Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17753 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Roscodaddy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2006
Guys una no dey try at all,Snazzy this and snazzy that,wetin happen,na because of woman una dey insult unaselves,una no try at all,una just dey behave like say una neva see woman before,no be snazzy wey dey like 4 Aba or Akwa Ibom,she fine pass the picture wey she post or she plenty pass wetin we dey see so,abegi,make una come see betta babes,abi snazzy carry fire for head or na gold dey for that PLACE,cos I neva see this kind wahala before
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2006
snazzy is the most sweetest gal i've ever come across beside ma baby gal grin grin but cuz of da way typewriter is fooling around here, it's gonna mk ppl think bad of her angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry snazzy has the most purest heart a gal could eva have besides ma baby gal grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2006
Eastcoast:

any time i see this thread in my "New Post Replying Yours", i just frown really badly angry. it is really annoying.

cheesy grin cheesy That totally cracked me up!

But on a serious note now, I am currently making a T-W 4 S-D T-shirt. All supporters of true love should wear the shirts in solidarity!

I will post a location where they can be bought once I'm done!

SD and TW 4eva!! grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2006
thanks my guy i can't wait to have mine on my body i believe it can calm me for a while
and wait on snazzy to make up her mind.
all I know is that she already know that am damn serious over her love,
but because of her reply in the past she is finding it difficult to open up,
worst still most girls never wanted her to have me so they all post negative posts.

its OK they are entitled to their opinion and i and snazzy have our ways too.

once again thanks a zillion times you are about the only Guy who knows how true love affects me
when a man loves a woman he sleeps in the rain, and people call him crazy,

@NL my love is not the type you just wish away, it is highly cancerous, and as such no cure in view
it's easy for people to judge but put them in the same situation they fold up, that doesn't mean am a super man
but my weakness is always my source of strength.

@peardrop have you did what i beg u to do for me?

@Rhod , you of all people is coming this hard on me? because am in this disireable and miserable condition,
even Job in bible heard worst from friends so i take it as an encouragement from you. THANK U

@ snazzy what else do i need to do to get your approval? in the absence of any please give in to me
and forget this imaginary handles called Tosin and Hezekiah, am the man for you, only you can't see reasons.

I L O V E U kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2006
am tired of this ignorant idiot. snazz, abeg o, tell him now to leave. very stupid fool, each and every one.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2006
@snazzy u c he is a fool and a fighter which i know is not good for you, snazzy
so come on to the wise and good lover that i am kiss kiss kiss kiss and i will make you life a happy one by God grace
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Rhod , you of all people is coming this hard on me? because am in this disireable and miserable condition,
even Job in bible heard worst from friends so i take it as an encouragement from you. THANK U
he-he-he typewriter, i beg, stop there, do not go any further angry grin grin angry U must learn to behave like a natural human being living in an existing world and not some silly man living in a dreamers land angry angry grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2006
This guy should stop making a fool of himself. embarassed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
ths threa is really really really annoying. everyone has said it. pearldrops and typewriter, you are both making a big deal out of nothing. you need to both wake up and smell the coffee. why are you too behaving as though you got no , angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Skidoc(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2006
Well, I don't know why you all can't just get the simple fact that this thread is just for FUN! I don't think Typewriter really means what he is typing, he is just joking. If someone is truly in love, that's not how they do now. He is just catching fun. Why is everybody acting like novice? Well, this is the internet so I can't be surprised.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
U're right skidoc, he jst wnts to mk us lk lk fools angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2006
we know he is just joking. even i myself i am just joking.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2006
afterall, it isn't even my business how anyone decides to live their live. i don't know typewriter, snazzy or even pearldrops. but i mean, it is just fun to come online and say whatever about other people. u know, once what they are doing doesn't agree with what you believe, it is fun to say whatever or correct them. afterall we are all anonymous. grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Skidoc(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
Eastcoast:

but i mean, it is just fun to come online and say whatever about other people. u know, once what they are doing doesn't agree with what you believe, it is fun to say whatever or correct them. afterall we are all anonymous. grin grin

That's the idea, honey. kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2006
i dont think typewriter is Joking he is just doing it in the wrong way entirely, ask for her number or something and call her if you are serious even if she drops each time you call
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by thekrafter(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2006
I KNOW typewriter is serious, and I will stand by him through thick and thin until he wins the heart of the lovely snazzydawn!

