Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (58544 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yet, you failed to counter his main point about the PDP not doing anything for igbo people after 21 years of loyalty and support.

List what the SE benefited from the PDP and the 3 PDP presidents.

It is on record that the 3 PDP presidents including GEJ did not commission 1 single project in the SE, not one.

This is what the person you quoted was saying. This is what you need to counter, show us what the SE benefited from the PDP.

You can help me counter him
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
flamingREED:
I suspected that Governor Wike's handling of Igbos had some root in SE leaders' unwillingness to back him.

back who?

wike or umahi?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Ikinternational: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

OUK, Umahi, okorocha are the choice of presidency for the south east and not Anambra who are not igbos.. When is igala turn Anambra can come out, for now we're talking about igbos which include Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo

WTF?
Who poisoned this man's kai kai
Please release the spell.
This man na ezuzu nzuzu na public

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by lexy2014: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2020
Divoc:

I don't know why our people like this PDP. ....PDP are mainly bloody capitalists... they believe in keeping the poor poorer and the rich richer...look at south east Federal roads and infrastructures . Look at the so called Igbo leaders non of them confronted PDP led Federal Government, because they were awarded contracts and adequately compensated. I fully blame PDP for the things are in the south east and wise men like Umahi knows this.

What's d alternative?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2020
lexy2014:

What's d alternative?

Look for like minds from different parts of the country(geopolitical zones) build a new party with sound objectives....Tinubu did it and northwest did it...it must not be PDP and APC....Nigerians are tired of them. Build bridges, Igbo's must know that to rule Nigeria they can not do it alone....Form a coalition of smaller parties, merge or form a totally new one that will accommodate the interest of every Nigeria. it is doable APC did it.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by emperor863(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

I'm being honest with u.. Nigerian geographical mapping is nothing to write home about.. The said igala is a majority in Anambala such that you may even think you're in kogi once you enter anambra east or west.. But that's a total story for another day.. But why they keep covering it up is what I don't know

Enhen, that's the point. Why haven't they complained since 1976 state creation exercise?
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by olatuns2017: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
blazesam:

https://punchng.com/im-leaving-pdp-for-apc-umahi-tells-secondus-others/

The best of them in SE

Please mention any governor in SE that is better than this guy as governor in terms of performance in office

I mean SE

PDP is dead in SE in terms of performance but PDP is doing well in terms of promoting violence and tolerating IPOB.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Ikinternational: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2020
majamajic:

Wike is not handling igbos , his case is ipob not igbos

Ipob get tattoo for forehead?
You think Nigerian military was diligently checking the identification of the people they killed...to confirm their alliance to ipob?

Like I have always stated, the shot callers in igboland don't give a fuvck about Biafra. Hence why the atrocities against ipob is allowed to go on. N why wike's madness will soon be forgotten
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NGpatriot: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You can help me counter him

There's nothing to counter him with because the PDP including GEJ did not commission 1 single project in the SE..
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by vito30(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2020
lindareep:
Free transfer window is open... grin

Biko, no dull am...beard growth oil dey o! Lagos and Abuja (promo price is now N3,500) kiss
if na person like me, your hair growth no go sell because I'm bald from head totoe except my eye brows which I shave occasionally... buth beard gangs go patronize u share... I knew Umahi would decamp someday. He has been too close to APC

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

I'm an nnewi supremacist so I don't care

Ure cannot be an Nnewi man. Nnewi people that have decided that no abakiliki man will be allowed to rent any property in Nnewi because of their two faced attitude & propensity to commit violence against their hosts. Abi ur papa no tell u?
Anyway, dis man that ordered the police to shoot Covid19 lockdown violators at sight will never be allowed by well meaning Nigerians to be president or vice. Lekki killings will be a walk in d park if he’s given power.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by ThatFairGuy: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2020
catherine1998:

Bastard from Igala spotted, won't you shut up? we are talking Igbo affairs & an Igala bastard is putting his mouth where he does not belong.
God bless all my igala brothers in person of juliusmalema AnambraIstson, Dunno whether MelesZenawi join.
We Igbo reject you, dey your dey. cheesy

I now see why you don't support our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Saboteurs lot

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by naijadrivablog: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2020
I knew that he has been an APC member at night? But as a Governor, he did well.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
I'm an nnewi supremacist so I don't care

Abia state and inferiority complex.
Like Nnamdi kanu like Abia.
No wonder the state is like a rotten carcass.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by autonomous22: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:
Is this an official message?

