Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (58739 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Zurich1844(f): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=NNEWIsuper post=95918373]
Fixed cool[/quote
If you like call my father join, ogbasahodum and it doesn't change the fact that you are ezigbote okpo!
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Asura: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
DTaj:

Are you blind?

Didn't you see The Punch newspaper link at the end of the post, together with comments made by their sources and Secondus too?

Didn't you see the pictures the Governor took with members of the NWC (including Secondus, Nazif, and others)?

The story was published in the physical print of The Punch newspaper of today. I read it.

Why are some NR members this daft?

Its your father that is blind
You must be really insane not to know people modify posts
There wasn't any source or picture when the initial post was made. Asshole!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.