Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17866 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2006
buhahahahahah Seun
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 3:52am On Mar 15, 2006
You got that wrong. Time spent on computer equals money. Money equals wives. I'm on the right track!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 3:53am On Mar 15, 2006
Kind off but ur wife would want some time with her,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 15, 2006
am lost oooooooooo
u people should find me ooo
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2006
how are u lost
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 15, 2006
I mean I am confused
I dont understand what u people are saying anymore
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 4:00am On Mar 15, 2006
yea this thread is meant for typewriter even
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 15, 2006
OK
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 4:37am On Mar 15, 2006
@seun: I woundn't want you if that is true, but the money is nice, no matter no much. Women need money, and love. So lets get married, so i can take your money, and find love elsewhere.

@queenzy: ive been lost since like forever on such a thread, which is a lil entertaining.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 15, 2006
yeah, i get it now
Thanks
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2006
Typewriter,what?!!!!you called jayvinnie ewu hausa?do you know who he is to me?did you not know that he is my own flesh and blood?my brother?you have outdone yourself this time,you call my own brother a goat,meaning I am one too,invariably(God forbid)alright then,now I can see that you are mad.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2006
Jobless people.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 16, 2006
Snazzy simply ignore him
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2006
ehhhh, where am l, ?*looks around* shocked shocked shocked

where v l been when all these controversy was going on gosh l miss a whole 5 pages on this thread,too bad.

snazzy,type how far una?

type u r only being imature from all av read so far see what l mesnt when l said u r not rated in my class? u will only type and type and even type more till ur hand ace probably u will die of emotional breakdown,that will still not put u in place since u still live in the dark age to realise that u have lost it all and what u r still hanging around doing right now is trying to get everyone's attention to your side who know's? the main reason why u really do not want to give up (this l know is true)could be,would be,is you u r that type that after leaving the cafe u go about to tell ur friends how everyone is on u and how u r loving it all and probably vow to make it harder by pretending.
SNAZZy HOW WAS UR DATE WITH QUEENZY? (did u read that?)she wont even date u if u dont post a picture of ur self to show us ur sincerity cos she already has hers.
after that we judge wheater or not she marries u cheesy

who started this bythe way
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2006
snazzydawn:

Typewriter,what?!!!!you called jayvinnie ewu hausa?do you know who he is to me?did you not know that he is my own flesh and blood?my brother?you have outdone yourself this time,you call my own brother a goat,meaning I am one too,invariably(God forbid)alright then,now I can see that you are mad.

sorry honey snazzi
that's why i wanted us to get along very well u c  i was calling my [b]borothe[/b]r inlaw ewu **** if fact is not nice  to call a good person Ewu not to talk of ewu + hausa,  and least of all people my BIG GUY, am truly sorry my brother  jayvinnie ( in fact u are the man) only snazzy won't let me be. so that i will show u some true brother love (in fact i have 1Million and more ways to show my in laws true love, so here is the deal help win snazzy and the good time will begin to roll, trust me!!!

@NL what are u all doing help me get this girl call snazzzzzzi, i promise to promote NL for one year if this project seals
at least you all will witness the true Mirrage of NL and NL or are saing NL does not support members marrage?

@queenzy you missed  the flower cos i couldn't get snazzy the other day, but still keep faith and work with me to get snazzzzzzzzzzi oh my God i wish u all will understand, am in the dark here,  someone should show me the lite (snazzy)

@BEARDROPS GO BACK TO SLEEP WHEN YOU WAKE UP AGAIN! GUESS WHAT!! NL, me and snazzzzzzzzzzy will be in the same package( wedding gyration)  then you'll know what time it is,  yes Go get ur man too. and leave me and snazzy alone!!!

ofofo madam.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2006
to all true NL help me finsh this project
so far soooooo good, at least if u look at our (typi & snazzi )profiles we are having something in common, soon by God special Grace we'll hve all thing in common, so let just say our enimies has just lost one, and soon they'll lost all.

Hi Snazzzzzzzzy it's me your true love, get use to it. whatever we will always make up.
love ya to da bones + marrows kiss kiss kiss kiss
its Chemistry baby!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2006
you're CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am on the computer 24 hours a day. No girl wants me, yay!
i doooooooo cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2006
Rhodalyn:

you're CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP shocked shocked shocked shocked

well @Rhodalyn now you are leaving me for being on computer 24/7(all to get true love from snazzzy, and going to seun who does the same what is ur excuse? well seun has a girl and make more money to get more women what # do u want to take after 109? undecided undecided

I make u a deal help me get snazzy to love me as i do love her and tell me who you love in NL and i will help u win his love even if it still seun. what do say to that? fair deal. then let roll cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2006
Badman888:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Badman888 what is this suppose to mean?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2006
I just dey laugh oooo, u still hunting for snazzy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bunkbobo: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2006
Typewriter or writertype,
Please tell mummy to change your pampers grin
You are so soaked with wee wee and snazzy hates the stench of it sad

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2006
bunkbobo:

Typewriter or writertype,
Please tell mummy to change your pampers grin
You are so soaked with wee wee and snazzy hates the stench of it sad

that was funny!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2006
who ease has a say?

snazzy loves everything about me

next post says so
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2006
snazzydawn (f)
UYO
« #19 on: February 03, 2006, 11:47 PM »  

AM IN LOVE WITH HIM BIGTIME
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2006
Matured FOOL.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2006
l second u he's just and only a fool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2006
no probs i can live with that cool cool

i know how jealous and frustrated u guys are,
but heaping it on me, will only make it worst
cos i already made up my mind to love snazzy more snazzier on matter what y all think kiss kiss
Go Get Job and get Busy grin grin grin
Ewu =N=10,000 abi Ewu 2007 shocked undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2006
go get a medical check up
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2006
The Doctor will not risk is life.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2006
snazzy love u see what this two are doing?
i have words for them but for Ur sake i will hold it, but if they push it
i give them as it is (so warn your friends ooh!) i know yours is mine and mine is yours but these are the kind of friends we should be **** of

still love u though!
baby what do i need to do make u see am for real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26)

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.