If yes, then we are expecting more SE politicians to decamp to APC as PDP is dead and finally buried in Nigeria

Mumu...wake up
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2020
olisaEze:

Ure cannot be an Nnewi man. Nnewi people that have decided that no abakiliki man will be allowed to rent any property in Nnewi because of their two faced attitude & propensity to commit violence against their hosts. Abi ur papa no tell u?
Anyway, dis man that ordered the police to shoot Covid19 lockdown violators at sight will never be allowed by well meaning Nigerians to be president or vice. Lekki killings will be a walk in d park if he’s given power.
I'm from umudim, the headquarters of Nnewi North.. We Nnewi people aren't known to be like that.. We stand for equity and fairness, we can't be standing against any one of us in Igboland and want Nigeria to treat us fairly, nope, we are nnewi people who stand for equity.. You must be an afonjaa man
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Abia state and inferiority complex.

Like Nnamdi kanu like Abia.

No wonder the state is like a rotten carcass.
I'm from nnewi, if you like go hug transformer
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by catherine1998: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Burruchaga71:
No Igbo person will ever vote for Abakaliki man to rule over them. His presidential ambition is dead on arrival. Onyeara
Mad man, jst speak for your self dont speak for Igbos, at end of the day you have only one vote, that is if it will count.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Badonasty:
Lol...I always thought that Ebonyi state was the odd one out of Igbo states now somebody is saying Anambra isn’t a Igbo state say na igala people dey there

They are Omambala ethnic nationality.

That Abia boy you are quoting should go to Abia state and be doing Ipob with Nnamdi Kanu, it is not needed here.

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
I am in total support of Umahi's decision,PDP hasn't done shıt for SE in 20 years.We should learn to play real politics jare not politics of plenty emotion and no progress.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by oxiide22(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Umahi..
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2020
catherine1998:
Mad man, jst speak for your self dont speak for Igbos, at end of the day you have only one vote, that is if it will count.

He speaks for us. Northerner have taken their turn and Umahi an Hausa fulani wants to continue

how possible?

Are they igbos
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
I'm from nnewi, if you like go hug transformer

Lol
Bring don't bring kanu and his Ipob to Omambala ethnic nationality.
We reject it.
make una dey do una Ipob for aba and ngwa.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Ojiofor:
I am in total support of Umahi's decision,PDP hasn't done shıt for SE in 20 years.We should learn to play real politics jare not politics of plenty emotion and no progress.

Speak for Abia state and hold your leaders responsible.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by NNEWIsuper: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Bring don't bring kanu and his Ipob to Omambala ethnic nationality.

We reject it.

make una dey do una Ipob for aba and ngwa.
Which omambala ethnic nationality.. Igala nationality you mean to say? grin cheesy

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by catherine1998: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2020
olisaEze:

What did you do before an abakaliki man displayed fierce attitude & violence against you, you must have pushed him to the wall bcus we Ebonyi ppl hate Injustice.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

I'm from umudim, the headquarters of Nnewi North.. We Nnewi people aren't known to be like that.. We stand for equity and fairness, we can't be standing against any one of us in Igboland and want Nigeria to treat us fairly, nope, we are nnewi people who stand for equity.. You must be an afonjaa man

Lolzzz

Make I laugh sef oooo..
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Ojiofor: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Speak for Abia state and hold your leaders responsible.

Did I speak for you before or do you lack the ability to understand simple english?
I said 'I'support Umahi's decision,I did not use 'we'.
Mind your fücking business.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Which omambala ethnic nationality.. Igala nationality you mean to say? grin cheesy

Both are most welcome and we whole heatedly adopt it.
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2020
emperor863:

Tell me shumteen. So, Anambra people are not Igbo? I've never heard anything like this before.

This shows that biafra (note the small case) will be another southern Sudan.

Lol

Tell that boy you quoted that Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos are not welcome in anambra state.

They should remain and Operate in Abia state only

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by catherine1998: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

He speaks for us. Northerner have taken their turn and Umahi an Hausa fulani wants to continue

how possible?

Are they igbos
Igala man shut up your mouth the topic here is about Igbos
Re: I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ojiofor:

Did I speak for you before or do you lack the ability to understand simple english?
I said 'I'support Umahi's decision,I did not use 'we'.
Mind your fücking business.

Stop using SE, use your state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / #osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.