Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17865 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2006
I think i have to join my love so that we depart to heaven in the same ship. cos the angels take people in the same ship to the same spot in heaven we hope to come back to NL 2morrow
possible with good news that the angels has put us together
so that no Queenzy will put asunder
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2006
but this is just [color=#000099][i]pathetic[/[/i]color]
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter, we dont go to heaven by ship!!!!yeh
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
yea true, cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by jayvinnie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2006
Who is that goat is in love with snazzydawn  be careful
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewritter be careful the way u include ma name on this forum oooo angry angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Queeny baby, make you no vex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy typewriter be confused guy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
noah build the ark and their is also the ark of God all these are in form of ship
that why we say God will make u fishers of men!

think deeply fishermen need ship

@jayvinnie  sorry late comer read and catch up b4 overtaking ur self
ewu hausa
@Quneezy then change and act like a true queen(they bring goodness to people in need)
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
no Queenzy will put asunder
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Queeny  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he dey call you relationship wrecker ooooooooo i wonder if there's one even shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
bye all i have to go now the ship is ringing the last bell b4 she leaves the port they taking up the anchor now see you all

snazzzzzyyyyy wait for me!!!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Quneezy then change and act like a true queen(they bring goodness to people in need)
there's nothing that can be done to help you now typewriter unless you won kill yourself we'll understand
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
God!!!!! i've never seen such a loser!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2006
I dont know whats wrong with the guy, he is just building castle in the air
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2006
what is impossible on earth are always possible in heaven so am alrady in the ship see u 2morrow, i may possible bring your share of the wedding cake to NL
@queenzy u better stay outside your house so that you can catch the flower snazzzy we throw down. if you miss it na you sabi O!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
You people should just free Typewriter, give him some time he would get tired soon cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
word i guess he's demon possessed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewriter:

what is impossible on earth are always possible in heaven so am alrady in the ship see u 2morrow, i may possible bring your share of the wedding cake to Nairaland
@queenzy u better stay outside your house so that you can catch the flower snazzzy we throw down. if you miss it na you sabi O!
you really crack me up i wonder if you're in your right frame of mind
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
The guy is just a dumb @$$ angry angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2006
crap grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2006
The temptation to ask a girl out if she's very pretty, as long as her behavious is not too obnoxious, is very high. Men my age will go to great lengths to bang and show off a beautiful girl, but after a while the magic wears off and the relationship will fail. After a while he discovers that the compatibility is not really there.

Snazzydawn, I mean you no beef. The problem you have is also faced by excessively rich or famous men like Paddy Adenuga and 2Face. It is important for you to learn to analyse the reasons why someone says he likes you. That's all.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2006
good you clarified yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
That means snazzy should get to know typewriter better or,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2006
but there's no fxcking need, she's already got a boyfriend whom i dont think she's ready to cheat on i beg lets just leave this matter it's noty even a matter, it's just crap
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
yea, lets leave it there 4 now.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
tongue tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TYPEWRITER hope you can see this, the end
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2006
The end willl truely come when seun locks this thread.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 3:09am On Mar 15, 2006
I must ask, typwriter, are you jobless? because no girl wants a man that is one the computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Big shame on a jobless fool.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 3:14am On Mar 15, 2006
over 50 posts in lest than 3 hours, damn. jobless. snazzydawn don't want you.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 3:40am On Mar 15, 2006
I am on the computer 24 hours a day. No girl wants me, yay! grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 3:43am On Mar 15, 2006
u got to cut the time you spend on the computer then, cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26)

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.