh snazzy don't let me down,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2006
wtf
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Hotstepper(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2006
na wah ohhh, diz one is love in da air or love nwantiti
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2006
this no time 4 questions or FAQ just get the address of the venue from the love of my life, Snazzy
NL must not let this slip away!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2006
and you like him for that ?
no i dont, i love him for that

typewriter, stop these jokes and move on with your life snazzy is getting married cheesy cheesy cheesy

i wish you a happy marriage snazzy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss may you enjoy good sex and all the attention you deserve wink kiss kiss kiss kisshat you gonna call your first child? wink wink

typewriter since you claim to love snazzy so much and willing to do anything to make her happy, then i suggest you go serve at her wedding and clean up the mess after, you could also deal with her baby's nappies and stuff when she gets her first child wink wink hope you're happy with that wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2006
change of topic now na wedding when will this end type u are the wrong tool for snazzy u r holding ur love in baskets it doesnt have any volume or weight
@snazzy good luck to u girl hey dont forget to drop iv at my house cheesy grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Hotstepper(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2006
wedding and am not invited, where is that snazzy of a gurl seff?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2006
she dey her husby's bedroom cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Skidoc(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2006
snazzydawn:

Snazzy, your wedding is coming up in some days? Please where the party at?!!! cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
Fools paradise grin grin grin

I need a best man now so who has the courage to be by my side on the D day
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2006
just provide me with suit, transportation, accomodation and pocket money i would be there
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2006
hay u not so fast you have to post ur pics so i see if you has the qualities
and also be sure you won't pose a treat to me
i once heard that one bestman (aka Bestman 24/7) overthrew the groom on the D-day, so i have to be careful even extra carefull when your name has Bad man + 888
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.