Typewriter, I perceive a kindred soul in thee.
Only ardent students of love can comprehend thy feelings for snazzy.

grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by beyunce(f): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2006
this is just going crazy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2006
yall are straight up retarded.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by timmy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2006
wonder if snazzy still knows whats going on, she being screaming a Tosin guy since, so y'all bothers had better backoff tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2006
you all that said it was a joke are all correct!!!! it was a joke now clap for yourselves
but i have one word for you all as well WAKE UP!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry angry

A joke on all my effort to convince a Young girl that was about to marry to stop and come to me all for a joke?

well just that we all appear to be anonymous on the net does not mean we should toy with people feeling not even to the
extent of people love life for a joke, what manner of joke is it to raise someone feeling and then turn around and say it's a joke, with more than 19 pages of post here and in other similar posts?

well snazzy knows that am for real but your negative post makes her stay aback and a bit confused at the moment.
b4 the web people meet by pen pal and establish serious relationship which is consummated with happy married life, even with the web it has been happing though some are for the sake of getting Green cards and visas, but my is diffrent am in the same location with here and need no dig any gold but her love.

now that i have made it abundantly clear that my love is real and no jokes,
I've tried getting her phone but no luck i asked on this and other post for it. now I ASK AGAIN I NEED SNAZZY"S 080 LINE
i have also try send offline msg. in yahoo msgr. but she often ignore me!

@ NL what next need to be done to prove this love?

@snazzy you and only you know that am truly in love but why you avoid me still beats me
pls. state your reseons, I know here may not be the appropriate place you may send me a confidential mail to Primeaccess_inc@yahoo.com Attn: Uche/Gloria.

I must worn those who take advantage of people to stop as they too will lose at the hight of their success
that i need snazzy does not give anyone right to send me junk mails of dating sites and private mails for relationship i will not reply you. but God knows the best
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2006

i wish i had da power to lock or beta still delete dis topic
Typewriter U're a waste angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2006
any time i see this thread in my "New Post Replying Yours", i just frown really badly . it is really annoying.
i don't know what typewriter and pearldrops are quarrelling over. i guess it is probably for snazzy.

@pearldrops, r u also in love with snazzydawn? *clears throat*i hope not. i guess you r good buddies. anyway

@Typewriter, it is interesting watching you do what you do

that was a crazy thing for you to have written @eastcoast
plss put some respect
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2006
i don't see anything disrespectful in what i wrote. it is just the bitter truth in my own opinion.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
@everybody lets stop the fight at least for now!!!
i need every hand on deck OK

channel all these man powers you all are wasting on fight to work on how to make snazzy my wifey OK, tell her that she need to get to know typewriter so well and get his benefit as a husband, he need just a little chance to prove his worth to you. common snazzy give him a fair chance, and stuff like that is all i want from my fellow Nairalanders in fact just do it for me as my birthday gift.

so in all there should be no quarrels not to mention fighting, abeg una O!

Thanks all.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2006
and what's that suppose to mean.

i guess u understand my post then undecided undecided undecided cool cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2006
what ever@ eastcoast
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
ok sorry. maybe i should just revise my comments to

@ pearldrops, u really like snazzy. r u happy now. guess it's much better
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2006
snazzy this" "snazzy that" what is it now?the way I see it,you gu-ys should ignore this thread,let it die down.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2006
@ snazzzy, r u feeling the heat?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2006
hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26)

Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.